Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery pneumonia virus (COVID-2019) in China


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

 

The Chinese word han - 寒 - hán
(cold in Chinese)

Your again just making up stories, I actually speak a little Chinese the word for Cold is Leng. 

Peace


 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's a normal procedure in a situation like this and it makes perfect sense. The Virus is spread by micro-droplets of liquid spread by coughing or sneezing which can cover a distance of 7 feet. With no crowds on the streets cross contamination is eliminated because the Virus isn't just floating around in the air. A good fitting Surgical Mask and wrap around eye cover will protect you from this Virus, along with not touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.

Its really not rocket science, and the way they are handling it is the correct way.

Peace

Locking down an entire city is not normal, that causes massive economic losses along with potentially panicking the population.  If China is starting to lock down cities completely then that suggests the outbreak is significantly worse then what they are reporting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The Real Reason to Panic About China’s Plague Outbreak - It’s not the disease that’s worrisome—it’s the Chinese government’s response to it. - NOVEMBER 16, 2019, Foreign Policy. com

On Nov. 3, Li Jifeng, a doctor at Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, the capital’s key infectious diseases treatment and quarantine center, attended to a middle-aged man who was struggling to breathe and his wife, who was also running a high fever and likewise gasping for air. The couple had been ailing for at least 10 days by the time Li saw them. They had initially sought care some 250 miles north of China’s capital in Inner Mongolia, a frigid cold region that straddles the borders of China, Mongolia, and North Korea, before being sent to Beijing for observation.

So far, so good, for China’s response. More ominous, however, was what happened next. Li’s WeChat social media posting describing the couple was quickly deleted. Meanwhile, the government officially informed the World Health Organization (WHO) about the cases, as it was required to do, but only on Nov. 13—after they were already reported by journalists around the world.

 

You making up more stories again I personally beleive that you are mentally defective. The first reports to The Who occurred on 12/31/2019, through one of their local offices in China. Karma is going to get you, and you will not it see it coming.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Locking down an entire city is not normal, that causes massive economic losses along with potentially panicking the population.  If China is starting to lock down cities completely then that suggests the outbreak is significantly worse then what they are reporting.

No that isn't true, it is how you stop the spread of the Virus. What is worst economic loss or loss of life? You tell me? That is the only way to stop the Virus from spreading, and it certainly doesn't prove that the outbreak is worst than they claimed. If this Virus gets loose in the US, our government would do the same thing. Look up the procedures for dealing with a viral pandemic, this is exactly what the US would do. 

If handled correctly the Virus will disappear in a matter of weeks.

Peace

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If handled correctly the Virus will disappear in a matter of weeks.

How does that happen ? How was it that the Spanish Flu just petered out ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No that isn't true, it is how you stop the spread of the Virus. What is worst economic loss or loss of life? You tell me? That is the only way to stop the Virus from spreading, and it certainly doesn't prove that the outbreak is worst than they claimed. If this Virus gets loose in the US, our government would do the same thing. Look up the procedures for dealing with a viral pandemic, this is exactly what the US would do. 

If handled correctly the Virus will disappear in a matter of weeks.

Peace

They dont shut down entire cities to stop seasonal flu, the economic losses are in the hundreds of millions to billions of dollar range.  Name the last time an entire city has ordered all of it's people to not leave their houses to stop a virus outbreak.  I'm not arguing that it wouldnt work but that such a step is massively concerning and seems to point to the coronavirus being far more dangerous then the reports suggest. 

Not too long ago Chinese national health commission has said all victims of the coronavirus should be immediately cremated after death and that burial is not an option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Habitat said:

How does that happen ? How was it that the Spanish Flu just petered out ?

It's real simple the people infected were quarantined from the population and the Virus died out. The Virus isn't living in the air, it is and was being spread from person to person. Once that spread is stopped the Viral Infection dies off, its really that simple, It's not Rocket Science.

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's real simple the people infected were quarantined from the population and the Virus died out. The Virus isn't living in the air, it is and was being spread from person to person. Once that spread is stopped the Viral Infection dies off, its really that simple, It's not Rocket Science.

Peace

Hard to believe that world-wide there would be such strict quarantine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

There is no such thing as a plausible rumor, that an oxymoron. The truth is the stories being run have no official statements, they always start off with "well it's being said, or were being told, or we heard and on and on. The only reason these rumors are being printed is to sell news papers, it's no different than blowing up a story and claiming you prophiced it. It's all about getting attention and making a situation worst in the process.

People need to step back and take a deep breath, if things get bad everyone had better be able to take care of their own. People should be focusing on what they can do to protect themselves not be worried about situations across the World that they can't control. Because if things go south the government won't be able to handle the situation for long, not because of the illness, because of the panic that would ensue

Thats why it best not to spread rumors, because their are far to many people who will over react and once that happens the only thing that can be done is stop them anyway possible, and it doesn't take a prophet to understand what that means.

Peace

But the first I heard the rumour came from an embassy.  Where the actual numbers originate is unknown.

It's out there and people are trying to confirm it because of China's reputation with information. 

And why should anyone outside USA listen to the CDC?

Edited by Golden Duck
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

They dont shut down entire cities to stop seasonal flu, the economic losses are in the hundreds of millions to billions of dollar range.  Name the last time an entire city has ordered all of it's people to not leave their houses to stop a virus outbreak.  I'm not arguing that it wouldnt work but that such a step is massively concerning and seems to point to the coronavirus being far more dangerous then the reports suggest. 

Not too long ago Chinese national health commission has said all victims of the coronavirus should be immediately cremated after death and that burial is not an option.

The difference between the Coronavirus and the Flu is one simple thing. This is a new genetic strain of the Coronavirus, that has never been seen before. At this point no one knows what will happen when it mutates, it could become much more deadly or it could become much less so. Now as far as the Chinese Health Commission saying all bodies must be creamated, I have searched online I can't find that anywhere, so please provide a link, I would like to see it.

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Hard to believe that world-wide there would be such strict quarantine. 

Where else in the World except China is there a Quarantine? Are you under Quarantine?

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

The difference between the Coronavirus and the Flu is one simple thing. This is a new genetic strain of the Coronavirus, that has never been seen before. At this point no one knows what will happen when it mutates, it could become much more deadly or it could become much less so. Now as far as the Chinese Health Commission saying all bodies must be creamated, I have searched online I can't find that anywhere, so please provide a link, I would like to see it.

Peace

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1223814437074886657

Ultimately the coronavirus is enough of a concern to warrant extreme counter measures by the Chinese government to the point of risking economic ruin on an entire city all the while they keep saying that everything is under control and there is no cause for alarm.  The actions just simply do not match the rhetoric.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

But the first I heard the rumour came from an embassy.  Where the actual numbers originate is unknown.

It's out there and people are trying to confirm it because of China's reputation with information. 

And why should anyone outside USA listen to the CDC?

That's why we have the WHO, you know the World Health Organization. Do you think the WHO and the CDC disagree or are reporting different information? 

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Where else in the World except China is there a Quarantine? Are you under Quarantine?

Peace

I was thinking of the Spanish Flu, you would think there would still have been transmission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's why we have the WHO, you know the World Health Organization. Do you think the WHO and the CDC disagree or are reporting different information? 

Peace

Do you think CSIRO is?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Habitat said:

How does that happen ? How was it that the Spanish Flu just petered out ?

It’s easy, just hit the “ignore member” button.

I’m guessing that some folks here may not have a complete command of the language, perhaps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1223814437074886657

Ultimately the coronavirus is enough of a concern to warrant extreme counter measures by the Chinese government to the point of risking economic ruin on an entire city all the while they keep saying that everything is under control and there is no cause for alarm.  The actions just simply do not match the rhetoric.

Here is the most updated reports from BNO Breaking News and it doesn't say anything about what you have posted in that tweet, kinda funny isn't it. The link I have provided has been updated as of 02/02/2020.

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Do you think CSIRO is?

I would bet that follow the guidance of the WHO, just like the CDC does.

peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is the most updated reports from BNO Breaking News and it doesn't say anything about what you have posted in that tweet, kinda funny isn't it. The link I have provided has been updated as of 02/02/2020.

Peace

First off no link, second it's still on their twitter but since you want to go this route.

http://www.hebwst.gov.cn/index.do?id=396284&templet=content&cid=3713

That was a link to the official statement

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/china-bans-funerals-for-coronavirus-victims-as-death-toll-rises-2020-2%3famp

Business insider talking about the cremation and burial ban

I could find more links but I'm lazy, just because you refuse to accept that it's TRUE doesnt change the fact that China is now starting to cremate bodies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I was thinking of the Spanish Flu, you would think there would still have been transmission.

The 1918 Pandemic has been identified as the H1N1 Virus. The truth about this Pandemic is it never went away, the only thing that stopped it was the fact that it mutated and it became these serious. They think the Virus came from Birds, but to this day they are unsure if it did or even where it started. 

Heres a link from my collection that you may be interested in, it's from the CDC and it covers more about that event that you will ever find online anywhere else.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/12/1/05-0979_article

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess killing people isn't the ideal result for a virus, having them alive and spreading it, is.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

First off no link, second it's still on their twitter but since you want to go this route.

http://www.hebwst.gov.cn/index.do?id=396284&templet=content&cid=3713

That was a link to the official statement

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/china-bans-funerals-for-coronavirus-victims-as-death-toll-rises-2020-2%3famp

Business insider talking about the cremation and burial ban

I could find more links but I'm lazy, just because you refuse to accept that it's TRUE doesnt change the fact that China is now starting to cremate bodies.

Sorry about that here's the link, I think the the tweet feed is bogus. Ecause they arnt talking about it online.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/01/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Habitat said:

I guess killing people isn't the ideal result for a virus, having them alive and spreading it, is.

That's how they survive, just like any life, they will fight to live. But besides that I don't think they have a mind of their own.

Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Mystery pneumonia virus (COVID-2019) in China

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.