Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S drone strike kills Iranian General.

spartan max2

8 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't really know how to respond to you without making it personal..

I will say though, that, using your kind reasoning skills is not what the most intelligent among us do.  In order to establish a perimeter of truth one at least has to look past one's own hate...and to do that one must recognize one's own hate for what it is...and to do that one must first see that one has a problem with hate...which is where I guess, most haters get lost in the maze.  Good luck finding your way out.

Before you can entangle yourself from your hatred you need to hate the hated so the heated can help the hatted horn their hooters at the heckled....Ducks.  :blink:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, joc said:

LINK

Qassem Soleimani was 'torn to shreds' by a US missile

Liked:   'torn to shreds'   

That says it all really. I'll try to put it in very simple terms: this is the way the Bad Guys behave. The way "terrorists" behave. "Tear people to shreds" and gloat about it afterwards. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, .AKUMA. said:

That is an absolutely ridiculous statement, are you out here justifying terrorists killing american soldiers because the americans launched raids killing their families? so they are also right to avenge the death of one of their own?

We don't expect they will be more or less terrorizing either way. You're approval of how we conduct our response to lethal force is not required. War is cruelty--there's no way to refine it. A passive response would have the effect of encouraging more such actions. They now know our response will be equal to the provocation. Let's see how eager they are to continue, starting at every shadow of a bird, passing overhead.

• Like 1

Just now, TrumanB said:

I have much more concrete facts from the past decades than a plain definition but that may sound anti-American on an American forum so I'll just skip it this time.

In the first place ....this is not an American forum!  Americans take part in it...as well as Aussies, Brits, Canadians, Norwegians, New Zealanders...I don't have the time to list all the countries members of this forum occupy....but it is Saru's forum...and Saru is not American...he's not ever really human, rumor has it...he is actually ..:unsure2:..a Deity of sorts.

But you do sound anti-American...but that's okay...we call it..Free Speech..go ahead...make my day...let's here your definition of Belligerence. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No thanks. When US makes some bigger mess again you'll hear my anti-American word.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

That says it all really. I'll try to put it in very simple terms: this is the way the Bad Guys behave. The way "terrorists" behave. "Tear people to shreds" and gloat about it afterwards. 

And ANOTHER winner!  You are correct Sir!  Terrorists do indeed behave exactly that way...which is why they have been given the sultry, nasty, evil name of 'terrorists'.

I guess it is worth noting before I hand you your free one way ticket to a cave in Western Afghanistan that the difference is:  Terrorists do it to INNOCENT citizens of the Earth...and we do it to...terrorists.  Something really worth gloating about if you ask me.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, goody! A genocidal Serbian crackpot calling the kettle black.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

We exacted a blood price for the death of one of our own, one whose life was no less precious than that of their general. 

Holy mother of God,  that takes the surely unassailable award for sanctimonious bull shoot of the year. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Perhaps it would be kindest if everyone just left Ravehawk to his deluded ravings. Yes dear, America(TM) is the Greatest Nation on Earth, G*ddamit, now time for your cocoa. 

But its perfectly obvious! The best way to avoid a war is to start one! How are you not getting this?! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Holy mother of God,  that takes the surely unassailable award for sanctimonious bull shoot of the year. 

After you sir; you're the expert here. 

• Like 1

@joc @and then @RavenHawk

Can you guys get a selfie in your MAGA hats when you go to enlist tomorrow? 

I mean, I'm just assuming but given how happy you are at the prospect of War with Iran, you'll be joining up to fight on the front lines, right? 

You wouldn't be happy just letting other people die for your country would you? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Oh, goody! A genocidal Serbian crackpot calling the kettle black.

Who are you talking about now? I think you Trump/Republican/neocon supporters all seem to be losing your marbles.  I suppose this is what happens when the blood lust has been aroused 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

You people are worrying and creepy.  But above all else, sick.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Who are you talking about now? I think you Trump/Republican/neocon supporters all seem to be losing your marbles.  I suppose this is what happens when the blood lust has been aroused 

Not our first rodeo. De kastede gjort gauntlet og vi hentede det op.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, susieice said:

The Pentagon will be deploying 3500 troops from Ft Bragg over the weekend.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-deploy-roughly-3500-troops-middle-east-amid/story?id=68052645

th?id=OIP.bpIh-iyFdexp-e4cF1ctPgHaHa&pid=3.1&w=300&h=300&p=0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If Iraq was just a major date producer, rather than sitting on a whole lot of oil , "we" don't want Iran to be in control of, this stuff does not happen. That's what it gets down to, and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

8 minutes ago, Habitat said:

If Iraq was just a major date producer, rather than sitting on a whole lot of oil , "we" don't want Iran to be in control of, this stuff does not happen. That's what it gets down to, and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

If it wasn't for oil, none of the West would care what happens in the Gulf, period. Oil is, indeed, the geopolitical reality of the situation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

This is Actually disgusting, how America feels it can go out there and assinate a foreign military leader like that and then have the nerve to say " we want peace not war, we are the good guys" yeah right! 

America and its allies like Saudis have been using terrorist proxies to do their dirty work for years, its absolutely ridiculous how they can use this very statement to justify attacking Iran.

of-course Netanyahu is pleased, Israeli news must be flooded right now, placing attention away from his ongoing corruption scandal.

what an absolute joke this all is.

Meanwhile... Soleimani has assumed room temperature.  More details later...

1 hour ago, joc said:

I guess it is worth noting before I hand you your free one way ticket to a cave in Western Afghanistan that the difference is:  Terrorists do it to INNOCENT citizens of the Earth...and we do it to...terrorists.  Something really worth gloating about if you ask me.  

Yet you call the IRGC terrorists because they got other people to do it to.... US soldiers. 

Not exactly 'innocent citizens of the Earth'. You called them terrorists for killing your military. Now you're killing theirs. So what are you now?