Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S drone strike kills Iranian General.

spartan max2

14 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

Have you been living under a rock? please search a simply in google.

"palestinian homes demolished"

there are hundreds of articles.

Yes, and most of them explain that the houses where built without planning permission, and where illegal structures from the outset. In effect, they where illegal Palestinian settlements ! 

Either that, or they where demolished as a security measure (e.g. to clear line-of-sight to dangerous areas, though this is becoming increasingly rare). 

There WHERE reports that the Military illegally demolished houses as a punishment. (when the house had previously housed a terrorist, for example). The Israeli courts declared that this was a form of "collective punishment", and the practice was banned. 

And finally, as @spartan max2 pointed out, the demolitions where done to evict Arab squatters from land that had been legally purchased from the Arab owner, although this is ALSO becoming rare, as the PLO will murder anybody who sells land to a Jew. Note that I say "Jew", not "Israeli". They will happily sell land to an Israeli Arab, but NOT to an Israeli Jew. That is because the PLO is an authoritarian fascist racist organisation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

what makes you think that I don't ? 

Then you would strike a different tone.

You guys, UK, created the mess in the first place promissing the Palestinian Lands to Zionists during WWI, to have them on your side, then promissing the same land to the French to divide this area inbetween the two of you and also promissing it to the arabs so they fight for you against the Ottomans.

The scum that was blown into an armless, legless, charred torso deserved his fate,

That's not a sadistic description. It's actually incredibly accurate. I seen the pictures which btw I never go seeking that kind of stuff but someone sent them to me. I can forward if you don't believe it. The only opinion is that he was scum and that shouldn't cause anyone to lash out unless of course you think he was admirable Toast.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, odas said:

Then you would strike a different tone.

You guys, UK, created the mess in the first place promissing the Palestinian Lands to Zionists during WWI, to have them on your side, then promissing the same land to the French to divide this area inbetween the two of you and also promissing it to the arabs so they fight for you against the Ottomans.

They weren't "Palestinian Lands". The concept of a "Palestinian" didn't even exist then. They where lands that had been surrendered by the Ottaman Empire, and where currently under the supervision of the British Empire. 

Mind you, I agree that the UK weren't honest about their intentions back then. They tried to get agreement with the Arabs, not realising that the Muslim Arabs had no intention of negotiating in good faith. 

What a mess ! 

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:25 PM, .AKUMA. said:

Share what Land? their land is being stolen beneath their feet? their homes bulldozed to make way for Israeli settlements, they stand their defenceless, political means in order to end their occupation has involved nothing but lip services from the UN, its Israel's very own policy mistakes that has pushed these people into the arms of organisations like Hamas.

Its not even in Israels interests to find peace, how else will they continue to annex land? 

They began resettling that land in the 1800s but since 1948, they have been assiduously building a productive nation.  To remove them now WILL require a war so bloody that it should take any rational person's breath away.  But continue pleading an all or nothing case.  One day those who demand this will get far more than they are bargaining for.  So be it.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, .AKUMA. said:

Have you been living under a rock? please search a simply in google.

"palestinian homes demolished"

there are hundreds of articles.

When they build on land without proper permitting they know they risk demolition.  When family members slaughter Jews, they know they risk demolition.  Let them continue making their claims and killing on the side.  A day is coming when it will be THEY who are totally removed from that land.  It can't come soon enough, frankly.  They've had over 70 YEARS to try to make peace.  They want all the land and that isn't ever going to happen so they'll wind up with none.  Most human beings learn that kind of calculus as school children.

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

That's not a sadistic description. It's actually incredibly accurate. I seen the pictures which btw I never go seeking that kind of stuff but someone sent them to me. I can forward if you don't believe it. The only opinion is that he was scum and that shouldn't cause anyone to lash out unless of course you think he was admirable Toast.

I'd seen them as well.  I wouldn't even consider posting them here even if it were allowed because children come here at times.  His end was ugly but it was one he deserved.  In fact, for a body to look like that, he had to have died instantly and that was far more merciful than he had been to his victims.  He was evil if ever a man has been and no self-respecting, rational person would argue to the contrary.

Edited by and then
spelling
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 2:56 PM, .AKUMA. said:

how America feels it can go out there and assinate a foreign military leader

But it isn't disgusting that the same general can kill American troops with supposed impunity?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

But it isn't disgusting that the same general can kill American troops with supposed impunity?  

Its war a proxy war at that, i can bet there are plenty of Iranian soldiers that have shared the same fate.

It's disgusting as a whole that soldiers both sides, are dying for the political interests of a few twisted men. 

I merely refuse to believe the american media twist that he was an "Evil" man, in order to justify his killing. This man merely did what was in the best interests of his nation, i dont think he did anything the American covert ops haven't done?

Edited by .AKUMA.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:05 AM, and then said:

Your Palestinian saints wage war against Jews just for being Jews and when those Jews fight back you call it murder.  You subscribe to the ends justifying the means, obviously, or you would admit that the Jews have the right to live on that land without fear of being murdered.  You have never made that statement, to my knowledge, and if you support a people who have their soul focus in this life to be killing and displacing Jews then you have no moral height to fault me from.

Israel has benefited greatly in defending themselves. 

11 hours ago, and then said:

When they build on land without proper permitting they know they risk demolition.  When family members slaughter Jews, they know they risk demolition.  Let them continue making their claims and killing on the side.  A day is coming when it will be THEY who are totally removed from that land.  It can't come soon enough, frankly.  They've had over 70 YEARS to try to make peace.  They want all the land and that isn't ever going to happen so they'll wind up with none.  Most human beings learn that kind of calculus as school children.

Again, it is not in Israels interests to "share" any land, they want all of it, and they continue to choke the Palestinians to a point of desperation where they have that very excuse, its naive of you to think that the problem lay on one side only, until the regional power (Israel) actually takes steps to initiate peace there will be no peace.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Israel has benefited greatly in defending themselves. 

Well, yes... true. I mean... they are alive, for starters. That is a GREAT benefit over the alternatives :P 

36 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Again, it is not in Israels interests to "share" any land, they want all of it, and they continue to choke the Palestinians to a point of desperation where they have that very excuse, its naive of you to think that the problem lay on one side only, until the regional power (Israel) actually takes steps to initiate peace there will be no peace.

Are you familiar with the Oslo peace process ? Or the Quartet. Or the Trump Plan ? Or Camp David ? In each case, Israel committed to the peace plan, and the Palestinians lied and betrayed it. @.AKUMA., you have to understand that the PLO leadership does not WANT peace with Israel. It  seeks the destruction of Israel.

"Palestine will be free, from the River to the Sea". 

So until the PLO is overthrown as the internationally recognised leaders of the Palestinian Arabs, then there will NEVER be peace. No matter WHAT Israel does, short of commiting mass suicide. 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

So until the PLO is overthrown as the internationally recognised leaders of the Palestinian Arabs, then there will NEVER be peace. No matter WHAT Israel does, short of commiting mass suicide. 

The PLO is another hoax perpetrated on the world by Moscow.  Eventually...the end game is to control all of the oil in the middle east...all they really need is the Strait of Hormuz.  

On 1/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, .AKUMA. said:

Well back to the topic at hand boys and girls,

there is one question that seems to have been missed, there are reports that ISIS, have cheered the Generals death, which raises the question, why did the USA just eliminate the most effective element in the fight against ISIS? who's interests is the US pursuing? the subpar performance from the coalition, does hint towards something, does ISIS as an entity and its very existence benifit the US and its allies in some way?

I don't know does ISIS bennifit the USA in some way? I personally don't beleive it does but if you have a theory please explain your thoughts. 

Peace

• Like 2

First on CNN: 50 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike

"As of today, 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with TBI," Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell said in the statement.
"Of these 50, 31 total service members were treated in Iraq and returned to duty, including 15 of the additional service members who have been diagnosed since the previous report. 18 service members have been transported to Germany for further evaluation and treatment. This is an increase of one service member from the previous report. As previously reported, one service member had been transported to Kuwait and has since returned to duty," the statement added.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:41 PM, Farmer77 said:

Man, I hope those soldiers (?) get better soon.

When I was in the army (1990s), there was a lot less care for the soldier. I had an infected tooth and got sent to the woods for 2 weeks anyway. Had multiple sprains and injuries and was told to take a pill and suck it up.

Many old school soldiers wouldnt consider anything you got treated and released (in this case, per WebMD, with a regular pain med) for as a actual injury. But, times change.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:01 AM, RavenHawk said:

You don’t pay attention to what you read or listen to what others say.

I’m not denying that Ajax occurred.  Just showing that you don’t listen.

What was that?  KR even called it a counter coup.  The rightful power was not removed but defended.  It was not an overthrow.  Mosaddeq was never elected by the people.

Pahlavi was not the future Shah.  He *WAS* the Shah.  He was the one that appointed Mosaddeq as PM.  So does the following quote not phase you?  Did you even read it the first time?  Do you even comprehend what it says?

The appointment and dismissal of Ministers is effected by virtue of the Royal Decree of the King.

It’s easy to ignore someone who is so consistently wrong but I try to make an exception in your case with some things.

I don’t know what that has to do with anything??  In order keep up with the Soviets and China, etc., of course we influence other nations.  Sometimes covertly and other times, overtly.  Now Ajax prevented a coup that would have brought Iran into the Soviet realm of influence.  And when the Iranian regime collapses, they may not be so chummy with Russia.

So, in this post all you did was agree with me and then blame me for not listening or paying attention to your points, which as mentioned, are the same as mine!   :blink:

True, America (and the west) were fighting a cold war against the Soviets, so they did what was necessary, but that's not the point being made.  It's about cause and effect.  The point being made is that Iran distrusts and dislikes the west, but specifically the US, for their constant political interference which continues onto this day.  That's the point and why it's laughable to sustain the theory that Iran are the warmongers.