Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mars - The current water theory

ocpaul20

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

Mogli bismo voditi ovaj razgovor zauvijek s neumjenjivim odredom za goon, tako da sve što mogu reći je, ne vjerujte u NASA-ove brojeve, a ja čvrsto vjerujem da su to oblaci na vodenoj bazi.

: Spava:

I do not want to change your beliefs, they are your right. As always, I'm just presenting the existing evidence. CO2 crystallizes in the atmosphere and falls on polar caps. That's a fact. The fact is that nighttime temperatures are lower than -80 C.

Part of CO2 crystallizes on all parts of Mars. There is evidence that the rovers found the icy surface but did not read the evaporation of the water.

There is water as much as on the moon, probably a little more, but it's still a waterless desert.

I always change my beliefs for evidence.

Desert images (especially when refined) can look like Amazon.

Povezana slika

@Weitter Duckss this is an English only forum. If you are going to quote other members please do so in the original English.

From the rules:

• 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.

I suspect that this was a genuine mistake on your part, but please be careful not to do so again. 

Thank you.

• 8 months later...

Water on Mars, in the form of brines, may not be as widespread as previously thought, according to a new study by researchers at the Arkansas Center for Space and Planetary Sciences.

Researchers combined data on brine evaporation rates, collected through experiments at the center's Mars simulation chamber, with a global weather circulation model of the planet to create planetwide maps of where brines are most likely to be found.

Full Science Daily article