Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You don't have a soul

zep73

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i'll bite as much as i want mate!!! i find it funny... if you don't like it then don't fekin reply!! don't tell me & others what to do like you know best.. how disrespectful! 

Dejarma, you might want to spend a moment or two looking over the last two pages.  You'll note I contributed significantly to the thread.  It was an enjoyable and reasonably polite and productive discussion, until THIS POST, (guess who from?)  and the several which followed..

I didn't reply to any of those, as they were not even close to an intelligent response to what I had posted.  And from that moment on, this thread has degenerated into a complete and utter waste of time.  So, thanks are in order, I guess...?

Anyway, I *am* entitled to post when I feel that a thread is going offtopic (as do you..) so why don't you take your attitude and shove it..?

BTW, I've also reported this post and asked the mods to take a good look.  Good evening to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Dejarma, you might want to spend a moment or two looking over the last two pages.  You'll note I contributed significantly to the thread.  It was an enjoyable and reasonably polite and productive discussion, until THIS POST, (guess who from?)  and the several which followed..

I didn't reply to any of those, as they were not even close to an intelligent response to what I had posted.  And from that moment on, this thread has degenerated into a complete and utter waste of time.  So, thanks are in order, I guess...?

Anyway, I *am* entitled to post when I feel that a thread is going offtopic (as do you..) so why don't you take your attitude and shove it..?

BTW, I've also reported this post and asked the mods to take a good look.  Good evening to you.

I don't care what you think about it- if you have him on ignore then that should also include indirectly-- that's how my logic sees it.. Your logic isn't the same as mine I feel- do you have anything else to say to me?

I've got something else to say:

think before you speak, especially when I'm involved in the thread=== because i'm one clever MFer!

Edit to add:

thought i'd add a little smiley after that massive statement:D

Edited by Dejarma

3 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Gaslight some more.

You are a narcissist. 

Nup 

How am I gas lighting you? 

And clinically I could not be both a narcissist and gas lit myself :)   

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse where a person or group makes someone question their sanity, perception of reality, or memories. People experiencing gaslighting often feel confused, anxious, and unable to trust themselves.

What you mean  is that you don't believe that what I write is true 

Thats your prerogative, but mistaken. 

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

"That" posts asks an important question which requires answering.  Were you asking for the proofs a person has for the things they experience in their own life, or were you asking for transferable proofs which can be used to convince others?

IMO the later do not exist, especially over the internet, UNLESS the second person is ready to accept them as genuine. 

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

you didn't answer a simple question- here it is again:

no grey areas- it's either yes or no...

but technically you did answer the question, just like if I asked what's the capital of Paris & someone replied= bambigdinbefnab.

Walker, say something interesting- impress me

I answered it,

If a person is being bullied, insulted or attacked,  it is not always weakness to walk away from  it,  especially if the system is not preventing the bullying.

It can take  strength of character. 

but to repeat with an example 

Unless you  are Jack Reacher, or armed and proficient with a firearm, it is not weak to walk away from  a gang of bullies 

Indeed, it is the intelligent thing to do at the time 

IRL you also need to find a solution to the  bullying, if it occurs in a workplace, community, or school, where you CANNOT  walk away; but on an internet forum you can safely walk away 

I refuse to.

I despise bullying and bullies of any form.  So I stay and "fight " with words. 

I was bullied as a child, because I was a year younger, and a lot smaller, than my classmates.

As a teenager I learned a number of forms of self  defence, became very fit, and made and carried a variety of weapons for self  defence 

The funny thing was that i never actually needed any of that, once i achieved it  .

The simple but total  confidence in myself deterred any form of harassment once i was about 15/16, and I've never encountered it since, apart from  random street encounters 

I am also suspicious of your insistence on a yes no answer. 

It sounds like a trap being set. If i say they are weak, it is judgemental of them  

if i say they are not weak, your  next question can be,  " Well why didn't the y stay and fight then?  

I believe I answered all of that in the original response 

But then, I see almost nothing  in life, in terms of black and white.  There are shades and nuances to everything 

Edited by Mr Walker

I will try to keep this simple. 

This is a forum about unexplained mysteries and many people will come here with their own, expecting to be able to present and  discuss them calmly and   rationally,  without being abused for their beliefs opinions or lives 

its quite reasonable for sceptics, deniers, materialists etc to come and debate.

indeed it's good, and needed. 

Its even acceptable for them to put on ignore those the y don't believe or disagree with, or whose views ,make them uncomfortable  

BUT Its NOT ok to personally attack( ridicule, belittle, challenge the legitimate qualifications, sanity or mental health of ,      or call names to, )   people who are presenting experiences,  beliefs values etc just because you dont believe them, don't agree with them or they  make you  uncomfortable

Like it or not they might be telling absolute truths.  You CANNOT know and thus have to refrain from calling them liars or delusional/ unintelligent  etc.   

When you attack the person, rather than their arguments , or try to silence them, that is bullying   and needs to be called out.

Instead, ask them what physical and contextual evidences the y have in their own lives, which makes them certain that   their narrative is factual not  fantasy.

If you dont believe their personal;  evidences, say so, and agree to disagree.

Don't ask for transferable evidences about their life experiences   These cannot be provided on an internet forum  and too much personal information may be used against you ,  in personal attacks :)  

I am strong and  self  confident, knowledgeable and well educated, and old enough to know what others can be like, and why,     Thus, attacks on me tend to amuse me, because they are just so wrong/ignorant  , but that doesn't make them right, or acceptable. 

Bullying behaviour remains bullying behaviour,  whether it is effective or not.  

Edited by Mr Walker

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Just put him on ignore. Works for me.

• Like 1

Well some people do not understand the nature of this particular sub-forum which is not about unexplainable mysteries but a more critical look at skepticism and spirituality and cry about how people are skeptics. Try taking your unsupportable claims to the other sub-forum for hand holding and back patting if you cannot understand the criteria demands of this sub-forum instead of crying about how nobody gives a crap about fairy tales and lucid dreams etc.

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And then the mob cheered and replied, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

2 minutes ago, Will Do said:

And then the mob cheered and replied, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Hi Will

Take your blood to the other sub-forum this is not about your bleeding god but the overall view of soul which is not dependent on a god.

jmccr8

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

soul . .  is not dependent on a god.

I thought you didn't believe in fairy tales. :lol:

Edited by Will Do

11 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Nup 

How am I gas lighting you? 

And clinically I could not be both a narcissist and gas lit myself :)   

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse where a person or group makes someone question their sanity, perception of reality, or memories. People experiencing gaslighting often feel confused, anxious, and unable to trust themselves.

What you mean  is that you don't believe that what I write is true 

Thats your prerogative, but mistaken. 

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You need to work on your comprehension.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

YHWH

The traditional rendering of the Hebrew word neʹphesh and the Greek word psy·kheʹ. In examining the way these terms are used in the Bible, it becomes evident that they basically refer to (1) animals, or (2) the life that a person or an animal has. Nu 31:28; 1Pe 3:20  In contrast to the way that the term “soul” is used in many religious contexts, the Bible shows that both neʹphesh and psy·kheʹ, in connection with earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.