Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

15 hours ago, moonman said:

Not this garbage again.

Everybody gives of what they have, I gave you good written statements, well supported explanations, I never used any profane word or a so rough expression in spite of the acid comments arriving. So don't worry at all if you couldn't control your reactions, is question of education, manners tells a lot of what a person really is. 

The Angel of Lightness 

13 hours ago, toast said:

Again it is you who is the only one here who needs a course, see my comment below.

Nonsense. Since 1922 the constellation of Quandrans Muralis isnt officially anymore, it has no meaning in today's astronomy anymore. A name change of its origin does not mean the origin itself has changed. In addition, a shift of a few degrees in the radian is nothing unusual as the system is of dynamic nature because it is subject to gravitational forces on principle.

Well informed, yes thats the key factor but you dont follow it. Your statement is a masterpiece of an example on how astrology always bend and dilute the facts to the benefit of a "prediction". And thats brainwashing which must be fought anywhere and anytime.

"Your statement is a masterpiece of an example on how astrology always bend and dilute the facts "

Thanks you have opened my eyes to see clearly the forum is basically crowded of people with severe prejudgements on Astrology, that here all clairvoyants or seers are considered charlatanes.

It is good and fair that I am informed on this at least at this moment, any way I appreciate your sincerity, I was mislead on to judge the intention of the forum.

Possibly there is among the audience some serious objective mind looking for to explore and understand PSI, but what I am seeing does not give me a good opinion at all, the level of the discussion is really low, Sorry but that is the truth. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

12 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am informed this site is a space interested on predictions, and seers, no body warned me though that the interest might be to predate them. 

You didn't get your fair share of 'abuse' about this time last year?  Doesn't matter to me...I still think you need a real life...but then...who am I to judge?:hmm:

1 minute ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Possibly there is among the audience some serious objective mind looking for to explore and understand PSI, but what I am seeing does not give me a good opinion at all, the level of the discussion is really low, Sorry but that is the truth.

The level of the discussion is at the highest level possible because I participated to the discussion. You tried to bend astronomic/space related facts to the benefit of your "predictions" so I had to correct you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dont have many predictions this year. However joined a pool league. More billiards..less Jack Daniel's.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, toast said:

The level of the discussion is at the highest level possible because I participated to the discussion. You tried to bend astronomic/space related facts to the benefit of your "predictions" so I had to correct you.

I am sorry but your first correction came out after I noticed that another member was assuming the shower of meteorites I mentioned appears exactly on the same precise point of our horizon every year, something that any astronomer, even amateur ones can tell is not even a rough approximation, but visibly wrong, it intrigues me that only I noticed that now that know about your expertise. 

Happen that I worked on a Gravitational waves astronomy observatory years ago, supported by NASA, so I am far to be an ignorant on the subject although is not my profession, I was assisting astronomers in their job from the Mathematical modeling, statistical treatment and computational perspective. 

I am not Zoroaster, M. Nostradamus, W.Messing or E. Cayce but I am far to be charlatan.

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, joc said:

You didn't get your fair share of 'abuse' about this time last year?  Doesn't matter to me...I still think you need a real life...but then...who am I to judge?:hmm:

Of course I am grateful of to have had an opportunity to disclose my insights here along 2019, It is likely many of the nasty comments I have read this time are even bypassing internal norms of decorum in the forum, but It does not correspond me to establish it. 

Just as as a remark, at the margin, now that is mentioned judgement: my forecasting abilities have been tested and acknowledged since 2007 by international organizations that indeed have accreditation to do so, so I am not a kind of unemployed fortuneteller or a psychic pretender.  

I am thankful with the general interest in the thread, but I am not coming here in need of attention, approval, looking of to be certified or recognized. I have enough of that in my professional arena.

These same predictions are under scrutiny in other forums devoted to PSI phenomena that have invited to me to share insights.  

The Angel of Lightness 

20 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Happen that I worked on a Gravitational waves astronomy observatory years ago, supported by NASA,

So you claim to be a scientist? 

• Haha 3

Well, thanks for your insights.  

I am a bit confused.  Are your comments the subject of this thread or are you  hinting that you derived them through other means than just awareness of current events and analysis of possible outcomes?

15 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I don't need your attention at all, nor your approval, I post here my predictions in the same way they are posted in many other sites that claim to be serious discussion forums of parapsychology, clairvoyancy or psi phenomena. 

I am informed this site is a space interested on predictions, and seers, no body warned me though that the interest might be to predate them. 

I have tried to respond some comments here thinking the audience deserve my attention, that is all.  I have work to do, my time has value, and I have things to do better than to read your personal opinions on me.  

The Angel of Lightness 

Why not make your predictions worthwhile by standing out form the crowd by making predictions that are good predictions.

Your predictions are vague and prone to being listed as maybes. You also post things like megaquakes which can't occur. Read the link below. It's short and sweet.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/can-megaquakes-really-happen-a-magnitude-10-or-larger?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Everybody gives of what they have, I gave you good written statements, well supported explanations, I never used any profane word or a so rough expression in spite of the acid comments arriving. So don't worry at all if you couldn't control your reactions, is question of education, manners tells a lot of what a person really is. 

The Angel of Lightness 

You claim that your statements are well written but as we point out they are lacking. You use vague terms. You try to match up common events such as mag 5 quakes with your predictions. You link up ideas with quakes and volcanoes that have no relationship. Astronomical events do NOT affect earthquakes except for possibly some less quakes in oceanic crust. Climate change does not affect quakes (3). You repeatedly try to link in whatever you think is happening in the world of people with geological events (11). That's just plain old woo. 

Your posts show that the following claim of ability is unlikely to be true. Your idea that the actions of people cause nature to lash out is

Happen that I worked on a Gravitational waves astronomy observatory years ago, supported by NASA, so I am far to be an ignorant on the subject although is not my profession, I was assisting astronomers in their job from the Mathematical modeling, statistical treatment and computational perspective. 

Your idea that the actions of people cause nature to lash out is one of those bizarre woo  ideas and certainly suggests a strong lack of understanding of even basic science. 

This synchronicity will show clearly that we will be facing this as consequences of the unbalance caused by human activities over nature. 

I would recommend reworking your predictions to match up with what understanding science has of the world we live in. Drop the woo factor. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Of course I am grateful of to have had an opportunity to disclose my insights here along 2019, It is likely many of the nasty comments I have read this time are even bypassing internal norms of decorum in the forum, but It does not correspond me to establish it. 

Just as as a remark, at the margin, now that is mentioned judgement: my forecasting abilities have been tested and acknowledged since 2007 by international organizations that indeed have accreditation to do so, so I am not a kind of unemployed fortuneteller or a psychic pretender.  

I am thankful with the general interest in the thread, but I am not coming here in need of attention, approval, looking of to be certified or recognized. I have enough of that in my professional arena.

These same predictions are under scrutiny in other forums devoted to PSI phenomena that have invited to me to share insights.  

The Angel of Lightness 

Cool story bro

Signed,

The Dangle of Flightless

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Shouldn't predictions be specific? Here's mine. Joe Biden will choose a young women as running mate. He will not be president.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/7/2020 at 4:49 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

See, the difference here is that no one invited you...you invited yourself...which we all do...no problem there...

But the scrutiny you will get here...probably like no other website you have ever joined.

• Like 5

On 1/8/2020 at 8:44 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am sorry but your first correction came out after I noticed that another member was assuming the shower of meteorites I mentioned appears exactly on the same precise point of our horizon every year, something that any astronomer, even amateur ones can tell is not even a rough approximation, but visibly wrong, it intrigues me that only I noticed that now that know about your expertise.

It is not at all wrong.  Toast's rebuttal of that silly claim was 100% accurate.  No-one claimed that meteor showers were absolutely precise.  And they do come back every year over the same dates and at roughly the same direction, over a period of a few days or so.  Our renaming of the constellations has NOTHING to do with it changing its location or radiant.

What is interesting is it that you didn't mention just how many significant meteor showers there are each year...  There are over one hundred showers each year, scattered across all months, and most of those will be clearly visible if you are outside at the right time.  And even on nights that are not at the time of a known shower, earth often passes through a few dust motes or fields of debris, and you can be lucky enough to see several meteors in rapid succession.

This is ANOTHER example of your attempts to make things seem 'special' and 'predicted' when they are no such thing.

Happen that I worked on a Gravitational waves astronomy observatory years ago, supported by NASA, so I am far to be an ignorant on the subject

Even if that is true,  g-waves have nothing whatsoever to do with meteor shower dates and times.  You proved your lack of knowledge of *that* topic above.

although is not my profession, I was assisting astronomers in their job from the Mathematical modeling, statistical treatment and computational perspective.

Really?  Now that IS a fascinating claim.  Just as a general overview, how do you use statistics in your predictions, if at all?  And how could someone use statistics and probability to assess their accuracy?  I'm genuinely interested in your response to this.  I won't boast about my background, but may i suggest you answer very carefully...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I doubt anyone that full of themselves would be on a high enough level to experience anything paranormal,including World changing predictions.They might name themselves after a divine spirit though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2020 at 8:16 PM, Bed of chaos said:

Shouldn't predictions be specific? Here's mine. Joe Biden will choose a young women as running mate. He will not be president.

My Predictions are several times more specific than any average psychic, precisely since I have academic scientific degrees and a lot of experience in research, I am not leaving any space for accusations that I might taking advantage from probabilities. These predictions are developed  based on PSI intuition, including conditions that constraint a lot the occurrence of the event in such way that can not be just guessing. 

I am giving to the reader very narrowed details, like the location of the events with not only specific countries mentioned, but regions within them, also mentioning clearly the months we are going to register those peaks of activity.

That is not all, I also pointed out very particular devastation outcomes, like a national monument of Mexico(  a fantastic monument In Mexico City) , and another magnificent one of California ( must likely either on Sn Francisco Bay or in North west of Los Angeles), that both are going to be demolished to the ground by powerful earthquakes, where liquefaction of the soil will occur.                                          

Now, in my list of seismic events I am not talking about simple quakes, but powerful motions of the tectonic plates  that are going to be well over 7 in Richter scale  and in the case of the cataclysmic ones ( New Caledonia Islands, California, Chile, Mexico, British Columbia, Oregon State) they are going to even surpass 8 in Richter scale and it is likely some of them are going to reach or surpass 9 in Richter scale.   

The volcanic eruptions I am mentioning will not be just small exhalations of fumes, will be powerful and violent explosions of lava, enormous clouds of ashes and violent pyroclastic flows. 

I also have clearly stated that another State-man is going to be assassinated in the Americas this same year, with very similar characteristics of what has occurred with General Suleimani. This Crime will occur either somewhere around the Caribbean basin or in South America. 

Finally, I have already expressed my skepticism that President Trump can go so successful, as he expects, to rule two terms and that there is awaiting a tranquil retirement after them. His Presidency will end dramatically, he will not enjoy any retirement after it, he is in a dead-end path, There is a Tragic final awaiting him, also the country is running toward a major institutional crisis, one never seen for any American generation since the civil war. 

Now, to the contrary of must of analysts that expect Pope Francis will retire by resigning to his office, as his predecessor did, I have clearly pointed he will die of exhaustion, and very far from Rome, trying to negotiate peace terms for the incoming mega international war is starting and will spread from Middle East and Asia. 

America will only reach again a time of peace and stability when a Woman will be sworn as President of the USA, that is another prediction I can provide with No hesitation. My impression is that such a role will not come to her immediately to arrive to the White House, it could be a woman Vice President becoming President, due to grave illness or death of who would be in office. 

So even if Biden gets the Nomination and wins, as somebody else is suggesting here,  there is no fairytale Presidency in his future, but one plenty of hardships.  I don't see him though able to go so far easily, my perception says to me that B.Sanders and E.Warren,  are going to be fighting the first and second place in the Democratic ticket. 

The only fact that can put J. Biden in the ticket is if Sanders dies or suffers a massive Heart Attack, before the final stage of the election, his health is not as good. 

I am not keeping anything for me on those predictions, there is not Trick whatsoever, not ambiguities nor any mambo Jambo on them, everything is very well showed on the table. 

Good amount of my predictions are science developments, so there is no dooms day motivation at all here, If I need to predict a specific milestone in Technology I can do it the same that I can warn people living in certain area that a potential disaster is menacing them. 

Now, if somebody here is specially skeptic of the any connection between human activity, like intense deforestation, mining or industrial contamination and the global warming is his or her problem, it is not mine, I am not going to enter in a controversy with somebody that is analyzing these forecasts basically through the lens of personal prejudgements or political partisan agendas. 

The Angel of Lightness 

58 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

That is not all, I also pointed out very particular devastation outcomes, like a national monument of Mexico(  a fantastic monument In Mexico City) , and another magnificent one of California ( must likely either on Sn Francisco Bay or in North west of Los Angeles), that both are going to be demolished to the ground by powerful earthquakes, where liquefaction of the soil will occur.  

likely either on Sn Francisco Bay or in North west of Los Angeles

Now come on Angel...which is it  San Fran or LA?  If you can't even predict where an Earthquake is going to happen with precision...what the hell is your power good for .... you know... in the real world, outside of forums and such?  

That's like saying, Yes, I see the missing person, they are either in Ohio or Vermont, probably in the trunk of a car, but it could be also maybe an abandon freezer.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, joc said:

Now come on Angel...which is it  San Fran or LA?  If you can't even predict where an Earthquake is going to happen with precision...what the hell is your power good for .... you know... in the real world, outside of forums and such?  

That's like saying, Yes, I see the missing person, they are either in Ohio or Vermont, probably in the trunk of a car, but it could be also maybe an abandon freezer.  

Both cities are going to be shaken strongly by mega seismic motions,  that will include foreshocks and after shocks.  I don't want to be labeled again as Dooms prophet, but that is what honestly I perceive, is something sad and very dramatic of course, I am aware of how horrible is such perspective.  

There is always after a nightmare a possibility of rebirth, in the case of California will not be easy at all, the losses will be in thousands of millions, but if people have good insurances to assume at least part of them there is hope, besides that they have the character to overcome the disaster and recover from it. 

There is No Missing single person in this story, real life issues are not as simple as you want, you are not trying to solve an ideally formulated problem in a College book, easy to don't overwhelm the students. Unfortunately there is a lot more than one person facing this danger, and of course no body can be in two places at the same time, so each one will face the disaster where is living. 

The same volcanic eruption that destroyed Pompeya demolish also Herculano, that is very well documented by historians. The same seismic events that destroyed many buildings in Mexico City on September 19th of 2017 demolished a bunch of the ones in Puebla. Both cities are separated by 81 miles of highways, 67 miles in straight line.  

In 1957 a single megaquake caused terrible devastation in Acapulco and Mexico City, distant 238 miles of Highways and 184 miles of straight line distance.  In 1985 the devastated earthquake that demolished almost all the Historic downtown of Mexico City was originated in a point on the Balsas river mouth over the Pacific coast of that country about 220 miles far in straight line, reachable through highways in about 280 miles.  

Now, going back to the political forecast of that reply,  If I would have the opportunity to advise President Trump I may suggest him to negotiate a honorable resignation now, as R. Nixon did so. it should pay off much better than what awaits him if he insist to try to overcome the trial process using the war as a smog curtain. 

He is betting a lot to the possibility that a war against Iran will boost his chances of to assure even a successful second term, he is wrong, such a volatile and so uncertain conflict will burnt him politically more than what Vietnam did to Johnson, so painful and humiliating.

He has a large family to take care of, any of his children can at future run for a very high office, maybe the Presidency, He must focus on that.  Three years with acceptable results in office is better than a disastrous ending one.  J.F. Kennedy and G.Ford ruled short terms, even less than what he has been, so the key is that he can use his political capital to push strategic initiatives in the Congress that can be remembered as his Legacy and resign.

Time is running fast for him and there is not too much time to take advantage of that possible alternative. 

The Angel of Lightness 

21 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Both cities are going to be shaken strongly by mega seismic motions,  that will include foreshocks and after shocks.

Now...a real prediction...one that I would actually maybe give you kudos for...would be if you predicted when exactly that San Francisco and Los Angeles   are NOT shaken strongly by mega seismic motions.  They are on the San Andreas Fault for christsake!  Don't quit your day job Angel.  

Edited by joc

29 minutes ago, joc said:

Now...a real prediction...one that I would actually maybe give you kudos for...would be if you predicted when exactly that San Francisco and Los Angeles   are NOT shaken strongly by mega seismic motions.  They are on the San Andreas Fault for christsake!  Don't quit your day job Angel.  

The length of the waiting time I am forecasting for this goes far beyond any threshold any seismic observatory around the world at present can provide you about likelihood of occurrence of seismic events of these characteristics in any specific region.

Professional Scientists, employed by the State of California, in the most sophisticate observatories equipped with the most sensitive instruments and collecting data daily were unable to forecast with more precision than around sometime in a period of likelihood of 30 years the ridgecrest earthquakes of  2019.

As a matter of fact they were expecting some Huge earthquake somewhere in the entire region California since 1989, unable to mention with precision, as I am doing, any specific name of city where it was going to strike on. Of course the earthquake occurred on St Andreas Fault, where else do you want to see an event of that kind? 

Your audacity does not know decency,  Who you are trying to fool?, I know very well what are the limits of scientific forecasting. If this information is not satisfactory to you I am pretty sure there is a lot of people living there that can use it in much better way than the one you are doing so.

A Final prediction: 

If my forecast becomes matched with the kind of seismic activity I am predicting in this thread for 2020, as it is already stated, with no additional hints or details at all, I would be by sure seek by many of the most prestigious seismologists and research centers on this subject of the world to ask me how I did it. 

Have a nice weekend. 

The Angel of Lightness   

6 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

My Predictions are several times more specific than any average psychic, precisely since I have academic scientific degrees

:rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I would be by sure seek by many of the most prestigious seismologists and research centers on this subject of the world to ask me how I did it. 

are you really Donald Trump? You sound very much like one of his speeches. "I ... am ... a genius ... "

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/7/2020 at 10:44 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

You're not Dr Hans Zarkov are you? "only Dr Hans Zarkov, formerly at NASA, has provided any explanation."

7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I also have clearly stated that another State-man is going to be assassinated in the Americas this same year, with very similar characteristics of what has occurred with General Suleimani. This Crime will occur either somewhere around the Caribbean basin or in South America. 

some tinpot General from some tinpot banana republic somewhere in Central or S. America might be bumped off? Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs. 

7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

America will only reach again a time of peace and stability when a Woman will be sworn as President of the USA, that is another prediction I can provide with No hesitation. My impression is that such a role will not come to her immediately to arrive to the White House, it could be a woman Vice President becoming President, due to grave illness or death of who would be in office. 

Actually this could tie in to the prediction above (just as scientific) about Joe Biden; he decides to run with either Occasional Cortez or Tulsa Gabbard as running mate, and he naturally sweeps his way to the White House, then he snuffs it in slightly suspicious circumstances, then low and behold!¬