Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

Just a quick preliminary comment - I'll be back later with a more fullsome destruction of these ludicrous claims.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:05 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

there {sic} dozens of very precise predictions...

-  President Obama was going to be elected..
-  The sudden war between Russia and Georgia...
-  The Chino Hills Earthquake in California in 2008.
-  Arrival of Hurricane ike to Galveston-Houston,  Texas 2008
-  In 2009 ...I predicted Russia again was going soon to have another strong impact of a flying object arriving from outer space,  it occurred in 2013.
-  The Japan Megaquake and Tsunami of 2011.
.... {bull**** trimmed}

Note how AoL responded above...

First he ignored my polite suggestion to limit the choices to 3 or less.  So, he's either arrogant or doesn't actually read the replies he gets.  Of course, giving a long list of claims is the modus operandi of only the worst tinfoilhatters - they need to be able to swap to a different one as each one is debunked.  Think about how science (or the law) operates - you don't bring a whole pile of separate and unrelated claims!  You initially bring ONE (the BEST) claim that you have.  If your best claim is shown to be horsedung, then it's pretty much OVER.

Second, he just made claims, and did NOT provide references to where his original prediction was made.  That is just despicable behavior - expecting us/me to the do the work.  Again, he does that for a reason...  It is always in the best interest of a fraudster (be it deliberate or self-delusional) to make claims as hard as possible to check - they rely on people not bothering.

Let's cut to the chase.  People like AoL simply make up vague handwaves, mostly about general events like terrorism attacks, earthquakes and the like, and they pick areas which are more prone to such events.  Then they pore over newspapers looking for anything they can twist to 'match' their 'predictions', often over huge timescales.  I would draw attention to this classic from the above post (particularly given my interest and KNOWLEDGE of astronomical events):

In 2009 on the occasion of a century of the Tunguska Event I predicted Russia again was going soon to have another strong impact of a flying object arriving from outer space, it occurred in 2013.

4 years later??? :td:  So, it took 4 flaming years for there to be a large meteor that hit headlines, and the thing did NOT IMPACT anything of note.  But how many large fireballs fall over such a huge landmass such as Russia?  A LOT.  There are generally between 30 and 100 newsworthy fireballs per year, some of which are likely to be over Russia, and frankly he could have picked any of those as a match.  So that is a completely and utterly USELESS prediction.

I'll be back later to (re-)address just two more of his useless claims...

BTW, may I congratulate the vast overwhelming majority of UM readership who have seen through this rubbish - you have got the reception you deserve, AoL.  No-one with a clue is buying this.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Just a quick preliminary comment - I'll be back later with a more fullsome destruction of these ludicrous claims.

First he ignored my polite suggestion to limit the choices to 3 or less.  So, he's either arrogant or doesn't actually read the replies he gets.  Of course, giving a long list of claims is the modus operandi of only the worst tinfoilhatters - they need to be able to swap to a different one as each one is debunked.  Think about how science (or the law) operates - you don't bring a whole pile of separate and unrelated claims!  You initially bring ONE (the BEST) claim that you have.  If your best claim is shown to be horsedung, then it's pretty much OVER.

Second, he just made claims, and did NOT provide references to where his original prediction was made.  That is just despicable behavior - expecting us/me to the do the work.  Again, he does that for a reason...  It is always in the best interest of a fraudster (be it deliberate or self-delusional) to make claims as hard as possible to check - they rely on people not bothering.

Let's cut to the chase.  People like AoL simply make up vague handwaves, mostly about general events like terrorism attacks, earthquakes and the like, and they pick areas which are more prone to such events.  Then they pore over newspapers looking for anything they can twist to 'match' their 'predictions', often over huge timescales.  I would draw attention to this classic from the above post (particularly given my interest and KNOWLEDGE of astronomical events):

4 years later??? :td:  So, it took 4 flaming years for there to be a large meteor that hit headlines, and the thing did NOT IMPACT anything of note.  But how many large fireballs fall over such a huge landmass such as Russia?  A LOT.  There are generally between 30 and 100 newsworthy fireballs per year, some of which are likely to be over Russia, and frankly he could have picked any of those as a match.  So that is a completely and utterly USELESS prediction.

BTW, may I congratulate the vast overwhelming majority of UM readership who have seen through this rubbish - you have got the reception you deserve, AoL.  No-one with a clue is buying this.

In order for anyone to 'see' the future...there must be a 'future' to see.  That would mean that everything that has ever happened or will ever happen is frozen into one never changing moment...and that everything we encounter is a slice of that static pie.

That in itself is utter nonsense.  

There is no past, there is no future...things happen constantly...the universe is fluid.  Inklings of anything that might happen in the future is a mind game we play in our own heads.

There is no point in trying to debunk a fraud...(other than the pure enjoyment of doing it) because there is no future to see.  It doesn't exist.

But good job anyway!:tu:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Read the comments at Above Top Secret. :yes:

Seriously, AoL must be a sociopath considering they've been churning out poop soup for years and no ones having what they're dishing out. 

• Like 3

On 1/22/2020 at 6:42 AM, RabidMongoose said:

I have had 3 really vivid dreams about alien invasions this year so far.

In each dream they were evil coming to be our new masters. I wonder.....

So vivid you could even feel the anal probe

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, joc said:

In order for anyone to 'see' the future...there must be a 'future' to see.  That would mean that everything that has ever happened or will ever happen is frozen into one never changing moment...and that everything we encounter is a slice of that static pie.

That in itself is utter nonsense.  

There is no past, there is no future...things happen constantly...the universe is fluid.  Inklings of anything that might happen in the future is a mind game we play in our own heads.

There is no point in trying to debunk a fraud...(other than the pure enjoyment of doing it) because there is no future to see.  It doesn't exist.

But good job anyway!:tu:

Contrary of what the people trying to mess the thread are arguing I am very sensate and patient person to deal with really quality replies, but don't expect I am going to spend time and energy on witches hunting schemes. 

Concerning your particular question, It is evident that you need to read a lot on Physics, the existence of parallel universes is something well accepted in that Science, also along decades many scientists have been working in the idea that dark holes in the cosmos are actually pathways that communicate very distant points in the space-time.  According with that point of view anything that is absorbed through dark hole is sent to another very different time than the one it was coming from. 

The idea that psi extrasensorial perception of a different time is no sense come from people, that do not have really a high education al level, that associate it with the realm of superstitions but who ever knows a minimum of relativity theory and quantum physics knows time travels is not a non sense speculation, it has been on some of the most gifted scientific minds since Albert Einstein.

Time travel only can exist when matter merges into a kind of energy and that is why along centuries it has been done by minds able to generate the levels of brain waves that allow them to move their subconscious minds to other distant time-space points, since thoughts exist only at the level of energy. 

The Angel of Lightness 

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Read the comments at Above Top Secret. :yes:

Seriously, AoL must be a sociopath considering they've been churning out poop soup for years and no ones having what they're dishing out. 

You are of course projecting your own arrogance, judgmental personality and prejudges on me. In all my years publicly interacting in the web I never ever have called anybody sociopath, I am able to see when somebody is boycotting a thread but to say something to somebody else without even knowing really that person is the limit of the personal harassment,  of course that says a lot of what kind of person I am and what you are.  

ATS has a lot of different kinds of readers, although when you go in to google one of the first comments that you can find into try to know what is that site is that is a conspiracy website,  there are anyway interesting people there, many of them contact me directly and are still in touch with my threads in facebook for instance. 

Nevertheless, there also in ATS a lot that are neither educated people nor even objective researchers, it is pretty much a public website so anybody can create a profile and enters in any discussion. I have outstanding statistics in my profile in ATS, the number of applauses, stars and other recognitions from readers goes well above what an average member may show there. 

Unfortunately in the last years of crisis in America there are a lot of fundamentalist persons going into discussion  forums in the web with a preconceived sectarian agenda in mind, many are there doing what is called political or religious or antireligious proselytism and when they feel that somebody is predicting something against their personal interests or political ideology they attack that person in a nonsensical and violent way to the level of defamation, like you are doing right now here. 

The Angel of Lightness 

16 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Do you have any idea how often small asteroids or large meteors have colliding in this so unexpected and powerful way with Siberia, Russia in the past?  History only have records of Tunguska 1908 and Chelyabinsky 2012.

A seer can perceive facts long time before they take form, this is not a kind of predicting activity based on trends of the moment, that is your principal mistake in to comment that. 

That is why Edgar Cayce predicted the Great Depression almost a decade ahead of it, the Pearl Harbor bombing,  the deaths of President Roosevelt and President Kennedy decades before they actually occurred, in that case the seer was already passed away when the actual events came to be fact.  

Jeane Dixon, another famous seer, was able to predict the defeat of Winston Churchill in the general election of 1944 about 2 years before it, the election of President Kennedy more than 4 years before it, and his ulterior assassination 7 years before it, the Assassination of his brother RFK about 3 years ahead of it and the attack of September 11th 2001 about 27 years before it.  

Mitchel of Nostradamus has predicted events centuries after his life span, and that is what makes him amazing, it is frankly absurd to claim that an acceptable prediction must be always given one week or one month before it becomes fact, the classical objection is to claim that the psychic has somehow access to last minute information about the event 

I have done things also in short period of time like my prediction of Hurricanes Ike going in to Galveston and Sandy going to New York city striking in floods very specific area. I did it in each case with just 10 days before it actually happened and when all the meteoroligical agencies were saying that the two storms were going to strike in very different places they actually did ( in the case of Ike the climate national service was forecasting it was going toward Mexico and in the case of Sandy toward Canada). 

In Extrasensorial perception of the future to predict an event 3, 5, 10 or 20 years before it actually occur is even more difficult and has a lot of more psychic merit than to do it 1 or 2 years before it.  This is because when the event comes close in time there are many circumstances already running but when the event occurs distant in time those circumstances are not even moving in an evident way. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

16 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It is not true that I don't read the replies, I am a busy professional, I have a lot of personal responsibilities to deal in a daily base, I can not be in unending discussions with somebody that clearly has always cards hidden below the table to continue doing turns around the point for many more days.

I respond what I can in a way I consider enshorten any controversy, if I respond with a handful number of answers and the person will not be satisfied another similar question is going to come again to me, so obviously knowing with the kind of skepticism I am dealing with, I take a short cut to the most satisfactory way to stop reasonable objections

If I would not know how to read a person replying I might be wasting my psychic abilities by the way.  If you are now disappointed is probably because by answering in a very straight forward way I avoided you extend more your "questions", if that shocks you I believe is not my problem sorry. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

10 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I have outstanding statistics in my profile in ATS, the number of applauses, stars and other recognitions from readers goes well above what an average member may show there. 

You are a hero.

BTW:

The angel of light posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:34 PM

Hi, I am a scientist that is interested on PSI and that have researched for many years in ESP. I have had some successful predictions in my life, and this year it looks is the one in which more facts are on the reach of my intuition.

ATS

In what field exactly?

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're not a psychic. You are someone looking for attention. 

If I might be only a person looking for attention logically I would be using my real name, I am posting in a perfectly anonymous way everywhere, and I have doing it all the time in the last 14 years in the web.

It is really ludricous  your comment, There are more straight forward ways to call attention than this one, No body really knows who is the Angel of Lightness. 

I have served many people in trouble or in danger along the last two decades being a perfectly unknown hero, it is true that occasionally I receive nice messages and consideration of readers of many years of my threads but principally I have been rewarded by being attacked by fanatics, and you claim I am here calling attention??. 

Please......

Angel of Lightness 

"unknown hero" - LOL.

Anybody who calls themselves a "hero" with a straight face is so full of BS and delusions of grandeur it isn't even funny - ESPECIALLY when it involves lame, vague "predictions".

Dangle of Flightless

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

If I might be only a person looking for attention logically I would be using my real name, I am posting in a perfectly anonymous way everywhere, and I have doing it all the time in the last 14 years in the web.

It is really ludricous  your comment, There are more straight forward ways to call attention than this one, No body really knows who is the Angel of Lightness. 

I have served many people in trouble or in danger along the last two decades being a perfectly unknown hero, it is true that occasionally I receive nice messages and consideration of readers of many years of my threads but principally I have been rewarded by being attacked by fanatics, and you claim I am here calling attention??. 

Please......

Angel of Lightness 

Then why are you here harping about how right you are then moving the goal post every chance you get? Plus all you do is speak of doom. Never an uplifting prediction. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, toast said:

You are a hero.

BTW:

In what field exactly?

I have not hidden the fact that I have academic credentials, including various University degrees upto Graduate Level in Science and Engineering. 

I work primarily in my real life with waves, I do research with signals, curiously, the closest conventional arena with a lot of similarities to extrasensorial perception.

The Angel of Lightness 

4 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I have not hidden the fact that I have academic credentials, including various University degrees upto Graduate Level in Science and Engineering. 

I work primarily in my real life with waves, I do research with signals, curiously, the closest conventional arena with a lot of similarities to extrasensorial perception.

The Angel of Lightness 

Cool story bro

Not sure if being a janitor at the local community college really counts as "academic credentials" though.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then why are you here harping about how right you are then moving the goal post every chance you get? Plus all you do is speak of doom. Never an uplifting prediction. 

If you see only doom on my predictions is perhaps that is what you are worry about, or you want to check, there are many other things on  my forecasts, and I always have stated clearly that we are transitioning to a new era of enlightening in which Humanity will overcome all the sufferings we have at present. 

If there is suffering right now, turmoils, wars and natural disasters is not because it must be in that way, it is the consequence of destructive attitudes on many extremely materialistic people on our days. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Robby Naish worked with waves as well.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, moonman said:

Cool story bro

Not sure if being a janitor at the local community college really counts as "academic credentials" though.

More personal attacks??, it seems for you the subject of the thread is really me, not the predictions that I have shared clearly since the very first post.

It seems the person that possible requires urgently a janitor around is maybe you, excuse me but if you don't notice it there is trash coming in your replies as anybody can see. 

The Angel of Lightness  

20 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Angel of Lightness 

What field though? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

More personal attacks??, it seems for you the subject of the thread is really me, not the predictions that I have shared clearly since the very first post.

It seems the person that possible requires urgently a janitor around is maybe you, excuse me but if you don't notice it there is trash coming in your replies as anybody can see. 

The Angel of Lightness  

Seeing as how you are the hero trash expert, I'll have to take your word for it.

The Dingle of Glibness

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

You are of course projecting your own arrogance, judgmental personality and prejudges on me. In all my years publicly interacting in the web I never ever have called anybody sociopath, I am able to see when somebody is boycotting a thread but to say something to somebody else without even knowing really that person is the limit of the personal harassment,  of course that says a lot of what kind of person I am and what you are.  

I'm not the one who keeps throwing out utter nonsense after being proven a liar. You are. A pathological trait.  I'm not the one hiding my identity after lying about being a academic. Another pathological trait, and I don't claim to know future distasters, which is pure arrogance. 

As soon as you compared yourself to Edgar Cayce you described yourself perfectly. He was a con artist who bombed miserably in his predictions too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Angel of Lightness 

Then put them up in the  "Rogues Gallery" thread with mine.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Contrary of what the people trying to mess the thread are arguing I am very sensate and patient person to deal with really quality replies, but don't expect I am going to spend time and energy on witches hunting schemes. 

Concerning your particular question, It is evident that you need to read a lot on Physics, the existence of parallel universes is something well accepted in that Science, also along decades many scientists have been working in the idea that dark holes in the cosmos are actually pathways that communicate very distant points in the space-time.  According with that point of view anything that is absorbed through dark hole is sent to another very different time than the one it was coming from. 

The idea that psi extrasensorial perception of a different time is no sense come from people, that do not have really a high education al level, that associate it with the realm of superstitions but who ever knows a minimum of relativity theory and quantum physics knows time travels is not a non sense speculation, it has been on some of the most gifted scientific minds since Albert Einstein.

Time travel only can exist when matter merges into a kind of energy and that is why along centuries it has been done by minds able to generate the levels of brain waves that allow them to move their subconscious minds to other distant time-space points, since thoughts exist only at the level of energy. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Please show me an article that shows evidence for the existence of a parallel universe. I believe your claim of " the existence of parallel universes is something well accepted in that Science" is you confusing hypotheticals with reality.

I believe this is another of your misunderstandings: "According with that point of view anything that is absorbed through dark hole is sent to another very different time than the one it was coming from."

Would you be so kind as to also correct this paragraph? It is unreadable.

"The idea that psi extrasensorial perception of a different time is no sense come from people, that do not have really a high education al level, that associate it with the realm of superstitions but who ever knows a minimum of relativity theory and quantum physics knows time travels is not a non sense speculation, it has been on some of the most gifted scientific minds since Albert Einstein."

If you are suggesting that physics supports psi then you are truly clueless about physics.

If you are suggesting that Einstein supported psi then you might have fallen for some nonsensical quantum flapdoodle.

This is clearly baloney: "Time travel only can exist when matter merges into a kind of energy and that is why along centuries it has been done by minds able to generate the levels of brain waves that allow them to move their subconscious minds to other distant time-space points, since thoughts exist only at the level of energy. "

I can't imagine a statement that makes it clearer that you know nothing at all about science.

Feel free to point to peer reviewed scientific articles that you think support your statements.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Do you have any idea how often small asteroids or large meteors have colliding in this so unexpected and powerful way with Siberia, Russia in the past?  History only have records of Tunguska 1908 and Chelyabinsky 2012.

A seer can perceive facts long time before they take form, this is not a kind of predicting activity based on trends of the moment, that is your principal mistake in to comment that. 

That is why Edgar Cayce predicted the Great Depression almost a decade ahead of it, the Pearl Harbor bombing,  the deaths of President Roosevelt and President Kennedy decades before they actually occurred, in that case the seer was already passed away when the actual events came to be fact.  

Jeane Dixon, another famous seer, was able to predict the defeat of Winston Churchill in the general election of 1944 about 2 years before it, the election of President Kennedy more than 4 years before it, and his ulterior assassination 7 years before it, the Assassination of his brother RFK about 3 years ahead of it and the attack of September 11th 2001 about 27 years before it.  

Mitchel of Nostradamus has predicted events centuries after his life span, and that is what makes him amazing, it is frankly absurd to claim that an acceptable prediction must be always given one week or one month before it becomes fact, the classical objection is to claim that the psychic has somehow access to last minute information about the event 

I have done things also in short period of time like my prediction of Hurricanes Ike going in to Galveston and Sandy going to New York city striking in floods very specific area. I did it in each case with just 10 days before it actually happened and when all the meteoroligical agencies were saying that the two storms were going to strike in very different places they actually did ( in the case of Ike the climate national service was forecasting it was going toward Mexico and in the case of Sandy toward Canada). 

In Extrasensorial perception of the future to predict an event 3, 5, 10 or 20 years before it actually occur is even more difficult and has a lot of more psychic merit than to do it 1 or 2 years before it.  This is because when the event comes close in time there are many circumstances already running but when the event occurs distant in time those circumstances are not even moving in an evident way. 

The Angel of Lightness 

You have it quite wrong. There have been others but they have not been over land. An event off of South Africa was so powerful it was suspected to be a nuke detonation.

Here is one you missed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Sulawesi_superbolide

You are dead wrong about the fraud Cayce.  Dixon is another fraud. She predicted the Russians would be first to the Moon. She predicted WWIII in 1958. She predicted Nixon over Kennedy in 1960. Endless list of failures.

Nostradamus is another failure. His statements are as vague as yours. Every one of his quatrains has been shoehorned into multiple events.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1