Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any one want a freewill love spell ritual ?

Solitarysoul

Freewill love spell ritual is invocation done on someone to have pity on someone naturally... I got all the materials in my dad s book of ancient spells . You have to be intiated and fortified before you could be able to cast any of these spells

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Solitarysoul said:

Freewill love spell ritual is invocation done on someone to have pity on someone naturally... I got all the materials in my dad s book of ancient spells . You have to be intiated and fortified before you could be able to cast any of these spells

It's all about the "Power of Intention". Everything else is just a "focusing tool".  You don't need to be "fortified" or initiated. You just have to know how to concentrate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Solitarysoul said:

Yes please send it to me, in private message. Would you like a ritual to stop the rain? We could trade, but it will have to be a little later because I am currently Dancing in the Moon Light, and don't worry, we don't bark and we don't bite.:devil:

Peace

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Would you like a ritual to stop the rain?

that reminds me. Can you take the old one off of Australia, please? 

Memory has been a real sieve lately....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why is this on psychic abilities and why is there a section called psychic abilities without a disclaimer?  

4 hours ago, Solitarysoul said:

Jeeze,  its like reading something out of the middle ages.

Do people really still believe in this?  Obviously they do.

Solidtarysoul,  you have no more power than an old used battery.

Can you explain in a bit more detail what it is you are claiming to do and what you think the effects will be? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Why is this on psychic abilities and why is there a section called psychic abilities without a disclaimer?  

Jeeze,  its like reading something out of the middle ages.

Do people really still believe in this?  Obviously they do.

Solidtarysoul,  you have no more power than an old used battery.

Can you explain in a bit more detail what it is you are claiming to do and what you think the effects will be? 

All I want is a free spell sent by private message.:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I want a free money spell

There is no free money spell... Only money spell available is Money rituals.. it s dark magic..voodoo

18 minutes ago, Solitarysoul said:

Free spell ?

Oh yes by the power of three it should be free, if not you will see it returned three fold.

Peace and so may it be.

30 minutes ago, Solitarysoul said:

There is no free money spell... Only money spell available is Money rituals.. it s dark magic..voodoo

Perfect. Blood magic preferred 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Solitarysoul said:

Do you chsrge for this dark magic voodoo?  Would not mind some free money spell too if its free and not too much trouble.

12 hours ago, Solitarysoul said:

Freewill love spell ritual is invocation done on someone to have pity on someone naturally... I got all the materials in my dad s book of ancient spells . You have to be initiated and fortified before you could be able to cast any of these spells

LOL, so it is basically using a magic ritual to score a pity bang?  This may be the saddest spell I have ever heard of.  I am also honestly not sure that it is really any better to the free will negating ones.  I mean, just because you come at it from a position of inferiority, doesn't mean that at some level it isn't still coercive.  Compassion should not be weaponized in this way either.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

so it is basically using a magic ritual to score a pity bang?

You seem familiar with the idea ?

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You seem familiar with the idea ?

Unlike you I passed reading comprehension at grade school.  I understood the concept involved and found it morally reprehensible.  What's your excuse?

Edited by Alchopwn

3 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

found it morally reprehensible. 

You are the very model of an arbiter of rectitude !

8 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You are the very model of an arbiter of rectitude !

That is no endorsement, coming from you.  But... as it smacks of sarcasm, I feel better about it.

Edited by Alchopwn

6 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

That is no endorsement, coming from you.  But... as it smacks of sarcasm, I feel better about it.

Seasonal best wishes to you !

Solitarysoul, that's nice of you to offer. Welcome to the forum and happy new year!

Edited by Bed of chaos

On 12/25/2019 at 10:52 PM, Solitarysoul said:

Vodou/Voodoo is a religion. 

Hoodoo is folk magic and it can be any color you like.

• Thanks 3

I think it would be really sad if people want a spell to make others pity them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 5:33 PM, Solitarysoul said:

:lol: No you don't. Not at all. Here's something I see that's kinda wrong. First off a free will love spell invalidates free will. Second is that actual magick only changes the casters consciousness. Unless you're utilizing it in the form of suggestion. Just curious. How long have you been at this?

• Thanks 1

Fishing for initiates...

from those who want others to be with them out of pity.

• Thanks 1