Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

On 1/29/2020 at 5:09 AM, Tom1200 said:

Blimey Xeno - you want specific AND uplifting?  And stereo - millions of morons around the world believe in Nostradamus.  Books about his cr@p are a small part of the global economy.  Do you really want all those otherwise unemployable authors sacked for writing garbage?  Where would such a policy end - with the prohibition of religion?

So in homage to Nostradamus's confusing quatrains, and to cheer up MiserableFish, here are some uplifting predictions AoL emailed me privately:

In a land of gold and red

A man will take his wife to bed.

And after intercourse so wild

Nine months on will bear a child.

AoL Book B Chapter xii

A leader will appear somewhere

With coloured skin and coloured hair

To guide their people, heart and soul,

To sex and drugs and rock and roll.

AoL Book Yes Chapter No.

To calm the masses there will be

A new season of G o T!

The dead restored to life so that

We’ll see more of Daenerys’ tw-t.

AoL Book ‘em Danno Doctor Who

I'm fairly certain the first one refers to a very specific event.  The second one is obviously Greta Nofunberg.  Coloured skin?  Well, pallid pink is a colour of sorts?  And what could be more uplifting than more of Emilia Clark?  Back in her best role (undressing from next-to-nothing to absolutely nothing) to make up for the atrocious Last Christmas?

Interesting in a forum devoted to the discussion of clairvoyance in particular and PSI phenomena in general there is still people trying to undermine the reputation of two of the most outstanding minds of history in those disciplines:  Edgar Cayce and Mitchell of Nostradamus. 

Of course the only way to find a look like argument to try to discredit an accurate seer is precisely to attack his reputation, Give me an attack directed not against an idea but against its thinker and there it is a confession that there is no valid argument to attack it under logic. 

Why Nostradamus used quatrains to post his predictions?  well for the same reason I use a nickname in public domains to do mine, because there have been always people that react furiously against whoever can predict future, for the simple reason that such an activity expose many hidden facts, secrets, plots, conspiracies, as well as weakness, inability or wrong doings etc. 

In that Sense a seer becomes a very dangerous person for people using power to control other people, and must be obviously fought and condemned, because otherwise can undermine that power, showing it is not real power after all only a very limited scope of social authority. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, moonman said:

We're all still waiting to hear about the "scientific credentials" you keep claiming to have. That is, of course, assuming they aren't completely made up.

Other members here have no issues explaining exactly what their credentials are, there's no reason for you to not do it - again, assuming you aren't making it up.

Excuses for not listing them are as good as admitting it's all lies, btw.

You are still waiting for?  they have been all the time clearly stated in my original profile of 2007 at Abovetopsecret website. 

it intrigues me that after all the digging on my past no body here had even read them.  Any professional researcher first thing that learns is to check not only what is talking about but moreover who is referring to before to try to attack a source by the way. 

There is stated that I have graduate degrees of Science In Mathematics, Statistics and Information Science and of Engineering in the area of Signals. 

I work since many years ago in research at Doctoral level, I am not going to disclose more on personal information about me, I have a private life by the way. 

The Angel of Lightness  

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

You are still waiting for?  they have been all the time clearly stated in my original profile of 2007 at Abovetopsecret website.

I'm not a member there and have no interest in being one. Is it available for non-member view? Link?

"There is stated I have graduate degrees of Science In Mathematics, Statistics and Information Science and of Engineering in the area of Signals" - WTF does this prove? What school?

If that's all you have listed for actual credentials, no one can (or should) take that seriously. It could have been made up on the fly.

I'm a neurosurgeon and rocket scientist on the weekends, by the way. I have graduate degrees in neurosurgery and rocketry. I did my thesis on performing brain surgery in zero G environments. I work for NASA.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 1/22/2020 at 1:45 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

One thing is sure from actual facts: by the transition period from Queen Elizabeth Realm to Charles we have seen two Prime Ministers forced to resign in 3 years, that is less than a normal tenure on that office, and if the would be few thing also as we are seeing this very same week a Royal crisis taken place, because if you don't yet understand that is what has occurred with Harry and Meghan.

They have surrendered their Royal titles in a definitive way, they are no longer Duke and Duchess, stepping down from them is in practical terms almost an abdication, they are moving out from the Royalty in all aspects.

I was not wrong on to point out that were going to see Britain having a national crisis to deal with on this epoch, and Charles has already assumed great part of the Royal public duties of her mother but is not yet ascended to the throne, so you can figure what could occur after this. 

The position of Charles as a likely successor is extremely weaken after this decision of his own son to step down from his titles before to accept to continue living a Royal style of Life, this creates a precedent never seen in that country since the abdication fo Edward VIIIth in 1936. 

The Angel of Lightness 

lol you didnt need to be a prophet to figure that out Angel.. like all of your predictions you just need to follow the news and keep up with the data and be able to do the same thing .. 

4 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Interesting in a forum devoted to the discussion of clairvoyance in particular and PSI phenomena in general there is still people trying to undermine the reputation of two of the most outstanding minds of history in those disciplines:  Edgar Cayce and Mitchell of Nostradamus. 

Of course the only way to find a look like argument to try to discredit an accurate seer is precisely to attack his reputation, Give me an attack directed not against an idea but against its thinker and there it is a confession that there is no valid argument to attack it under logic. 

Why Nostradamus used quatrains to post his predictions?  well for the same reason I use a nickname in public domains to do mine, because there have been always people that react furiously against whoever can predict future, for the simple reason that such an activity expose many hidden facts, secrets, plots, conspiracies, as well as weakness, inability or wrong doings etc. 

In that Sense a seer becomes a very dangerous person for people using power to control other people, and must be obviously fought and condemned, because otherwise can undermine that power, showing it is not real power after all only a very limited scope of social authority. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Cayce and Nostradamus are just two of the fakes. Their reputations are not going to improve no matter what. Each is a joke.

What undermines these two is that their predictions are as worthless as yours. Nostradamus has been shoehorned into just about everything. His quatrains are matched up time and time again in laughable ways to multiple events for each quatrain. Cayce suckered people in his day talking about all sorts of baloney. Each presented their material in a way to beguile the people of their time period.

Here are some of the incorrect statements you made:

Edgar Cayce predicted the Great Depression almost a decade ahead of it, the Pearl Harbor bombing,  the deaths of President Roosevelt and President Kennedy decades before they actually occurred

Cayce did not predict any of that. That's just people shoehorning his ramblings into whatever turned out to happen.

Cayce did make these predictions (all huge failures):

• 1958 US discovers the death ray used to destroy Atlantis
  • 1968 China converted to Christianity
  • California would slide into the ocean
  • New York destroyed by cataclysm between 1958 and 1998
  • 1933 would be a good year for people
  • diagnoses for people that already dead by the time he read their letters
  • 1934 he predicted that there would be a pole shift by 2000

Cayce was also an ignorant racist

• Claimed that humans were created in 5 separate claims and were distinct from each other
  • He promoted medical quackery
  •  

No one here is being furious. They are simply laughing. Your predictions have been failures and will continue to be failures. They are just plain wrong. 

What is just as funny is your claims to having certain types of work experience. Your incredible lack of understanding of even the basics of science reveals without a doubt that you are fabricating your credentials.

Let's look at this example:

In 2009 on the occasion of a century of the Tunguska Event I predicted Russia again was going soon to have another strong impact of a flying object arriving from outer space, it occurred in 2013.

There was no impact with the Tunguska event. I don't think you knew that. Making up stories of future events is laughable when you can't even get the basics right such as past events.

Then there is this glaring error:

Do you have any idea how often small asteroids or large meteors have colliding in this so unexpected and powerful way with Siberia, Russia in the past?  History only have records of Tunguska 1908 and Chelyabinsky 2012.

I already pointed that was wrong. ChrLzs also pointed out your mistake on that issue.

What about this glaring failure:

the existence of parallel universes is something well accepted in that Science

That reveals a great lack of understanding of science.

This is just the start of what would be along list should I bother to point out all of the science errors

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I wondered where this BS comes from that Cayce predicted Pearl Harbor. Everyone ready for this?

He was asked the following question? "Will the present European conflict create greater repercussions in the United States than those following the last World War"

Ready? ......................................... drum roll ..............................................................

He answered "As just indicated, there will be greater repercussions, but as for the reactions afterward -- these are being very well safeguarded and, if there is not too much of excitement, should come through in a very different form and manner."

How does anyone get Pearl Harbor out of that?

Image result for shoehorn Better get a bigger shoehorn to make this one fit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, toast said:

You are a hero.

BTW:

In what field exactly?

Getting more applauses than anyone else on ATS is ... certainly something to be proud of. :mellow:

• Like 1

Two false prophets on the forum. Two individuals twisting their predictions to fit a narrative. Two people who only seek attention. Doesn't hell have a special place for such deceivers?

• Like 3

On 1/30/2020 at 12:50 PM, moonman said:

I'm not a member there and have no interest in being one. Is it available for non-member view? Link?

"There is stated I have graduate degrees of Science In Mathematics, Statistics and Information Science and of Engineering in the area of Signals" - WTF does this prove? What school?

If that's all you have listed for actual credentials, no one can (or should) take that seriously. It could have been made up on the fly.

I'm a neurosurgeon and rocket scientist on the weekends, by the way. I have graduate degrees in neurosurgery and rocketry. I did my thesis on performing brain surgery in zero G environments. I work for NASA.

Those are my Actual credentials, either if you can believe them or not.  Of course it is pretty much clear that in between you and me there is probably few in common, just in the way to reply it jump from the page the level of education each one has.  

It is said that everybody judge from his own condition by the way, so I assume a liar thinks everybody else it is so, I can Not do something to fix your little problem. 

By the way I always graduated with honors and writing really interesting thesis, perhaps that may help you to grasp why I have been able to shape a a career as researcher in Science and Technology. 

Have a nice weekend!

The Angel of Lightness 

55 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Those are my Actual credentials, either if you can believe them or not.  Of course it is pretty much clear that in between you and me there is probably few in common, just in the way to reply it jump from the page the level of education each one has.  

It is said that everybody judge from his own condition by the way, so I assume a liar thinks everybody else it is so, I can Not do something to fix your little problem. 

By the way I always graduated with honors and writing really interesting thesis, perhaps that may help you to grasp why I have been able to shape a a career as researcher in Science and Technology. 

Have a nice weekend!

The Angel of Lightness 

Cool story bro.

Have a crappy weekend!

The Tingle of Lameness

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, stereologist said:

You claim that your statements are well written but as we point out they are lacking. You use vague terms. You try to match up common events such as mag 5 quakes with your predictions. You link up ideas with quakes and volcanoes that have no relationship. Astronomical events do NOT affect earthquakes except for possibly some less quakes in oceanic crust. Climate change does not affect quakes (3). You repeatedly try to link in whatever you think is happening in the world of people with geological events (11). That's just plain old woo. 

Your posts show that the following claim of ability is unlikely to be true. Your idea that the actions of people cause nature to lash out is

Your idea that the actions of people cause nature to lash out is one of those bizarre woo  ideas and certainly suggests a strong lack of understanding of even basic science. 

I would recommend reworking your predictions to match up with what understanding science has of the world we live in. Drop the woo factor. 

I recommend you to Never think that the level of progress of Science at any moment of History to grasp phenomena is the "Correct" measure of understanding that can be achieved.

Collective mentality do not moves always in the same direction of what truth really points out, it is breaking paradigms that the greatest discoveries have been done.  

That is why Christopher Columbus wasted a decade to convince his contemporary europeans his trip was not suicidal, Giordano Bruno was burnt, Leonardo Davinci was accused to the Inquisition and Galileo Galilei brutally repressed and censored by them, moreover that is why Giuglemio Marconi spent various months secluded in a psychiatric hospital by the way, sent by people couldn't understand that wireless communication is possible. 

That is a grave mistake anybody working professionally in science must avoid. 

The Angel of Lightness 

29 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I recommend you to Never think that the level of progress of Science at any moment of History to grasp phenomena is the "Correct" measure of understanding that can be achieved.

Collective mentality do not moves always in the same direction of what truth really points out, it is breaking paradigms that the greatest discoveries have been done.  

That is why Christopher Columbus wasted a decade to convince his contemporary europeans his trip was not suicidal, Giordano Bruno was burnt, Leonardo Davinci was accused to the Inquisition and Galileo Galilei brutally repressed and censored by them, moreover that is why Giuglemio Marconi spent various months secluded in a psychiatric hospital by the way, sent by people couldn't understand that wireless communication is possible. 

That is a grave mistake anybody working professionally in science must avoid. 

The Angel of Lightness 

That's cute how you try to insinuate yourself with important historic figures just to bump this nonsense, but no one is falling for it.

The Pringle of Blandness

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:04 PM, XenoFish said:

Two false prophets on the forum. Two individuals twisting their predictions to fit a narrative. Two people who only seek attention. Doesn't hell have a special place for such deceivers?

Well, Your own way to express disappointment shows clearly how poor is your understanding of all this discussion, the way you articulate your opinions is coming clearly from a really fundamentalistic agenda just right on the path of collision between religious fanatics  and fanatic atheism. 

C. Jung,  J.B Rhine,  J. G. Pratt, L. E. Rhine, D. Pope, H.E. Puthoff, F.J.Evans, C.H.Holland, D.N.O'conell,  were scientist minds that devoted their careers to the serious study of Hypnosis, extransensorial perception, altered states of conciousness and PSI, that was many decades ago if you don't know it.

Check the kind of affiliations they had if you don't trust me,  they were working in the Zurich U., Stanford U., Burghozli Hospital in Switzerland and the labs of  Duke U. and U.Penn in America.   

H.E. Puthoff  leaded a research program that was founded by CIA and DiA agencies at SRI International by the way, and we are talking of a man that got a PhD in EE at Standford, that is the kind of minds that have approached with interest to PSI, and that obviously many of my contradictors here even do not acknowledge at all.  

G. Lozanov (Barcelona, Spain) and A.Caycedo(Varna, Bulgaria) are credited since 1970 through an International scientific conference of to have worked completely independently in very distant places of the world developing an entire new branch on Education and Neurology based on accelerated through application of this same research line that many here only can associate with mambo jumbo. 

It is incredible that when one mention here terms like collective unconscious or subconcious mind there is still on the third decade of the 21 century people absolutely convinced those terms were created by New Age authors, that is crass ignorance in the subject. 

That has nothing to do with Science by the way. 

The Angel of Lightness 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:04 AM, XenoFish said:

I think they are already there.  Why else would they seek this kind of attention?

Keep going, don't stop, I need something to make me sleepy. You should team up with the other "prophet". The two of you could host your own show, call it "The Doom and Gloom Hour: Where your misery is our business".

• Like 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I think they are already there.  Why else would they seek this kind of attention?

It's annoying and in poor taste. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

moreover that is why Giuglemio Marconi spent various months secluded in a psychiatric hospital by the way, sent by people couldn't understand that wireless communication is possible. 

Did he? The only such reference on Wiki the pedia is Marconi wrote to the Ministry of Post and Telegraphs, then under the direction of Pietro Lacava, explaining his wireless telegraph machine and asking for funding. He never received a response to his letter, which was eventually dismissed by the Minister, who wrote "to the Longara" on the document, referring to the insane asylum on Via della Lungara in Rome.[34], which was clearly intended satirically. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's annoying and in poor taste. 

But they are getting the attention.

10 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

That has nothing to do with Science by the way. 

well I think science would agree with you there 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

well I think science would agree with you there 

When a person replies compulsively also introducing himself with a quote on fascism, in a discussion of a phenomena that has been  presented for a scientific consideration, analysis and discussion, after references from some of the most reputed research centers in the field have been cited, I would not be surprised that it is also 'quoting' me in a fragmentary and edited way and pretty much out of context, isn't it?. 

That is all what you can say about this? who is trying to gain attention at expense of who here?

I will come back here again only when real meaningful arguments may be presented through serious replies.  

The Angel of Lightness 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

... after references from some of the most reputed research centers in the field have been cited

You cited, as your FIRST and thus best reference, a 'scientist' by the name of J B Rhine.  Now, remember, dear reader, that was TheAngelofLightness' choice of best...  Now, here's just some information on that moron from the Wiki...

..Rhine's results have never been duplicated by the scientific community.
..A number of psychological departments attempted to repeat Rhine's experiments with failure.
..Cox concluded "There is no evidence of extrasensory perception either in the 'average man' or of the group investigated or in any particular individual of that group. The discrepancy between these results and those obtained by Rhine is due either to uncontrollable factors in experimental procedure or to the difference in the subjects."
..Four other psychological departments failed to replicate Rhine's results.
..It was revealed that Rhine's experiments into extrasensory perception (ESP) contained methodological flaws.
..Leonard Zusne and Warren Jones have written that "the keeping of records in Rhine’s experiments was inadequate. Sometimes, the subject would help with the checking of his or her calls against the order of cards. In some long-distance telepathy experiments, the order of the cards passed through the hands of the percipient before it got from Rhine to the agent."
..The methods the Rhines used to prevent subjects from gaining hints and clues as to the design on the cards were far from adequate. In many experiments, the cards were displayed face up, but hidden behind a small wooden shield. Several ways of obtaining information about the design on the card remain even in the presence of the shield. For instance, the subject may be able sometimes to see the design on the face-up card reflected in the agent’s glasses.
..In 1938, Harold Gulliksen wrote that Rhine did not describe his experimental methods clearly and used inappropriate mathematical procedures which overestimated the significance of his results.
..Hansel wrote "it is now known that each experiment contained serious flaws that escaped notice in the examination made by the authors of Extra-Sensory Perception After Sixty Years".[23]

That's just SOME of the problems with Rhine's moronic work.  Is he your grandpa, Angel?  Because that is exactly the sort of tripe you are serving up - garbage for the gullible.  And YOU selected that as your first reference, so it goes DOWNHILL from there.

I find it absolutely staggering that you would know this little about the stuff you are presenting - it is either incredible levels of incompetence, or a deliberate attempt to misinform this forum.  Shame on you, either way.

I would not be surprised that it is also 'quoting' me in a fragmentary and edited way and pretty much out of context, isn't it?. 

That is all what you can say about this? who is trying to gain attention at expense of who here?

Oh, the delicious irony...

I will come back here again only when real meaningful arguments may be presented through serious replies.

You have garnered NOTHING but criticism of your ridiculous claims.  You have predicted nothing successfully, and indeed the jury seems to agree that you are in fact an 'anti-predicter', who mostly manages to predict stuff that does NOT happen.

So yes, please do NOT come back until you cease making ludicrous subjective claims of 'matches' when they are no such thing, and address the rest of the flaws in this silliness and self delusion.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My prediction for 2020, is that ChrLzs will demand someone's "best evidence", on numerous occasions. I expect the passing of time, will see this prophecy fulfilled, thereby constituting "best evidence" that the gift of prophecy is real ! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

My prediction for 2020, is that ChrLzs will demand someone's "best evidence", on numerous occasions. I expect the passing of time, will see this prophecy fulfilled, thereby constituting "best evidence" that the gift of prophecy is real ! ;)

Will you put $20 on that, as a bet?

I'll even make it easier - it doesn't have to convince me, but it does have to pass genuine reasonable peer review..  I'll let the moderators decide if that is the case...

But given that the Scientific Method has been around for over a century, I gotta ask why you think it will be 2020 when 'something' happens...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1