Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jujo-jo

Discussion on PTSD

234 posts in this topic

spartan max2
18 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Yes and it's fun too, but the best part is that it takes your mind off things.

Maybe I'm becoming too much of a hippie lol, but I also like the philosophical idea of turning something we use for our waste into something beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jujo-jo
9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What sort of paint did you use for it? Oil, watercolor, etc?

Hairspray works just as well but need to spray it annually but it does not discolor your work.

• Thanks 1

Jujo-jo
1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Maybe I'm becoming too much of a hippie lol, but I also like the philosophical idea of turning something we use for our waste into something beautiful.

That was the whole point 8yrs. ago lol

• Like 1

Jujo-jo
5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Kitty litter is a stinking, messy, ugly job so might as well bring some beauty in on the event. Lol (was my thought lol)

• Haha 1

Jujo-jo

251e17950b2199d87929529a9eecfd6e--good-advice-remember-this.jpg

• Like 2

Jujo-jo

UPDATE:

I am feeling pretty great lately in this area of my life actually... lol

No triggers, no visuals of people who are triggers, the stalking is at an all time low, next to none at all, pretty much zero incidents at this time, its AWSOME! I'm loving this quarantine order! Might just give me the time I need to heal just a bit more.

Oh and the video conferences with my therapist is going well, I'm down to once every other week instead of weekly. It has been peaceful which I was desperately needing.

• Like 3

Jujo-jo
Posted (edited)

Yep keep getting hit, I don't go out much but when I have I seem to have bad timing lately and things were going soo good, 4 days in a row the past in one way or another confronted me - strange how things like this happen after enjoying the peace and thinking I was going to get a long period of solitude without reminders not many people out and about accept the people I have tried to avoid for so many years....

Well there must be a reason, all I can think is that it's part of my healing process and i guess no pandemic is going to interfere with that, oh how strange life can be at times... After a week, I'm finally on the up side of things again...

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 3