Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

U.S drone strike kills Iranian General.

767 posts in this topic

odas
19 hours ago, and then said:

Hmmm... was the Fogel infant not worthy of life?  When Israel's actions kill innocent civilians it is never premeditated.  Palestinian fighters TARGET the vulnerable and do so randomly.  That you never condemn them shows who you are at heart.  The ends justifies the means is an evil as old as Cain. 

Wrong. Facts do not matter to you. Any killing of any innocent child is unjustifieble. Any palestinian who kills an Israely child is a cold blooded murderer and tha FACT is that I have condemed this many times. You are the one who NEVER regrets any killing of Palestinian children. For you they are less then animals.

Your blind support for the Israelie terrorists justfies any killing of innocents.

In the last 10 years Israel has killed more than 300 palestinians under the age of 16. 

and then
39 minutes ago, odas said:

Your blind support for the Israelie terrorists justfies any killing of innocents.

Your Palestinian saints wage war against Jews just for being Jews and when those Jews fight back you call it murder.  You subscribe to the ends justifying the means, obviously, or you would admit that the Jews have the right to live on that land without fear of being murdered.  You have never made that statement, to my knowledge, and if you support a people who have their soul focus in this life to be killing and displacing Jews then you have no moral height to fault me from.

Eldorado

Latest:

"“While no U.S. servicemembers were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesman for United States Central Command, said in a statement."

"Captain Urban said the injured troops were taken to American military sites in Germany and Kuwait to undergo screening, and that “when deemed fit for duty, the servicemembers are expected to return to Iraq.”"

At the NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/world/middleeast/iran-missile-attack.html

"Pentagon now says 11 US troops were hurt in Iran missile strike"

At The Times of Israel: https://www.timesofisrael.com/pentagon-acknowledges-11-us-soldiers-were-hurt-in-iran-missile-strike/

and then
3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Latest:

"“While no U.S. servicemembers were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesman for United States Central Command, said in a statement."

"Captain Urban said the injured troops were taken to American military sites in Germany and Kuwait to undergo screening, and that “when deemed fit for duty, the servicemembers are expected to return to Iraq.”"

At the NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/world/middleeast/iran-missile-attack.html

"Pentagon now says 11 US troops were hurt in Iran missile strike"

At The Times of Israel: https://www.timesofisrael.com/pentagon-acknowledges-11-us-soldiers-were-hurt-in-iran-missile-strike/

The military has learned a LOT about TBI in the Middle East and knows the early signs of it aren't seen immediately.  When symptoms are noticed it is treated seriously at that point.  

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

odas
On 1/17/2020 at 1:05 PM, and then said:

Your Palestinian saints wage war against Jews just for being Jews and when those Jews fight back you call it murder.  You subscribe to the ends justifying the means, obviously, or you would admit that the Jews have the right to live on that land without fear of being murdered.  You have never made that statement, to my knowledge, and if you support a people who have their soul focus in this life to be killing and displacing Jews then you have no moral height to fault me from.

Your knowledge is next to none. Your Israelies are the ones who silence real Jews who speak against the occupation, among others. 

You are the real anti semit here. Face it.

RoofGardener
7 minutes ago, odas said:

Your knowledge is next to none. Your Israelies are the ones who silence real Jews who speak against the occupation, among others. 

You are the real anti semit here. Face it.

Israel has a free press, which frequently criticises the actions of the State. There are organisations within Israel that take a similar approach, and gather data on - for example - Palestinian deaths, and use THESE to criticise the Israeli government. Nobody "silences" Jews who speak against the "occupation". 

The PLO, on the other hand, tolerates no dissent, and kills Palestinians who offer criticism. It most CERTAINLY doesn't have anything even APPROACHING a free press. They are a totalitarian police state. 

I don't think that @and then is being even remotely anti-semitic ! And I think it is yourself who is speaking in ignorance. :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

toast

Another stunt by the IQ72 genius

• Thanks 1

Habitat
1 hour ago, toast said:

IQ72 ? I see claims on the web that his IQ is 156, and "this is why you don't understand him". Right, so people with high IQ are hard to understand, well I certainly don't understand that logic !

• Haha 1

and then
22 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

And I think it is yourself who is speaking in ignorance.

I don't believe it's ignorance, I think it's all about his hatred of Israel and since about 4 out of 5 Israelis are Jewish, it is Jew hatred at its root.  He and many others cover that by saying it is the "Zionists" there that they hate but it's a lie.  They don't mind Jews so much as long as they are willing to take their place in a subordinate position and show respect.  The idea that Jews will ever be allowed to live in peace in a state of their own on a piece of land OF ANY SIZE within Palestine is anathema to the Arab Muslims there.  It's the reason they'll never know peace and will eventually be annihilated off the land. 

and then
8 hours ago, toast said:

Did his attitude hurt your feelings, Toast?  The scum that was blown into an armless, legless, charred torso deserved his fate, and laughing at him and those he led is the least of Iran's worries.  Don't you guys have a European military to be about building and paying for?  

toast
3 hours ago, and then said:

Did his attitude hurt your feelings, Toast? 

No, his attitude dont hurt my feelings, I have no feelings for this moron anyway. But its alarming that you are ok with the fact that the current leader of a nation with a population of 380M, which was a kind of roll model once, describe a "military" action with the vocabulary of a Call of Duty addicted 8yo boy and, in public.

The scum that was blown into an armless, legless, charred torso deserved his fate,

Please feel free to add some more sadism into your next post.

Don't you guys have a European military to be about building and paying for?  

If money is the matter, maybe you should ask yourself first if an annual 700B military budget, paid by you taxpayers BTW and making the fat shareholders of Raytheon/Lockheed/Boeing and fellows more fatter each day, is a good investment looking at the problems your country suffer (health insurance/environmental protection/criminality/drug addiction). When your domestic problems are fixed, then my friend, then its appropriate for you to discuss inter alia the European military, which is not your issue in general.

• Thanks 1

toast
10 hours ago, Habitat said:

IQ72 ? I see claims on the web that his IQ is 156, and "this is why you don't understand him". Right, so people with high IQ are hard to understand, well I certainly don't understand that logic !

I think it has something to do with units of measurement because #45 dont understand the difference between kilogram and pound. So if he claim 156 its only 73. And, people with an IQ of 156 dont look into a sun eclipse without eye protection and dont state Belgium to be a wonderful city.

• Haha 1

and then
2 hours ago, toast said:

If money is the matter, maybe you should ask yourself first if an annual 700B military budget

You have one hell of a lot of nerve dissing America's defense budget when part of the reason for its bloat is we taxpayers carrying a bunch of whiny European freeloaders for decades.  All Trump has done is to demand that you pay a more reasonable share for your own defense.  Meanwhile, your leadership make deals with Russia that firmly creates jeopardy for you.  Screw that and Germany's defense.  If you trust Vlad so much, tell him you want HIM to defend you.  Cowardice reeks in the nostrils of free people.  But you wouldn't be aware of that, would you?  

• Like 1

and then
2 hours ago, toast said:

Please feel free to add some more sadism into your next post.

Those pics are online.  All I did was accurately describe his disjecta membra.  Sorry if reality disturbs you.  Perhaps it's time to grow up and look at the reality of this world?

.AKUMA.

Well back to the topic at hand boys and girls,

there is one question that seems to have been missed, there are reports that ISIS, have cheered the Generals death, which raises the question, why did the USA just eliminate the most effective element in the fight against ISIS? who's interests is the US pursuing? the subpar performance from the coalition, does hint towards something, does ISIS as an entity and its very existence benifit the US and its allies in some way?

.AKUMA.
18 hours ago, and then said:

I don't believe it's ignorance, I think it's all about his hatred of Israel and since about 4 out of 5 Israelis are Jewish, it is Jew hatred at its root.  He and many others cover that by saying it is the "Zionists" there that they hate but it's a lie.  They don't mind Jews so much as long as they are willing to take their place in a subordinate position and show respect.  The idea that Jews will ever be allowed to live in peace in a state of their own on a piece of land OF ANY SIZE within Palestine is anathema to the Arab Muslims there.  It's the reason they'll never know peace and will eventually be annihilated off the land. 

Its statements like yours that are starting to lead the notion of Anti-semitism to sound like a joke.

Any Criticism of the policies of Israel and people like you scream, "Anti-semitism " he is a god darn "Jew Hater" he condones the "holocaust" dont worry it is also what the Isreali government hides behind when, faced with criticism.

The Israeli leadership is corrupt, mired with racism and actively promotes jewish supremacy, Israeli Soldiers hide behind walls and shoot children, and then post on social media about the atrocities, and their punishment? a slap on the wrist for being naughty.

When Israeli political leaders can receive a boost in ratings after stealing Palestinian land, then this reflects the views of the majority of the population, the Israeli government might not be screaming death to the Palestinians but there are a vast amount of jewish residents that are.

Ironic isnt it.

RoofGardener

Pffft. The Iranian military forces have about 30 generals. They can easily afford to lose just ONE, for pete's sake ? It's not as though they are in short supply ? 

1 hour ago, .AKUMA. said:

there is one question that seems to have been missed, there are reports that ISIS, have cheered the Generals death, which raises the question, why did the USA just eliminate the most effective element in the fight against ISIS? who's interests is the US pursuing? the subpar performance from the coalition, does hint towards something, does ISIS as an entity and its very existence benifit the US and its allies in some way?

The General is Shia. ISIS is Sunni. OBVIOUSLY they will celebrate. 

This particular General was in charge of the Quds Force. This force MAY have been involved in killing ISIS, for sure. But it was also responsible for killing American's, Iraqi's, and lots of other people. The bad outweighed the good. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Apparently the Quds Force has now been taken over by Ismail Qaani. Perhaps HE should be targeted by a drone.... if he dares step outside of Iran, that is. 

• Thanks 1

Setton
2 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

Don't make it unnecessarily complicated. 

Trump did this because he is a teeny tiny man who desperately wants to outdo Obama taking out Bin Laden. But he lacks the subtlety to do it at the right moment. 

and then
5 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

Its statements like yours that are starting to lead the notion of Anti-semitism to sound like a joke.

I stand by every word.  Those like you wouldn't do more than lip service - if that- if the Palestinians managed to kill every Jew on the land.  I've made the choice of who I support and I'm quite comfortable with it.  The day the Palestinians are ready to share the land and live in peace, they will have peace.  Until then, they will live lives of fear and desolation.  They have to choose.

Edited by and then

odas
On 1/18/2020 at 1:35 PM, RoofGardener said:

Israel has a free press, which frequently criticises the actions of the State. There are organisations within Israel that take a similar approach, and gather data on - for example - Palestinian deaths, and use THESE to criticise the Israeli government. Nobody "silences" Jews who speak against the "occupation". 

The PLO, on the other hand, tolerates no dissent, and kills Palestinians who offer criticism. It most CERTAINLY doesn't have anything even APPROACHING a free press. They are a totalitarian police state. 

I don't think that @and then is being even remotely anti-semitic ! And I think it is yourself who is speaking in ignorance. :( 

So, why don't you listen to the Israelie free press and take their accounts in consideration? Fake news?

.AKUMA.
2 hours ago, and then said:

I stand by every word.  Those like you wouldn't do more than lip service - if that- if the Palestinians managed to kill every Jew on the land.  I've made the choice of who I support and I'm quite comfortable with it.  The day the Palestinians are ready to share the land and live in peace, they will have peace.  Until then, they will live lives of fear and desolation.  They have to choose.

Share what Land? their land is being stolen beneath their feet? their homes bulldozed to make way for Israeli settlements, they stand their defenceless, political means in order to end their occupation has involved nothing but lip services from the UN, its Israel's very own policy mistakes that has pushed these people into the arms of organisations like Hamas.

Its not even in Israels interests to find peace, how else will they continue to annex land? 

• Like 1

RoofGardener
2 hours ago, odas said:

So, why don't you listen to the Israelie free press and take their accounts in consideration? Fake news?

what makes you think that I don't ? 

• Like 1

RoofGardener
55 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Share what Land? their land is being stolen beneath their feet? their homes bulldozed to make way for Israeli settlements, they stand their defenceless, political means in order to end their occupation has involved nothing but lip services from the UN, its Israel's very own policy mistakes that has pushed these people into the arms of organisations like Hamas.

Its not even in Israels interests to find peace, how else will they continue to annex land? 

It's not their land. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

spartan max2
2 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

Any sources for that? 

Because alot of times I hear people say that but then when you look it's simply a Palestinian voluntarily sold land to an Israeli developer. 

• Thanks 1

.AKUMA.
1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Any sources for that? 

Because alot of times I hear people say that but then when you look it's simply a Palestinian voluntarily sold land to an Israeli developer. 

Have you been living under a rock? please search a simply in google.

"palestinian homes demolished"

there are hundreds of articles.

• Like 1