Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bone in sock mystery to remain unexplained

UM-Bot

Hmm... perhaps it's only obvious to me... but....

Ask any teen age boy.  Bones go in socks all the time.:o:wacko::rofl:

• Haha 5

<I hate to say it, but someone's finger probably got ripped off at the factory. >

•  

Yeah - but surely there'd be dried up skin and stuff AFAIK this was just a bone.

Edited by Peterk505
missed the quote

45 minutes ago, Peterk505 said:

<I hate to say it, but someone's finger probably got ripped off at the factory. >

•  

Yeah - but surely there'd be dried up skin and stuff AFAIK this was just a bone.

Not to mention, really stinky.

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Not to mention, really stinky.

I suspect there is more to this than is being stated. It's a bone but no where in the link does state they did a DNA test. It could be from a missing person, who's  DNA is on file. It just seems strange to me:blink:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I suspect there is more to this than is being stated. It's a bone but no where in the link does state they did a DNA test. It could be from a missing person, who's  DNA is on file. It just seems strange to me:blink:

Yep, it's kinda like the rash of amputated feet in running shoes that happened on the west coast beaches of B.C. It could have been someone's lucky charm for all we know. People have been known to carry some really strange things around.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yep, it's kinda like the rash of amputated feet in running shoes that happened on the west coast beaches of B.C. It could have been someone's lucky charm for all we know. People have been known to carry some really strange things around.

Yes they do especially Serial Killers,  they not only take trophies sometimes they also leave them to show that there was a crime somewhere.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes they do especially Serial Killers,  they not only take trophies sometimes they also leave them to show that there was a crime somewhere.

Peace

So called normal people do it too. I knew a trapper from Manitoba who lost his big toe to frost bite. Well, you must've heard of lucky rabbits foot?  Yep, its mounted and attatched to his key chain. He calls it lucky because something more important didn't freeze and fall off. In bars across Canada's northern most reaches, many bars have frost bitten toes in alcohol to drop into your whiskey glass for the Northern Challenge. Doesn't count if you don't swish the little piggy around your mouth a few times. :blink:

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

So called normal people do it too. I knew a trapper from Manitoba who lost his big toe to frost bite. Well, you must've heard of lucky rabbits foot?  Yep, its mounted and attatched to his key chain. He calls it lucky because something more important didn't freeze and fall off. In bars across Canada's northern most reaches, many bars have frost bitten toes in alcohol to drop into your whiskey glass for the Northern Challenge. Doesn't count if you don't swish the little piggy around your mouth a few times. :blink:

Dude it must be a Canadian thing:devil:

Although, when I killed my first Deer my father made me take a bite out of its heart when we field dressed it. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Dude it must be a Canadian thing:devil:

Nope, Russia does it too. I almost partook once, but just before I took the plunge I saw the shiny black toenail. The gags set in and I couldn't do it. My five other brothers on the other hand, had no problem. But then, they're all drinkers and they closed their eyes for the deed. :D

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Wow...that guy sure can manage to see a silver lining.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Nope, Russia does it too. I almost partook once, but just before I took the plunge I saw the shiny black toenail. The gags set in and I couldn't do it. My five other brothers on the other hand, had no problem. But then, they're all drinkers and they closed their eyes for the deed. :D

That would have also happened to me, I mean I almost puked when I bit into the raw deer heart, he'll I couldn't even swallow it.

peace

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Wow...that guy sure can manage to see a silver lining.

Yes he certainly can, that's one of things I like about his posts. No nonsense or any other crap just an honest opinion, it's a shame more people on this forum are not like that. 

• Thanks 1

I want to know more about these other hoaxs. Sounds like the company is the target of a protest group that planted the finger while at store to make it seem that factory conditions are bad. They might be but the other hoaxs thing has me wondering