Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Mental Health is a problem

Unusual Tournament

8 minutes ago, simplybill said:

There are 62 million Twitter users in the United States. 26 million are on Twitter every day. Twitter use is socially appropriate.

No, anyone who needs to tweet more than once a day is bordering on some kind of insanity, whether it is due to reclusiveness, narcissism or some other mental aberration, there is something wrong.  If you have so much to say, the find friends to say it to face to face so you can have a real conversation.  The only time it isn't is if you work for a company that pays you to tweet all day (advertising, media, television etc).  Trump should not have enough time in his day to tweet as much as he does, and if he is paying someone to tweet for him he still has to take ownership of them.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:23 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Why would someone waste time counting how many times Trump sniffed?

The latest scandal du jour is that he abuses amphetamines.  Apparently, all these uber Left elites never learned any childhood fables like "The boy who cried wolf".  They've been at this assault for 3+ years and people are just bored of their stuff.  If they think they're getting to him, they're wrong.  The man is 73 and runs circles around them.  His re-election is apt to cause multiple cases of spontaneous human combustion.  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, anyone who needs to tweet more than once a day is bordering on some kind of insanity, whether it is due to reclusiveness, narcissism or some other mental aberration, there is something wrong.  If you have so much to say, the find friends to say it to face to face so you can have a real conversation.  The only time it isn't is if you work for a company that pays you to tweet all day (advertising, media, television etc).  Trump should not have enough time in his day to tweet as much as he does, and if he is paying someone to tweet for him he still has to take ownership of them.

He uses the medium to get his own narrative out to his supporters.  It isn't realistic to expect the 5th column to do that for him without twisting everything he says.  So, Twitter serves as a conduit and good, bad or ugly, at least what you get from him is HIM.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

The latest scandal du jour is that he abuses amphetamines.  Apparently, all these uber Left elites never learned any childhood fables like "The boy who cried wolf".  They've been at this assault for 3+ years and people are just bored of their stuff.  If they think they're getting to him, they're wrong.  The man is 73 and runs circles around them.  His re-election is apt to cause multiple cases of spontaneous human combustion.  

They aren't "getting to him" because he is a narcissist who never hears what anyone else says unless it furthers what ever his agenda of the moment is.  This is the first time I have heard anything about Trump using drugs HOWEVER, he is 73 and lives in the U.S. so of COURSE he is taking some kind of drugs.  If it is amphetamines then, whatever...  You seem to think that everyone who is unhappy with Trump is a "progressive, left winger" who wants to take him down.  He will take himself down, and you are polarized to the point of not making any sense half the time or popping up with non-sequesters about Trump's opposition.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, Doug1029 said:

Iran is responsible.

But Trump started the chain of events that led to it.

So both are responsible.

Doug

No. 

The Quds force was training people to attack and kill American's in Iraq ever since America invaded Iraq. And THAT was not done by Donald Trump. He just inherited the mess. 

Instead of pussyfooting around, when an Iranian proxy militia attacked a US base, followed by an attack in the US Embassy, President Trump went to the top, and decapitated it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You seem to think that everyone who is unhappy with Trump is a "progressive, left winger" who wants to take him down. 

Hey, I call them like I see them.  When a person never, under any circumstance admits that the man has accomplished ANYTHING of value for Americans, then they out themselves for what they are.  No delusion necessary on my part.  Polarized?  This is no longer about simple political games.  If I shift focus from defending him from the attacks of others it's because they've been underway for 3 years.  THREE YEARS of accusations, investigations, slurs and slanders.  The Democrat leadership and their media 5th column have practically destroyed the faith in our institutions all because they couldn't accept that they lost.  

What kind of behavior do you expect from Democrats in major Blue cities if he wins again?  They've been on a path of escalation and I'm kind of concerned that they'll truly lose their minds and start burning stuff down.  Oh well... they'll get over it eventually.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Aside from his 50 years of successful business experience, I voted for Donald Trump because he’s not a politician. He entered office without the ‘good ole boys’ frame of mind that has replaced true Statesmanship. His eccentric personality has upset the apple cart in Washington because he refuses to be controlled by the Faux-statesmanship of the past. 

Pres. Trump doesn’t wait until his next press conference to respond to the multitude of allegations and smears directed towards him. He responds immediately. That’s a sign of good mental health.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Trump’s madness is going off the rails ....

He got fired on President’s Apprentice, and now it’s just one tantrum after another.

43 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Aside from his 50 years of successful business experience, I voted for Donald Trump because he’s not a politician. He entered office without the ‘good ole boys’ frame of mind that has replaced true Statesmanship. His eccentric personality has upset the apple cart in Washington because he refuses to be controlled by the Faux-statesmanship of the past. 

Pres. Trump doesn’t wait until his next press conference to respond to the multitude of allegations and smears directed towards him. He responds immediately. That’s a sign of good mental health.

:lol:

• Like 2

Pioneered by Roosevelt with his "Fireside Chats", The Donald continues the tradition with his "Tweetside Chats."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

:lol:

A businessman with 50 years of business experience didn’t preside over 494 successful businesses by being a doormat. He’s not going to let a bunch of politicians push him around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

They aren't "getting to him" because he is a narcissist who never hears what anyone else says unless it furthers what ever his agenda of the moment is.  This is the first time I have heard anything about Trump using drugs HOWEVER, he is 73 and lives in the U.S. so of COURSE he is taking some kind of drugs.  If it is amphetamines then, whatever...  You seem to think that everyone who is unhappy with Trump is a "progressive, left winger" who wants to take him down.  He will take himself down, and you are polarized to the point of not making any sense half the time or popping up with non-sequesters about Trump's opposition.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a non partisan affliction.

• Like 2

I've corrected it for you :) 

11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Signs and Symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Each case of TDS is different, but the illness generally becomes more distinguishable from other brain conditions as it progresses. Symptoms may occur in clusters, and some may be more prevalent in early or later stages. Here is a list of ten signs of TDS:

1. Poor judgment
  2. Loss of empathy
  3. Socially inappropriate behavior
  4. Lack of inhibition
  5. Repetitive compulsive behavior
  6. Inability to concentrate or plan
  7. Frequent, abrupt ranting
  8. Coherent Speech difficulties
  9. Tendency to scream at sky
  10. Memory loss when Trump pushes a policy that Obama had previously agreed with. 

No need to thank me; it's all part of my Public Service ethos :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

No. 

The Quds force was training people to attack and kill American's in Iraq ever since America invaded Iraq. And THAT was not done by Donald Trump. He just inherited the mess. 

Instead of pussyfooting around, when an Iranian proxy militia attacked a US base, followed by an attack in the US Embassy, President Trump went to the top, and decapitated it. 

And who was America training to invade all this time?

This is a war that both sides chose to fight.  If either decided to call it quits, all they have to do is bring their troops back home.

Doug

25 minutes ago, simplybill said:

A businessman with 50 years of business experience didn’t preside over 494 successful businesses by being a doormat. He’s not going to let a bunch of politicians push him around.

He might at lest try to obey the law, especially the Constitution.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doug1029 said:

He might at lest try to obey the law, especially the Constitution.

Doug

That’s why we have a Constitution. It prevents political leaders from overstepping their bounds. I gave an earlier example of former Pres. Obama, who campaigned as a Constitutional Law Professor: by the time the Supreme Court removed the unconstitutional parts of the Affordable Care Act, it was reduced almost to nothing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simplybill said:

That’s why we have a Constitution. It prevents political leaders from overstepping their bounds. I gave an earlier example of former Pres. Obama, who campaigned as a Constitutional Law Professor: by the time the Supreme Court removed the unconstitutional parts of the Affordable Care Act, it was reduced almost to nothing. 

So you did.

Ever hear of the Emoluments Clause?

Apparently Trump hasn't.

Doug

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I've corrected it for you :) 

No need to thank me; it's all part of my Public Service ethos :) 

by God youre RIGHT!!! He's clearly patient zero!

On 1/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Doug1029 said:

Iran is responsible.

But Trump started the chain of events that led to it.

So both are responsible.

Doug

The Wright Brothers are responsible.  Had they not invented the plane than there wouldn't have been any to shoot out of the sky!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

And who was America training to invade all this time?

Based on the weird increase in activity in my backyard which isnt a military base im gonna guess somewhere deserty and mountainy.

13 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I agree. And what about these people who post endless "status updates" on internet forums? These people need looking at in the head if you ask me. 

:mellow:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

The Quds force was training people to attack and kill American's in Iraq ever since America invaded Iraq.

This is an old horse that's been beaten to death now, and is only tangentially connected to the Master's mental health, but a good 75% of "terrorist" outrages (against the occupying forces in Iraq, be it not forgotten) were by Sunni-affiliated forces, i.e. not backed by Iran. It doesn't matter though if the Leader and his sycophants can create another very satisfactory super bogeyman to delude the people into believing that he and he alone was responsible for all outrages ever committed, and any ever likely to be committed, by today's bogey country, and if they can encourage their subjects to whoop and holler in bloodlust when he's torn to shreds by America's righteous vengeance. 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

13 hours ago, simplybill said:

:rofl: "FAKE NEWS!! THE FAILING FAKE NEWS MEDIA SAYS THAT I AM MENTALLY UNHINGED! ... WRONG!!!"

Use of all caps is an added bonus of reassurance as to his state of mind. 

• Haha 2

On 1/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, Farmer77 said:

Based on the weird increase in activity in my backyard which isnt a military base im gonna guess my backyard!

Fixed ;)

• Haha 1