Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran essentially leaves JCPOA

DarkHunter

16 minutes ago, Habitat said:

What would those sanctions be based on, not doing what they're told ? I'm wondering if Trump is starting to unravel.

Considering it's the same corrupt and inept government that allow a rag-tag horde of Sunni adventurists over-run the country and almost reach Bagdad before we intervened, they might be better off, doing what they're told. Governing isn't their strong suit. In any event, the Iraqi Parliament has limited powers and is, almost, a token institution.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Considering it's the same corrupt and inept government that allow a rag-tag horde of Sunni adventurists over-run the country and almost reach Bagdad before we intervened, they might be better off, doing what they're told. Governing isn't their strong suit. In any event, the Iraqi Parliament has limited powers and is, almost, a token institution.  

That ISIS is all but gone would factor in to not really wanting further protection.

I see a "generous" bookmaker offering odds of 20/1 for Trump to get the Nobel Peace Prize for 2020. Form not reading well for that at present. Greta Thunberg is the short-priced favourite. Strange world !

Surely this is a golden opportunity for Trump to pull out of Iraq, without being accused of betraying an ally ? 

I mean.. there are only around 5000 US troops in the country... I don't know how many contractors... how hard could it be to pull them out ? 

17 hours ago, and then said:

Did I say something humorous?  Do you find nuclear weapons to be amusing?  Here's a tip for ya, Boyo... don't %^^$k with a U.S. president and expect to be treated with love and affection :tu:  

16 hours ago, and then said:

Pssst... (whispers) He has the nuke codes... :w00t:  AND he's probably going to be re-elected.  Not so much because he isn't annoying.  Mostly it would happen because his enemies lost their damned MIIIIINDS ;) 

16 hours ago, and then said:

I feel no need to defend his words.  If he actually bombs cultural sites I'd be amazed.  The rush to apologise or justify his words to people like you ended in the first year of his presidency.  He's at open war with haters like you and I'm all for it.  You and your 5th column deserve EVERYTHING you get from him.  Rave on... just be glad he doesn't actually control the drones himself :w00t:

:lol: Check out the old 'Christian' dude behind his keyboard, all excited stroking his little **** at the mere thought of a nuclear exchange, coming wars.. drunk on the power he projects onto the US military.. somehow extracting pride from the conquest of the nations his country has victimized under a guise of deceit.. invoking hundreds of thousands of deaths, seeding wholesale destruction throughout the ME, cultivating the very terrorism they boast they are battling.

People who dont achieve anything themselves need such external 'national accomplishments' to fill up that void, it doesnt get any sadder than that - especially given the inherently anti Christian, criminal qualities of said 'accomplishments'.

..If anyone deserves whats coming to them, its you little man. :tu:   "Onward, we need to save the Iranians from their evil regime! Merrica, F* yeah"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Habitat said:

That ISIS is all but gone would factor in to not really wanting further protection.

We didn't want to go back and we're damn well going to make sure we won't have to again before we leave. 

• Like 1

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Like 3

On 1/5/2020 at 1:19 PM, South Alabam said:

They only wanted atomic power for peaceful purposes. Anyone with a brain could see their purpose from the beginning.

Here they are threatening to wipe out Israel over a U.S action. If they had nuclear weapons would they use them?

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Israeli-bases-Haifa-targets-for-Soleimani-retaliation-ex-IRGC-chief-613197

The picture of the Iranian Officer should say all that needs saying about Iran within the above link.

:lol: Nice!  They have no idea really what to expect from Trump...but they should be (and they are) very, very afraid.  They KNOW what Netanyahu will do if they attack Tel Aviv in a significant way.  It doesn't matter what they say they are going to do....their actual mindset is:  OMG wtf just happened!?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Surely this is a golden opportunity for Trump to pull out of Iraq, without being accused of betraying an ally ? 

I mean.. there are only around 5000 US troops in the country... I don't know how many contractors... how hard could it be to pull them out ? 

8000 now...Trump never asked to be part of a war.  But anyone who knows him (apparently not the Iranians) knows he will not back down from a fight.  It could easily go to 158,000 depending on what Iran does.  Probably not.  I think right now Trump could Tweet that the Mullahs should all hang themselves ...and they would actually consider the possibility.:lol:

Edited by joc
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

8000 now...Trump never asked to be part of a war.  But anyone who knows him (apparently not the Iranians) knows he will not back down from a fight.  It could easily go to 158,000 depending on what Iran does.  Probably not.  I think right now Trump could Tweet that the Mullahs should all hang themselves ...and they would actually consider the possibility.:lol:

Your realize your president is considered an absolute jokes beyond your nations walls right? :D

9 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Your realize your president is considered an absolute jokes beyond your nations walls right? :D

oh please...you realize he is considered an absolute joke by half of those within our nations walls right?

You do realize don't  you that the dead Salamimymommy is  in itzy bityz pieces in a box with his picture on it being shipped back to the Mullahs?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

oh please...you realize he is considered an absolute joke by half of those within our nations walls right?

You do realize don't  you that the dead Salamimymommy is  in itzy bityz pieces in a box with his picture on it being shipped back to the Mullahs?

Yeah i give the credit to the Republican hawks in the USA that have been pushing for war with Iran for the better part of a decade, I think Trump needs all the Republican support he can get right now dont you think? 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Where we dump our garbage?

9 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Yeah i give the credit to the Republican hawks in the USA that have been pushing for war with Iran for the better part of a decade, I think Trump needs all the Republican support he can get right now dont you think? 

He's already got it. He actually gives a damn when foreigners kill Americans and does something about it. What anonymous little wusses with pointy hair in other countries think about it don't make no never mind to us. They can rot in hell.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/01/06/the-trump-doctrine-humiliates-both-foreign-enemies-and-domestic-liberals-n2558968

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Where we dump our garbage?

He's already got it. He actually gives a damn when foreigners kill Americans and does something about it. What anonymous little wusses with pointy hair in other countries think about it don't make no never mind to us. They can rot in hell.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/01/06/the-trump-doctrine-humiliates-both-foreign-enemies-and-domestic-liberals-n2558968

I have absolutely no idea how from a logical point of view somone could post a link to such utter, bias garbage and expect anyone with common sense to take note?

No wonder you sound so ridiculous everytime you post a comment im sorry :/

I actually like trump from a certain point, he has a more direct approach to things and atleast he trys to do what he says, but its quite clear that he isnt the decision maker.

7 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

I have absolutely no idea how from a logical point of view somone could post a link to such utter, bias garbage and expect anyone with common sense to take note?

No wonder you sound so ridiculous everytime you post a comment im sorry :/

I actually like trump from a certain point, he has a more direct approach to things and atleast he trys to do what he says, but its quite clear that he isnt the decision maker.

He doesn't micromanage the military and listens, at least sometimes, to their voices of experience. You have no moral high to sanctimoniously dismissed bias for something you are so adamantly biased against. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

I think he has 98% of the Republican support and an ever growing percentage of Democrat support...not from the Elected...but from the electorate.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Who do you think the decision maker is?  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Habitat said:

So saying he was getting out of Syria was a cunning ploy, and then not doing that, had nothing to do with advice to put that on hold ?

Except that and then conveniently forgets they did run away from most of Syria and dozens of our Kurdish allies were killed as a result. It would have been hundreds or thousands of the Russians hadn't stepped in. 

1 hour ago, joc said:

And how long until the same can be said of your soldiers again? 

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

175461951_blissheadphones.jpg.0a503d372505e535f03b5497375e0750.jpg   Not hearing you Setton...speak up twit...I mean Speak up a bit...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

You realize most Americans don't give a damn what people outside our country think or want, yeah?  Only children worry about someone laughing at them.  The best revenge is living well.  Meanwhile...Colonel Salami went BOOM!  Assumed room temperature.  :tu:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

I wonder who inherited that gaudy red ring?  :w00t:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

I wonder who inherited that gaudy red ring?  :w00t:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it wound up on Trumps ring finger.....

nah, never happen

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

That's been a concern of ours ever since you bloody Europeans started your last bloody World War. As for ourselves, we've managed to avoid one for 75 years and we bloody well didn't do it, standing in a circle holding hands singing We Are The World.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2