Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Years Resolution

LucidElement

whats everyones New Years Resolution ? I’m going to attempt to cook more and go out less lol.

• Like 4

I don't make resolutions but I am planning to continue to strengthen my shoulder and get into better shape.  

• Like 4

I don't make them either. But I'm thinking of adding some new sword forms to my routine.  

Same as last year, none. I do not bother cos I would never stick to one anyway.

I find that making small almost seemingly insignificant changes to be the easiest. Never was all that good at doing the whole "big goal" thing. 

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Less anger and even less depression. 

Good luck, you’ll definitely find your niche.

Edited by LucidElement

I dont make resolutions either cause I cant keep them. I am planning to get more active. 

5 hours ago, Piney said:

I don't make them either. But I'm thinking of adding some new sword forms to my routine.  

Swords eh so you live by the blade :-P I have always wanted a real katana i have heard that they need to be certified in Japan to be classified as real but once they reach Japan they're not allowed to leave the country. It's Sad that the us troops destroyed so  many valuable swords after ww2  

Why does anyone even do these? If you want to do something, you don't have to wait for some totally arbitrary calendar to roll around. 

I don't need New Years as an attempt to fulfill my obligations. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll come up with goals and resolutions as I go long during 2020.  Coming up with goals for the whole year at the very beginning of the year is looking too far ahead for me.

• Like 1