Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'La Llorona' captured on film in Colombia ?

UM-Bot

Meh, some chick climbed a tree to freak some people out, knowing Columbia she's probably a crackhead. The dogs probably doing nuts because latin americans tend to be pretty superstitious and go apeshit when they see weird ****, therefore freaking the dog out or whatever. Oh well I'll stick with my good ol Banshees and Leprechauns thankyaverymuch.

• Haha 1

I wish we were told  more of the video capturer's story. If that's the top of tree then either it's paranormal or an elaborate staged performance or a hoax.

Papameter:      50% Paranormal   50% Hoax or Somehow natural

• Like 1

Something like a deer stand? Think I see part of it under her. If I was filming it I would go and find out what had animals suffering like that. The cries are disturbing. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Something like a deer stand? Think I see part of it under her. If I was filming it I would go and find out what had animals suffering like that. The cries are disturbing. 

Yup, and they needed more practice with the puppet's arms. :yes:

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

But if she drowned herself, why she up in a tree? Lol shouldnt she haunt like, bodies of water? xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's either a woman in a tree, or it's some sort of fantastical supernatural apparition, or it's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez promoting her Green New Deal.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I saw this on another site but it shows the lady climbing the tree, standing atop the tree and then climbing back down the tree. I can't remember where I saw the rest of the video but if anyone feels like doing a google search it might be easy to find x

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ozfactor said:

I saw this on another site but it shows the lady climbing the tree, standing atop the tree and then climbing back down the tree. I can't remember where I saw the rest of the video but if anyone feels like doing a google search it might be easy to find x

https://larepublica.pe/tendencias/2019/12/30/youtube-viral-es-falso-que-la-llorona-haya-sido-captada-encima-de-un-arbol-en-colombia-video-viral-yt-redes-sociales-mexico-oxlack-investigador/

I assume this is what you are referring to?

Looks like it's a classic case of find an old video on the internet, modify it slightly and reupload it purporting to be from another place and time and go viral..

• Thanks 3

Its that common situation when your wife goes up a tree to dance you try to film her and the bloody dogs just won't stop howling to her

• Haha 1

Just a girl in a tree. Or so it seems to me.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, AstralHorus said:

But if she drowned herself, why she up in a tree? Lol shouldnt she haunt like, bodies of water? xD

Can't argue that logic! She didn't drown her kids in the tree tops. Also, why would she drown other children? Is that going to help her get her ticket punched to Heaven? "OK. you found your dead children's souls, but you drown 6 other kids. This kinda compounds the problem. Sorry, but you now have to  go back and find those other 6 souls and try not to kill any more while you're at it."...."How about instead, I bring back 3 and one of those cute little accessory dogs that Hollywood celebrities carry around?"

• Haha 1

Fake like majority of paranormal sightings recorded in s american countries.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The La Llorona I was taught to fear never climbed trees.  She walked the riverbanks and ditch banks looking for children to throw in to drown.