Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Mental Health is a problem

Unusual Tournament

30 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Does that mean I'm a psy-chick?

Quick, what are the winning numbers to Canada's Lotto Max. Pretty please with maple syrup on top? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

You just made the mistake of claiming Trump going bankrupt 8 times

But you just couldn't bring yourself to post the true number of 6 , could you?

13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

But you just couldn't bring yourself to post the true number of 6 , could you?

Trump's never declared personal bankruptcy.  Notta once!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Here’s a good Wikipedia article that spells out the good, the bad, and the ugly:

A lot of his properties are missing from the list. Including 2 golf courses. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just everything he touches. The trump*  brand isn't worth much anymore.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I never stated "personal bankruptcy", did I?

Or are you saying that The Donald had no say in declaring those bankruptcies for his businesses?

• Like 5

Just a thought. Since House went to all the trouble to successfully impeach trump*, with most of us cheering them on, shouldn't we start using the asterisk after his name? Or is it only for the proper form, "President Trump*"?

How about this?

1. A guy who has never even run for dog catcher beat Hillary Clinton...the Annointed One and The Smartest Woman In The World....in an electoral landslide...

2.  A guy who has built Hotels and Golfcourses all over the world.

3.  A guy who said he would turn the economy around.  A guy who...before even winning the nomination told Ford not to build the Plant in Mexico they were all ready to begin building....and they decided...not to build in Mexico.

4. A guy who said he would build the wall...and it is being built...

5.  A guy who reversed Obama Care's Mandate...even though he was stabbed in the back by the War Hero/Traitor John McCain...

6.  A guy who holds rallies across the country to Crowds much larger than any coliseum can hold...

7.  A guy who has the gonads to take on the press...   THE PRESS...yeah...

8.  A guy who has been under fire since before he was even elected and still wins every single day...

...and we are supposed to believe this guy is mentally challenged...p a l e e e e e z e...

B):D:whistle: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

I agree,the only insane things about trump are the people who voted for him.

Apparently you think half the country is insane.  What the hell do you know anyway?  Nothing...which is why...oh yeah...I'm not even here for you....

B l i s s s s s s s s s s s s s sssssssssssssss

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, joc said:

6.  A guy who holds rallies across the country to Crowds much larger than any coliseum can hold...

How many people give full attention to their job, and still have time to attend rallies every second week ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Piney said:

When was he mentally healthy to begin with? :huh:

FTM, when did it become a requirement for the office?  :w00t:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

How many people give full attention to their job, and still have time to attend rallies every second week ?

The only thing he isn't doing in his job is giving in to those who hate his guts.  Them, he just taunts and keeps on winning in front of...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, and then said:

The only thing he isn't doing in his job is giving in to those who hate his guts.  Them, he just taunts and keeps on winning in front of...

I only hope that he demands a trail, like he has been saying he is going to do. That way all the partisan nonsense on both sides will be out the window. This way the President can be truly tried in front of the American public, the way he has stated he wants to be. Witnesses will be called and will testify and the American public can make there own decision if he is guilty or innocent. While the public opinion will not effect the trial right or left it will decide how they will vote in the next election. If the President is the man you have said he is, than this should be a no brainer and he should face his accusers in the court of public opinion. 

Lets hope he is a man of his word.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

Apparently you think half the country is insane.  What the hell do you know anyway?  Nothing...which is why...oh yeah...I'm not even here for you....

B l i s s s s s s s s s s s s s sssssssssssssss

I'd say a percentage are,the rest are either just dumb or full of greed with no care for our planet.I know enough not to follow a fibreglass headed creep,so I'm one up on you."I'm not even here for you" sounds like  Trump's victory speech.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, joc said:

1. A guy who has never even run for dog catcher beat Hillary Clinton...the Annointed One and The Smartest Woman In The World....in an electoral landslide...

Dude your VERY FIRST Post in the list is factually inaccurate :lol:

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

On topic:

I read the tweet. I am sure our colleagues  will tell us that he has many plans and irons in the fire and he is just spinning the progs which is one of his major activities.

As he mentions, easy to fix homelessness with competence.  Just as trade wars are easy to win, walls are easy to build , deficits are easy to eliminate, coal is easy to bring back, manufacturing is easy to make great again.

Sometimes he seems like a 12 year old kid playing Call of Duty and telling all who will listen that he is a lot better than the real Special Forces.

Other times, I think RavenHawk and andthen are right.  All of this is just distraction while the master of chaos  eliminates health care, social security, our involvement with the rest of the world and all ability of the government to respond to natural or man made disasters. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You have to understand propaganda in order to understand what the objective is. Political enemies will send out a tag team to attack a single opponent, and when he defends himself they point fingers and say, “Look at how he attacks everybody! Shame on him!”. 

Edited by simplybill
Clarity
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, simplybill said:

You have to understand propaganda in order to understand what the objective is. Political enemies will send out a tag team to attack a single opponent, and when he defends himself they point fingers and say, “Look at how he attacks everybody! Shame on him!”. 

Trump and his supporters playing the victim card is the propaganda in this scenario.

• Like 2

Oh Purleeze.. not THIS old Canard again ? Didn't they try this within a year of him being elected ? 

Note that this World Mental Health Coalition is a private initiative by Bandy X Legs for the sole purpose of tying to remove President Trump. Despite it's impressive name, it is a recently formed pressure group with a VERY limited membership. 

He's a Professor at Yale, and the story is carried by CNN. Need we say more ? :P 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh Purleeze.. not THIS old Canard again ? 

Note that this World Mental Health Coalition is a private initiative by Bandy X Legs for the sole purpose of tying to remove President Trump. 

He's a Professor at Yale, and the story is carried by CNN. Need we say more ? :P 

She is a professor at Yale and CNN did carry the story. Man you almost make it sound like you actually read a link for a change, the HE gave you away though :tu:

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

She is a professor at Yale and CNN did carry the story. Man you almost make it sound like you actually read a link for a change, the HE gave you away though :tu:

Yeah.. well.. we ARE talking Yale here :P 

But I bet YOU where surprised by this "World Mental Health Coalition" setup ? 

OK.. famous quotes from Professor BandyLegs.... She stated that the presidents mental health was "a national emergency", and that "the survival of the species may be at stake". 

The survival of the species ? Does THAT sound like a mentally balanced statement ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah.. well.. we ARE talking Yale here :P 

OK.. famous quotes from Professor BandyLegs.... She stated that the presidents mental health was "a national emergency", and that "the survival of the species may be at stake". 

The survival of the species ? Does THAT sound like a mentally balanced statement ? 

Not at all. The Don has the entire future of life on earth in his little pudgy hands. 

Which should be a reassuring thought for all of us. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RoofGardener said:

No but only because ive been following her takes since before the 2016 election.

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Yes it would actually be mentally unbalanced for her to claim he was mentally unfit but not claim the species is at risk.  POTUS has the ability to destroy the planet. Sure there are checks and balances to work against his ability to do so but that same POTUS has also worked extremely hard to convince his followers to ignore anyone but him.

Anyways yes if you believe POTUS is mentally unstable then you must also believe that the fate of humanity is at stake - on some level. Maybe not defcon1 but perpetually damn near.

• Like 1