Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
VerdeICe

She fell from the sky

VerdeICe

I dreamed of a hidden village, its architecture looked Azetc and the surroundings wooded and overgrown. There was a fog born from this forest. It was constant, thick, and cloaked the village and its people white. Light never truly entered this village. 

Ethereal is how I would describe it. 

The location was odd, it was a flat surface located high up near the top of a mountain. From the sky a girl and her brother fell down. There was no magic above this mountain, where they were originally from. It was an average world.

They did not expect to land here or anywhere. They expected to die. They were pushed. Sacrificed. 

There was magic in this village. Ancient and powerful. And there was something special about the ones who fell. Time passed and they mingled with the villagers. The girl had fallen in love, but she did not know she had. I do not know what happened to the boy. 

A conspiracy with one of the elders changed this hidden world, he brought strangers and opened it up to the sun. He did this because the girl was taking power from him, and the man he cared for. 

It was jealousy mostly. 

Magic was lost as cannons destroyed the trees. And this world was destroyed. 

Somewhere, far off in the future, a carving existed showing the girl holding something. Many conspiracy theorist called it a cell  phone. But the girl, she was there, on the floor near the carving.  She seemed fine at first. She told me it was a disc. A gift. She also had no idea why she was here, or how to get back. Terror, here face was full of terror. 

Then she took my hand and died. 

Edited by VerdeICe

joc

Is this an actual dream...or an attempt at a short story beginning?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VerdeICe
46 minutes ago, joc said:

Is this an actual dream...or an attempt at a short story beginning?

Yea. Dreamed it last night. I have a lot of story like dreams. If I remember them well enough, I try to post them before they get blury.

• Thanks 1

VerdeICe
15 hours ago, iridescence said:

Do you remember how they fell? Did they look like comets by any chance?

Sortive. It was like a light in the distance that fell from above and broke through the fog. The ancient people fallowed it and found the boy and girl. 

tortugabob

Sounds like an assignment out of Writing 101. Someone is trying to make us guinea pigs to sound out their lame short story.

• Haha 1

Bed of chaos

I read dream blogs all the time. This looks like freshman year creative writing assignment..and a waste of my time.

• Haha 1

VerdeICe

20 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I read dream blogs all the time. This looks like freshman year creative writing assignment..and a waste of my time.

Its what I dreamed. Cant do anything about that. Eh. No dream can be proven to have ever happened ever. 

Hammerclaw
Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2019 at 6:40 AM, VerdeICe said:

I dreamed of a hidden village, its architecture looked Azetc and the surroundings wooded and overgrown. There was a fog born from this forest. It was constant, thick, and cloaked the village and its people white. Light never truly entered this village. 

Ethereal is how I would describe it. 

The location was odd, it was a flat surface located high up near the top of a mountain. From the sky a girl and her brother fell down. There was no magic above this mountain, where they were originally from. It was an average world.

They did not expect to land here or anywhere. They expected to die. They were pushed. Sacrificed. 

There was magic in this village. Ancient and powerful. And there was something special about the ones who fell. Time passed and they mingled with the villagers. The girl had fallen in love, but she did not know she had. I do not know what happened to the boy. 

A conspiracy with one of the elders changed this hidden world, he brought strangers and opened it up to the sun. He did this because the girl was taking power from him, and the man he cared for. 

It was jealousy mostly. 

Magic was lost as cannons destroyed the trees. And this world was destroyed. 

Somewhere, far off in the future, a carving existed showing the girl holding something. Many conspiracy theorist called it a cell  phone. But the girl, she was there, on the floor near the carving.  She seemed fine at first. She told me it was a disc. A gift. She also had no idea why she was here, or how to get back. Terror, here face was full of terror. 

Then she took my hand and died. 

That's a synopsis. Now, do an outline delineating the story from beginning to end, chapter by chapter and come back 200,000 words from now and show us the rough draft in pica, double-spaced.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Confused 1

VerdeICe

Im not going to do that. I just wanted to post what I dreamed about. 

VerdeICe
23 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

That's a synopsis. Now, do an outline delineating the story from beginning to end, chapter by chapter and come back 200,000 words from now and show us the rough draft in pica, double-spaced.

Nah. Im not going to do that. Ill just not describe my dreams as story like ever again.

preacherman76

Come on guys, this is the one section left that I could go to with out all the negativity. Please go away if you are gonna be a *******. 

Anyhow, wow cool dream. 

• Like 1