Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

After Epstein, who is going to be next?

ocpaul20

OK, so like the 9/11 event, perhaps everyone thinks there is something 'fishy' about the recent case of Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide death in prison. As conspiracies go, it is probably a fairly popular belief that it was not a suicide but a killing. Everything is just too convenient.

The Maxwell woman is on the run and is in hiding somewhere and perhaps with good reason because what Epstein knew, so she knew too - or had a pretty good idea. She was supposedly fairly close to other people also... other very high-up people and as we all know, they tend to look after their own business and find 'convenient' solutions.

The FBI say they are investigating Maxwell's activities so I wonder who will become the next victim of this rather sordid story of under-age sex and abuse. The powerful cannot allow this to continue and they have to contain it somehow and the only way to do this is for the people under investigation to disappear so they cannot implicate others, both further up the chain and others who are also involved who might squeal.

Personally, I think this is bound to come out one way or another, whatever they do to contain it. It will make us review all of our rich and power-players from the top down. The people have to take back control and maybe this is one way it can be done as things are getting out-of-control.

So, what will happen next?

I have no idea but I'd like to nominate a few:

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, HRC, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, Omar, Tlaib, all RINOs and anyone who cheats in the November election ;) :gun:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It was revealed that next target was Soleimani, Iranian General

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

It was revealed that next target was Soleimani, Iranian General

Wow! Are you a Texas Sharpshooter?

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, and then said:

have no idea but I'd like to nominate a few:

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, HRC, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, Omar, Tlaib, all RINOs and anyone who cheats in the November election

I don't get it andthen.  What do they have to do with Epstein except maybe Clinton?

On 1/2/2020 at 6:24 AM, and then said:

I have no idea but I'd like to nominate a few:

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, HRC, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, Omar, Tlaib, all RINOs and anyone who cheats in the November election ;) :gun:

But Trump grabbing women by the ***** is okey dokey. And Trump perving over teens in their dressing room is normal.

OK, then.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2020 at 10:18 PM, ocpaul20 said:

OK, so like the 9/11 event, perhaps everyone thinks there is something 'fishy' about the recent case of Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide death in prison.

...so you’re using a strange, new definition of the word “everyone” that means “a very small, fantasy-prone sliver of a percentage of the population”?

Very Orwellian of you. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

...so you’re using a strange, new definition of the word “everyone” that means “a very small, fantasy-prone sliver of a percentage of the population”?

Very Orwellian of you. 

—Jaylemurph 

"Well, from what I remember, between the blackouts, everyone, of us - who was drinkin', agreed with the [OP]."

• 2 weeks later...

Care to explain how there is no video watching his cell and how there was no-one else in his 2-man cell at the time of his death. There are so many other 'anomalies' in this story that people who think it was a simple suicide cannot have a grasp on reality. Epstein could have brought down so many high society people, do we really think he could be allowed to give evidence?

On 2/16/2020 at 12:06 PM, darkninja said:

Corey Feldman is next.

No one cares about him. He said (multiple times) wouldn't expose Hollywood until he gets 10 million dollars first..apparently to direct blockbuster movie.

9 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

No one cares about him. He said (multiple times) wouldn't expose Hollywood until he gets 10 million dollars first..apparently to direct blockbuster movie.

The documentary comes out on March 9th where he names people who abused him and Haim.