Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon warning over DIY DNA kits

Eldorado

Putting aside the wacky theories, how are police able to access the DNA information of people who use these companies that analyse their DNA ? I'd have thought that was a matter that should not be released to any third party. Why are they handing it over ?

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

Putting aside the wacky theories, how are police able to access the DNA information of people who use these companies that analyse their DNA ? I'd have thought that was a matter that should not be released to any third party. Why are they handing it over ?

Like this: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/11/judge-said-police-can-search-dna-millions-americans-without-their-consent-what-s-next

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Thanks, I would say that the bigger companies would be committing business suicide by complying with such orders, they would have to challenge such decisions in higher courts. 

When the graves at Arlington were indeed shaken on 8-23-2011, as forecast here on 2-18-2011,  all that DNA was still in the ground, just laying there, for all to see. Perhaps we should exume some of them?  

Puzzling, isn't it? I mean, what are the odds, gentlemen?

After all, it's not every year we see those graves shaken, much less, the Washington Monument damaged so severely .....

From the link directly above ....On 2/18/2011 at 10:58 PM, Raptor Witness said:

.... Would it help if I spoke to the graves of all those who are buried at Arlington, cracking open the ground so that the stench could rise up to your nostrils?

Would you then ask, by what authority have you been given to do this, and say to all these dead, go back to your graves so that we may breathe?

If you can, leave the United States ... as if you were fleeing from a whirlwind of fire.

Washington Monument - lightning - colorized

Published February 21, 2011

6075288990_42504fc383_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

22 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

When the graves at Arlington were indeed shaken on 8-23-2011, as forecast here on 2-18-2011,  all that DNA was still in the ground, just laying there, for all to see. Perhaps we should exume some of them?  

Puzzling, isn't it? I mean, what are the odds, gentlemen?

After all, it's not every year we see those graves shaken, much less, the Washington Monument damaged so severely .....

if you still have any doubt, count those droplets, below.

Washington Monument - lightning - colorized

Published February 21, 2011

6075288990_42504fc383_z.jpg

No, we shouldn't exhume dead soldiers, that's beyond ghoulish. We shouldn't consider exhuming any of the millions of people in thousands of cemeteries that may have experienced a quake or have military buried there just because you got a thing about UFO's could cause a zombie apocalypse. Wretched enough when you get your glee on when people are potentially in danger or actually coming to harm because of hurricanes or other disasters- that sickness sure does not need to extend to dishonoring the fallen fighters and desecrating their graves. So please, just stop with this off topic commentary. Discuss the OP topic.

As a reminder, the OP articles...

Full monty at UK Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dna-test-kit-pentagon-military-us-army-surveillance-medical-a9259481.html

At the NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/24/us/military-dna-tests.html

And at The Hill: https://thehill.com/policy/defense/475910-pentagon-warns-military-against-mail-in-dna-tests

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 12:58 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The humanist will always question the origin of life, until one is falling from a great height; then, inevitably the prayers come.

How much praying prevents you hitting the ground?

On 12/28/2019 at 12:58 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Shall we show them, Father, how a finger was pricked on their Washington needle, before it was rendered useless to their worship? How their Capitol rotunda shed plaster like a cloudy eyed snake, before hiding the photographic evidence as quickly as they could?

You can't even show us a coherent post.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:22 AM, Raptor Witness said:

When the graves at Arlington were indeed shaken on 8-23-2011, as forecast here on 2-18-2011,  all that DNA was still in the ground, just laying there, for all to see.

Does it really need to be explained why you're not even close?  You're another charlatan with fake predictions.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The humanist will always question the origin of life, until one is falling from a great height; then, inevitably the prayers come.

You assume "the humanist" fears death as much as you do.  I suspect that most humanists accept death, that is why they are humanists, unlike the religious who fear it to the extent of needing a fantasy afterlife, and even then pray for salvation from physical death when it seems imminent, rather than accepting that it is time to see if their fantasy is real.

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2019 at 11:49 AM, Raptor Witness said:

...... The real enemy are the potholes in our lives and infrastructure, for the sake of the military industrial complex, and their reckless abandon.

Very soon the graves at Arlington will be opened, as they were previously shaken on command; and out will walk a fierce an undermining army that you do not know or understand in your wildest dreams ....

Dare we publish the sequel?

On 12/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Watch, therefore, your own seed of power, as it withers like snow in a hurricane. No manner of human weaponry will scale what is coming upon you from the founder of our DNA. Your house is desolate of truth. 

Washington Monument - colorized - 3

.... Published 8-3-2010 ... 

erasum : (-ere) to scratch out, erase / destroy.

As is typical, and as I forecast, the Pentagon was worried about everything but the correct kind of testing.

Their lack of foresight, is astonishing.

Now the “founder of our DNA” has prepared an “army,” which they have no military power over.

Mercy to anyone who voted in the Democratic primary in SC, or who was there in spirit in 2020.

This is only the beginning of sorrows, for my nation. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 12:42 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The capacity to engineer life, is what Genesis describes as “approaching the Tree of Life,” which is guarded by an angel with a flaming sword that turns in every direction.

The power of the Resurrection will not be undermined by man or alien, it will be protected.

Is there a place on earth where the Gospel has not reached? Even now the Amazon rain forest is burning from end to end.

How many generations since the rebirth of the state of Israel, have passed?

Artificial manipulation of Human DNA marks not a new beginning, but The End.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, Desertrat56 said:

You assume "the humanist" fears death as much as you do.  I suspect that most humanists accept death, that is why they are humanists, unlike the religious who fear it to the extent of needing a fantasy afterlife, and even then pray for salvation from physical death when it seems imminent, rather than accepting that it is time to see if their fantasy is real.

Curious, how a “fantasy enemy,” has somehow managed to appear.

The Resurrection story is similar to the story of king Arthur. 

Soldiers in the US military, need not fear home DNA test kits. As I explained above, the real danger was something else, entirely.

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 3/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The Resurrection story is similar to the story of king Arthur. 

Yeah, both fiction.

• Like 1