Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S drone strike kills Iranian General.

spartan max2

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

That says it all really. I'll try to put it in very simple terms: this is the way the Bad Guys behave. The way "terrorists" behave. "Tear people to shreds" and gloat about it afterwards. 

While the "good" guys go to court or give one concession after another in the vain hope they won't "hurt us"?  If someone rises to kill you, KILL THEM FIRST!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Setton said:

But its perfectly obvious! The best way to avoid a war is to start one! How are you not getting this?! 

What is perfectly obvious is that you don't understand that an Embassy...any Embassy...is Sovereign.  Attacking the Embassy is no different than attacking a Mall in Daytona, Florida.  It is American Soil.  If you attack an Embassy...it is an act of war against that country.  

3 minutes ago, and then said:

While the "good" guys go to court or give one concession after another in the vain hope they won't "hurt us"?  If someone rises to kill you, KILL THEM FIRST!

Funny. That's exactly what Soleimani did to you when you arrived in Iraq. 

Just now, joc said:

What is perfectly obvious is that you don't understand that an Embassy...any Embassy...is Sovereign.  Attacking the Embassy is no different than attacking a Mall in Daytona, Florida.  It is American Soil.  If you attack an Embassy...it is an act of war against that country.  

And attacking Iraqi military sites, on Iraqi soil and killing Iraqi personnel is... what, exactly? 

Because that's what you did first

1 hour ago, joc said:

Well...one...of the happiest 75 million + Happy Americans....sucks that you can't join us in our ecstasy!  Maybe when you stop mourning the late Sollymander...you can come on over and have a cookie!  If there are any left....they are kind of going fast.... 

The problem Joc is that you're incapable of seeing things past the length of your nose. What your idol has done is stir the hornets nest, which goes completely against his campaign promise, you and the like, voted for when you put your faith in him. So make me understand, is it Ok or not to keep operatives in the ME because killing some top leader on foreign soil, in a country allied with that leader, sounds like anything but what he promised in 2016.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Actually, it can be.  Soleimani taking the lives of 600 American’s is not ethical but killing their murderer is very ethical and moral.  It stops the murderer from killing again.

...I agree with your sentiment but let’s be fair and say for Americans, Soleimani was a murderer and to his people and the ****e cause he was a warrior. He paid the price for being successful in his profession. And I’m happy that he won’t be killing anymore western soldiers. But the real difference between Soleimani and say the U.S. special operations general Richard Clarke is not much. It’s all about perspective.

Just now, Black Red Devil said:

The problem Joc is that you're incapable of seeing things past the length of your nose. What your idol has done is stir the hornets nest, which goes completely against his campaign promise, you and the like, voted for when you put your faith in him. So make me understand, is it Ok or not to keep operatives in the ME because killing some top leader on foreign soil, in a country allied with that leader, sounds like anything but what he promised in 2016.

Not to be redundant but:

Iran attacked the United States!  We WANT Trump to be Commander in Chief and attack the attackers and kill them.  If it starts WWIII ...blame the Iranians...not Trump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

...I agree with your sentiment but let’s be fair and say for Americans, Soleimani was a murderer and to his people and the ****e cause he was a warrior. He paid the price for being successful in his profession. And I’m happy that he won’t be killing anymore western soldiers. But the real difference between Soleimani and say the U.S. special operations general Richard Clarke is not much. It’s all about perspective.

I'm not going to keep quoting myself even though I probably should...but Iran attacked the United States of America...what exactly do you think we should do...cry about it and wring our hands.  What would you do...if some thugs attacked your house and your family?  Think about it.  They attacked us...

1 minute ago, joc said:

I'm not going to keep quoting myself even though I probably should...but Iran attacked the United States of America...what exactly do you think we should do...cry about it and wring our hands.  What would you do...if some thugs attacked your house and your family?  Think about it.  They attacked us...

Obviously you didn’t read my post too well. I believe Trump did the right thing. But one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Just sayin.

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

And attacking Iraqi military sites, on Iraqi soil and killing Iraqi personnel is... what, exactly? 

That's what we did second.  What we did first was get the United Nations to vote to do it at all.  Did you forget that little bit?  I don't remember Solomonster killing innocent people of all the nations of the world that voted to go to war against your hero Sadaami.  do you?  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

History repeats itself

iraqnews.png

Irannews.png

You must love the "Deep Fake" videos.  You should work one up for us.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, joc said:

Not to be redundant but:

Iran attacked the United States!  We WANT Trump to be Commander in Chief and attack the attackers and kill them.  If it starts WWIII ...blame the Iranians...not Trump.

Maybe you need to revisit the events Jockey boy.  They attacked the embassy after American airstrikes killed some 25 Iraqi's.  The American airstrike took place because a Contractor died after a rocket attack killed him.  Neither Hezbollah nor Iran claimed responsibility for his death.  So who started what again?

Edited by Black Red Devil

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Obviously you didn’t read my post too well. I believe Trump did the right thing. But one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Just sayin.

No it isn't!   You are watering down the entire premise of what an actual Terrorist is.  It's like you are saying to the children in the playground after a Bully beats the crap out of a little girl:  Bobby, it's not nice to hit the bully in the head with a stick...you are no better than he is now...go sit in the corner .  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, joc said:

That's what we did second.  What we did first was get the United Nations to vote to do it at all.  Did you forget that little bit?  I don't remember Solomonster killing innocent people of all the nations of the world that voted to go to war against your hero Sadaami.  do you?  

Really? You had a UN vote to go after KH? 

Didn't think so. 

4 minutes ago, joc said:

That's what we did secondWhat we did first was get the United Nations to vote to do it at all.  Did you forget that little bit?  I don't remember Solomonster killing innocent people of all the nations of the world that voted to go to war against your hero Sadaami.  do you?  

Huh??!  :blink:  What, when where?!!

5 minutes ago, Setton said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50981719

'Special relationship' 

The US will happily put us at risk but won't warn us first. 

C’mon. Soilimani’s assassination wasn’t planned as his movements couldn’t be predicted. The Americans had intel and took him out. I’m sure the UK would have done the same without getting Trumps approval.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, joc said:

No it isn't!   You are watering down the entire premise of what an actual Terrorist is.  It's like you are saying to the children in the playground after a Bully beats the crap out of a little girl:  Bobby, it's not nice to hit the bully in the head with a stick...you are no better than he is now...go sit in the corner .  

What’s a terrorist ?

• Confused 1

Quick run down of American 'justice' in the last few months. 

• An Iranian takes actions that potentially lead to the death of 1 American in a foreign country. 
  • Ignore that country's judicial system and assassinate anyone involved. 
  • An American directly kills a British civilian, in Britain and flees the country. 
  • Britain tries to follow the judicial process and have the American responsible returned to Britain to face justice. 
  • The US laughs in Britain's face and tells them it's never going to happen. 

Exactly what message is the US sending on how killers in another country should be dealt with? :huh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

C’mon. Soilimani’s assassination wasn’t planned as his movements couldn’t be predicted. The Americans had intel and took him out. I’m sure the UK would have done the same without getting Trumps approval.

It's a 10 second phone call. That wasn't made and left Brits in danger. Even the fact that the US was looking to assassinate him, if the chance arose, could have been communicated. 

And no, the UK wouldn't, because the UK abides by its agreement with the Iraqi government. We don't believe we are above the law. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:
18 minutes ago, Setton said:

4 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Huh??!  :blink:  What, when where?!!

Bush started it with the War against Iraq.  Everything else after that is on Iran.