Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

27 minutes ago, joc said:

I predict that very soon this thread will be closed.

We can only hope. I still kinda think it might be a good idea to have a rule against threads where people try to play prophets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

That is why the the decision of Trump is so mistaken, he thinks he is facing a war just against only one single country, but there is huge league baking it.

That together with the fact that his only ally is Israel in that region, since Irak is asking him to retire all USA troops from their territory, tells a lot of what can we expect of this conflict outcome.  

You're Clueless!   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Name the astronomical event,  the date and describe the major event on Earth. Before it happens. ;)

Now that would be what we call a prediction.

Excuse me, that is not a real prophecy, sounds to me as a huge imprudence, happen that I have many years predicting successfully,  I don't need to prove you or anybody else my abilities.  I am planning to live many more, I have feelings for civilians and ordinary innocent people that may be affected by the conflict, but I have enough brain to see what is the personal risk here running.

If I do what you ask for I will put in risk my own life by the way, I am not going to disclose things here that are part of secret plans carried out by militaries able to kill heads of state thousands of miles from American coasts, it would be stupid to do that, suicidal. 

By the end of the year and when the events become fact I will show you how each one of them was executed in precise synchronicity with one of the important astronomical events of 2020.

I really want to be open but this has sensate limits obviously and this discussion has reached them. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I have many years predicting successfully,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

If I do what you ask for I will put in risk my own life by the way, I am not going to disclose things here that are part of secret plans carried out by militaries able to kill heads of state thousands of miles from American coasts, it would be stupid to do that, suicidal

I asked you to name the astronomical event,  the date and describe the major event on Earth. 

and you think your life would be in danger for that?

the only danger to your life is = you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I asked you to name the astronomical event,  the date and describe the major event on Earth. 

and you think your life would be in danger for that?

the only danger to your life is = you.

For someone that has intimate knowledge about enemy plans and such...I think her powers might be better used working for the NSA than posting ambiguous, incredibly mamby pamby predictions on a website forum.

You Know...call up NSA and say, Hey...Here is what is happening next.   I don't see that happening though...:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

that I have many years predicting successfully,  I

Zero is the opposite of "many"

The Orphalesion of Unicorns :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I don't need to prove you or anybody else my abilities

It would help you if you did, as your predictions for last year has not proved it.

Incidently,  your last years list is very similar to this one,  only you have updated Trump and some current events.

Here is one of your predictions from last year, this year has proven your 2019 predictions were wrong.

England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. He could be even proclaimed as King by the Parliament but it is unlikely that he could be effectively crowned. An Abdication can be considered to try to regain governability.

PROVEN wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

39 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

If I do what you ask for I will put in risk my own life by the way, I am not going to disclose things here that are part of secret plans carried out by militaries able to kill heads of state thousands of miles from American coasts, it would be stupid to do that, suicidal. 

:lol:

Scare tactics and evasions.  There's a sign of a false prophet and wannabe cult leader.

Do you realize nobody agrees with you and you only get mocked?  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, joc said:

For someone that has intimate knowledge about enemy plans and such...I think her powers might be better used working for the NSA than posting ambiguous, incredibly mamby pamby predictions on a website forum.

You Know...call up NSA and say, Hey...Here is what is happening next.   I don't see that happening though...:rolleyes:

I'd help the NSA out... immediately AFTER cashing my lotto check :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This happens every January. Are you actually trying to say there is a connection?  Jeeze I believe you are.

Plus:

Now obviously this is not one of your  predictions, as both events have already happened, you are trying to pair  a dot with a square here.

By the way I think, with all respect. that you also can get a lot of benefit from an Astronomy course, since the Quadrantids meteors showers move from year to year in the sky some degrees, that apparent movement as they are seen from our planet along decades and centuries becomes considerable.

That is why this year they were pointed over on the Arcturus star of the Bootes constellation, something is not always the general case, for instance, when they were discovered in 1795 their location was over the constellation of Quadrans Muralis. 

I think when one decides to criticize another person on a particular subject it is important to be well informed, to at least read about the topic and not just jump out with an impulsive remark. 

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

It would help you if you did, as your predictions for last year has not proved it.

Incidently,  your last years list is very similar to this one,  only you have updated Trump and some current events.

Here is one of your predictions from last year, this year has proven your 2019 predictions were wrong.

PROVEN wrong. 

Again that is your very subjective way to judge the situation, your personal opinion, but a deep scrutiny of the facts show the prediction has approached a lot them and it is still evolving, that causal line is not stuck, is still running on 2020. The Queen has not yet died or abdicated but semi retiring from the public stage. 

The undeniable reality was a deep crisis hit the country by 2019, certainly was so huge that the Prime Minister Teresa May was unable to handle it, in such a way that she was forced to resign at only 3 years in office, becoming one of the shortest terms in the political history of the country, a very brief tenure in many centuries.

Mrs May was even prevented to be to any general election, no chance at all of reelection, but moreover she was never elected by the people, she was chosen by the parliament.  

This happened the very same year that Prince Charles was sharing the major part of the official duties that before 2019 belonged exclusively to his mother the Queen.  He was presiding over 650 public events that before were assigned to his mother and opening with her the parliament, a privilege that belongs only to the ruling monarch. 

Please check: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241679/Prince-Charles-increasingly-takes-duties-Queen-Prince-William-duty.html

Now, my timing on him possibly is going faster than the death of his mother, but that does not mean the prediction is wrong at all. Nostradamus have events predicted even 5 centuries before they actually occurred( WWI, WWII, JFK and RFK assassinations, 911 attacks etc) 

The Angel of Lightness

1 hour ago, and then said:

I'd help the NSA out... immediately AFTER cashing my lotto check :w00t:

I know when to share information and when Not, I predicted successfully with no hesitation just the previous year Here that France was going to see collapsed one of their most precious National monuments in Paris and that should happened when the city was experiencing riots, social protests.  That actually happened with Notredame fire. 

I came here various times of the year to update you about all the earthquakes that were fitting perfectly with my prediction of a year ago, one by one following in sequence it as it was a script of what was going to occur. 

Now, I am also predicting in this thread with total security that Mexico City as well as the state of California will have both megaquakes in the very near future, those events are part of what I expect to see in about a year at most, and in each case very emblematic national monuments of both countries will be crashed, they will fall apart in pieces. 

You can keep record of this, but don't ask me to give you the itinerary of the assassinations of leaders around the world by the military intelligence since I am not out of my mind to discuss such a thing here. 

The Angel of Lightness

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I predicted successfully with no hesitation just the previous year Here that France was going to see collapsed one of their most precious National monuments in Paris and that should happened when the city was experiencing riots, social protests.  That actually happened with Notredame fire. 

No you didn't. 

All you said was Paris was going to have a terrorist attack and Notre-Dame, which you didn't specify was a accidental fire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Now, I am also predicting in this thread with total security that Mexico City as well as the state of California will have both megaquakes in the very near future

OMG....not Mexico City...not California!  Tell me it isn't so!  Wow...now that is a prediction, seeing as how neither of these places have ever had earthquakes before.

What do you call a tornado that thinks its a hurricane?  A bafoon! B)

• Like 3

OK, time for some specifics......

I predicted successfully with no hesitation just the previous year Here that France was going to see collapsed one of their most precious National monuments in Paris and that should happened when the city was experiencing riots, social protests.  That actually happened with Notredame fire. 

bull****.  That is a blatant LIE.  It's no wonder you are self-delusional - you just change the stories as you go and start believing every new improved 'rendition' - each new exaggeration, each new lie.   You completely left out the fact that the prediction was about TERRORIST attacks, for a start!

Here's what you ACTUALLY said:

There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself.

and that may be checked by readers by examining this posting (it's about ten paragraphs up from the bottom).

May I point out that the Notre Dame fire was NOT a terrorist attack (which was the whole premise of the 'prediction').  Plus he did NOT name the Notre Dame.  Plus the fire was not claimed as a terrorist attack, let alone by any fundamental RO...

But it's actually worse than that.  TheAngelofLightness has made EXACTLY this same LIE before and it was pointed out here, by me and others:

Even a moderator pulled him up on it.

And that was the best example he could find... even though it was an almost complete failure?  Frankly I think it's time he was reported for deliberately misrepresenting what he initially said, lying and trying to mislead this forum.  Note that he has done this exact same thing on other claims as well, where he made claims about 'Benazir Bhutto'.  Note how he worded it as if he had named Bhutto in the original prediction, but he actually named several other contenders and made no reference to Pakistan....

"Years of forecasting correctly" ...?  What a joke.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Lol,  she will have this on her wall and then pick an event to go with them and then say she predicted the whole lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Queen has not yet died or abdicated but semi retiring from the public stage. 

She still did the Queens speech,  not Charles!  

You were wrong.

The queen is not young and one day will pass away. Are you waiting for that day to say 'I told you so'? You are ridiculous. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me, that is not a real prophecy, sounds to me as a huge imprudence, happen that I have many years predicting successfully,  I don't need to prove you or anybody else my abilities.

Why did you stop?  Currently you make a prediction then twist the wording to fit an event.

More like a danger to your integrity or whatever is left of it.

By the end of the year and when the events become fact I will show you how each one of them was executed in precise synchronicity with one of the important astronomical events of 2020.

If this is anything like your other predications it will fail.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

By the way I think, with all respect. that you also can get a lot of benefit from an Astronomy course,

Again it is you who is the only one here who needs a course, see my comment below.

That is why this year they were pointed over on the Arcturus star of the Bootes constellation, something is not always the general case, for instance, when they were discovered in 1795 their location was over the constellation of Quadrans Muralis.

Nonsense. Since 1922 the constellation of Quandrans Muralis isnt officially anymore, it has no meaning in today's astronomy anymore. A name change of its origin does not mean the origin itself has changed. In addition, a shift of a few degrees in the radian is nothing unusual as the system is of dynamic nature because it is subject to gravitational forces on principle.

I think when one decides to criticize another person on a particular subject it is important to be well informed, to at least read about the topic and not just jump out with an impulsive remark.

Well informed, yes thats the key factor but you dont follow it. Your statement is a masterpiece of an example on how astrology always bend and dilute the facts to the benefit of a "prediction". And thats brainwashing which must be fought anywhere and anytime.

• Like 8

It's obvious I think that no one writes as much as the Angel does in an effort to pull the wool over any one's eyes.   This person believes deeply they have a gift of clairvoyance.

It's kind of sad really.  

• Like 6

I have only one prediction for this thread.

The OP will spend a lot of time being untruthful as they squirm and whine that they got another hit.

We all know these predictions are bogus. We have given the reasons for these predictions to be bogus.

Earthquake predictions. 

The main problem is that people want to pretend that they are right when a mag 5 quake happens. The smallest number of mag 5 quakes in recent years was 1200. That is an average of over 3 a day. That's a normal quake.

https://www.usgs.gov/natural-hazards/earthquake-hazards/lists-maps-and-statistics

I say that the prediction is a failure unless it is an M8 or larger quake and in the exact location, within 200km of the predicted position. 

Volcano predictions

There are 43 volcanoes erupting now. There were 70 in 2019. There are 565 volcanoes with historic eruptions.

http://volcano.si.edu/faq/index.cfm?question=activevolcanoes

I say that the prediction is a failure unless it is a specifically named volcano with a major eruption in a specific month.

Wildfires occur all of the time. They are not unusual. Certain fires were such as Paradise, California and Fort McMurray in Alberta devastated communities.

I say that the prediction is a failure unless it devastates a particular town and that town is specifically mentioned in the prediction. 

" objects falling through the atmosphere"

There are thousands of fireballs each day. How pointless is this comment.  Unless the bolide is not human in origin and it is in excess of 10m in diameter it will not be considered. 

Wishy washy vague junk predictions such as: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 need to severely upgraded into something of value.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, joc said:

It's obvious I think that no one writes as much as the Angel does in an effort to pull the wool over any one's eyes.   This person believes deeply they have a gift of clairvoyance.

It's kind of sad really.  

I don't need your attention at all, nor your approval, I post here my predictions in the same way they are posted in many other sites that claim to be serious discussion forums of parapsychology, clairvoyancy or psi phenomena. 

I am informed this site is a space interested on predictions, and seers, no body warned me though that the interest might be to predate them. 

I have tried to respond some comments here thinking the audience deserve my attention, that is all.  I have work to do, my time has value, and I have things to do better than to read your personal opinions on me.  

The Angel of Lightness 

• Haha 1