Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

A few preliminary words before I answer those questions above...

1. AngelofLightness, I know I'm repeating myself here but I think it is justified (and I don't want you to be 'Gish Galloping' later...) can you please tell us which of your predictions you are the most proud of?  Just pick a maximum of three (I don't have a lifetime to spend on this), and make them the BEST, in your opinion.  That means the original prediction must be verifiably dated, the prediction should be 'reasonably specific' (I'll elaborate on this later..), and the event should obviously 'match' it in a way not 'reasonably explainable' (again, I'll explain in more detail later when we'll discuss 'objective' (good) versus 'subjective' (bad) analysis.  It would help, but is not essential, if the issuing of those predictions was in some way 'effective' and that you or others benefited from the foreknowledge... (see point 3 below) 

2. As there is an obvious motivation to be an accurate predicter (fame, kudos, the ability to save lives...), and frankly you'd only need a few decent hits to be able to start claiming that... especially at some forums (thankfully not so much here)... there is clearly a need for some sort of proper, rigorous analysis of whether these are hits... or simply guesses with the odd coincidence (and a lot of twisting and massaging) to make them fit events...

3. Can anyone here point to a successful example of the issuing of a prediction?  Eg a lottery win.  A horse racing win, or indeed any other bet on a future event.  Someone moving just before an earthquake/volcanic eruption or not flying on a plane that crashed, etc.

But wait, just before you tell us any tales of people dreaming about being in a plane crash, frinstance....  Back in my eager youth, I did a lot of airplane commuting between cities around Australia.  On at least two occasions (out of perhaps a hundred or so flights), the night before a flight I had nightmares about a plane crash.  I still took those flights, and although one of them involved a bit of nasty weather and a scary landing, no crash occurred.  Now of course you can multiply that out to all the frequent fliers out there, and simple random chance means there should be (and are) a few reports where such a dream coincided with an incident - in which case the person concerned will likely think they were prescient....    Were they?  Nope.

Is it possible to prove that it was just coincidence?  Well, not 100%, and the calculation and data gathering would be quite complex (how many crashes is easy, but what about how often do people dream of plane accidents?), but I think you can see where I am heading.  Not only does the dream have to be documented, we also have to ask all sorts of questions.. otherwise the simple coincidence rule applies.

AngelofLightness, you need to consider all that (and there's more to come) and how it applies to what you do.  As a scientist (and frankly I have my doubts about that claim) you should know that research is complex, needs to be very carefully done, and is chock full of pitfalls, especially if you have any sort of bias towards a particular result...

Anyway, those are just my introductory comments... :D   I shall be back later, hopefully after AoL nominates his absolute best. Once he's done that, we shall begin to apply proper scrutiny and also look at just how useful any of this stuff is, even if we accept that some of it is successful.

Obviously I don't believe for a minute that AoL is a seer and that any of this is real prediction.  That's a bias on my part, but I'm hoping to prove to you, dear reader, that it is based on facts and figures and logic and proper OBJECTIVE analysis.

Science doesn't really have a position on this topic, by the way.  But...

- there is NO known mechanism by which it would work

- there is not one single compelling, proven example of it

... so it could be said that science currently rejects the idea as it has no merit, and there is nothing to explain.

Perhaps AoL can offer an example that will change that position.  So over to you, AoL.. 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 1/6/2020 at 10:12 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Dear Readers, as it has been my tradition of many years I start to release my insights for the incoming period of a year  and also of the decade that begins, on the festivity known in the west as Epiphany  and in the eve of the  Eastern Christmas celebration, remembering the Magi or wisemen visitation of Jesus, as the Holy Astrologers that foresaw his future.  
These are my predictions for the year 2020:

Clearly my predictions of the last years that pointed to a mega international conflict, as well as, a huge environmental crisis are today supported by undeniable factual events, decisions and reactions. We are going to face drastic changes in our style of life, be confronted with very critical moments,  but if we assume them with a wise and positive attitude and correct our wrong doings there is still hope.  

1) This will continue the trend that I correctly predicted for 2019, more interesting correlations among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience. In the previous year we experience rendezvous of asteroids, meteorites showers and extra solar system comets visiting us, this 2020 we are going to have a more closer encounter with an object coming from extremely far distance and that will remain undetected to astronomers for months, its apparition will be surprising.

2) Conjunctions or planetary alignments, solar and moon eclipses, meteorites and even objects falling through the atmosphere will occur as clear signals of situations that are going to mark this Year in the world in social, economic and political aspects. This is specially true for moon and solar eclipses, the duration and direction of their shadow along our planet will have special meaning of the events they are connected to. 

3) I feel an event that in part is astronomical but also in part related with the seismic activity and climate unbalance of the earth, caused by the global warming, will strike in the very southern far east of Asia, and on Oceania. The Pacific will experience a mega natural disaster running in parallel with military actions on some areas of that same part of the world, in looks as a tsunami, anyway what is clear is that involves extremely tall tides moving at really high speed.

4) I see 2020 as a year on which the global economy again will show initially signs of recovery, with acceptable indexes on stock and commodity markets, but as soon as the world approach an international crisis derived of the confrontation with Iran and its allies this may turn to be again a very erratic behavior, with periods of crisis boosted by the uncertainty about the evolution of the war. Pharmaceuticals, commodities used for war expenses and anything connected with essential services as food or health care are going to perform much better than investments on stock market. Shares, Securities, Bonds and other financial products are going to fluctuate a lot along the year.

5) President Trump is walking on a very zigzag path with respect to overcome the trial in Senate without being removed from power. After the death of the ISIS leader his chances to move ahead were really high, but from the killing of the Iranian Leader Suleiman he has moved down dramatically. He must consider very careful any advise that comes to him, discussing it deeply, listening second opinions, specially from highly qualified experts before to try to make more bold decisions in the international arena. Even is he is able to drive through the present crisis errors are going to cost him a lot, the partisan debate around his impeachment will sow the seeds of a wild political crisis along 2020 until beginning of 2021, with a possible regain of complete control of the Congress for the Democratic party.

6)  A second term of the Trump and/or Pence Administration will be especially difficult, if it comes after the new facts in middle East. I see a very difficult path toward a possible reelection. Many things are not going to perform as they are expecting. Our NATO allies will not accept any involvement with any military action supporting us in middle East. America and Israel forces are going to move lonely in a very risky agenda against so many enemies that may join forces. Now, in homeland there will be social disorders, riots in different points as a consequence of the unsatisfaction of the opposition with the way the internal  political crisis was handled, as well as, the actions of war overseas. I am afraid that the President has committed the worst error by ordering without enough political consensus the killing of Suleymani, one that may jeopardize his chances of reelection that were extremely high at the days after the death of the Isis leader. Lack of enough consultations internally and externally, plus to respect required  protocols to implement military  actions in this incident will prove to turn against him. He must understand that one thing is to be a tycoon ruling his personal businesses and another governing national interests in a Democracy.

7) Again the American intelligence will consider to strike strong cutting the neck of a very prominent figure that has opposes the National interests, this is not going to be in middle east but in the American hemisphere. This second assassination plan together with the one we have already seen on this week in Irak if is not aborted will trigger the most complex International crisis since the Soviet missiles in Cuba 1962. This has the momentum to push various superpowers to collide in different scenarios around the world, very strong military operations will occur and the world is going to experience moments of huge distress, since the armament used is going to include the most lethal one ever developed.
It is wise to reconsider the geopolitical consequences before to authorize such an action, thinking also in the karmic cost this will charge. Recall that JFK authorized various attempts to F.Castro, and the brutal assassination of his ally President Dinh Diem of South Vietnam and his younger brother Ngo Nhu less than a month before he himself fell killed in Dallas on 1963.

8) Now, I see also Western Europe suffering of strong social distress, with turmoil in the streets, a lot of protests, this time it would not remain only on France or Germany but even move to England and Spain.  The recently arrived British Prime Minister will face really challenging situations of public order in his country, the kind of ones that can put in risk even the Union of the Kingdom. Now, the crisis of refugees  will become worst due to the aggravation of middle east crisis, this time facing consequences from the retaliatory actions of Iran. It is like that winds or  recession may start to blow over Italy, Portugal, Cyprus or Greece, initially, but even will reach as far as Germany, causing political crises and changes on many national governments. A lot of people arriving in very bad conditions with no clear way of be able to support themselves will prove to be a so heavy load to assume for the European economies. 

9) Russia will join forces with China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Afghanistan and Irak rebels to conform an extremely difficult to deal with antagonist block that will challenge American and Israelian strategic actions around the world, and neither the EU nor the UN will show interest in to be involved on that fight. I see South america moving from a temporal Right wing era to another one under leftist governments, It is likely the gradual return of the left wing in Brasil, Peru and in Chile, although it will be a more moderate one than what we saw on Bolivia, Equator, Nicaragua and Venezuela years ago.    

10) Natural disasters are going again to strike in vast regions. Wild fires are going to spread as never seen before in Amazonia, Eastern Siberia, Australia and Far West of the USA, even Canada will have to fight them. 2020 will be a much warmer year than any one on recent years. The global warming will not affect only large portions of territories but also the seas. Coral reefs on the tropical and subtropical seas will experience devastation due to the intense increase of temperatures and solar radiation on them. With the death of the coral many maritime species of animals will suffer terrible casualties, they could die in hundreds of thousands of specimens. The international organizations monitoring the environmental damages will release an alert trying to force governments to arrive to consensus about controlling the gases emissions from the industries, the UN will take part on that effort and press over nations that have been reluctant to obey those regulations.

11) Extremely strong earthquakes are going to shake zones along the continents next to the regions already suffering with wild fires. This synchronicity will show clearly that we will be facing this as consequences of the unbalance caused by human activities over nature. This 2020 will have megaquakes in northern Chile, Brazilian border with Peru and Bolivia, Central Andean Venezuela, Central Andean Colombia, south of Nicaragua, south central Guatemala, South East and Central Mexico, Baja peninsula, Central and southern California, Border region between Oregon and Washington, British Columbia Pacific Islands, New Caledonia, Fidji, Vanatu, central and southern China, border between Pakistan and India, central Iran, North eastern Turkey and the Caucasus, south of Philippines and central Indonesia . Strong Volcanic activity will strike in southern Alaska, Kamchatka, Hawaii, Central and southern Italy, southern Greece, Central Mexico, Western Colombia, central Ecuador and also in Central Chile border with Argentina. Many of these mega quakes will arrive preceded by a sequence of foreshocks and all of them will be followed by subsequent really strong aftershocks making specially difficult the rescue and reconstruction operations. It is specially worrying the occurrence of Megaquakes in extremely dense populated areas, like I see it will be the case for Mexico, California, Chile, China, Japan, and Indonesia. Most likely these events will strike on January, April, July, September and November. 

12) In the incoming decade of 2020 is going to be a very fruitful year in terms of scientific developments and technology milestones. Nano robots, Nano processors, Nano machines, intelligent materials, intelligent electrodomestics will move from the experimental arena to the industrial one, providing new possibilities for solving needs of the domestic life. Voice recognition will also enhance computers of many different applications for industrial, domestic and business use.

13) in between 2020-2025 Astronomy will reach very important achievements in discover exoplanets with similar characteristics to our earth. China and Russia working together will carry outstanding milestones in exploration of other celestial bodies and worlds of the solar system, showing clearly that this decade men will go back to walk and even live on them. The most important of those advances will be to maintain biological organisms living in the outerspace on artificial conditions very similar to our atmosphere. Encapsuled space colonies and even farms will prove to be feasible from experiments carried out using robotic spacecrafts carrying the materials as well as the organisms to test those conditions.

14) On the incoming decade, very soon, we are going to move from the arena of possible UFO sightings to the one of positive and uncontroversial detection of signals that clearly can not belong to our civilization. Evidences of Space-time travelers trying to make contact with us will change the skepticism in the scientific community concerning the UFO phenomena and our perception of how are universe is conformed. The ultradimensional character of this encounters also may explain how this has been occurring along centuries giving credibility to many incidents occurred in the past. At some point governments will disclose information they are keeping in secrecy when they understand that the reports from media become overwhelming and that Humanity is clearly already prepared to face this situation without panic.  

15) In the decade of 2020 Ultrasound technology used for tumors and cancers treatment in general will open a new path of treatment. Western medicine will become more open to concepts of bioenergy in connection to pathologies narrowing the borders that have separated it from fareastern medicine. A revolutionary approach based on probiotics will change all what we have known in dentistry changing that science dramatically from curative to preventive roles. In TeleCommunications network coding will definitively displace and bury all routing technology.

16) Before the decade of 2020 ends a New technology in robust control, combined with TeleCommunications advances and new means of radar detection will change for ever the standards of efficiency, performance and  reach of the nuclear weapons at present, transforming them in obsolete war systems. The new developments will move the emphasys on the military industry from means of attack to means of soon detection, strategic defense and neutralization before arriving to targets. Humanity will not fear anymore a Nuclear armageddon, that sounds positive, but at the same time will open again the doors for warfare using non massive destructive weapons. 

17) On this decade of 2020 the demographic growing of humanity and the limits imposed by the discovery of absolute bounds for optimal production of essential consumption goods to sustain the world population based on the availability of natural resources will force many governments to adopt drastic changes in population control policies.  A lot of new laws in favor of tolerance of diversity of different forms of human association, affectivity, families, and of course reproduction, parenting and education of future generations will be adopted. Churches and non government organizations will be regulated to accept and respect the new social standards and moral changes that will be enforced everywhere.

18) Soon after this decade begin environmental disasters of extremely large scale around the world will change also the way we understand our relationship with nature and earth.  We are going to see a decided effort by consensus in the international community to limit the industrial and cities pollution of atmosphere, water sources and soil. Gradually along the first half of the decade Agriculture, cattle  and farming in general will also be regulated under international standards to prevent the destruction of reserves of wild life. This process will be boosted by the environmental crises all around the planet and in an ultimate effort to save the planet of a general natural collapse caused for over exploitation of resources. Hard decisions like for instance to regulate the production of milk products and also even the consumption of meet will modify drastically diets around the world. Medicine also will endorse those changes for improvement of public health. 

19) The international megacrisis triggered in middle East and Eastern Mediterranean on this 2020 and that will reach catastrophic dimensions before 2023 ends will mobilize hundreds of thousands of war opposed protesters around the western world, is going to be like riots of 1968. Among the multiple diplomatic efforts, to try to stop what appears to be a World War III, only the Vatican diplomacy will be successful to obtain concessions in favor of flow of refugees from the areas of devastation. United Nations and Red Cross will use those negotiations to organize international humanitarian help simultaneously. Pope Francis that at some point considered the possibility to retire through a resignation, like his predecessor, will be forced to work until complete exhaustion to look for any chance to restore peace and save the world of annihilation. Most likely he will die still in office traveling long distances, after he must fly away from Rome for his personal security, hence the chaotic scenario will be inherited to his successor. Strangely the Pope emeritus also will enter in agony on parallel with these events, so having two Popes will not be anymore the norm.

20) The confrontation between USA and Israelian forces and the Alliance of Eastern powers will occur in parallel to a lot of demonstrations of social unrest in the western hemisphere. Nato will suffer its worst crisis since 1962, it is likely that important countries on the alliance decide to abandon it due to consider that America provoked a huge war without respecting their protocols for approval of support. Probably never before in History it will become more evident that Latin America comes out as a subcontinent in huge process of social transformation, a lot of political changes will reflect the angry of millions toward corruption and looting suffered along  centuries. The second assassination I had already referred to although will cause a tremendous shock instead to get support for the American interests in that region will cause an extremely negative opposite reaction causing that great part of South America become a separated economic and political block for many years, causing many strategic allies to be lost and important flows of raw materials USA traditionally imported from them at very favorable prices to be stopped.

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness 

The only way to make this predictions of yours fun is to make some kind of contract and if you fail to deliver you pay us juicy penalties. If you deliver we will celebrate you as the only real living prophet - your holiness Angel of Lightness and we will build you a temple to live in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 9:12 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

Ah, so we and the Earth will still be around for at least another 10 years, thanks for that..:D

PS- If I can just slip in a little prediction of my own- terrorists will get their hands on nuke weapons, then things will really hit the fan..

still_time.jpg

Edited by Crikey

On 1/10/2020 at 10:53 PM, joc said:

Now...a real prediction...one that I would actually maybe give you kudos for...would be if you predicted when exactly that San Francisco and Los Angeles   are NOT shaken strongly by mega seismic motions.  They are on the San Andreas Fault for christsake!  Don't quit your day job Angel.  

One thing is to be located nearby a major tectonic fault and therefore experience a lot of small quakes periodically and one other very different to experience a megaquake.  Anybody that would want to remain respectful and objective should understand that point very straightforwardly. 

As a matter of fact the earthquakes of 2018 in the area of Ridgecrest were the first ones of such magnitude in decades, there are no earthquakes of magnitude 7 or higher occurring in a regular base in California.

I am not a seer of quakes but of really strong earthquakes, able to create huge devastation. 

The Angel of Lightness  

On 1/11/2020 at 5:08 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Come on, he was obviously talking about the Great Harry & Meghan Affair that's caused a constipational crisis second only to the abdication crisis of 1936! He was just a couple of weeks late. :( 

England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. 

One thing is sure from actual facts: by the transition period from Queen Elizabeth Realm to Charles we have seen two Prime Ministers forced to resign in 3 years, that is less than a normal tenure on that office, and if the would be few thing also as we are seeing this very same week a Royal crisis taken place, because if you don't yet understand that is what has occurred with Harry and Meghan.

They have surrendered their Royal titles in a definitive way, they are no longer Duke and Duchess, stepping down from them is in practical terms almost an abdication, they are moving out from the Royalty in all aspects.

I was not wrong on to point out that were going to see Britain having a national crisis to deal with on this epoch, and Charles has already assumed great part of the Royal public duties of her mother but is not yet ascended to the throne, so you can figure what could occur after this. 

The position of Charles as a likely successor is extremely weaken after this decision of his own son to step down from his titles before to accept to continue living a Royal style of Life, this creates a precedent never seen in that country since the abdication fo Edward VIIIth in 1936. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Confused 1

On 1/16/2020 at 8:22 PM, ChrLzs said:

A few preliminary words before I answer those questions above...

1. AngelofLightness, I know I'm repeating myself here but I think it is justified (and I don't want you to be 'Gish Galloping' later...) can you please tell us which of your predictions you are the most proud of?  Just pick a maximum of three (I don't have a lifetime to spend on this), and make them the BEST, in your opinion.  That means the original prediction must be verifiably dated, the prediction should be 'reasonably specific' (I'll elaborate on this later..), and the event should obviously 'match' it in a way not 'reasonably explainable' (again, I'll explain in more detail later when we'll discuss 'objective' (good) versus 'subjective' (bad) analysis.  It would help, but is not essential, if the issuing of those predictions was in some way 'effective' and that you or others benefited from the foreknowledge... (see point 3 below) 

2. As there is an obvious motivation to be an accurate predicter (fame, kudos, the ability to save lives...), and frankly you'd only need a few decent hits to be able to start claiming that... especially at some forums (thankfully not so much here)... there is clearly a need for some sort of proper, rigorous analysis of whether these are hits... or simply guesses with the odd coincidence (and a lot of twisting and massaging) to make them fit events...

3. Can anyone here point to a successful example of the issuing of a prediction?  Eg a lottery win.  A horse racing win, or indeed any other bet on a future event.  Someone moving just before an earthquake/volcanic eruption or not flying on a plane that crashed, etc.

But wait, just before you tell us any tales of people dreaming about being in a plane crash, frinstance....  Back in my eager youth, I did a lot of airplane commuting between cities around Australia.  On at least two occasions (out of perhaps a hundred or so flights), the night before a flight I had nightmares about a plane crash.  I still took those flights, and although one of them involved a bit of nasty weather and a scary landing, no crash occurred.  Now of course you can multiply that out to all the frequent fliers out there, and simple random chance means there should be (and are) a few reports where such a dream coincided with an incident - in which case the person concerned will likely think they were prescient....    Were they?  Nope.

Is it possible to prove that it was just coincidence?  Well, not 100%, and the calculation and data gathering would be quite complex (how many crashes is easy, but what about how often do people dream of plane accidents?), but I think you can see where I am heading.  Not only does the dream have to be documented, we also have to ask all sorts of questions.. otherwise the simple coincidence rule applies.

AngelofLightness, you need to consider all that (and there's more to come) and how it applies to what you do.  As a scientist (and frankly I have my doubts about that claim) you should know that research is complex, needs to be very carefully done, and is chock full of pitfalls, especially if you have any sort of bias towards a particular result...

Anyway, those are just my introductory comments... :D   I shall be back later, hopefully after AoL nominates his absolute best. Once he's done that, we shall begin to apply proper scrutiny and also look at just how useful any of this stuff is, even if we accept that some of it is successful.

Obviously I don't believe for a minute that AoL is a seer and that any of this is real prediction.  That's a bias on my part, but I'm hoping to prove to you, dear reader, that it is based on facts and figures and logic and proper OBJECTIVE analysis.

Science doesn't really have a position on this topic, by the way.  But...

- there is NO known mechanism by which it would work

- there is not one single compelling, proven example of it

... so it could be said that science currently rejects the idea as it has no merit, and there is nothing to explain.

Perhaps AoL can offer an example that will change that position.  So over to you, AoL.. 

there dozens of very precise predictions I did successfully in the past, just to mention few of them let me remind :

-  President Obama was going to be elected in 2008 and reelected in 2012 and also able to end a second term in his office.

-  The sudden war between Russia and Georgia in the Caucasus of 2007.

-  The Chino Hills Earthquake in California in 2008.

-  Arrival of Hurricane ike to Galveston-Houston,  Texas 2008

-  In 2009 on the occasion of a century of the Tunguska Event I predicted Russia again was going soon to have another strong impact of a flying object arriving from outer space,  it occurred in 2013.  

-  The Japan Megaquake and Tsunami of 2011.  

-  The Charlotte Island Megaquake in Canada 2012.  

-  In 2013 on the occasion of the abdication of Pope Benedict XVI, I predicted his successor was going to be a cardinal coming from a very distant land across the ocean.  ( Pope Francis was an Argentinian Cardinal) 

-  King Juan Carlos of Spain was going to abdicate this throne in favor of his son, it happened in 2014. 

-  Venezuela was going to experience Strong Earthquakes under Nicolas Maduro being in huge political crisis, it occurred in 2018  

-  Hillary Clinton pneumonia collapse and that she was a no way successful candidate in 2016 election. 

-  President Nicholas Sarkozy was going to be defeated in any attempt of reelection ( he has already lost twice 2012 and 2016)

-  Marina Le Pen was going to lose the General election in France 2017

-  Juan Manuel Santos, then President of Colombia, was going to be awarded Nobel Peace Prize 2018. 

-  Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was going to be elected President of Mexico in 2018. 

-  The devastation of the Notredame Cathedral in Paris running in parallel with riots in that city 2019 

Here in On my thread of 2019 about  90% of the seismic events predicted actually occurred and the ones that remain pending will strike this year in the first months.  

The Angel of Lightness 

Here is a prediction that was not accurate:

"The devastation of the Notredame Cathedral in Paris running in parallel with riots in that city 2019 "

You claimed that a landmark would be the action of terrorists. You did not name Notre Dame.  It was not the action of terrorists.

Having included that in your list makes me extremely suspicious of all of your claims.

• Like 3

You have mentioned megaquakes in several posts yet the USGS states that megaquakes are not possible.

Care to point out what your definition is of a megaquake? 

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Here is a prediction that was not accurate:

"The devastation of the Notredame Cathedral in Paris running in parallel with riots in that city 2019 "

You claimed that a landmark would be the action of terrorists. You did not name Notre Dame.  It was not the action of terrorists.

Having included that in your list makes me extremely suspicious of all of your claims.

There is no suspicion at all here, after all a National monument of France in Paris was destroyed until grown in Paris, and that was precisely what I predicted to occur, national monuments are not destroyed all years, as a matter of fact something like this didn't occur even in the two WWs.

What I was referring when I mentioned terrorism were the circumstances running in the city at the moment of the fire, Paris was crowded by a lot of riots of violent protesters, there were several cars in flames on the streets of the city in chaos, as well as, shops sacked by that people.   

The same day that the cathedral became in flames a cell of Isis supporters in Paris arranged a celebration of the disaster, that was fully reported by the media, since they themselves in the past tried to destroy it.  

The Angel of Lightness 

8 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

There is no suspicion at all here, after all a National monument of France in Paris was destroyed until grown in Paris, and that was precisely what I predicted to occur, national monuments are not destroyed all years, as a matter of fact something like this didn't occur even in the two WWs.

What I was referring when I mentioned terrorism were the circumstances running in the city at the moment of the fire, Paris was crowded by a lot of riots of violent protesters, there were several cars in flames on the streets of the city in chaos, as well as, shops sacked by that people.   

The same day that the cathedral became in flames a cell of Isis supporters in Paris arranged a celebration of the disaster, that was fully reported by the media, since they themselves in the past tried to destroy it.  

The Angel of Lightness 

I don't believe you were using the term terrorism as you now claim. This is just weaseling. 

You claimed that your prediction was accurate and that is definitely not the case. 

I don't believe that any of your predictions were accurate just as you failed with this case.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You have mentioned megaquakes in several posts yet the USGS states that megaquakes are not possible.

Care to point out what your definition is of a megaquake? 

A megaquake can not be possible?  I am afraid that either you have not understood what you have tried to grasp or you have accessed wrong sources.

Of course a Megaquake can strike USA, I predicted successfully the Alaska one of December of 2018, also Charlotte Island in Canada that I also predicted to occur was strongly felt in Seattle by 2012 . 

I predict only strong earthquakes, seaquakes,megaquakes, cataclysmic events or devastating volcanic eruptions, never common quakes or fumes.  

A strong earthquake is one that reaches 6 up to 7 of magnitude,

a Megaquake goes from 7 upto 8.5,

a Cataclysmic seismic event goes from 8.5 to 10 of magnitude. 

The Angel of Lightness 

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I don't believe you were using the term terrorism as you now claim. This is just weaseling. 

You claimed that your prediction was accurate and that is definitely not the case. 

I don't believe that any of your predictions were accurate just as you failed with this case.

That is your problem, if none of my predictions are correct in your opinion, after so many synchronicities, the problem is not on me but clearly on your unrealistic standards and personal skepticism, there is no worst blind that the one that does not want to see. 

The Angel of Lightness 

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

One thing is to be located nearby a major tectonic fault and therefore experience a lot of small quakes periodically and one other very different to experience a megaquake.  Anybody that would want to remain respectful and objective should understand that point very straightforwardly. 

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am not a seer of quakes but of really strong earthquakes, able to create huge devastation. 

I have been neither disrespectful or non objective.  My personal opinion is that you are a fraud and I have no respect for frauds and I say that objectively.  You asked for my personal opinion when you chose to post  a thread claiming that you are something that you obviously are not.  

• Like 2

Just now, TheAngelofLightness said:

A megaquake can not be possible?  I am afraid that either you have not understood what you have tried to grasp or you have accessed wrong sources.

Of course a Megaquake can strike USA, I predicted successfully the Alaska one of December of 2018. 

I predict only strong earthquakes, seaquakes,megaquakes, cataclysmic events or devastating volcanic eruptions, never common quakes or fumes.  

A strong earthquake is one that reaches 6 up to 7 of magnitude,

a Megaquake goes from 7 upto 8.5,

a Cataclysmic seismic event goes from 8.5 to 10 of magnitude. 

The Angel of Lightness 

I've already posted the USGS statement on megaquakes. 

There was no megaquake in Alaska - ever. There has never been one in the world - ever.

So your definition is not a scientific one. You claim 7 to 8.5. You should rely on science as you claim to have an interest in science.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/can-megaquakes-really-happen-a-magnitude-10-or-larger?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products

• Like 2

On 1/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Dear Readers, as it has been my tradition of many years I start to release my insights for the incoming period of a year  and also of the decade that begins, on the festivity known in the west as Epiphany  and in the eve of the  Eastern Christmas celebration, remembering the Magi or wisemen visitation of Jesus, as the Holy Astrologers that foresaw his future.  
These are my predictions for the year 2020:

Clearly my predictions of the last years that pointed to a mega international conflict, as well as, a huge environmental crisis are today supported by undeniable factual events, decisions and reactions. We are going to face drastic changes in our style of life, be confronted with very critical moments,  but if we assume them with a wise and positive attitude and correct our wrong doings there is still hope.  

1) This will continue the trend that I correctly predicted for 2019, more interesting correlations among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience. In the previous year we experience rendezvous of asteroids, meteorites showers and extra solar system comets visiting us, this 2020 we are going to have a more closer encounter with an object coming from extremely far distance and that will remain undetected to astronomers for months, its apparition will be surprising.

2) Conjunctions or planetary alignments, solar and moon eclipses, meteorites and even objects falling through the atmosphere will occur as clear signals of situations that are going to mark this Year in the world in social, economic and political aspects. This is specially true for moon and solar eclipses, the duration and direction of their shadow along our planet will have special meaning of the events they are connected to. 

3) I feel an event that in part is astronomical but also in part related with the seismic activity and climate unbalance of the earth, caused by the global warming, will strike in the very southern far east of Asia, and on Oceania. The Pacific will experience a mega natural disaster running in parallel with military actions on some areas of that same part of the world, in looks as a tsunami, anyway what is clear is that involves extremely tall tides moving at really high speed.

4) I see 2020 as a year on which the global economy again will show initially signs of recovery, with acceptable indexes on stock and commodity markets, but as soon as the world approach an international crisis derived of the confrontation with Iran and its allies this may turn to be again a very erratic behavior, with periods of crisis boosted by the uncertainty about the evolution of the war. Pharmaceuticals, commodities used for war expenses and anything connected with essential services as food or health care are going to perform much better than investments on stock market. Shares, Securities, Bonds and other financial products are going to fluctuate a lot along the year.

5) President Trump is walking on a very zigzag path with respect to overcome the trial in Senate without being removed from power. After the death of the ISIS leader his chances to move ahead were really high, but from the killing of the Iranian Leader Suleiman he has moved down dramatically. He must consider very careful any advise that comes to him, discussing it deeply, listening second opinions, specially from highly qualified experts before to try to make more bold decisions in the international arena. Even is he is able to drive through the present crisis errors are going to cost him a lot, the partisan debate around his impeachment will sow the seeds of a wild political crisis along 2020 until beginning of 2021, with a possible regain of complete control of the Congress for the Democratic party.

6)  A second term of the Trump and/or Pence Administration will be especially difficult, if it comes after the new facts in middle East. I see a very difficult path toward a possible reelection. Many things are not going to perform as they are expecting. Our NATO allies will not accept any involvement with any military action supporting us in middle East. America and Israel forces are going to move lonely in a very risky agenda against so many enemies that may join forces. Now, in homeland there will be social disorders, riots in different points as a consequence of the unsatisfaction of the opposition with the way the internal  political crisis was handled, as well as, the actions of war overseas. I am afraid that the President has committed the worst error by ordering without enough political consensus the killing of Suleymani, one that may jeopardize his chances of reelection that were extremely high at the days after the death of the Isis leader. Lack of enough consultations internally and externally, plus to respect required  protocols to implement military  actions in this incident will prove to turn against him. He must understand that one thing is to be a tycoon ruling his personal businesses and another governing national interests in a Democracy.

7) Again the American intelligence will consider to strike strong cutting the neck of a very prominent figure that has opposes the National interests, this is not going to be in middle east but in the American hemisphere. This second assassination plan together with the one we have already seen on this week in Irak if is not aborted will trigger the most complex International crisis since the Soviet missiles in Cuba 1962. This has the momentum to push various superpowers to collide in different scenarios around the world, very strong military operations will occur and the world is going to experience moments of huge distress, since the armament used is going to include the most lethal one ever developed.
It is wise to reconsider the geopolitical consequences before to authorize such an action, thinking also in the karmic cost this will charge. Recall that JFK authorized various attempts to F.Castro, and the brutal assassination of his ally President Dinh Diem of South Vietnam and his younger brother Ngo Nhu less than a month before he himself fell killed in Dallas on 1963.

8) Now, I see also Western Europe suffering of strong social distress, with turmoil in the streets, a lot of protests, this time it would not remain only on France or Germany but even move to England and Spain.  The recently arrived British Prime Minister will face really challenging situations of public order in his country, the kind of ones that can put in risk even the Union of the Kingdom. Now, the crisis of refugees  will become worst due to the aggravation of middle east crisis, this time facing consequences from the retaliatory actions of Iran. It is like that winds or  recession may start to blow over Italy, Portugal, Cyprus or Greece, initially, but even will reach as far as Germany, causing political crises and changes on many national governments. A lot of people arriving in very bad conditions with no clear way of be able to support themselves will prove to be a so heavy load to assume for the European economies. 

9) Russia will join forces with China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Afghanistan and Irak rebels to conform an extremely difficult to deal with antagonist block that will challenge American and Israelian strategic actions around the world, and neither the EU nor the UN will show interest in to be involved on that fight. I see South america moving from a temporal Right wing era to another one under leftist governments, It is likely the gradual return of the left wing in Brasil, Peru and in Chile, although it will be a more moderate one than what we saw on Bolivia, Equator, Nicaragua and Venezuela years ago.    

10) Natural disasters are going again to strike in vast regions. Wild fires are going to spread as never seen before in Amazonia, Eastern Siberia, Australia and Far West of the USA, even Canada will have to fight them. 2020 will be a much warmer year than any one on recent years. The global warming will not affect only large portions of territories but also the seas. Coral reefs on the tropical and subtropical seas will experience devastation due to the intense increase of temperatures and solar radiation on them. With the death of the coral many maritime species of animals will suffer terrible casualties, they could die in hundreds of thousands of specimens. The international organizations monitoring the environmental damages will release an alert trying to force governments to arrive to consensus about controlling the gases emissions from the industries, the UN will take part on that effort and press over nations that have been reluctant to obey those regulations.

11) Extremely strong earthquakes are going to shake zones along the continents next to the regions already suffering with wild fires. This synchronicity will show clearly that we will be facing this as consequences of the unbalance caused by human activities over nature. This 2020 will have megaquakes in northern Chile, Brazilian border with Peru and Bolivia, Central Andean Venezuela, Central Andean Colombia, south of Nicaragua, south central Guatemala, South East and Central Mexico, Baja peninsula, Central and southern California, Border region between Oregon and Washington, British Columbia Pacific Islands, New Caledonia, Fidji, Vanatu, central and southern China, border between Pakistan and India, central Iran, North eastern Turkey and the Caucasus, south of Philippines and central Indonesia . Strong Volcanic activity will strike in southern Alaska, Kamchatka, Hawaii, Central and southern Italy, southern Greece, Central Mexico, Western Colombia, central Ecuador and also in Central Chile border with Argentina. Many of these mega quakes will arrive preceded by a sequence of foreshocks and all of them will be followed by subsequent really strong aftershocks making specially difficult the rescue and reconstruction operations. It is specially worrying the occurrence of Megaquakes in extremely dense populated areas, like I see it will be the case for Mexico, California, Chile, China, Japan, and Indonesia. Most likely these events will strike on January, April, July, September and November. 

12) In the incoming decade of 2020 is going to be a very fruitful year in terms of scientific developments and technology milestones. Nano robots, Nano processors, Nano machines, intelligent materials, intelligent electrodomestics will move from the experimental arena to the industrial one, providing new possibilities for solving needs of the domestic life. Voice recognition will also enhance computers of many different applications for industrial, domestic and business use.

13) in between 2020-2025 Astronomy will reach very important achievements in discover exoplanets with similar characteristics to our earth. China and Russia working together will carry outstanding milestones in exploration of other celestial bodies and worlds of the solar system, showing clearly that this decade men will go back to walk and even live on them. The most important of those advances will be to maintain biological organisms living in the outerspace on artificial conditions very similar to our atmosphere. Encapsuled space colonies and even farms will prove to be feasible from experiments carried out using robotic spacecrafts carrying the materials as well as the organisms to test those conditions.

14) On the incoming decade, very soon, we are going to move from the arena of possible UFO sightings to the one of positive and uncontroversial detection of signals that clearly can not belong to our civilization. Evidences of Space-time travelers trying to make contact with us will change the skepticism in the scientific community concerning the UFO phenomena and our perception of how are universe is conformed. The ultradimensional character of this encounters also may explain how this has been occurring along centuries giving credibility to many incidents occurred in the past. At some point governments will disclose information they are keeping in secrecy when they understand that the reports from media become overwhelming and that Humanity is clearly already prepared to face this situation without panic.  

15) In the decade of 2020 Ultrasound technology used for tumors and cancers treatment in general will open a new path of treatment. Western medicine will become more open to concepts of bioenergy in connection to pathologies narrowing the borders that have separated it from fareastern medicine. A revolutionary approach based on probiotics will change all what we have known in dentistry changing that science dramatically from curative to preventive roles. In TeleCommunications network coding will definitively displace and bury all routing technology.

16) Before the decade of 2020 ends a New technology in robust control, combined with TeleCommunications advances and new means of radar detection will change for ever the standards of efficiency, performance and  reach of the nuclear weapons at present, transforming them in obsolete war systems. The new developments will move the emphasys on the military industry from means of attack to means of soon detection, strategic defense and neutralization before arriving to targets. Humanity will not fear anymore a Nuclear armageddon, that sounds positive, but at the same time will open again the doors for warfare using non massive destructive weapons. 

17) On this decade of 2020 the demographic growing of humanity and the limits imposed by the discovery of absolute bounds for optimal production of essential consumption goods to sustain the world population based on the availability of natural resources will force many governments to adopt drastic changes in population control policies.  A lot of new laws in favor of tolerance of diversity of different forms of human association, affectivity, families, and of course reproduction, parenting and education of future generations will be adopted. Churches and non government organizations will be regulated to accept and respect the new social standards and moral changes that will be enforced everywhere.

18) Soon after this decade begin environmental disasters of extremely large scale around the world will change also the way we understand our relationship with nature and earth.  We are going to see a decided effort by consensus in the international community to limit the industrial and cities pollution of atmosphere, water sources and soil. Gradually along the first half of the decade Agriculture, cattle  and farming in general will also be regulated under international standards to prevent the destruction of reserves of wild life. This process will be boosted by the environmental crises all around the planet and in an ultimate effort to save the planet of a general natural collapse caused for over exploitation of resources. Hard decisions like for instance to regulate the production of milk products and also even the consumption of meet will modify drastically diets around the world. Medicine also will endorse those changes for improvement of public health. 

19) The international megacrisis triggered in middle East and Eastern Mediterranean on this 2020 and that will reach catastrophic dimensions before 2023 ends will mobilize hundreds of thousands of war opposed protesters around the western world, is going to be like riots of 1968. Among the multiple diplomatic efforts, to try to stop what appears to be a World War III, only the Vatican diplomacy will be successful to obtain concessions in favor of flow of refugees from the areas of devastation. United Nations and Red Cross will use those negotiations to organize international humanitarian help simultaneously. Pope Francis that at some point considered the possibility to retire through a resignation, like his predecessor, will be forced to work until complete exhaustion to look for any chance to restore peace and save the world of annihilation. Most likely he will die still in office traveling long distances, after he must fly away from Rome for his personal security, hence the chaotic scenario will be inherited to his successor. Strangely the Pope emeritus also will enter in agony on parallel with these events, so having two Popes will not be anymore the norm.

20) The confrontation between USA and Israelian forces and the Alliance of Eastern powers will occur in parallel to a lot of demonstrations of social unrest in the western hemisphere. Nato will suffer its worst crisis since 1962, it is likely that important countries on the alliance decide to abandon it due to consider that America provoked a huge war without respecting their protocols for approval of support. Probably never before in History it will become more evident that Latin America comes out as a subcontinent in huge process of social transformation, a lot of political changes will reflect the angry of millions toward corruption and looting suffered along  centuries. The second assassination I had already referred to although will cause a tremendous shock instead to get support for the American interests in that region will cause an extremely negative opposite reaction causing that great part of South America become a separated economic and political block for many years, causing many strategic allies to be lost and important flows of raw materials USA traditionally imported from them at very favorable prices to be stopped.

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness 

I have had 3 really vivid dreams about alien invasions this year so far.

In each dream they were evil coming to be our new masters. I wonder.....

2 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

That is your problem, if none of my predictions are correct in your opinion, after so many synchronicities, the problem is not on me but clearly on your unrealistic standards and personal skepticism, there is no worst blind that the one that does not want to see. 

The Angel of Lightness 

The problem is all yours. You make predictions and when they are wrong you try to weasel out of the failure and falsely claim accuracy.

You are making predictions and also attempting to be the judge of your prediction.

For example, you tried to falsely use the term terrorism to include riots. 

All I am doing is pointing out that your claims of accuracy are not true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

I have been neither disrespectful or non objective.  My personal opinion is that you are a fraud and I have no respect for frauds and I say that objectively.  You asked for my personal opinion when you chose to post  a thread claiming that you are something that you obviously are not.  

You don't have respect to anybody that you certainly want badly to boycott, to gain attention at its expense, that is the only evident truth here.

The malice of your posts jumps out of the page, that is not criticism about predictions but personal attacks by the way, the word fraud is by the way out of place here.  

The Angel of Lighness

I pointed out in post #49 that your predictions are weak and vague. You should improve your predictions so that a matter of a hit is not discretionary, but clear.

You claim that you are interested in science and yet provide poor quality vague predictions of little value since shoehorning results is all that appears to happen.

Instead of vague terms such as megaquakes, which the USGS says are not possible, stick to the numbers. Avoid taking hits with such weak quakes as M5.0-5.9. They happen on average 3 times a day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I have had 3 really vivid dreams about alien invasions this year so far.

In each dream they were evil coming to be our new masters. I wonder.....

I try to avoid to enter in painful details of what can be the worst part of the outcomes that are going to come out from certain decisions to push the country in to a war against other countries that do not want to fight against America but are ready to respond.  

That decision comes from the fact that I feel many of the boycotters of predictions threads are moved by political sympathies, so they think every psychic that perceives what is coming is a mere instrument of the so called "fakeNews" propaganda machinery. 

The truth is that a major international conflict is on the horizon and this time many enemies are going to merge forces against America, that is pretty much clear for me, and they are strongly armed, with heavy artillery, air forces, missiles, sophisticate military technology, chemical weapons and hundreds of thousands of well trained troops. 

The Angel of Lightness 

3 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

You don't have respect to anybody that you certainly want badly to boycott, to gain attention at its expense, that is the only evident truth here.

The malice of your posts jumps out of the page, that is not criticism about predictions but personal attacks by the way, the word fraud is by the way out of place here. 

The Angel of Lighness

fraud:   a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

I disagree...I think the word fraud is quite appropriate.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is another claim: "Of course a Megaquake can strike USA, I predicted successfully the Alaska one of December of 2018. "

A  7.1 hit Alaska on November 30, 2018 according to the USGS. But that wasn't even the biggest in that time frame. A 7.3 hit Russia.

There were 18 earthquakes in the M6-6.9 range within a month of that time. 

There are 10 to 20 M7-7.9 quakes a year. That's not that rare. There are 120 to 170 M6-6.9 quakes a year. That's every second or third day on average.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

fraud:   a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

I disagree...I think the word fraud is quite appropriate.  

This is not a political debate, I feel you need to learn how to handle a PSI discussion objectively, I am afraid that you are watching too much news, moved by witches hunting. 

Now, if you or anybody else do not trust that PSI prediction actually exist you are in the wrong thread and possibly in the wrong forum, since why to have a forum for predictions when the idea is that Here it is assumed any psychic is charlatan ?

In real science a claim or hypothesis after it is stated can be rejected or accepted as valid based on evidences, and to decide that establishing a level of precision to determine it, and being clear about standards of the experiment protocol of analysis and the measures to implement it.

To claim there is fraud in an evaluation of a hypothesis does not really exist In Science at all. I always post my predictions previously to the events and in public sites that are out of my control, so there is no way that I can accommodate later results fraudulently.

To talk in this context about moral categories is unprofessional, that is what you are doing referring to supposed "fraudes", that implies moral judgement, moreover a legal sentence that you don't have even authority to pronounce.

Be serious, 

The Angel of Lightness 

3 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

This is not a political debate, I feel you need to learn how to handle a discussion objectively, I am afraid that you are watching too much news, moved by witches hunting. 

In real science a claim or hypothesis after it is stated can be rejected or accepted as valid based on evidences, and to decide that establishing a level of precision to determine it, and being clear about standards of the experiment protocol of analysis and the measures to implement it.

To claim there is fraud in an evaluation of a hypothesis does not really exist In Science at all. I always post my predictions previously to the events and in public sites that are out of my control, so there is no way that I can accommodate later results fraudulently.

To talk in this context about moral categories is unprofessional, that is what you are doing referring to supposed "fraudes", that implies moral judgement, moreover a legal sentence that you don't have even authority to pronounce.

Be serious, 

The Angel of Lightness 

That's not true either. Please see the following:

https://ischoollmpiadozo.wordpress.com/fraud-in-science/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

This is not a political debate, I feel you need to learn how to handle a discussion objectively, I am afraid that you are watching too much news, moved by witches hunting. 

Be serious, 

The Angel of Lightness 

Well, I guess you got me there.....

Because I don't have the foggiest of bloody ideas from hell about what you are even going on about....  but that's okay...because I don't care.

I withdraw the word fraud...let's use charlatan instead.  We good now? 

• Like 1

What's the point of posting prediction on an internet forum if you are so confident they will come to pass? Not on this one little island of the internet.  I'd think it would be news worthy.

• Thanks 1