Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The patriotic move is for Trump to resign

Unusual Tournament

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

President Trump is one of the best Bull Crap artists of all time, every time there are real accusations made concerning his character he will divert the subject through some form of drama.

He is not really even a good Bull Crap artist. His diversions are easy to spot for what they are. they work because about 40% of Americans and Fox News et al, want them to work

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The patriotic thing for Trump to do is to continue to drain the swamp which he has been doing for the last 3 years.  He's got everyone on the Left spinning so hard, it won't be long now.  How much longer can people keep up the hate toward the man before they blow a fuse?  I think some already have.  But this is what draining the swamp looks like.  Set up your enemies and enemies of the people and watch them self destruct.  Ha, Ha, Ha....

The only swamp Donnie’s succeeded in draining is the one he brought with him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

EMJ4rUrUwAEWtHF.jpg

bless his heart

so patriotic and popular 

:yes:

6EC4FE6A-FF22-4D42-8CAB-499B996C0214.jpeg.02b3ffb73ccd1078586a7c6b21ff04bd.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

The patriotic move is for Trump to resign

Trump, like Nixon, is accused of participating in a cover-up involving the investigation of political opponents. But Trump's alleged transgressions are worse than Nixon's because they concern an attempt to involve a foreign power in the American political process

Donald Trump should follow suit and resign.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/26/opinions/nixon-trump-impeachment-resign-higginbotham/index.html

Under Obama the far-left were given a voice in the US and ever since then they think they run the show.

Trump is strong and will not resign to please that bunch of cry babies. Despite the US lying media, lying Un-Democrats, and lying media polls, Trump is clear favourite to win re-election.

Right now the bookies have him on 80% chance of re-election.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Under Obama the far-left were given a voice in the US and ever since then they think they run the show.

Trump is strong and will not resign to please that bunch of cry babies. Despite the US lying media, lying Un-Democrats, and lying media polls, Trump is clear favourite to win re-election.

Right now the bookies has him on 80% chance of re-election.

It's like the Mind Control Media and their Internet Foot Soldiers are working 24/7 to create a 
manufactured fake reality ....... 

but the normal general public are just getting on with their lives in the actual reality...

perception management is the game the Enemies of Trump are fully engaged in...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bee said:

It's like the Mind Control Media and their Internet Foot Soldiers are working 24/7 to create a 

manufactured fake reality ....... 

but the normal general public are just getting on with their lives in the actual reality...

perception management is the game the Enemies of Trump are fully engaged in...

It starts with one lie, they delude themselves into believing it, then they build another lie on top of it, and delude themselves that is true too, and so on.

They become more of a laughing stock as time progresses because the only people who cannot see what they are doing is the devout supporters who engage in delusional thinking too. Themselves too living in their fantasy worlds.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 2

The Left will cling to their Watergate fantasy to the bitter end. Ain't going to happen.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RAyMO said:

He is not really even a good Bull Crap artist. His diversions are easy to spot for what they are. they work because about 40% of Americans and Fox News et al, want them to work

Yes I certainly agree with you, but what does say about our countries State of a Fairs when 40% or more of Americans are to blind to see things fir what they are or just care. I personally find it unbelievable, how many other Sitting Presidents were convicted and fined for theft, the only one I can find is Nixon and we all know how that turned out.

• Like 2

I'm just wondering what the next manufactured crysis the Democrats come up with next once the impeachment blows over? 

And I am not pro or against Trump, it is just they all stood there and said with solemn faces "They had no choice but to impeach Trump." Yeah O.K. Maxine Waters has wanted to Impeach him before he was even sworn in.

There is so much bias on the Democratic side of the house and senate against this man for winning an election they all felt Hillary should have won, not to mention the media bias which only mentions him in a negative light and positive stuff can only be found on smaller news media sites because MSM won't cover it. 

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Dude I get it. Draining the swamp is great rhetoric but the facts on the ground show they are the swamp

So much for your facts.  You do realize what Patton did with the swamp in Bavaria?  Yes, it is a clown car driven by Pelosi.  They are going to fall all over themselves trying to hide the corruption that the Previous Administration was into.  It’s more like watching the Keystone cops.  Comey, Brennan, & Clapper trying to hang onto the back.  Soon they will shake lose.  The Progs in the House are making a mockery of their office and abusing their power.  And all you can do is whine about it.  Reality is biting you in the butt and you aren’t even aware of it.  Trump wants the impeachment trial.  I want it.  Many others do too.  Because, once it gets going, it will be found that the Bidens are merely the low hanging fruit.  And if Pelosi doesn’t file the impeachment with the Senate, the Senate will begin investigations without Pelosi.  This fake impeachment will die on the vine.  Trump is running a full court press and the Progs are going to get caught back on their heels.  The only reason you guys post such a thread is because you are worried that you are losing.  Reality is beginning to set in. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

So much for your facts.  You do realize what Patton did with the swamp in Bavaria?  Yes, it is a clown car driven by Pelosi.  They are going to fall all over themselves trying to hide the corruption that the Previous Administration was into.  It’s more like watching the Keystone cops.  Comey, Brennan, & Clapper trying to hang onto the back.  Soon they will shake lose.  The Progs in the House are making a mockery of their office and abusing their power.  And all you can do is whine about it.  Reality is biting you in the butt and you aren’t even aware of it.  Trump wants the impeachment trial.  I want it.  Many others do too.  Because, once it gets going, it will be found that the Bidens are merely the low hanging fruit.  And if Pelosi doesn’t file the impeachment with the Senate, the Senate will begin investigations without Pelosi.  This fake impeachment will die on the vine.  Trump is running a full court press and the Progs are going to get caught back on their heels.  The only reason you guys post such a thread is because you are worried that you are losing.  Reality is beginning to set in. :lol:

No you just want a prejudice trial to exonerate Trump. Once McConnell presents the terms for free and impartial jurors then everyone can have their day in court. Especially Trump. 

11 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No that swamp is well stocked. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The Left will cling to their Watergate fantasy to the bitter end. Ain't going to happen.

No McConnell will buckle sooner rather than latter. Trump knows it too, thats why he's panic twittering like there's no tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I dunno.  I think he is draining the swamp (aside from those who are in legal trouble). 

Look at all the people retiring from Congress: https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_are_not_running_for_re-election_in_2020

Maybe i missed something but how is Trump responsible for those house members retiring/leaving early ? 

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

No that swamp is well stocked. 

Only because he keeps restocking it. How many of his team have quit/been fired/been arrested so far?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe i missed something but how is Trump responsible for those house members retiring/leaving early ? 

He made the work environment so toxic that they decided to get off the gravy train?

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Eh, people generally quit playing on a team if they don't believe in it's spirit/goals anymore.  Maybe it's just a coincidence that there are just a few blue dots in the sea of red quitting.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, people generally quit playing on a team if they don't believe in it's spirit/goals anymore.  Maybe it's just a coincidence that there are just a few blue dots in the sea of red quitting.

Ahhh, so Trump is inadvertently draining the swamp. :tu:

17 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

So sad that certain republicans believe that Trump isn't answerable to anyone or the laws of the America. A dangerous time for American democracy. 

I'm sure you lose sleep over the state of America.  Trump/Pence 2020!   Booooyah!  :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I hear there's a real shortage of good defense attorneys in DC just now.  That isn't Trump officials doing the hiring this time ;) 

11 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

THEN the worst nutters among them will resort to attempting to actually burn it down when they don't win.  It might make for a messy Christmas season this time next year but we'll get by...

• Like 1