Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jujo-jo

Discussion on PTSD

226 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender
52 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

It pertains to a character of that name in a popular American TV series called Breaking Bad.

Oh, I was meaning to ask you why the pic of SS standartunfuhrer Max Hansen?

Actually, I started a thread concerning the Catholic Church and how members of the Vatican helped Nazi War Criminals escape to South America. The thread wasn't well received by some, so they used Nazi avatars to try and p*** me off, so I also used one. Just never got around to changing it, it has just kinda stuck. I didnt even know who it was when I picked.

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Cool. And good for you. I was once kicked off an internet history forum for using the username "Kristallnacht." The owner/administrator of the forum called me out on it and I explained that I was in a rock band called that. Which was true. We chose the name after a huge brawl in the club we were playing busted the huge plate glass window of the joint and forever after referred to that night as Kristallnacht. Me and our guitarist being WWII history buffs.

The admin guy still booted me. I think he was Jewish.  Ouch.

Peace.

Well that certainly sucks, but there is a lot of sensitivity on topics like this. But, I am certainly not using this avatar to make a statement that I support what the Nazis did. If I was told by someone they were offended by the photo, I would take down, but to date no one has complained. Another thing about Max Hansen, he was a down in the dirt soldier, and from what I have read one hell of a Commander. It's kinda amazing he survived the War, after the battles he fought in, and all the wounds he suffered, in addition he was never tried for War Crimes, just because he was SS doesn't mean he was a criminal.

I spent almost my entire life serving my country, 23 years in the US Army and many more as a US Contractor. So I can appreciate the hell soldiers go through.

Peace

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
15 hours ago, Crikey said:

WHOA BABY! You should see the negative feedback I get from atheists and jesus-rejecters calling me every name under the sun, but I can't post it here because it's full of their cusswords..Also, UM has a policy of "respecting other religions" so I have to let them off the hook, otherwise I'd blow them and their crock beliefs out of the water..:D

crikey-ava.jpg

Well, I don't think anyone here would call you names but I, at least, do not agree with what you say about christians being calm and happy.  It is just your delusion or excuse or some other aberration.  And the people you consider atheists probably don't call you names, unless you are attacking them first.  I haven't seen you do that, just repeat the same things over and over with disparate memes that actually mean the opposite of what you say.  If you hadn't mentioned you were retired I would have though you were a teenager.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
18 hours ago, Crikey said:

WHOA BABY! You should see the negative feedback I get from atheists and jesus-rejecters calling me every name under the sun, but I can't post it here because it's full of their cusswords..Also, UM has a policy of "respecting other religions" so I have to let them off the hook, otherwise I'd blow them and their crock beliefs out of the water..:D

crikey-ava.jpg

UM dosen't consider it disrespectful to disagree with someone's belief. You can discuss people's beliefs with them as much as they respond to you.

Being Respectful and agreeing are not synonyms.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I, at least, do not agree with what you say about christians being calm and happy.  It is just your delusion or excuse or some other aberration..

Logic it out honeybun, atheists and nonchristians are BOUND to be a little bit jumpy and irritable because always at the back of their minds is the nagging thought- "What if there IS a naughty step called hell and I've dun wrong by rejecting Jesus?"

Christians on the other hand don't have that worry..:D

 

Edited by Crikey
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
15 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Logic it out honeybun, atheists and nonchristians are BOUND to be a little bit jumpy and irritable because always at the back of their minds is the nagging thought- "What if there IS a naughty step called hell and I've dun wrong by rejecting Jesus?"

Christians on the other hand don't have that worry..:D

 

Sweetie, you are the one that needs to logic it out.  Like I said, your memes attached to your posts display the opposite.  A guy holding a gun, a threatening, gun toting armored man threatening "fundies" etc.  Do you even red the words on the memes you post or do you just like the pictures.  They make you look like you are the jumpy, irritable one.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Logic it out honeybun, atheists and nonchristians are BOUND to be a little bit jumpy and irritable because always at the back of their minds is the nagging thought- "What if there IS a naughty step called hell and I've dun wrong by rejecting Jesus?"

Christians on the other hand don't have that worry..:D

 

Yes Christians do have to worry, most go to church as a Social Experience, to meet others and to try and find themselves in the process. However, when you can become a Deacon because of the amount of money you donate to Church, do you call that Religous? Look at the largest and wealthiest Christian Organazation on the planet the Catholic Church. Look what that Organization has become, a hiding place for Pedafiles or those who protect them.

Look at the Christian Evangelicals like the Christian Zionists, who will do anything to get the Jewish People to return to Israel to occupy the lands God gave them according to Bible. So that this will bring about the Second Coming of Christ and ultimately Armageddon, now how crazy is that. Now I also understand that there are Christian Organization that do teach the Word According to scripture and try to live according to those teachings.

But all in all, Christianity along with most Religions cant be followed blindly and if you do you are foulish. In my opinion it doesn't matter what religion you choose you have to trust and have confidence within yourself first, so that you can see the truth and the bull**** being offered. So I really can't get behind your views which you are certainly entitled too, but I can except your belief in your Christian Values so long as I am not expected to follow or live by them.

Peace

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
32 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

 ..I can except your belief in your Christian Values so long as I am not expected to follow or live by them..

Which Christian values don't you like?

PS- nobody has to go to church if they don't want to, (I don't go myself) there are a lot of bad ones around like roadblocks blocking people from Jesus, so simply go offroad and bypass them..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
39 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

..In my opinion it doesn't matter what religion you choose..

Sure, anybody can choose to put their money on the founders of other religions and cults who are dead meat in graves somewhere, or you can choose to put your money on Jesus who is not, spot the difference?..:D

How about it Kid?

"Yeah, always bet with your brain"

cinc.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
10 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Which Christian values don't you like?

PS- nobody has to go to church if they don't want to, (I don't go myself) there are a lot of bad ones around like roadblocks blocking people from Jesus, so simply go offroad and bypass them..:D

I have no problem with true Christian values, I don't beleive in Omnipotent Deities who no all, see all and who created all, but .I have no problem with those who do unless they infringe upon my beleif system.

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Sure, anybody can choose to put their money on the founders of other religions and cults who are dead meat in graves somewhere, or you can choose to put your money on Jesus who is not, spot the difference?..:D

How about it Kid?

"Yeah, always bet with your brain"

cinc.jpg

You see that's exactly why people don't pay serious attention to you or your beliefs. You can't force your belief system upon others, because you will and are viewed by many here as a Zealot and a Troll. Here is something you should think about:

However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?

buddha

On life’s journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him.”

Buddha

Peace

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You see that's exactly why people don't pay serious attention to you or your beliefs. Here is something you should think about:

However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?"- buddha

On life’s journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him.”- Buddha

 

1-  Buddha also said-  "Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense", so my reason and common sense tells me that Jesus rocks..:D

2-  Do "pure" people reject Jesus?

Remember, Buddha was a great truthseeker who lived 500 years BC, but the fact is he was only a human giving us his best guesses and hunches, but Jesus was the Son of God, spot the difference?..:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
30 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have no problem with true Christian values, I don't beleive in Omnipotent Deities who no all, see all and who created all, but .I have no problem with those who do unless they infringe upon my beleif system.

Scientists estimate there are literally thousands of advanced alien civilisations in our galaxy alone (google 'Drake Equation'), and as Jesus said "I am not of this world", why shouldn't we believe him?

PS- he's not a "belief system", he's JESUS..:P

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Crikey said:

 

1-  Buddha also said-  "Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense", so my reason and common sense tells me that Jesus rocks..:D

2-  Do "pure" people reject Jesus?

Remember, Buddha was a great truthseeker who lived 500 years BC, but the fact is he was only a human giving us his best guesses and hunches, but Jesus was the Son of God, spot the difference?..:P

Like I have said, your beliefs are yours. But reality is reality, and every Middle Eastern Religion said that Jesus lived, but not as. Religous Deity, but as a man who may have been a Prophet. Buddha on the other hand walked the true path to an enlightened way of life, never claiming he was anything but a simple man with a path all could follow.

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

..Buddha on the other hand walked the true path to an enlightened way of life, never claiming he was anything but a simple man with a path all could follow.

Yes like I said, Buddha gave us his best guesses and hunches 500 years BC and I like some of his stuff but don't like other bits such as-

"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes"- Buddha, so he seems to be telling us that love is a no-no?

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
7 minutes ago, Crikey said:

 

1-  Buddha also said-  "Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense", so my reason and common sense tells me that Jesus rocks..:D

2-  Do "pure" people reject Jesus?

Remember, Buddha was a great truthseeker who lived 500 years BC, but the fact is he was only a human giving us his best guesses and hunches, but Jesus was the Son of God, spot the difference?..:P

He is only what your mind makes him be, nothing more nothing less and certainly not omnipotent. The difference between Buddha and Jesus is simple Buddha certainly existed, Jesus certainly existed in some form. To follow Buddha, there is no magic that must be excepted only a path that is based upon your reactions to the world and the people within it. To follow Jesus, you must believe in Miracles and except what has never be proven. 

If you choose to follow supernatural events, beleive in unproven truths that find that's called having faith without substance. However to walk Buddhas path none of that is necessary, all it takes ls living a lifestyle that benefits all around you, which you choose to freely give and follow.

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
6 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Yes like I said, Buddha gave us his best guesses and hunches 500 years BC and I like some of his stuff but don't like other bits such as-

"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes"- Buddha, so he seems to be telling us that love is a no-no?

Your meaning is not accurate, but if you wish to learn more research it thats the best way to learn. But I will give you a hint, while some may attribute that quote to Buddha it is not written in the Dharma so it's not a quote by the Buddha.

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
26 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The difference between Buddha and Jesus is simple. Buddha certainly existed, Jesus certainly existed in some form...

To follow Buddha, there is no magic that must be excepted only a path that is based upon your reactions to the world and the people within it...

To follow Jesus, you must believe in Miracles and except what has never been proven..

 

1- If you say Jesus never existed, we could say the same about Buddha..:D

2- Buddha said- "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may", so Buddha seems to be implying that not even he can save us!..Fact is we're all imperfect humans, so I'd have thought the last place we'd want to look for enlightenment is within our imperfect selves.

3- The whole of Israel saw Jesus doing miracles, how many more eyewitnesses do you need?..Anyway even WITHOUT any miracles I'd still follow him because his rebellious anti-establishment streak appeals to me..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
On 1/5/2020 at 4:36 PM, Dejarma said:

thinking there is something supernatural/ weird & out of this world going on will not help you- because this ridiculous crap is not real (I'm assuming you feel it's possible hence posting in here) ? If I'm wrong then my apologies 

just my opinion;)

peace.

dej...

Stay with me here as it is very confusing....Imagine a so-called god who decrees murder and stealing as a sin and then makes laws that saying these actions require a sin offering of killing and stealing who requires murder and stealing — The advent of PTSD — the god of the OT.  And to add more confusion ...having a particular country requiring the making an oath of not lying while hands on a book that states such things.  Just one example....there are many. Utter Madness. 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+31&version=MSG

They attacked Midian, just as God had commanded Moses, and killed every last man. Among the fallen were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. The People of Israel took the Midianite women and children captive and took all their animals and herds and goods as plunder. They burned to the ground all the towns in which Midianites lived and also their tent camps. They looted and plundered everything and everyone—stuff and people and animals. They took it all—captives and booty and plunder—back to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the company of Israel where they were camped on the Plains of Moab, at Jordan-Jericho.

13-18 Moses, Eleazar, and all the leaders of the congregation went to meet the returning army outside the camp. Moses was furious with the army officers—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—as they came back from the battlefield: “What’s this! You’ve let these women live! They’re the ones who, under Balaam’s direction, seduced the People of Israel away from God in that mess at Peor, causing the plague that hit God’s people. Finish your job: kill all the boys. Kill every woman who has slept with a man. The younger women who are virgins you can keep alive for yourselves.

.....

48-50 The military officers—commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—came to Moses and said, “We have counted the soldiers under our command and not a man is missing. We’ve brought offerings to God from the gold jewelry we got—armlets, bracelets, rings, earrings, ornaments—to make atonement for our lives before God.”

51-54 Moses and Eleazar the priest received the gold from them, all that fine-crafted jewelry. In total, the gold from the commanders of thousands and hundreds that Moses and Eleazar offered as a gift to God weighed about six hundred pounds, all donated by the soldiers who had taken the booty. Moses and Eleazar took the gold from the commanders of thousands and hundreds and brought it to the Tent of Meeting, to serve as a reminder for the People of Israel before God.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Festina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
17 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

..secular sources for JCs alleged miracles are virtually non-existent..

Huh? Apart from the 27 books of the New Testament, there are plenty of others OUTSIDE the bible (below),  how many more do you need?..:P

Gospel of Thomas
Gospel of Marcion
Gospel of Basilides
Gospel of Truth (Valentinian)
Gospel of the Four Heavenly Realms
Gospel of Mary
Gospel of Judas
Greek Gospel of the Egyptians
Gospel of Philip
Pseudo-Gospel of the Twelve
Gospel of Perfection
Jewish-Christian gospels
Gospel of the Hebrews
Gospel of the Nazarenes
Gospel of the Ebionites
Gospel of the Twelve
Infancy gospels
Armenian Infancy Gospel
Protoevangelium of James
Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae Mariae (Gospel of the Nativity of Mary)
Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew
History of Joseph the Carpenter
Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Latin Infancy Gospel
Syriac Infancy Gospel
Gospel of the Lots of Mary (Coptic collection of 37 oracles; ca. A.D. 500)
Gospel of Eve
Gospel of Mani
Gospel of the Saviour (also known as the Unknown Berlin gospel)
Coptic Gospel of the Twelve
Reconstructed gospels
Gospel of Matthias
Gospel of Cerinthus
Gospel of Apelles
Gospel of Valentinus
Gospel of the Encratites
Gospel of Andrew
Gospel of Bartholomew
Gospel of Hesychius
Gospel of Lucius
Gospel of Merinthus
Gospel of the Adversary of the Law and the Prophets
Memoirs of the Apostles
Papyrus Egerton 2
Fayyum Fragment
Oxyrhynchus Papyri
Gospel of Jesus' Wife
Papyrus Berolinensis 11710
Papyrus Cairensis 10735
Papyrus Merton 51
Strasbourg Fragment
Gospel of the Seventy
Gospel of Nicodemus
Gospel of Barnabas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gospels

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
27 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

JCs followers endow him with not only supernatural powers but deification..

We need to remember too that Jesus never claimed to be God. John's gospel was written a good four decades after his ministry and is thought by many biblical scholars to be the least accurate of the gospels.

1- I know that some "christians" claim Jesus WAS God, even though he said he WASN'T , which just shows how wacky some so-called "christians" are..:D

2- As for his "supernatural" powers, he simply used a "Superscience" that we know nothing about, waddya say Spock?

"Fascinating"

spock-surprise_zpsb0323320.jpg~original

 

3-  "Scholars" know Jack because a fool with a diploma is still just a fool..::D

John was an actual disciple so his street cred is off the scale and we know enough about him to do a This is Your Life show about him, he was son of Zebedee, the brother of James the "greater" (Matthew 4:21; 10:2; Mark 1:19; 3:17; 10:35) he wrote his gospel c.95AD, the last to be written before Revelation. From a wealthy family (Mark 1:20; Luke 5:3; John 19:27). His mother was probably Salome (Matthew 27:56; Mark 15:40). He was one of the closest disciples to Jesus among the twelve (Matthew 17:1; 26:37; Mark 5:37; 13:3). He was zealous (Matthew 20:20-24; Mark 3:17; 10:35-41; Luke 9:49, 54). He became one the leaders of the Jerusalem Church (Acts 15:6; Galatians 2:9) and of the seven churches in Asia (Revelation 1:11). He was banished to the island of Patmos where he wrote Revelation.

 

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
20 minutes ago, Crikey said:

 

1- If you say Jesus never existed, we could say the same about Buddha..:D

2- Buddha said- "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may", so Buddha seems to be implying that not even he can save us!..Fact is we're all imperfect humans, so I'd have thought the last place we'd want to look for enlightenment is within our imperfect selves.

3- The whole of Israel saw Jesus doing miracles, how many more eyewitnesses do you need?..Anyway even WITHOUT any miracles I'd still follow him because his rebellious anti-establishment streak appeals to me..:D

I think you have a reading comprehension problem, I never said that Jesus never existed. What Buddha said above makes perfect sense, while we are imperfect from birth, we also have the ability to change that during our life. If you study the Dharma and walk the path described within you can shed your imperfection and strive to reach an enlightened life. You may not make it in a single life time or even in two or three life times but if you stay the path enlightenment is within reach..

As far as Jesus doing miracles please introduce me to single living person who can prove Scientifically that any of the Miracles attributed to Jesus occurred. Last the Quotes you are referencing that are real quotes from the Buddha appear to be beyond your comprehension, if you want to have a better understanding of Buddhas path take a little time and examine the Dharma. Then the message will start to become clear, I have read the Bible in fact I was raised as a Catholic and Baptized.

But, by the time I was around 10 years old I had completely rejected the Christian Beliefs. I married a Korean Women in 1986, and when we met I followed no religion. But my wife was a ardent Buddhist, however, she never attempted to indoctrinate me into her Religous beliefs. But, over time as I learned more about her beliefs because I became interested and because she never asked or tried to force my participation in her Religous Ceremonies. 

So I finally found a religious belief I could follow because it just made sense to me, and because I could feel it's truth in my heart. In 2013 we moved to South Korea where we lived until Dec 2019. During this time I spent a great deal of time being taught the Dharma by Monks who had studied this teaching for 80 or 90 years of their lives. I was surprised in the beginning how easily I was excepted as a Westerner, but as I was taught Buddhas teachings are for all men with no discrimination.

Peace

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, Crikey said:

1- I know that some "christians" claim Jesus WAS God, even though he said he WASN'T , which just shows how wacky some so-called "christians" are..:D

2- As for his "supernatural" powers, he simply used a "Superscience" that we know nothing about, waddya say Spock?

"Fascinating"

spock-surprise_zpsb0323320.jpg~original

 

3-  "Scholars" know Jack because a fool with a diploma is still just a fool..::D

John was an actual disciple so his street cred is off the scale and we know enough about him to do a This is Your Life show about him, he was son of Zebedee, the brother of James the "greater" (Matthew 4:21; 10:2; Mark 1:19; 3:17; 10:35) he wrote his gospel c.95AD, the last to be written before Revelation. From a wealthy family (Mark 1:20; Luke 5:3; John 19:27). His mother was probably Salome (Matthew 27:56; Mark 15:40). He was one of the closest disciples to Jesus among the twelve (Matthew 17:1; 26:37; Mark 5:37; 13:3). He was zealous (Matthew 20:20-24; Mark 3:17; 10:35-41; Luke 9:49, 54). He became one the leaders of the Jerusalem Church (Acts 15:6; Galatians 2:9) and of the seven churches in Asia (Revelation 1:11). He was banished to the island of Patmos where he wrote Revelation.

 

I am actually through with your trolling, I wish you well and hope you can find something to hold on too.

Peace

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
4 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

And yet, more non-secular sources from you. Fascinating.

That's like GOP voters talking about Trump.

 

Speaking of Don, I think somebody up there has got his back..:D

Jesus said "The very hairs of your head are all numbered" (Matt 10:30)

rel-hair_zpsoxxeke1c.jpg~original

 

Trump-gargoyle_zps33wcfulp.jpg~original

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
41 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Huh? Apart from the 27 books of the New Testament, there are plenty of others OUTSIDE the bible (below),  how many more do you need?..:P

Gospel of Thomas
Gospel of Marcion
Gospel of Basilides
Gospel of Truth (Valentinian)
Gospel of the Four Heavenly Realms
Gospel of Mary
Gospel of Judas
Greek Gospel of the Egyptians
Gospel of Philip
Pseudo-Gospel of the Twelve
Gospel of Perfection
Jewish-Christian gospels
Gospel of the Hebrews
Gospel of the Nazarenes
Gospel of the Ebionites
Gospel of the Twelve
Infancy gospels
Armenian Infancy Gospel
Protoevangelium of James
Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae Mariae (Gospel of the Nativity of Mary)
Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew
History of Joseph the Carpenter
Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Latin Infancy Gospel
Syriac Infancy Gospel
Gospel of the Lots of Mary (Coptic collection of 37 oracles; ca. A.D. 500)
Gospel of Eve
Gospel of Mani
Gospel of the Saviour (also known as the Unknown Berlin gospel)
Coptic Gospel of the Twelve
Reconstructed gospels
Gospel of Matthias
Gospel of Cerinthus
Gospel of Apelles
Gospel of Valentinus
Gospel of the Encratites
Gospel of Andrew
Gospel of Bartholomew
Gospel of Hesychius
Gospel of Lucius
Gospel of Merinthus
Gospel of the Adversary of the Law and the Prophets
Memoirs of the Apostles
Papyrus Egerton 2
Fayyum Fragment
Oxyrhynchus Papyri
Gospel of Jesus' Wife
Papyrus Berolinensis 11710
Papyrus Cairensis 10735
Papyrus Merton 51
Strasbourg Fragment
Gospel of the Seventy
Gospel of Nicodemus
Gospel of Barnabas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gospels

This is true and thank you for posting — however,  the so- called [judeo] “Christian” Gnostics were very busy rewriting the works of others to give them a Judeo-Christian flavor,  Eugnosis the Blessed / Pistis Sophia is a perfect example of transcribing an older work with no apparent Judeo Christian essence and making it this very thing.  The comparison is side by side in the Nag Hammadi.  The scribes were very busy rewriting a new religion with a new and improved  Jewish savior as they knew their “old god” was evil...I’ll give them that — but it was still a lie.  Christianity is essentially Jewish [ blood sacrifice for sin atonement] and The Truth is of Heathen origins. 

:yes:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.