Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Irans protesters storm US Embassy in Baghdad

Grim Reaper 6

20 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

The green zone has been put on lock down and patriot missile batteries in Bahrain have been put on alert statues.

The IRGC is vowing retaliation over the killing of Soleimani.

Also Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and other gulf states are all taking a defensive posture and preparing for a potential Iranian response.

Thanks that is some good information. I think at this point Israel is jumping for joy right now. They will be one Allie we can count on in the coming days. General Soleimani has been involved in terrorist activity across the Middle East, he was responsible for Hundreds of US Deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan. This was the idiot who responsible for the Armor Penitrators used in IEDs, well at last he got his just reward, I suppose the Iranians think he is in heaven with a 100 virgins, when in reality he nothing but a stain on the concrete.:tsu:

Peace

• Like 2

7 hours ago, and then said:

That's nice, maybe your government will provide you with a cookie at bedtime, too.  Do you own "knee pads"?  

:sleepy: It's OK, GI Joe.  Keep dreaming of playing the hero from your armchair. I'm sure the real soldiers sent to risk their lives in these hellholes won't mind you and the other keyboard hawks claiming some of the credit.

• Like 2

So how does this work?  Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said the attack on Solemeini was an "assassination" and condemned it as an act of aggression.  Considering the attack took place inside Iraq, I'm assuming this has the potential to degenerate and put many American lives at risk that are stationed there.  I'm sure the armchair hawks will be wishing it does so they can sit back and watch the bloodshed from their comfy position even if it does end up costing a few American lives.

Although the mere intent and consequent action(s) still constitute a direct act of war against Iran, I wouldnt count out the scenario the hand bearing the supposed Suleimani ring doesnt belong to the long targetted al Quds general.

It would be the perfect method to get this man, key operative on the top of the 'wanted list' out of the limelight, and these Iranians arent stupid (unlike myself, as so kindly pointed out by one o/t warm individuals here, no doubt passionately supported by the likeminded).

So, what is the actual evidence to be gleaned thusfar.. Do we have more than the ring picture and the usual internal greavances coming from Iranian leadership? Excuse me for not taking anything at face value anymore, not regarding events in the present context anyway.

17 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

I'm assuming this has the potential to degenerate and put many American lives at risk that are stationed there.

You can only hope...If Iraqis decide they want to storm our embassy then they'll be dissuaded in short order.  Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the news from the area.  Most of those crowds that have come under fire for protesting?  They were Iraqi SHIAS.  Even THEY want Iran out of Iraq.  Those doing the killing in Iraq were being run by Soleimani's IRGC, as well.   

22 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

The green zone has been put on lock down and patriot missile batteries in Bahrain have been put on alert statues.

The IRGC is vowing retaliation over the killing of Soleimani.

Also Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and other gulf states are all taking a defensive posture and preparing for a potential Iranian response.

We've been treated to the solemn and sober outlook that Iranians are soldiers in the tradition of the Immortals, that they are many steps ahead of us in this game and that America should beware poking the bear.  The reality is they no ability to project force outside that region with any conventional military capability.  They have become very skilled in extraterritorial "wet work" and are good with asymmetry but that won't protect their military bases, concentrations of troops, nuclear facilities and that ragged -ass  "Boston Whaler" gunboat force from annihilation, in detail, in a week or so of missions.  Meanwhile, if they choose to unleash attacks on our soil, it will only raise the costs to them.  My guess is that the oldest graybeard is in the deepest hole under the tallest mountain already.  That's a good beginning...

18 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

:sleepy: It's OK, GI Joe.  Keep dreaming of playing the hero from your armchair. I'm sure the real soldiers sent to risk their lives in these hellholes won't mind you and the other keyboard hawks claiming some of the credit.

Is that a "yes" for the kneepads?  If they don't issue them, you guys should really complain.  Meanwhile, Soleimani...is DEAD.  Pretty sure he'll be dead tomorrow and the day after that as well.  ;) 

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:18 PM, Manwon Lender said:

What exactly do you mean by the 2003.shenanigans.

peace

Intel  that said Iraq has WMD

On 1/2/2020 at 11:28 PM, and then said:

Care to try to find any instance, EVER, where I've said I "hope" he will?  Didn't think so.  But carry on with your lies.  

I was under the impression that you would cheer in a war against Iran but hey may be that is just me.

2 hours ago, jeem said:

I was under the impression that you would cheer in a war against Iran but hey may be that is just me.

Oh he wants a war (quite open about that). He just doesn't want any troops actually on  the ground and definitely doesn't want to fight it himself. 

It's called cowardice. It's very common among those who call for war. 

Edited by Setton

On 1/4/2020 at 2:19 AM, and then said:

Is that a "yes" for the kneepads?  If they don't issue them, you guys should really complain.  Meanwhile, Soleimani...is DEAD.  Pretty sure he'll be dead tomorrow and the day after that as well.  ;) 

ROFL...... 

Anchor: And now over to our correspondent in Baghdad for the latest update. Don, what's the latest news ? 

Baghdad Correspondent: Ummm... well Bob.. he's STILL dead ! 

Edited by RoofGardener