Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Full UFO disclosure 'in 2020' claims activist

UM-Bot

Full disclosure is probably just going to mean "We know as much as you do about UFOs that weren't just our secret test thingamajigs."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There is nothing to disclose.

That's the sad reality that some have such a hard time with. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So, not content with destroying America and surrendering it to the Russians and Chinese, to say nothing of dickering with the Ukrainians, Trump is now ALSO responsible for delaying Full Disclosure. The NASTY man ! :P 

• Like 1

BTW:

Important Note: Paradigm Research Group is not set up as a non-profit in order to maximize its range of political advocacy options and diminish its vulnerability. Consequently, direct contributions to PRG are not tax deductible. Contributions from corporations and citizens of any nation are permissible.

PRG Contribution Page

"... in order to maximize its range of political advocacy options and diminish its vulnerability"

Alright then.

• Like 2

Don't count your chickens ..... there's likely a good reason the Pentagram is so paranoid about their soldiers sharing their DNA with other human beings.  What might the human beings find out?

• Like 1

While I believe in them there Aliunz, I don't think we will get full disclosure next year.

I think they are slowly revealing it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, acute said:

While I believe in them there Aliunz, I don't think we will get full disclosure next year.

I think they are slowly revealing it.

Why would "they" do that?

• Thanks 1

Poor guy. He needs to have his TDS treated as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Don't count your chickens ..... there's likely a good reason the Pentagram is so paranoid about their soldiers sharing their DNA with other human beings.  What might the human beings find out?

Evidence of the zeta, human hybridization program 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gary Meadows said:

There is nothing to disclose.

That's the sad reality that some have such a hard time with. 

How do u account for credible, mentally sound people who encountered something that shook up their fundamental view of reality? 

Re: the pentagon warning about DIY DNA kits, that whole thing is odd, but to make it into a conspiracy to hide the fact that all soldiers are actually hybridized somethings and there is a need to hide this group specifically, is hogwash.

If it were true, then given how many retired and ex-military that is running amok today, we have already taken over the country. 

Silliness. 

In general, it is safe to say to be aware of potential exploitation of submitted DNA, but, also realize they can get it from your trash or your toothbrush if they want it that bad. Paranoia is not good for your mental health. Why the Pent came out with a warning I have no clue, but, it ain't because we ex-military are half alien. *twitches*

• Like 1

One reason I have doubts about this actually happening, is I suspect that the real underlying motive for the recent Pentagon advisement, for its soldiers to avoid DNA testing, is as follows ...

49302271138_1c3f6daf67_c.jpg

The hot links for the above are as follows .... #1 and #2

I could see it happening: Uncle Sam; ugh yeah we have alien visitors, look at the recordings. American citizens should pay 4 billion extra dollars to enhance military to protect ourselves against them hostile. 5 years later press asking; tell us more about them aliens. Uncle Sam uhm uhm you know; Iraqis, Russians,Mexicans...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I have heard about these full disclosures for over 30 years now. 

It never happens.

The reason for the delay is because there is nothing to disclose.

Disclosure can start with the Roswell coverup.  You’re welcome.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I could see it happening: Uncle Sam; ugh yeah we have alien visitors, look at the recordings. American citizens should pay 4 billion extra dollars to enhance military to protect ourselves against them hostile. 5 years later press asking; tell us more about them aliens. Uncle Sam uhm uhm you know; Iraqis, Russians,Mexicans...

There is no human weaponry, which can defeat that technology.

But there is something that can .... and it will, but at first it will look hopeless.

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. Revelation 12:7

While we may rightly count religion, itself, a failure; the One who planted this garden, is not. I believe He will defend it. Call it pride, call it His namesake, whatever you want.

Edited by Raptor Witness

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

There is no human weaponry, which can defeat that technology.

A Hydrogen bomb will come a long way (and blow these basterds out of their UFO's).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

Disclosure can start with the Roswell coverup.  You’re welcome.

Bildresultat för beating dead horse

• Like 2

Disclosure will never happen because with disclosure will come new technology. Everyone will want it yesterday.

Imagine if a new power source were discovered today, think of all the industries and suppliers to those industries which would be affected.

Imagine if a new gravity engine was discovered tomorrow, think of all the transport companies who would have to close or re-tool and the employees who would have to retrain and others who would be laid off. Think of the stations, airports, garages, which would no longer be able to accept, repair, trains, planes, & vehicles. Think of the suppliers and industry associated with the energy industry, rails no longer needed for trains, roads no longer needed for cars to drive on because craft go up and down - right? Think of the new laws, new certificates, new regulations, etc, etc,

In a nutshell, social chaos.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:43 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Too bad the reasons you invoke all involve superstitious babble.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:25 AM, AstralHorus said:

How do u account for credible, mentally sound people who encountered something that shook up their fundamental view of reality? 

Which has what to do with the subject?

• Confused 1