Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Shoe is on the other Foot

Jodie.Lynne

6 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

A perspective shift simply provides an alternative subjective opinion.

Shift perspective enough times and evaluate all, fully and carefully, and it can help you reach a more informed and thus  accurate conclusion, but not necessarily a more objective one 

That requires a slightly different skill; ie to remove personal perspective entirely and look at things objectively To know what can be measured objectively and what cannot   You can have  hundred different perspectives on the colour and fragrance of a rose, but you can never have an objective perspective. You can determine an objective perspective on the structural integrity of something, however,  which is NOT dependent on any of the possible subjective perspectives,regarding that integrity  .

I think you are correct we can’t truly be objective , I think your clarification on perception shifting helping in reaching a more informed opinion is a much better way to say it than I did. 

7 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Nup Incorrect :) 

I dont feel tha t way, and i never said anything which might have suggested i did.

I was quite specific.

during the fire we saw many people suffering loss and trauma.  That  affected me 

today 15 years later, almost to the day,  when i see the same scenes of death, loss, and devastation to others it brings back the feelings of sorrow and empathy i felt  then 

Oh sorry   I think to you were speaking hypothetically(and i was responding to the posts about a safe place in another thread 

But no i am not marginalised  and i am certainly not vulnerable.

it might seem odd to you because i can see how you might think a person with my views would be marginalised.

The opposite is actually true.

However i have never needed to be liked or validated by others  enough to affect my principles and values even as a child ) (although  I am  liked loved and validated by most people in my life because of the person  I am so i would be foolish to change myself  )  And so I am not vulnerable to fears  loneliness anxiety etc just because i am a bit different .

I accept that difference and while i dont revel in it its more important to be right than to  be popular. 

(i went to my first book club meeting before christmas Now,either they are all alcoholics, or they were celebrating christmas 

There were no non alcoholic drinks provided  I was given  (without being asked ) a dry white wine  I drank it over the evening even though i didn't enjoy it 

it was more  moral not to offend others than to refuse on principle .That was the first taste of alcohol i have had for over 45 years It was interesting  But noI  didn't feel marginalised or vulnerable.  Given two principles i chose the one which would hurt others less   Next time i will make sure there are some non alcoholic drinks available and that they know  i don't drink.  

That (vulnerable and isolated)  may be how other people feel, and so they project those feelings onto me  

Um ! I rarely comment on experiences i haven't had, because i am not qualified to comment  That is why so much/many  of my posts are about me, not others.

I do pursue points which are non mainstream and uncommon, and hence sometimes controversial, or even upsetting to others.  but which i genuinely believe in, and value.

I see no point or value in commenting on things we all agree on. No room for growth there, and i would be spending 3 times the time here. 

Yea i get the point.

However one cannot (without being dishonest or hypocritical) do this with things you know to be true, only with beliefs /opinions etc.,  which are open to change. 

I would have to argue from the standpoint that i know "god"  does not exist   because my present standpoint is that i know "god" does exist ( No belief involved, to alter. )

That would be untrue but also pointless 

I think that is why habitat feels this could be dishonest.   

You said after I asked why you make every post about you your response was “Sometimes because my ideas, knowledge, values and concepts, conflict with most other peoples’” (Walker) 

to me this implies feeling marginalized, you clarify by saying your ideas at times upset people. I would say your ideas are eccentric and do get out there at times, but you certainly have the right to your beliefs. I think it would be Interesting and fun to debate with you from another perspective. I don’t see it as a waste of time as it nurtures intellectual humility and less of a need to react defensively to ideas that are differ than my own. For me, it helps in having constructive conversations even if I don’t hold the same view. I enjoy talking to those that hold different views immensely. I think validation is a wonderful tool because it says I see you for you and value you, it says you can feel safe to be who you are whether we agree or not. 

Let me start by saying I too have suffered the devastation of loss due to a fire and it is the kind of thing that stays with you for a lifetime. Be safe. 

I don’t like wine either, if I am going to drink which is rare I prefer 1 glass of Champagne with Chambord ( a raspberry liqueur) it is called a Kir Royal. Yummy:sk

I hope you change your mind about debating from a perspective you don’t hold. And if you don’t that is fine too.

I don’t think it is dishonest as much as it is foreign to see through the lens of a belief system that we don’t hold. I remember when I took Philosophy and had to argue for reincarnation, I actually considered dropping the class, a similar response as not wanting to participate or feeling dishonest or thinking gutsiest type of exercise s a waste of time. I thought there is no way I can argue for reincarnation supported with facts. I ended up choosing to try and it was really fun, the take away is it taught me intellectual humility.

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I could hypothesise a life in which I was never contacted by the cosmic consciousness but ,again  what would be the point ?

The point is that not everyone on earth has been contacted by the cosmic consciousness. But they still have a set of beliefs about the universe in which they live. What are those beliefs, and more importantly - why do people hold those beliefs? What fundamental assumptions about the universe are inherent in that belief and how does that affect the way in which that person sees the world? It's important to know this because it helps us to understand the people in our lives better who we see on a daily basis who has a different set of experiences. 

That is the last time I'm going to try laying it out. If you still don't see a point in the activity, I don't think you ever will. Best wishes, Mr W.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2019 at 9:10 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

OK kids, @Sherapy has spurred my memory, and this is the result.

As a thought exercise in objective thinking, lets play a little game.

The rules are simple: State why you believe what you believe. Only there is a small catch: You have to argue the point from the opposite viewpoint.

i.e., if you are a non-believer, assume the position of a believer. If a believer, state your position as that of a non-believer.

I only ask that if you participate, you actually frame your statements as you imagine the opposite view believes. NO caricatures of opposition, no spurious arguments. Please take the time to rationally express your beliefs (in regards to this particular thread) as sincerely as you espouse your own true beliefs.

I double dog dare you! :)

Hi Jodie

Happy belated New year.:tu:

Interesting question. I would have to say that what I believe is that I will always expect everything I know to change and evolve both in the physical world and as an individual also that I know my opponent well as we have challenged each other many times over the years and is a worthy opponent. If it were physically possible for both of us could sit face to face we would laugh at each other blade in hand and in some instances bottle in the other it would be even more fun.:innocent::whistle:

To be honest neither me believes much more than I am and everything else is what is and sometimes there are more than 2 me's in the discussion and we have evolved past insinuating comments on my heritage and/or sanity.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:50 AM, Paranoid Android said:

The point is that not everyone on earth has been contacted by the cosmic consciousness. But they still have a set of beliefs about the universe in which they live. What are those beliefs, and more importantly - why do people hold those beliefs? What fundamental assumptions about the universe are inherent in that belief and how does that affect the way in which that person sees the world? It's important to know this because it helps us to understand the people in our lives better who we see on a daily basis who has a different set of experiences. 

That is the last time I'm going to try laying it out. If you still don't see a point in the activity, I don't think you ever will. Best wishes, Mr W.

If you  go back, you will see how this disagreement arose.

I pointed out that for SOME people( like myself) who know something, there is no point pretending it isn't real 

Otherwise, i thought i had made it clear that i agreed  with you about the value of being able  to take on other belief systems  ( including non belief)  to better understand other people. 

I've had discussions, such as the questions you raise here, since i was in high school, when my mates and i would lie out on a lawn during the summer,  looking at the clear,   starry, night sky and debate exactly those sorts of questions, sometimes for the whole night.  My mother taught me how to cognitively "put on the glasses of another person"  so that i could see the world through their eyes when I  was a a young child (4 or 5)  

In real life i can adopt any belief system which is positive, as required,  because beliefs are only  cognitive constructs  which we construct for a purpose.  So if i married a muslim and went to live in a muslim country i would have no trouble adopting a muslim belief system if it was constructive and not destructive.  

I am not my beliefs. They are just a part of my imagination/creative thinking,  and cognitive adaptation to the world. (where i have any at all)

ie As with emotions, i determine, and am in charge of, any belief i have; and I  design, construct, build, and shape them, for specific purposes. 

On 1/11/2020 at 1:54 AM, Sherapy said:

I think you are correct we can’t truly be objective , I think your clarification on perception shifting helping in reaching a more informed opinion is a much better way to say it than I did. 

wow We agree :) 

However, humans can assess things with objective qualities, objectively. 

It is where we try to apply objective criteria to non objects that we run into trouble  ie i can accurately/objectively, describe a Grecian urn, it's design pattern and contents. I can objectively assess it's functionality, or fitness for purpose, 

However, I cannot objectively assess, or describe, its aesthetic qualities, such as it's beauty/or lack of beauty  

13 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

wow We agree :) 

However, humans can assess things with objective qualities, objectively. 

It is where we try to apply objective criteria to non objects that we run into trouble  ie i can accurately/objectively, describe a Grecian urn, it's design pattern and contents. I can objectively assess it's functionality, or fitness for purpose, 

However, I cannot objectively assess, or describe, its aesthetic qualities, such as it's beauty/or lack of beauty  

Ha ha ha ha ha yes, you made a great point. :D

How are you and your wife holding up with the fires, I hope they are not close to you. Stay safe.

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:29 AM, Sherapy said:

You said after I asked why you make every post about you your response was “Sometimes because my ideas, knowledge, values and concepts, conflict with most other peoples’” (Walker) 

to me this implies feeling marginalized, you clarify by saying your ideas at times upset people. I would say your ideas are eccentric and do get out there at times, but you certainly have the right to your beliefs. I think it would be Interesting and fun to debate with you from another perspective. I don’t see it as a waste of time as it nurtures intellectual humility and less of a need to react defensively to ideas that are differ than my own. For me, it helps in having constructive conversations even if I don’t hold the same view. I enjoy talking to those that hold different views immensely. I think validation is a wonderful tool because it says I see you for you and value you, it says you can feel safe to be who you are whether we agree or not. 

Let me start by saying I too have suffered the devastation of loss due to a fire and it is the kind of thing that stays with you for a lifetime. Be safe. 

I don’t like wine either, if I am going to drink which is rare I prefer 1 glass of Champagne with Chambord ( a raspberry liqueur) it is called a Kir Royal. Yummy:sk

I hope you change your mind about debating from a perspective you don’t hold. And if you don’t that is fine too.

I don’t think it is dishonest as much as it is foreign to see through the lens of a belief system that we don’t hold. I remember when I took Philosophy and had to argue for reincarnation, I actually considered dropping the class, a similar response as not wanting to participate or feeling dishonest or thinking gutsiest type of exercise s a waste of time. I thought there is no way I can argue for reincarnation supported with facts. I ended up choosing to try and it was really fun, the take away is it taught me intellectual humility.

Ok i understand you now. 

But no; being right doesn't marginalise me :) 

Being different doesn't marinalise me. Even being a non drinker in Australia  doesn't marginalise me. :)  

That is because marginalisation, like fear, is a state of mind no a physical condition Ive never felt marginalise so i have never been marginalised.

On   odd occasions my differences have created some difficulties with work or other people but no more than disdaining football does in this country.

eg i was asked  to give speeches a t a graduation ceremony for my home  class at high school,  as i did many years  

However the new principale (whom i admired very much) had allowed alcohol at the function for the first time, and i explained that i could not be a part of an event which legitimised  drinking and made it a part of the occasion  ( I believe young people need to have more models of social behaviour where alcohol is NOT used or required, because it permeates all their lives already ) 

I think the principal, who was also a good friend, was a bit disappointed and really couldn't understand my perspective but it didn't cause any problem because i had the right to  decline 

Thats the closest I've come to  being marginalised and it was my own choice for my own reason

Could you have argued for reincarnation if oyu KNEW it was not real? Could you argue against it if you knew it was real ?

And if you could why would you do so?

Beliefs can be argued.

What we know, is inarguable.

Try arguing that you wont drown  if you stay under water for 15 minutes :) or that you won't be burned if you walk through fire  for a similar time .  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sherapy said:

Ha ha ha ha ha yes, you made a great point. :D

How are you and your wife holding up with the fires, I hope they are not close to you. Stay safe.

Nup we are doing well apart from  the emotions i described. Thanks for asking

One fire this summer came within a 100 yards of my brother's house on the outskirts of port lincoln (it was basically one street or block away from him.

He had successfully saved his home, while fighting a fire from  on top of a water tank using a pump and hose a few years, losing all his fencing and a lot of fruit trees, but saving the buildings  That was about 5 years  ago but this time a wind change saved him.

When we retired we seriously looked a t houses on Kangaroo island.

if we had bought one of them It is probable tha t we would have suffered a second loss, as half the island has been destroyed by fire including the more remote parts where we looked a t buying.

Image result for kangaroo island bushfire map

image.jpeg.13d8aaf441e83c5a8bd40c98ebd18a26.jpeg

We live on the Eyre peninsula about 100 miles to the north west of Kangaroo island.

The other day a fire in the north of the peninsula  cut the major  power lines  providing power to the peninsula but we were able to keep going using solar power and solar batteries.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Ok i understand you now. 

Being different doesn't marinalise me. Even being a non drinker in Australia  doesn't marginalise me. :)  

That is because marginalisation, like fear, is a state of mind no a physical condition Ive never felt marginalise so i have never been marginalised.

On   odd occasions my differences have created some difficulties with work or other people but no more than disdaining football does in this country.

eg i was asked  to give speeches a t a graduation ceremony for my home  class at high school,  as i did many years  

However the new principale (whom i admired very much) had allowed alcohol at the function for the first time, and i explained that i could not be a part of an event which legitimised  drinking and made it a part of the occasion  ( I believe young people need to have more models of social behaviour where alcohol is NOT used or required, because it permeates all their lives already ) 

I think the principal, who was also a good friend, was a bit disappointed and really couldn't understand my perspective but it didn't cause any problem because i had the right to  decline 

Thats the closest I've come to  being marginalised and it was my own choice for my own reason

Could you have argued for reincarnation if oyu KNEW it was not real? Could you argue against it if you knew it was real ?

Beliefs can be argued.

Try arguing that you wont drown  if you stay under water for 15 minutes :) or that you won't be burned if you walk through fire  for a similar time .  

Were the kids of legal drinking age?

You know I do agree that kids can benefit from seeing adults modeling not participating in alcohol drinking and how to do that and that it can be done respectfully like you demonstrated. Well done.

The feeling marginalized was just a question for you thanks for the clarity. 

One could argue they wouldn’t drown, but it would be hard to find facts to support it and I wouldn’t convince anyone. People argue all kinds of stuff, especially on here. Lol 

Yes, I was able to put together an argument with facts for reincarnation.  Yet, it didn’t make me change my mind and now believe in reincarnation, but ti was a good effort in supporting it with facts. For me, it turned out to be a fun assignment. The class was tough, and I learned a lot about myself and ways I could grow intellectually. 

So if you were to choose to argue a perspective other then your own what would you choose? 

27 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Ok i understand you now. 

Beliefs can be argued.

You know I do agree that kids can benefit from seeing adults modeling not participating in alcohol drinking and how to do that and that it can be done respectfully like you demonstrated. Well done.

One could argue they wouldn’t drown, but it would be hard to find facts to support it and I wouldn’t convince anyone. People argue all kinds of stuff, especially on here. Lol 

Yes, I was able to put together an argue with facts for reincarnation. 

30 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Ok i understand you now. 

Beliefs can be argued.

Yes, I was able to put together an argue with facts for reincarnation. 

37 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Nup we are doing well apart from  the emotions i described. Thanks for asking

One fire this summer came within a 100 yards of my brother's house on the outskirts of port lincoln (it was basically one street or block away from him.

He had successfully saved his home, while fighting a fire from  on top of a water tank using a pump and hose a few years, losing all his fencing and a lot of fruit trees, but saving the buildings  That was about 5 years  ago but this time a wind change saved him.

When we retired we seriously looked a t houses on Kangaroo island.

if we had bought one of them It is probable tha t we would have suffered a second loss, as half the island has been destroyed by fire including the more remote parts where we looked a t buying.

Image result for kangaroo island bushfire map

image.jpeg.13d8aaf441e83c5a8bd40c98ebd18a26.jpeg

We live on the Eyre peninsula about 100 miles to the north west of Kangaroo island.

The other day a fire in the north of the peninsula  cut the major  power lines  providing power to the peninsula but we were able to keep going using solar power and solar batteries.   

Sounds like you are prepared. God speed. 

3 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Yes, I was able to put together an argument with facts for reincarnation.  Yet, it didn’t make me change my mind and now believe in reincarnation, but ti was a good effort in supporting it with facts. For me, it turned out to be a fun assignment. The class was tough, and I learned a lot about myself and ways I could grow intellectually. 

So if you were to choose to argue a perspective other then your own what would you choose? 

Some were; some were not

I fully appreciate that i have different values around alcohol. from most. 

I dont preach that others should not drink, but also I don't feel obliged to attend functions where there is an open bar and  people can drink throughout  a formal occasion. 

It is not a religious thing, but I have seen first hand the violence, loss of control, sexual harassment and abuse,  crime  and injury  caused by the casual acceptance of alcohol as a necessary part of people's lives 

I chose, as an educator, not to attend a function which I felt endorsed harmful practices to quite young people 

After all, for all the previous occasions, over at least 40 years of senior school graduations , alcohol had never been available at such a function. 

I am lucky 

I have no need for alcohol or any drugs in my life 

I am happy, fulfilled, relaxed,  etc without them.  

I don't have any inhibitions or fears which require alcohol to overcome, or to give me "dutch courage".

While, for some, they can just be a pleasant addition to a meal, for others they  are an addiction, and a cause of real problems and misery, in families and society

I think I've told the story of a fellow teacher in his thirties, who asked me to look after kids on a camp, so he could go to the pub.

When i asked him why he needed to go, he replied he had never gone a day without alcohol in his adult life.

And there was me who, basically, had not had an alcoholic drink  on  any day, in my  adult life :)  

I agreed, on the condition  that  he would look after the kids, while i had dinner with my brother and sister in law, the next night They lived in Quorn, where the outdoor education site for students was located 

7 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Some were; some were not

I fully appreciate that i have different values around alcohol. from most. 

I dont preach that others should not drink, but also I don't feel obliged to attend functions where there is an open bar and  people can drink throughout  a formal occasion. 

It is not a religious thing, but I have seen first hand the violence, loss of control, sexual harassment and abuse,  crime  and injury  caused by the casual acceptance of alcohol as a necessary part of people's lives 

I chose, as an educator, not to attend a function which I felt endorsed harmful practices to quite young people 

After all, for all the previous occasions, over at least 40 years of senior school graduations , alcohol had never been available at such a function. 

I am lucky 

I have no need for alcohol or any drugs in my life 

I am happy, fulfilled, relaxed,  etc without them.  

I don't have any inhibitions or fears which require alcohol to overcome, or to give me "dutch courage".

While, for some, they can just be a pleasant addition to a meal, for others they  are an addiction, and a cause of real problems and misery, in families and society

I think I've told the story of a fellow teacher in his thirties, who asked me to look after kids on a camp, so he could go to the pub.

When i asked him why he needed to go, he replied he had never gone a day without alcohol in his adult life.

And there was me who, basically, had not had an alcoholic drink  on  any day, in my  adult life :)  

I agreed, on the condition  that  he would look after the kids, while i had dinner with my brother and sister in law, the next night They lived in Quorn, where the outdoor education site for students was located 

On your friend, at least he didn’t leave them in the car that is what my mom did. 

I don’t automatically think that all drinkers are losers, it depends on the choices they make, some do harm others, but some harm themselves too. 

What I have seen (on the extreme side) those that are chronic drinkers there whole adult life severely fracture support systems and drive away family then the day comes they need them due to a major illness and they have burned every bridge this makes for a terrible experience for the alcoholic and very sad way to go out. And, of course, to the children that are neglected and abused to addiction, my position is if you are going to drink do so responsibly. Most do. 

I think there are better ways to cope with adversity than alcohol. And, I do not think it is ever a good idea to drink to the point of losing control in some settings especially, if you don’t know people well, like a college campus, a bar, etc. I personally would not trust any stranger or just expect them to look out for me.

I don’t think every person that drinks is unhappy or unfulfilled, some see it as their fun.

I like that you would step up and care for your friends kids, I absolutely would have done the same. 

Edited by Sherapy

7 hours ago, Sherapy said:

On your friend, at least he didn’t leave them in the car that is what my mom did. 

I don’t automatically think that all drinkers are losers, it depends on the choices they make, some do harm others, but some harm themselves too. 

What I have seen (on the extreme side) those that are chronic drinkers there whole adult life severely fracture support systems and drive away family then the day comes they need them due to a major illness and they have burned every bridge this makes for a terrible experience for the alcoholic and very sad way to go out. And, of course, to the children that are neglected and abused to addiction, my position is if you are going to drink do so responsibly. Most do. 

I think there are better ways to cope with adversity than alcohol. And, I do not think it is ever a good idea to drink to the point of losing control in some settings especially, if you don’t know people well, like a college campus, a bar, etc. I personally would not trust any stranger or just expect them to look out for me.

I don’t think every person that drinks is unhappy or unfulfilled, some see it as their fun.

I like that you would step up and care for your friends kids, I absolutely would have done the same. 

I agree.

I realise that some people see drinking as fun (hopefully more the socialising that goes with it,  than just drinking itself) To me however it is like most things peole do for "fun" One has to ask why the y need that stimulation 

All activities  which simply produce pleasure in the brain can be bypassed by  learning to activate the same pleasure at will.

Of course many activities also provide opportunities for growth and personal development, and the learning of new skills, but anything done purely for pleasure is actually redundant, as a person can simply learn how to choose to be happy, or pleased, at will, by learning to construct the sensations produced by alcohol, drugs or adrenalin, and reproduce them as if one had consumed alcohol or put  ones body at risk/under  challenge 

Many people are depressed, anxious, lonely or bored, and take drugs or engage in risk taking behaviors to stimulate the brain/body.  It's a stop gap measure with serious dangers/risks, when one can simply choose the same feelings without risk, 0R even better, chose not to feel lonely, bored worried etc. 

lol there were about 30 kids at the camp site There were also a couple of female teachers but there always had to be one male and one female teacher  

I guess the other teacher could simply have gone off to the pub, but he wanted to make sure it was ok with me (who was the senior teacher ) so that no one would make a complaint 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:02 PM, Mr Walker said:

I pointed out that for SOME people( like myself) who know something, there is no point pretending it isn't real 

Of course there's a point. But last time I questioned your ability to understand it, and everything you wrote in this post confirmed that once again you haven't understood, so I'm just going to wish you the best and move on :tu: 

~ PA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On December 27, 2019 at 4:01 AM, psyche101 said:

What do agnostic posters do?

.  . act like they give a dam?    :lol:

• Haha 1

On January 9, 2020 at 5:38 PM, Mr Walker said:

Sometimes because my ideas, knowledge, values and concepts ,conflict with most other peoples'. 

In this case you and paranoid android were assuming that what i have is a belief (because you don't believe it can be real)  

For the hundredth time then, I had to point out that my reply/opinion comes from  a poster who knows and has lived with a real entity, like a god, not someone who has a deep belief in it's existence

As hammer claw says, i can only make informed comments and opinions using my own knowledge as a reference  point . Anyone who wants to understand  my views has to understand what i know and how i think.

Eg you wont find me commenting on things from  the perspective of a woman, or a homosexual,or a person from  another race,  as if i was one   I can comment on what it might be like to be an atheist because i was one for 2 decades  I guess if an atheist is a person who does not believe that gods exist, then i still am one. i don't believe they exist  I know they do :) Even if, in reality, they are only gods because we name them such 

You are a bit of a mystery...   ?   And a bit long winded at times? . . But ,in general, I find your posts interesting.. They seem to be the product of an absolutely brilliant mind ! * :)

Edited by lightly
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, lightly said:

You are a bit of a mystery...   ?   And a bit long winded at times? . . But ,in general, I find your posts interesting.. They seem to be the product of an absolutely brilliant mind ! * :)

Ha ha ha ha ha :P

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Ha ha ha ha ha :P

:lol:.    . what?   I do think Mr.Walker is very smart.   (kinda strange maybe, ..just between you and me.). 

• Confused 2

56 minutes ago, lightly said:

:lol:.    . what?   I do think Mr.Walker is very smart.   (kinda strange maybe, ..just between you and me.). 

Diversity truly is an amazing thing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

Lol, I was giggling at the long winded part. And, I really should have not commented so please don’t take this personal.

I actually would prefer if that post was removed all together it is a baiting post. It only leads to Mr. Walker needing to defend himself. 
 Hopefully Robbie will see this and hide these last few posts. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

I actually would prefer if that post was removed all together it is a baiting post. It only leads to Mr. Walker needing  to defend himself. 

On the contrary, he'd be tickled pink by it. Some of the other sledging he gets, not so much.