Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Discussion on PTSD

Jujo-jo

3 hours ago, Festina said:

..The scribes were very busy rewriting a new religion with a new and improved  Jewish savior as they knew their “old god” was evil..

"Evil" in what way? The ancient world was running wild with heathen tribes so God had to zap them to protect Israel so that he could send his son there..:D

13 hours ago, Crikey said:

Logic it out honeybun, atheists and nonchristians are BOUND to be a little bit jumpy and irritable because always at the back of their minds is the nagging thought- "What if there IS a naughty step called hell and I've dun wrong by rejecting Jesus?"

Christians on the other hand don't have that worry..:D

What do you considered Atheist?  

Evidence suggests the so-called tribal LORD  ‘god’ of the Proto-Israelites was invoked [conjured up] by Moses, an Egyptian high priest at the time.  So yes, it was real.  Do I worship it? No. And I never will as it seems to me an evil thing and it’s influence negative to its core.  Do I qualify as an “atheist”  in your definition? 

I don’t believe in eternal damnation either, and neither does the church for if they did they would not have done or do the evil things they do today.  The took the Hebrew world Sheol, which meant invisible place after death, changed it to hell  and gave it an entirely new meaning.  The idea of an eternal hell was created to enslave and control the pagans/gentiles. 

According to jewish scripture  — not Hebrew, as they worshipped others gods —  the LORD God God of Israel, Hosts and Moses was a incalculably malevolent bloodthirsty god who required the energy that was created from ritual slaughter of both animals and humans via the sword to power the ark.  This is why throughout the OT there were so many blood-shedding incidents and why the wars and mass animal slaughters continue to this day — food for the LORD God, feed it and it will reward its murderers.  What is it about Thou Shalt Not Kill and Steal and then commands mass murder and theft that people fail to see?  A liar, a murderer and a thief from the beginning.  To be sure this can and does often times create PTSD is its followers.  

Edited by Festina
  • Like 1

I’m gonna drop this here.....it’s worth watching — One of my favs, I don’t have many as Hollywood is for the most part a waste of time.  MHO.  But this one...most excellent.  Thirty five years later its production it was finally released on DVD.  And now y’all can watch for free!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crikey said:

"Evil" in what way? The ancient world was running wild with heathen tribes so God had to zap them to protect Israel so that he could send his son there..:D

Seriously?  Do you read the Bible? 

If the story be true then the so-called “Most High” — which The Lord of  IsRaEl is not and “creator” which he is not either, required that his only child be tortured and brutally crucified and  exsanguinated to forgive the sins of the murdering, lying and thieving proto-Israelites.  I’ll take “it’s all bosh” for $8,000,000,000 Alex. 

I say Heathen with Honor as I am One, a good Heathen. 

https://www.wordnik.com/words/heathen

Heathen; An adherent of a religion that does NOT worship the God of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam.

All the good in the Bible is of heathen origin, most of  the darkness is Yahwehist.  I.e. The Sermon on the Mount is pure Buddhism. But who really said it?  All those “lost” works — burnt and destroyed....who “lost” them?  An Unexplained  Mystery.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Crikey said:

1-  Buddha also said-  "Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense", so my reason and common sense tells me that Jesus rocks..:D

2-  Do "pure" people reject Jesus?

Remember, Buddha was a great truthseeker who lived 500 years BC, but the fact is he was only a human giving us his best guesses and hunches, but Jesus was the Son of God, spot the difference?..:P

Actually, I think "pure" people would reject jesus, but since there is no such thing on planet earth at this time we won't know. And making up your own religion and calling it by the name 'christian' is what everyone has been doing since Constantine created what you think is your religion.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Actually, I think "pure" people would reject jesus, but since there is no such thing on planet earth at this time we won't know. And making up your own religion and calling it by the name 'christian' is what everyone has been doing since Constantine created what you think is your religion.

I those with a guilty conscious are probably more willing to accept Jesus. As it would be a way to 'wash away the guilt'.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I those with a guilty conscious are probably more willing to accept Jesus. As it would be a way to 'wash away the guilt'.

Pass responsibility on to some imaginary deity, exactly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Festina said:

What do you considered Atheist?......  

...the so-called tribal LORD  ‘god’ of the Proto-Israelites Do I worship it? No. And I never will as it seems to me an evil thing and it’s influence negative to its core.

...I don’t believe in eternal damnation either, The idea of an eternal hell was created to enslave and control the pagans/gentiles. 

According to jewish scripture..the LORD God God of Israel..was a incalculably malevolent bloodthirsty god who required the energy that was created from ritual slaughter of both animals and humans via the sword to power the ark.

1- An atheist is somebody who says there's no god..But in modern terms the word 'God" could mean an 'Alien KIng,' and as scientists estimate there are literally thousands of advanced civilisations in our galaxy, it's quite possible that God is out there..Remember, Jesus said "God sent me, I am not of this world"..:D 

2- Jesus said hell was for everybody who didn't shape up, including Jews.

3- In Old T times God had to zap heathen tribes so that they'd be no threat to Jesus when he sent him..Same thing applies today, because if we hadn't stood up to the Japanese, nazis and terror groups the world would be a worse place.

God said- "Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath...they come from faraway lands...to destroy the whole country..and destroy the sinners within it" (Isaiah ch 13)

Below: Afghanistan-

US-flag-Afgh_zps5dyrwalj.jpg~original

Below: Iwo Jima

iwoflag.jpg

Below: A job well done, US troops recharge their spiritual batteries after capturing Baghdad International Airport in 2003..:D-

"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power" (Bible: Ephesians 6:10)

Baghd-intnatl-airport03.jpg

Trump-vets-finest_zpskscvv6qs.jpg~origin

Edited by Crikey
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Festina said:

Heathen; An adherent of a religion that does NOT worship the God of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam..

Good for you, I've always had a soft spot for Pagans for putting Nic Cage in a wicker man, he thoroughly deserved it for squashing a bumblebee on the pub bar, and Edward Woodward deserved it in the original for his bad acting.

Who can ever forget this great scene in the original where Christopher Lee presents a young boy to the landlords daughter so she can initiate him into the pleasures of sexual delights..No doubt the scene offended some stuffy people but personally I think he's a lucky little ******

Wicker-Man-73.jpg

Edited by Crikey

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

..making up your own religion and calling it by the name 'christian' is what everyone has been doing since Constantine created what you think is your religion.

Nobody "made Jesus up", he was a solid flesh-and-blood dood seen by thousands when he went on the road with his mates for 3 long years..:D

Jesus said- "I have spoken openly to the world, I said nothing in secret." (John 18:20)

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matt 9:35)

rel-jes-harl_zpsuuxnkbcv.jpg~original

Edited by Crikey
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Good for you, I've always had a soft spot for Pagans for putting Nic Cage in a wicker man, he thoroughly deserved it for squashing a bumblebee on the pub bar, and Edward Woodward deserved it in the original for his bad acting.

Who can ever forget this great scene in the original where Christopher Lee presents a young boy to the landlords daughter so she can initiate him into the pleasures of sexual delights..No doubt the scene offended some stuffy people but personally I think he's a lucky little ******

Wicker-Man-73.jpg

At the time Pagans and Gentiles = not Jewish.  That is all. 

Hollywood is mostly trash.  Why do you watch such nonsense? I posted a quality film.  Did you watch it?

The so-called wickedness in the Bible according to Yahweh was simply this — worshipping other gods. See Jeremiah 44.    According to scripture The LORD brutally sacrificed his ONLY child.  Do you support child sacrifice?  Do you make exceptions for the LORD?  I do not.  “Smite me almighty smiter!”  :lol:  

38 minutes ago, Crikey said:

1- An atheist is somebody who says there's no god..But in modern terms the word 'God" could mean an 'Alien KIng,' and as scientists estimate there are literally thousands of advanced civilisations in our galaxy, it's quite possible that God is out there..Remember, Jesus said "God sent me, I am not of this world"..:D 

2- Jesus said hell was for everybody who didn't shape up, including Jews.

3- In Old T times God had to zap heathen tribes so that they'd be no threat to Jesus when he sent him..Same thing applies today, because if we hadn't stood up to the Japanese, nazis and terror groups the world would be a worse place.

God said- "Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath...they come from faraway lands...to destroy the whole country..and destroy the sinners within it" (Isaiah ch 13)

Below: Afghanistan-

US-flag-Afgh_zps5dyrwalj.jpg~original

Below: Iwo Jima

iwoflag.jpg

Below: A job well done, US troops recharge their spiritual batteries after capturing Baghdad International Airport in 2003..:D-

"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power" (Bible: Ephesians 6:10)

Baghd-intnatl-airport03.jpg

Trump-vets-finest_zpskscvv6qs.jpg~origin

Crickey, all wars provide blood sacrifices to feed evil Yahweh, who is a chthonic war god. Don’t you see. YAHWEH IS A WAR GOD!!

A politician is a Man who wants US to sacrifice OUR lives for his Country, INC.  Fact. 

It has all been just one big lie.

I love you so much and yet you break my heart. 

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

In 1990 an IRA bomb went off in Leicester (England) but amazingly nobody was hurt. It rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat, and no doubt the IRA paddies were later "confessing" to their catholic priest to make it "right", then went and started making more bombs..If their remorse had been genuine they wouldn't carry on bombing and waking up people's cats.

Only TRUE remorse gets people off the hook, for example the criminal on the cross next to Jesus said to him "Hey man, I got no beef with you, I deserve to be up here because I've been a baad baad boy who's lived a worthless life, but spare me a thought willya when you're in paradise and I'm slung on the garbage heap", to which Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise", because he could sense the guys true repentance.

18 minutes ago, Festina said:

Crickey, all wars provide blood sacrifices to feed evil Yahweh, who is a chthonic war god. Don’t you see. YAHWEH IS A WAR GOD!!

A politician is a Man who wants US to sacrifice OUR lives for his Country, INC.  Fact. 

It has all been just one big lie.

I love you so much and yet you break my heart. 

"The target marker flares looked quite pretty floating slowly down in the night sky" my mother told me about the time the Luftwaffe bombed her home town of Leicester in 1940 when she was 18; she and her family escaped without a scratch but others weren't so lucky.

So we had no choice but to do D-day to go settle Hitler's hash...Same with the Americans, they had to bust Japans ass too after Pearl Harbor..The moral is we HAVE to stand up to tyranny, otherwise the Japanese would be ruling half the world by now, and the Nazis the other half..

Same after 9/11, the Mideast terror groups HAD to be trashed..:D

eagleA.png

Edited by Crikey

3 minutes ago, Crikey said:

In 1990 an IRA bomb went off in Leicester (England) but amazingly nobody was hurt. It rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat, and no doubt the IRA paddies were later "confessing" to their catholic priest to make it "right", then went and started making more bombs..If their remorse had been genuine they wouldn't carry on bombing and waking up people's cats.

Only TRUE remorse gets people off the hook, for example the criminal on the cross next to Jesus said to him "Hey man, I got no beef with you, I deserve to be up here because I've been a baad baad boy who's lived a worthless life, but spare me a thought willya when you're in paradise and I'm slung on the garbage heap", to which Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise", because he could sense the guys true repentance.

Listen....

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

UNLIKE YAHWEH....THE LOVE GOD IS....

PATIENT,  the love God is KIND. It DOES NOT ENVY, it DOES NOT BOAST, it is NOT PROUD, It does not DISHONOR OTHERS , it is NOT SELF SEEKING , it is NOT EASILY ANGEREDIT KEEPS NO RECORDS OF WRONGS.  does NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL (murder, stealing, lying) but rejoices with THE TRUTH. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love Deity never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues,they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE. 

2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

"The target marker flares looked quite pretty floating slowly down in the night sky" my mother told me about the time the Luftwaffe bombed her home town of Leicester in 1940 when she was 18; she and her family escaped without a scratch but others weren't so lucky.

So we had no choice but to do D-day to go settle Hitler's hash...Same with the Americans, they had to bust Japans ass too after Pearl Harbor..The moral is we HAVE to stand up to tyranny, otherwise the Japanese would be ruling half the world by now, and the Nazis the other half..

Same after 9/11, the Mideast terror groups HAD to be trashed..:)

eagleA.png

The press has been fake since its inception.  

3 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Same after 9/11, the Mideast terror groups HAD to be trashed..:)

eagleA.png

Eagles and lions are predators.

10 minutes ago, Festina said:

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE..

Yeah, somebody should have reminded Hitler, Yamamoto and Bin Laden of that before they went on their killing sprees against us..:D

THEY started looking for trouble, so we had to tell them- 

Edited by Crikey

15 minutes ago, Festina said:

Eagles and lions are predators.

Better to be an eagle or lion than a snowflake..:P

No offence, but are you a Jehovah's Witness darling? They (and some other cults) refuse to fight in wars and would let our enemies walk all over us.

Hey Mr. Wayne, would you let enemies walk all over you?

"That'll be the day"

Wayne-rif-col_zps34717eb4.jpg~original

Edited by Crikey

@Festina and @Desertrat56 please stop feeding the Troll he has totally derailed this entire thread. But the worst part is that he is getting some kind of sick satisfaction out of playing these games, hell I would bet he isn't even really a Christian.

Peace Youall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Crikey said:

Are you a Jehovah's Witness darling? They (and some other cults) refuse to fight in wars and would let our enemies walk all over us.

Hey Mr. Wayne, would you let enemies walk all over you?

"That'll be the day"

Wayne-rif-col_zps34717eb4.jpg~original

I’m a heathen, perhaps an Apollonian — Apollonius of Tyana was vehemently opposed to blood sacrifice as I Am and believed in the transmigration of the soul as I Do and as Johnny Cash did. Apollonius Of Tyana understood.  Much evidence suggests the so-callled biblical Paul of Tarsus was in reality Apollonius of Tyana, a teacher of the the Essenes. 

https://classicalwisdom.com/people/philosophers/apollonius-of-tyana-the-pagan-jesus-christ/

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

@Festina and @Desertrat56 please stop feeding the Troll he has totally derailed this entire thread. But the worst part is that he is getting some kind of sick satisfaction out of playing these games, hell I would bet he isn't even really a Christian.

Peace Youall.

Okay. Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Festina said:

Okay. Thank you. 

I have tried to carry on a positive conversation with him, and I have found it's impossible. I washed my hands of him last night when he made the comment that my wife was a mail order bride. He's  only here for one reason and that is to pull people chains, it's really kinda sad.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have tried to carry on a positive conversation with him, and I have found it's impossible. I washed my hands of him last night when he made the comment that my wife was a mail order bride. He's  only here for one reason and that is to pull people chains, it's really kinda sad.

Peace

Oh dear.  And it is sad. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Festina said:

Oh dear.  And it is sad. 

It's really ok, I know better and there is little he can say that would make angery anyway. However, it clearly shows what his game is if you look at any thread he posts in he always does the same thing. He trolls and tries to suck people into his little game because he enjoys the deceptive behavior he uses to twist topics into his way if thinking which is twisted, broken and off topic.

Peace

• Like 1