Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antarctica Chile Military Plane Missing

Great Old Man

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50723907?fbclid=IwAR2LrWVvPxHJ-P0B5_6RjNeb8tFXixUnYi9xdTegoWs1liAaDLrw1fu8Lh0

Chile Miltary Plane was disappeared in Antarctica in December

As you know, 38 people were missing.

Antarctica is now summer, and has clear sky.

Someone claims that this incident is due to  alien's attack.

Now that the Antarctic summer has begun, we are again getting multiple reports of strange goings-on there, too.

On December 10th, a Chilean military plane carrying 38 people vanished in good weather on its way to Antarctica.

A senior CIA officer, and relative of Admiral Richard Byrd of Antarctic exploration fame, told us:

“The Chilean military were ordered by their controllers not to go near Antarctica. They thought they were smarter and knew more than their masters. The C-130 has been removed. It wasn’t who was on the plane, it was what they were carrying that resulted in ‘the disappearance.’

Antarctica Secret Space Program - Antarctica - Cloaked Ship

They claim it is a photo of a cloud ship or a large alien ship that uses cloud camouflage. But what interests us more is the faint picture of large buildings on the distant coast.

Whatever is going on there is clearly more than just a few scientists studying penguins.

Many Russian and American scientists have been killed in Antarctica,” a senior P2 freemason source quotes Russian FSB and CIA reports. “I know with certainty that there are ancient alien bases,” he adds. That’s why Antarctica is closed, he says.

This is the person who informed us in advance that the P2 would have fired Pope Benedict XVI. He was also once found by the CIA near the BIS with a gun and a sophisticated lock picking device.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Someone claims that this incident is due to  alien's attack.

Now that the Antarctic summer has begun, we are again getting multiple reports of strange goings-on there, too.

A senior CIA officer, and relative of Admiral Richard Byrd of Antarctic exploration fame, told us:

“The Chilean military were ordered by their controllers not to go near Antarctica. They thought they were smarter and knew more than their masters. The C-130 has been removed. It wasn’t who was on the plane, it was what they were carrying that resulted in ‘the disappearance.’

Antarctica Secret Space Program - Antarctica - Cloaked Ship

They claim it is a photo of a cloud ship or a large alien ship that uses cloud camouflage. But what interests us more is the faint picture of large buildings on the distant coast.

Whatever is going on there is clearly more than just a few scientists studying penguins.

Many Russian and American scientists have been killed in Antarctica,” a senior P2 freemason source quotes Russian FSB and CIA reports. “I know with certainty that there are ancient alien bases,” he adds. That’s why Antarctica is closed, he says.

This is the person who informed us in advance that the P2 would have fired Pope Benedict XVI. He was also once found by the CIA near the BIS with a gun and a sophisticated lock picking device.

Jesu Sofu!!! How did this big steaming pile of unnko get attached to a possible simple accident? :blink:

18 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

A senior CIA officer, and relative of Admiral Richard Byrd of Antarctic exploration fame

Sounds like a storyteller to me. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Jesu Sofu!!! How did this big steaming pile of unnko get attached to a possible simple accident? :blink:

Sounds like a storyteller to me. :lol:

I don't know that incident well, but some Conspiracists claims it.

I want to hear your guys opinions. So, you think, that is just mere hoax?

what a load.

I note you left out the bit about "treacherous weather conditions", and instead want us to believe that summertime in the southern latitudes is always idyllic.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Antarctica is now summer, and has clear sky.

For an example of what @ChrLzs is referring to here is the weather report for McMurdo Station for the 30th

TAF TAF NZWD 300255Z 3003/3103 34007KT 9999 SCT010 BKN015 OVC020 620153 QNH2939INS GRID15007KT

TEMPO 3004/3009 6000 -SN BR BKN010 OVC015 620104 BECMG 3012/3014 VRB05KT 9999 BKN025 BKN060 QNH2943INS BECMG 3018/3020 VRB03KT 9999 FEW025 SCT045 SCT060 QNH2945INS

That says cloudy skies, low ceilings with mist and snow. Its summer, but it aint nice down there.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

It is precisely stuff like this that inspired my username. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Yup. At least the conspiracy stuff attached to it. 

10 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Where is this in the news link?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

I don't know that incident well, but some Conspiracists claims it.

I think you should stick to what you can support.  Your quotes are nowhere in the link which makes me think you made it up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

That’s why Antarctica is closed, he says.

My dad claims to have been there, I suppose this means he is a liar ?

Or possibly that the person making the statement is a liar ?

I know which one I think is more likely.

• Like 1

Antarctica is a tourist destination.

• Like 1

That TAF has it being overcast at 2000 feet (though viz was fine).

NEWS FLASH! Aircraft can crash even if there is no nefarious cause for it.

• Like 1

Better send Scully and Mulder to investigate.

• Like 1