Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Mental Health is a problem

Unusual Tournament

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

According to ****ing New York Time. Do have anything official from the Pentagon on that? Of course not. 

LMAO stop pretending it would matter :lol: .......we see you :tu:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't understand your question.  Why didn't what work for Obama?

He had the opportunity to put your theory to the test--what happened?

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LMAO stop pretending it would matter :lol: .......we see you :tu:

Believe me, I'm not pretending it would matter to you if it was a lie. You guys enjoy lies.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Believe me, I'm not pretending it would matter to you if was a lie. You guys enjoy lies.

Holy Hell is projection a side effect of brainwashing?

Sure im the one cheering on the bringer of "alternative facts" oh and Im definitely  the one supporting the guy who has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days  :rolleyes:

Honestly if society survives Trumpism psychology students will be writing their thesis' on you people for decades to come.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Holy Hell is projection a side effect of brainwashing?

Sure im the one cheering on the bringer of "alternative facts" oh and Im definitely  the one supporting the guy who has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days  :rolleyes:

Honestly if society survives Trumpism psychology students will be writing their thesis' on you people for decades to come.

Liars calling the President a liar. To us, yours is the "alternate reality". We have our own press now.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/01/06/the-trump-doctrine-humiliates-both-foreign-enemies-and-domestic-liberals-n2558968

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Liars calling the President a liar. To us, yours is the "alternate reality". We have our own press now.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/01/06/the-trump-doctrine-humiliates-both-foreign-enemies-and-domestic-liberals-n2558968

Oh I know its all beautifully orwellian.

Flat earthers also have their own press, all the good cults do :tu:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This is exactly what I predicted in my earlier post: Donald Trump recognized that he was operating outside of his area of expertise (business), and he humbly listened to the wise counsel of his military advisers. He’s learning to be a Statesman.

“For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.”    Proverbs 24:6 NASB

Edited by simplybill

Just now, simplybill said:

This is exactly what I predicted in my earlier post: Donald Trump recognized that he was operating outside of area of expertise (business), and he humbly listened to the wise counsel of his military advisers. He’s learning to be a Statesman.

“For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.”    Proverbs 24:6 NASB

So did you not read the link or just not understand it?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh I know its all beautifully orwellian.

Flat earthers also have their own press, all the good cults do :tu:

Yes, like your Russian collusion cult. You and the media dined on crow over that little dystopian fantasy. The people you quote were up to their armpits in that, too.

https://frontpageng.com/how-trump-made-the-decision-to-kill-soleimani/

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yes, like your Russian collusion cult. You and the media dined on crow over that little dystopian fantasy. The people you quote were up to their armpits in that, too.

https://frontpageng.com/how-trump-made-the-decision-to-kill-soleimani/

Again with the brainwashing. Let me guess the dems started that right? It was 12 angry democrats?

Did you even bother to read the Mueller report? There was no crow dining.That was some seriously shady looking **** that needed to be investigated, honestly its patently anti American and fully fact free to say otherwise. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Again with the brainwashing. Let me guess the dems started that right? It was 12 angry democrats?

Dude did you even bother to read the Mueller report? There was no crow dining, that was some seriously shady looking **** that needed to be investigated, honestly its patently anti American and fully fact free to say otherwise. 

No there wasn't. Of course, your cult addiction is hard to get over, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No there wasn't. Of course, your cult addiction is hard to get over, isn't it?

See again with the projection. In your defense its not just you......wait do you know that? 

Are you intentionally emulating Trump and right wing media or has it just become subconsciously ingrained along with the victim mentality that it happens reflexively like Pavlov's dogs when they hear the bell?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

See again with the projection. In your defense its not just you......wait do you know that? 

Are you intentionally emulating Trump and right wing media or has it just become subconsciously ingrained along with the victim mentality that it happens reflexively like Pavlov's dogs when they hear the bell?

No, we refuse to be victims--that's your gig. In the meanwhile your hero, Comrade Pelosi, is ramming through yet more pointless, feel-good legislation amounting to a glorified press release, while still sitting on her doomed articles of impeachment.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/01/08/pelosi-announces-a-scheduled-vote-to-limit-trumps-future-actions-against-iran-n2559209

Edited by Hammerclaw

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So did you not read the link or just not understand it?

Yes I did read it, and I understood it. 

Someone earlier mentioned Pres. Trump’s nervous behavior in a video. Look at the bigger picture: He recognized that his business experience meant nothing in the War Room. He swallowed his pride and listened to the men who had confidence when his own was depleted. And then he killed a man. The full weight of his responsibility as the most powerful man in the world became clear.

I’d be nervous too.

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, we refuse to be victims--that's your gig

Im honestly not talkng **** here if thats something you do care about you should take a step away and try and view the stories from a fresh perspective.

It wasnt the FBI that started the investigation it was "the democrats" , It wasnt that Trump University was corrupt it was that the judge was mexican, Trump doesnt hire criminals and incompetents he just gets duped over and over again, hes not dumb for getting duped hes a victim of the deep state,  its not that every other POTUS has turned over their tax returns the media just hates Trump, its not that the XO was possibly unconstitutional its "liberal bias in the court"     . The list of the ways Trump and followers play the victims in every scenario goes on and on.

I know that not being victims used to be a strongly held conservative belief and that point of pride has been taken from you by Trumpism.

Edited by Farmer77

11 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

This for sure could be viewed in a couple of ways and while I have hope in one viewpoint the pragmatist in me says the other is likely correct.

On the positive side the thought process would be they know they dont have GOP support so why bother

On the practical side I think that much like the emergency wall declaration the dems dont really want to limit Trump's powers because they think their turn is coming.

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Im honestly not talkng **** here if thats something you do care about you should take a step away and try and view the stories from a fresh perspective.

It wasnt the FBI that started the investigation it was "the democrats" , It wasnt that Trump University was corrupt it was that the judge was mexican, Trump doesnt hire criminals and incompetents he just gets duped over and over again, its not that every other POTUS has turned over their tax returns the media just hates Trump, its not that the XO was possibly unconstitutional its "liberal bias in the court"     . The list of course goes on and on.

I know that not being victims used to be a strongly held conservative belief and that point of pride has been taken from you by Trumpism.

Trump is learning on the job and the brink of war is a sobering experience. I remember Kennedy looking much the same during the Cuban Missile Crisis when he ordered the Navy to interdict Russian ships bound for Cuba. No amount of experience fully prepares one for that hot seat, Where President Truman aptly said the buck stops here. We've endured your incessant assault for three years and basically think your mostly full of ****, which taints what little legitimate truth you have to show. You seem in basic denial that you and your comrades in arms, the MSM, don't control the message anymore. The internet and cable/satellite TV have blown the news wide open for everyone. The days when three or four major MSM news outlets controlled and foisted their version of "truth" on the American public is over. Welcome to the Twenty-First Century.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This for sure could be viewed in a couple of ways and while I have hope in one viewpoint the pragmatist in me says the other is likely correct.

On the positive side the thought process would be they know they dont have GOP support so why bother

On the practical side I think that much like the emergency wall declaration the dems dont really want to limit Trump's powers because they think their turn is coming.

Yeah, they're really big on political charades, like their phony impeachment.

You seem in basic denial that you and your comrades in arms, the MSM, don't control the message anymore. The internet and cable/satellite TV have blown the news wide open for everyone. The days when three or four major MSM news outlets controlled and foisted their version of "truth" on the American public is over. Welcome to the Twenty-First Century.

Yeah dude you wholly avoided the point and went right into sloganeering.

Anyways .............no im not in denial about the media :lol: Holy hell man I spent a decadeish celebrating the rise of foxnews and alternative media. I was glued to Hannity and Oreilley during the FL recount and wouldnt watch any networks but fox for a while.

The problem you guys are having is the facts on the ground change. Foxnews is now government propaganda, absorbing and regurgitating government propaganda used to be a repulsive concept to conservatives. Now when the propaganda is too crazy for even Fox to support you guys retreat to the safe space of alternative conservative media to comfort you with lies. 

Listen to yourself, you are a freaking clintonite from the 90's There is no "version of truth" there are facts.

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah, they're really big on political charades, like their phony impeachment.

Nahhh homey will forever be remembered as being so uniquely corrupt that he is only the third to ever be impeached by the House of Representatives and rightly so.

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah dude you wholly avoided the point and went right into sloganeering.

Anyways .............no im not in denial about the media :lol: Holy hell man I spent a decadeish celebrating the rise of foxnews and alternative media. I was glued to Hannity and Oreilley during the FL recount and wouldnt watch any networks but fox for a while.

The problem you guys are having is the facts on the ground change. Foxnews is now government propaganda, absorbing and regurgitating government propaganda used to be a repulsive concept to conservatives. Now when the propaganda is too crazy for even Fox to support you guys retreat to the safe space of alternative conservative media to comfort you with lies. 

Listen to yourself, you are a freaking clintonite from the 90's There is no "version of truth" there are facts.

Your version of the facts keep changing, very conveniently. You have your  truth du jour with an ever evolving menu and blink your eyes, vapidly, when someone points it out. You have become propagandists, believing a lie, said often enough, will be taken for truth; just not by us.

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Your version of the facts keep changing, very conveniently. You have your  truth du jour with an ever evolving menu and blink your eyes, vapidly, when someone points it out. You have become propagandists, believing a lie, said often enough, will be taken for truth; just not by us.

Please do point out precisely how so.

....pitter patter get atter sweetheart.

Edited by Farmer77

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nahhh homey will forever be remembered as being so uniquely corrupt that he is only the third to ever be impeached by the House of Representatives and rightly so.

A thoroughly partisan impeachment--no cross overs--except one of your guys. That's the droll comedy of the history of this.

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Please do point out precisely how so.

....pitter patter get atter sweetheart.

Everything you got wrong about collusion--shall we count the ways? Nah, or you Quid pro quo or bribery or whatever term du jour you think will get traction--that the victim denies? I could go on-but what's the point? Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is beyond amateur ministrations.  

Edited by Hammerclaw

A thoroughly partisan impeachment--no cross overs--except one of your guys. That's the droll comedy of the history of this.

Yet the fact remains that history will forever remember Trump as corrupt.

Honestly he had made enough noise in his life that history would have remembered him as a corrupt buffoon if he had never run for president.

Now however it is the kind of history that ties his name to corruption in the minds of schoolchildren as they learn about our Presidents year after year from K-12. From 2020 until the end of the American experiment, regardless of what else he or his kids do, the name Trump will be synonymous with corruption in the vast majority of Americans minds.