Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Truman show

Trump’s Mental Health is a problem

583 posts in this topic

Space Commander Travis
22 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well don't you think he might have a point reminding California that perhaps they ought to get their own house in order before smugly setting themselves up as superior? 

• Thanks 1

Space Commander Travis
On 12/29/2019 at 2:02 AM, Hankenhunter said:

Just a thought. Since House went to all the trouble to successfully impeach trump*, with most of us cheering them on, shouldn't we start using the asterisk after his name? Or is it only for the proper form, "President Trump*"?

?

Farmer77
Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Well don't you think he might have a point reminding California that perhaps they ought to get their own house in order before smugly setting themselves up as superior? 

Smugly setting themselves up as superior? Man that is a trailer court attitude I did not expect from you. Trying to do things to make a better world is now setting themselves up as superior. 

"That damn Jim Bob thinks hes better than the rest of us, how dare he quit smoking meth and go to college, who does he think he is?" :lol:

I guess If that point was being made in response to something perhaps? Just attacking those states out of the blue  however is just needlessly trying to spread division. The best response was "Dude, just golf today"

• Like 1

Space Commander Travis

Come on Farmer, you're not trying to pretend that the government of California is setting an example of good governance (or concern for the law) that everyone else should emulate? If that's trying to do things to make a better world then the very best of luck to you living in that world. 

• Like 2

RoofGardener
12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No but only because ive been following her takes since before the 2016 election.

Really ? Why ? 

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes it would actually be mentally unbalanced for her to claim he was mentally unfit but not claim the species is at risk.  POTUS has the ability to destroy the planet. Sure there are checks and balances to work against his ability to do so but that same POTUS has also worked extremely hard to convince his followers to ignore anyone but him.

Anyways yes if you believe POTUS is mentally unstable then you must also believe that the fate of humanity is at stake - on some level. Maybe not defcon1 but perpetually damn near.

Yeeeeeeeess..... <edges away slowly> 

NURSE !! Quickly.... the Medication.. ! :P 

• Like 1

Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Come on Farmer, you're not trying to pretend that the government of California is setting an example of good governance (or concern for the law) that everyone else should emulate? If that's trying to do things to make a better world then the very best of luck to you living in that world. 

Why not? No im not saying they havent made massive mistakes but I think their efforts to improve their society should be applauded and learned from. Especially as one living right across the border from there, Ha! call me Palin I can see California from my front door, and seeing up close and personal the striking contrast in left vs right leadership and priorities.

Space Commander Travis
Just now, Farmer77 said:

I think their efforts to improve their society should be applauded and learned from.

Learned from certainly perhaps, as a lesson to others in how to run an enormously prosperous state that's one of the world's most popular travel destinations into the ground and turn it into a replica of somewhere like Guatemala. Although that may be unfair to Guatemala. 

• Like 2

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Really ? Why ? 

The psychology fascinates me. Initially it was because here is a rich kid pansy who never worked a day in his life, dodged the draft, and a famously corrupt liar bordering on the pathological who not only convinced the militia gun types he wasnt this beta mess of a human, he also convinced the religious types he isnt the antithesis of all they stand for and he convinced consitutionalists that despite being obviously ignorant to even the most basic of government functions that they should entrust our most sacred document to him.

• Like 1

RoofGardener
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Why not? No im not saying they havent made massive mistakes but I think their efforts to improve their society should be applauded and learned from.

Indeed. If I need to learn how to defecate in the street, I shall be sure to learn from the fine example of San Francisco and Los Angeles :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

RoofGardener

The psychology fascinates me. Initially it was because here is a rich kid pansy who never worked a day in his life, dodged the draft, and a famously corrupt liar bordering on the pathological who not only convinced the militia gun types he wasnt this beta mess of a human, he also convinced the religious types he isnt the antithesis of all they stand for and he convinced consitutionalists that despite being obviously ignorant to even the most basic of government functions that they should entrust our most sacred document to him.

Sooo... how long have you had this obsession ? < gets clipboard out, pen poised > 

• Like 3

Farmer77
7 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Learned from certainly perhaps, as a lesson to others in how to run an enormously prosperous state that's one of the world's most popular travel destinations into the ground and turn it into a replica of somewhere like Guatemala. Although that may be unfair to Guatemala. 

Been watching a lot of foxnews lately have ya? :lol:

Surplus

California is predicted to have a budget surplus of several billion dollars for 2019.[5] This is helped by the state's record low unemployment rate of 4.0% for 2019.[6]

I have to ask in the face of all the anti California propaganda did you know their population is actually growing? Considering all the foxnews stories about people fleeing there I expected it to be a loss.

Space Commander Travis
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Sooo... how long have you had this obsession ? < gets clipboard out, pen poised > 

Yes, it would obviously be highly unprofessional to express opinions on the mental state of others, but if you wanted examples of obsessiveness you wouldn't have too far to look in the this thread ... :whistle:

Farmer77
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Well I think my obsession with the Constitution and defending America started as a young kid being raised by a career Marine. 30 some years later Trump just showed up to be "that guy" we were all warned about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Space Commander Travis
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

did you know their population is actually growing?

well I'm sure it is, but how many of those are actually officially US Citizens? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Farmer77
2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

well I'm sure it is, but how many of those are actually officially US Citizens? 

You know man living in a border state you cant tell the difference between official citizens and not so I guess I hadnt really thought about it.

RoofGardener

I have to ask in the face of all the anti California propaganda did you know their population is actually growing? Considering all the foxnews stories about people fleeing there I expected it to be a loss.

Well, yes, that is true, but I wonder if that isn't just hiding an underlying mechanism ? 

The middle class are abandoning California, and being replaced by poor people, many - of not most - immigrants (legal and illegal) from across the Mexican border. Wages are declining, along - as a result - with tax revenue. State debt is increasing dramatically. 

Chicago in the sun ? 

• Like 2

RoofGardener

Well I think my obsession with the Constitution and defending America started as a young kid being raised by a career Marine. 30 some years later Trump just showed up to be "that guy" we were all warned about.

That's... interesting. Could you expand on the guy you where "warned about" ? 

• Like 1

Space Commander Travis
5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That's... interesting. Could you expand on the guy you where "warned about" ? 

Little chap, funny little moustache and unfashionable hairstyle. Held his arm out a lot, 

Apart from the mustache The Don fits the description to a t.

Farmer77
9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The middle class are abandoning California, and being replaced by poor people, many - of not most - immigrants (legal and illegal) from across the Mexican border. Wages are declining, along - as a result - with tax revenue. State debt is increasing dramatically. 

Dude if debt means a State is in trouble then Trump has doomed America. Honestly though you really need to take anything the RW media says about CA with a huge grain of salt. Theyre a classic RW punching bag in an era of pure disinformation and propaganda.

Does California have a budget surplus of nearly ‘$30 billion,’ as Gov. Jerry Brown claimed? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_state_finances

California is predicted to have a budget surplus of several billion dollars for 2019.[5] This is helped by the state's record low unemployment rate of 4.0% for 2019.[6]

Edited by Farmer77

Space Commander Travis

Just wondering Farmer, if any sort of contact or cooperation in any way with the Russi*ns is a crime in and of itself, I suppose you'd see this as being grounds for impeachment and further evidence that he's insane and mad? "How dare he try to save Russi*n lives! They interfered with Sacred America Democracy!!" 

(Don't say! Ah! Russian State Propaganda Outlet!) 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

Buzz_Light_Year
25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

sd-1518125410-r4uix9etmt-snap-image

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Farmer77
6 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Just wondering Farmer, if any sort of contact or cooperation in any way with the Russi*ns is a crime in and of itself, I suppose you'd see this as being grounds for impeachment? "How dare he try to save Russi*n lives! They interfered with Sacred America Demcoracy!!" 

Seriously........ :rolleyes:

Actually ive personally ran dozens of medevac operations out of Russia. That was one of my first gigs. I have no problem with Russians or US and Russian relations improving in general.

This however IMO should preclude the orange one from being able to meet with any Russians in private :yes:

5b50db7dbbca381a008b48d0?width=1100&form

Hey since we're posting Russian Propaganda did you see this one the other day?

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

Sometimes a picture doesn’t have to be worth a thousand words. Just a few will do. As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov returned home from his visit with President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last week, Russian state media were gloating over the spectacle. TV channel Rossiya 1 aired a segment entitled “Puppet Master and ‘Agent’—How to Understand Lavrov’s Meeting With Trump.”

Vesti Nedeli, a Sunday news show on the same network, pointed out that it was Trump, personally, who asked Lavrov to pose standing near as Trump sat at his desk. It’s almost the literal image of a power behind the throne.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Farmer77
4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

sd-1518125410-r4uix9etmt-snap-image

I think maybe its because I live in a right wing state that has those signs plastered all over it that I see through the manufactured political attacks on CA.

Buzz_Light_Year
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think maybe its because I live in a right wing state that has those signs plastered all over it that I see through the manufactured political attacks on CA.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-immigration-sign-20180210-story.html

That image was in CA and they were erected to warn drivers of the possibility of people running across the road.

• Thanks 1

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-immigration-sign-20180210-story.html

That image was in CA and they were erected to warn drivers of the possibility of people running across the road.

I know , what im saying is im currently in AZ and we have  (had? I confess its been a while since I was that far south) similar signs warning of illegals , words not pics IIRC though. Pretty sure ive heard my friends in TX complain about the same signs as well.