Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not hanging

ParanormalKris

I Think that, it is a Crazy thing when there's Bad Stuff Happening in the World Today. One would think that, People who were or are Friends would get together and Hang out at least once an Year. When they live Close to each other. And I know that Fear is some of it, but still...

• Thanks 1

If they were friends, then there will be a reason for that, be it they fell out and are getting on with their lives or got married.,  had children and are getting on with their lives, maybe have new friends.

If you are still friends with someone, at least once a year is not really the same friendship as seeing them weekly or monthly.

Then you have the internet where people are friends but never meet each other at all.

Can you clarify what you mean by friend?  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

I Think that, it is a Crazy thing when there's Bad Stuff Happening in the World Today. One would think that, People who were or are Friends would get together and Hang out at least once an Year. When they live Close to each other. And I know that Fear is some of it, but still...

I think as time goes on people are becoming more and more reclusive. I suspect in the near future people will stop leaving their homes altogether. There will be machines that deliver whatever supplies you need. That's where fear is taking us, and when it happens life will end as we know it. If people don't leave home, boys and girls will never meet and marry, so there will be no more babies. So within around 115 years all human life on planet earth be gone.

Now that's really scary, isn't it!

• Thanks 1

Thankfully I have friends who are there during bad times.