Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S drone strike kills Iranian General.

spartan max2

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Oh yeah, like that time when they gutted a Saudi oil refinery and we decapitated their government?  Or when they shot down a 200 million dollar surveillance platform and we sank their Navy?  Your statements don't even bother to sound unbiased or accurate any longer, do they?  Iran will get what they have coming if they strike U.S. troops in the region.  What they should think about is their nuke program and not their rage against Trump.  If they step over the line and launch on our troops then their refineries and nuke sites will be eliminated within a few hours.  THAT is a lot of losses for one evil general, innit?

You're so far gone you've probably scribbled out every reference to unbiased there is in your household.  You must be the happiest American on the planet now.  A war with Iran would suit Israel to a tee.  Too bad it might cost some American (and probably) ally lives, but you wouldn't give two $hits about that as long as your Chosen ones get their way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

You're so far gone you've probably scribbled out every reference to unbiased there is in your household.  You must be the happiest American on the planet now.  A war with Iran would suit Israel to a tee.  Too bad it might cost some American (and probably) ally lives, but you wouldn't give two $hits about that as long as your Chosen ones get their way.

Thanks for establishing the issue you REALLY resent the most.  Not that I had any doubt of it.  This thread is about America turning an enemy general into a concrete stain, not Israel.  Do try to pay attention.

BTW - Here's the new target:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-names-quds-force-number-2-esmail-ghaani-to-replace-slain-soleimani/

I found it ironic that the thugs who burned the lobby of our Embassy had the brass to write "SOLEIMANI IS OUR LEADER" on one of the walls.  Waste of graffiti  :w00t:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

what load of **** are you now blethering? 

Routine.

42 minutes ago, Setton said:

ISIS will move in. And they won't get stuck in the mire, they'll launch more bataclans, more Nices. 

Well, you're conflating two different issues there. ISIS is a Sunni religious group. Iran - and all these militia that they fund in Iraq - are a Shia group, and have been at war with ISIS. 

So far as I am aware, Shia militia groups - with or without Iranian sponsorship - have NOT indulged in ANY terrorist attacks in Europe. Despite bloodthirsty pronouncements from Iran, I don't think this will change. 

If it DOES, we will simply destroy some of their oilfields or refineries. The mere THREAT of doing so will cause the Ayatollah's to rapidly draw their necks in ! They simply can't afford to lose that oil ! But - at the same time - they entirely lack the capability of defending them against modern Western weapons systems. Heck, a couple of Type-45 destroyers could wipe out several of their coastal refineries. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, you're conflating two different issues there. ISIS is a Sunni religious group. Iran - and all these militia that they fund in Iraq - are a Shia group, and have been at war with ISIS. 

You miss the point. I am not conflating the two and only too familiar with both sects. 

I am telling you that the Iraqis are incapable of defeating ISIS without western support. If we withdraw, ISIS will recover. They will exploit security vacuums and they will have the freedom to plan large scale attacks in Europe again. 

This is Actually disgusting, how America feels it can go out there and assinate a foreign military leader like that and then have the nerve to say " we want peace not war, we are the good guys" yeah right! 

America and its allies like Saudis have been using terrorist proxies to do their dirty work for years, its absolutely ridiculous how they can use this very statement to justify attacking Iran.

of-course Netanyahu is pleased, Israeli news must be flooded right now, placing attention away from his ongoing corruption scandal.

what an absolute joke this all is.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just minutes ago:

Everything he says is contrary to the attitude and actions he's taken.  You'd have to be blind, hypnotised, gullible and irrational to believe anything he says and does.  You'd have to be a true Republican...;)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, and then said:

Thanks for establishing the issue you REALLY resent the most.  Not that I had any doubt of it.  This thread is about America turning an enemy general into a concrete stain, not Israel.  Do try to pay attention.

BTW - Here's the new target:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-names-quds-force-number-2-esmail-ghaani-to-replace-slain-soleimani/

I found it ironic that the thugs who burned the lobby of our Embassy had the brass to write "SOLEIMANI IS OUR LEADER" on one of the walls.  Waste of graffiti  :w00t:

It's also about dissecting the reasons and possible consequences in an unbiased manner, not that you're capable of doing that.  Anyway, sit back and enjoy the show from your armchair, how are things going, are we on target with your prophecies?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

If you would truely 'support your country', you would act against this incessant neocon warring;

Trump is hardly a neocon.  Flexing our muscle is not incessant neocon warring.  In fact, Trump has done everything to keep us out of war.  Trump is showing that we don’t need to invade.  He is showing how future war will be done.  We can strike anytime, anywhere.  We’ve just took the initiative and forced Iran to react to us for once.  That is the envious position to be in and I truly support my country in this situation.  One couldn’t wish for a better position to prevent war and still win it.  As long as we hold the high ground, Iran has that up-hill disadvantage.  That’s the ideal situation for Trump and the nation.  Because of this, we don’t have to go to war.

costing you trillions of dollars, thousands of US lives, as well as your identity.

Since none of that has happened and it can’t happen as long as we hold the initiative, our identity is very secure.  Only we can mess that up.  China (especially China) and Russia are watching and their strategists are fumbling all over themselves trying to catch up.  Russia and China held joint maneuvers and Trump trumps this.  Russia and China are playing catchup now.

'Your country' is not 'your political administration / leadership'.

That was very true with the previous Administration.  But now, Trump is leading in the right direction and the nation is thriving.

• Like 2

Perhaps it would be kindest if everyone just left Ravehawk to his deluded ravings. Yes dear, America(TM) is the Greatest Nation on Earth, G*ddamit, now time for your cocoa. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Trump is hardly a neocon.  Flexing our muscle is not incessant neocon warring.  In fact, Trump has done everything to keep us out of war.  Trump is showing that we don’t need to invade.  He is showing how future war will be done.  We can strike anytime, anywhere.  We’ve just took the initiative and forced Iran to react to us for once.  That is the envious position to be in and I truly support my country in this situation.  One couldn’t wish for a better position to prevent war and still win it.  As long as we hold the high ground, Iran has that up-hill disadvantage.  That’s the ideal situation for Trump and the nation.  Because of this, we don’t have to go to war.

Since none of that has happened and it can’t happen as long as we hold the initiative, our identity is very secure.  Only we can mess that up.  China (especially China) and Russia are watching and their strategists are fumbling all over themselves trying to catch up.  Russia and China held joint maneuvers and Trump trumps this.  Russia and China are playing catchup now.

That was very true with the previous Administration.  But now, Trump is leading in the right direction and the nation is thriving.

I apologise i usually Admire your clear and rather direct analysis on things, but everything you mentioned here sounds incredibly delusional, and i have absolutely no idea what planet you are currently living on.

You mention that that America took the initiative and now are waiting for Irans Response?? Yet your leaders keep muttering that America doesnt want war....so what reaction are you waiting for exactly? especially one after murdering a foreign military leader?

53 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

You really do have to wonder if the idiots in Washington who order these things, and probably go completely over the head of the puppet President, aren't the real traitors, who do all they can to sabotage America's chances of accomplishing any kind of a comprehensible policy of relations with other countries.  

I like Ron Paul, but he is the last person to go to for wisdom on foreign policy.  The President is directing all of this.  Nothing is going over his head.  He manages and yokes the strength of all types for the outcome he wants.  Trump has been dead-on in building that “comprehensive” policy of relations with other countries.  He has set the expectations.  When you are the most powerful country in the world, you have to act like it.  You have to earn the Right.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

of-course Netanyahu is pleased, Israeli news must be flooded right now, placing attention away from his ongoing corruption scandal.

Yes, that's an interesting coincidence isn't it. Both Bibi and his little friend-in-his-pocket are facing similar things, and oh look Over there! A distraction! it's an Evil regime(TM) that wants to destroy us all! :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

That's quite rich.  The US has been mingling with Iran since the 1950's and has, especially lately with Trump and his Neocon advisors, been constantly at their borders trying to provoke a reaction to escalate a conflict. 

I don't really know how to respond to you without making it personal..

I will say though, that, using your kind reasoning skills is not what the most intelligent among us do.  In order to establish a perimeter of truth one at least has to look past one's own hate...and to do that one must recognize one's own hate for what it is...and to do that one must first see that one has a problem with hate...which is where I guess, most haters get lost in the maze.  Good luck finding your way out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

I apologise i usually Admire your clear and rather direct analysis on things, but everything you mentioned here sounds incredibly delusional, and i have absolutely no idea what planet you are currently living on.

You mention that that America took the initiative and now are waiting for Irans Response?? Yet your leaders keep muttering that America doesnt want war....so what reaction are you waiting for exactly? especially one after murdering a foreign military leader?

We exacted a blood price for the death of one of our own, one whose life was no less precious than that of their general. Now, the ball is in their court and they now know it's a game of hardball.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I hope that you won't. What is enough is enough.

If you have enough grasp of the English language to speak it intelligently...then please don't reply with soundbites that sound like a Bloomberg for President campaign ad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

You must be the happiest American on the planet now.

Well...one...of the happiest 75 million + Happy Americans....sucks that you can't join us in our ecstasy!  Maybe when you stop mourning the late Sollymander...you can come on over and have a cookie!  If there are any left....they are kind of going fast.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

If you have enough grasp of the English language to speak it intelligently...then please don't reply with soundbites that sound like a Bloomberg for President campaign ad.

Plain nonsense.  I'm sick of belligerence and the support for it. Actually, I don't know how some people aren't simply ashame.

Just now, TrumanB said:

Plain nonsense.  I'm sick of belligerence and the support for it. Actually, I don't know how some people aren't simply ashame.

Belligerence...please define in YOUR own words what Belligerence means to YOU.  Thanks. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Yes, that's an interesting coincidence isn't it. Both Bibi and his little friend-in-his-pocket are facing similar things, and oh look Over there! A distraction! it's an Evil regime(TM) that wants to destroy us all! :hmm:

Are you implying that Trump is responsible for the attack on our embassy?  

• Thanks 3

LINK

Qassem Soleimani was 'torn to shreds' by a US missile

Liked:   'torn to shreds'   

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

We exacted a blood price for the death of one of our own, one whose life was no less precious than that of their general. Now, the ball is in their court and they now know it's a game of hardball.

That is an absolutely ridiculous statement, are you out here justifying terrorists killing american soldiers because the americans launched raids killing their families? so they are also right to avenge the death of one of their own?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

'Your country' is not 'your political administration / leadership'.

ding ding ding...we have yet...another winner!

You are correct Sir!   The People is the country.  and in America ...Government is Of the people, By the people, and For the people!

You have just won an all expense paid to the war front in Syria where you can tell your friends how much you despise us!  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, joc said:

Belligerence...please define in YOUR own words what Belligerence means to YOU.  Thanks. 

I have much more concrete facts from the past decades than a plain definition but that may sound anti-American on an American forum so I'll just skip it this time.