Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me, that is not a real prophecy, sounds to me as a huge imprudence, happen that I have many years predicting successfully,  I don't need to prove you or anybody else my abilities.  I am planning to live many more, I have feelings for civilians and ordinary innocent people that may be affected by the conflict, but I have enough brain to see what is the personal risk here running.

If I do what you ask for I will put in risk my own life by the way, I am not going to disclose things here that are part of secret plans carried out by militaries able to kill heads of state thousands of miles from American coasts, it would be stupid to do that, suicidal. 

By the end of the year and when the events become fact I will show you how each one of them was executed in precise synchronicity with one of the important astronomical events of 2020.

I really want to be open but this has sensate limits obviously and this discussion has reached them. 

The Angel of Lightness 

jmccr8

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

If I do what you ask for I will put in risk my own life by the way, I am not going to disclose things here that are part of secret plans carried out by militaries able to kill heads of state thousands of miles from American coasts, it would be stupid to do that, suicidal. 

:lol:.....LMAO......I missed this Jay!!! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

At this point of the almost evening in the East Coast of USA there are some important new developments to comment on the COVID19 epidemics measures:

- Miami has postponed their Ultra Music Festival and Cancelled their Ocho Music Festival.

-  New Port authorities are debating to cancel their St Patrick's parade

-  Hartford, Conn. has also cancelled their St Patrick's parade.

-  Austin has cancelled their  SXSW music festival and march 

-  Denver Colorado has as well cancelled their St Patrick's parade. 

-  Boston has not only confirmed their decision to cancel their St Patricks Parade but also their Marathon 2020.

-  Holyoke, Mass. also dropped their St Patrick's parade 

-  San Francisco, Calif. has cancelled their St Patrick massive celebration and their Game developers Conference. 

-  Belfast, North Ireland, Uk also has cancelled their St Patrick's parade. 

-  Los Angeles has postponed their Times Food Bowl and cancelled their RuPaul’s DragCon L.A. 2020.

This confirms the pertinence of my call hours ago, at this morning in a separate thread that now is in study and it was open when only Dublin and Boston had cancelled their parades. These are good news but it is still concerning what may occur with other large events in metropolitan areas with outbreaks running like  NYC, DC, Chicago and Philadelphia.

There was nothing in that thread by the way that promoted panic, and it was definitively not mockery of fear,  to the contrary it suggested to make intelligent decisions on time to prevent major calamities.

It was a very sensate warning of what may occur if massive events are not cancelled in the country on this specific season that the outbreak is already running and it is clear there are not enough testing kits available even for the current needs. 

One thing is to celebrate the festivity privately and with people you know very well, as relatives or close friends, where the chances that somebody may be seriously ill without knowing you are low, than to go into an event where thousands are going to be gathered many of whom one really don't know closely. 

The warning was supported also in decisions that have been made around the world by governments also fighting this same infection and also in actual historical records, so it is not one that live exclusively in the realm of speculations.

I was aware of the many economic interests running on the parades, but I feel morally compelled to express my concerns on time, what class of seer interested in help others I might be if I only react after a major issue becomes completely unfolded for them?  No profit produced by the massive celebration will repair lost lives caused by it. 

The virus is certainly very dangerous, is not a common look like cold one as somebody may have suggested in some reply, it has killed in less than three months more than 4260 lives world wide and the World Health Organization is declaring it as Pandemics. 

The COVID 19 virus also does not only kill people with preconditions or already ill, as somebody else also misinformed, it is able to kill healthy elders and underage people, more over children.  Even an adult that is not treated properly on time may develop severe pneumonia symptoms. 

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 

13 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The virus is certainly very dangerous, is not a common look like cold one as somebody may have suggested in some reply, it has killed in less than three months more than 4260 lives world wide and the World Health Organization is declaring it as Pandemics. 

The COVID 19 virus also does not only kill people with preconditions or already ill, as somebody else also misinformed, it is able to kill healthy elders and underage people, more over children.  Even an adult that is not treated properly on time may develop severe pneumonia symptoms. 

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 

so...you have now acquiesced to just reporting the news?  Good I say!  Because you suck at predicting stuff!   

I just read your entire diatribe...not one mention of anything like The Corona Virus did you predict.  Nothing.  Zilch.  How could you have missed that?  Since that is the first thing to have happened in 2020...one would think you would have mentioned that early on...but no.  You have said NOTHING about it in your predictions.

Because you suck at predicting stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The virus is certainly very dangerous, is not a common look like cold one as somebody may have suggested in some reply, it has killed in less than three months more than 4260 lives world wide and the World Health Organization is declaring it as Pandemics

:rolleyes: and most will walk around with the sniffles while not even knowing they have it. 

Found something to fear monger on and people still aren't paying attention.........

Your English points to the fact that it is not your primary and you never attended a American university. 

Edited by Piney
Edgar Cayce poop.......
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Piney said:

:rolleyes: and most will walk around with the sniffles while not even knowing they have it. 

Found something to fear monger on and people still aren't paying attention.........

Your English points to the fact that' it is not your primary and you never attended a American university. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/share-facts.html

https://epmonthly.com/article/debunking-coronavirus-myths-vs-truth/

Kinda getting tired of hearing about this virus.

Edited by XenoFish
Added link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Kinda getting tired of hearing about this virus.

I'm tired of fear mongering......actually been for a few years now........

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm tired of fear mongering......actually been for a few years now........

That's all these "prophets" do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/5/2020 at 12:53 AM, stereologist said:

The volcano ones are just as laughable as the earthquake ones as the predictions in this thread.

The quatrain in question goes:  Earthshaking fire from the center of the earth, will cause tremors around the New City.  Two great rocks will war for a long time, then Arethusa will redden a new river.

In this quatrain Nostradamus clearly tuned his TV in to TMZ and has seen future news in which Peter Dinklage gets into a fist fight with Dwayne Johnson in Syracuse NY.  The reference to fire from the center of the earth is all about rage (and perhaps the Manhattan Fault line), the New City is clearly New York.  The two great rocks clearly refers to Dinklage whose first name means "rock" and Dwayne "the rock" Johnson.  Arethusa refers to a nymph from Sicily associated with the city of Syracuse...  And there you have it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Peter Dinklage gets into a fist fight with Dwayne Johnson

:lol: LMAO!! I just had the full frontal autistic visual on that show!! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Well, then you know why TMZ is gonna pick it up and that it will be so famous even Nostradamus will predict it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Krillian vs Nappa lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So we get a thread about cancelling parades to combat spreading the virus - that's not a prediction, it's common sense.

Worst part about it, we'll never hear the end of it from the false prophets that will have claim to have "predicted" people getting sick from such events.

Where was the prediction about the desease popping up in the first place you fakers? Any idiot can say how it will spread.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

This confirms the pertinence of my call hours ago, at this morning in a separate thread that now is in study and it was open when only Dublin and Boston had cancelled their parades. These are good news but it is still concerning what may occur with other large events in metropolitan areas with outbreaks running like  NYC, DC, Chicago and Philadelphia.

That was the now deleted one where you said that millions would die unless the authorities of the world did as you said, you disgraceful scaremonger? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, joc said:

so...you have now acquiesced to just reporting the news?  Good I say!  Because you suck at predicting stuff!   

I just read your entire diatribe...not one mention of anything like The Corona Virus did you predict.  Nothing.  Zilch.  How could you have missed that?  Since that is the first thing to have happened in 2020...one would think you would have mentioned that early on...but no.  You have said NOTHING about it in your predictions.

Because you suck at predicting stuff.

I am not going to respond all the nasty comments I see on this thread, that would be as dignify them in a way they really do not deserve.  Now with respect to yours let me say that this is one of the extremely rare occasions in which I deal with a comment that really lacks of any class what so ever, goes underground in intentions and malice. 

You are among the other insulting posts authors here one of the leading figures that always claim that I am a sort of Prophet of the doomsday, a fears mongering and other insulting adjectives because there is in your own so special standards of clairvoyance or prophetic experience too much of tragedies on my predictions.

Now You are coming to me stripping off your garments with your furious claim that why I didn't include this as my first prediction of 2020?, or perhaps 2019? because it is officially called by The WHO  COVID19 for some reason.

Don't make me laugh, it is clear that hypocrisy is selling really cheap on these days in the market, isn't it?. 

You wanted a prediction on COVID19 well there is one already running, that if there is no cancellation of all the St Patrick celebrations in all major metropolitan areas of the country we are going to see spread this pandemics in a horrible way in America. 

Here it is the link, and it is not erased it was closed, primarily to avoid a sequence of irrelevant replies crowding it. 

Is that common sense,  possibly, I never said it is not, I am not a narcissist looking for the first opportunity to jump over others,  predating a thread to gain attention, nor a clown calling others scaremonger.  

However, apparently, and that include for what I have read here this night on replies in this thread, common sense is not very abundant on these days, there are still large cities believing they can go ahead with No risk whatsoever in massive celebrations, in the same way that there is silly people thinking that this virus only kill people that is already sick of something else. 

Do you want to know really what is Common sense?

Common sense if it really exists must be to do not eat animals that are extremely impure as the Pangolin that lives digging in the soil or in contact with bats almost all its life, that is what has triggered this pandemics and it is written in the Bible, in the book of Leviticus by the way, written at least 3900 years ago!

Leviticus 11, ...

You are not to eat any creature that moves about on the ground, whether it moves on its belly or walks on all fours or on many feet; it is detestable.
Do not defile yourselves by any of these creatures. Do not make yourselves unclean by means of them or be made unclean by them.
I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves about on the ground.

What a surprise isn't it? how the author knew what may come out of that pagan practice? what was the way he used to "guess" that those animals are pandora boxes where a monstrous pandemics can go out from?

Don't bother to waste time into think about it, the answer is because Prophetic experience and powerful Intuition really exist, that is the only possible explanation.  

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

7 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am not going to respond all the nasty comments I see on this thread, that would be as dignify them in a way they really do not deserve.  Now with respect to yours let me say that this is one of the extremely rare occasions in which I deal with a comment that really lacks of any class what so ever, goes underground in intentions and malice. 

You are among the other insulting posts authors here one of the leading figures that always claim that I am a sort of Prophet of the doomsday, a fears mongering and other insulting adjectives because there is in your own so special standards of clairvoyance or prophetic experience too much of tragedies on my predictions.

Now You are coming to me stripping off your garments with your furious claim that why I didn't include this as my first prediction of 2020?, or perhaps 2019? because it is officially called by The WHO  COVID19 for some reason.

Don't make me laugh, it is clear that hypocrisy is selling really cheap on these days in the market, isn't it?. 

You wanted a prediction on COVID19 well there is one already running, that if there is no cancellation of all the St Patrick celebrations in all major metropolitan areas of the country we are going to see spread this pandemics in a horrible way in America. 

Here it is the link, and it is not erased it was closed, primarily to avoid a sequence of irrelevant replies crowding it. 

Is that common sense,  possibly, I never said it is not, I am not a narcissist looking for the first opportunity to jump over others,  predating a thread to gain attention, nor a clown calling others scaremonger.  

However, apparently, and that include for what I have read here this night on replies in this thread, common sense is not very abundant on these days, there are still large cities believing they can go ahead with No risk whatsoever in massive celebrations, in the same way that there is silly people thinking that this virus only kill people that is already sick of something else. 

Do you want to know really what is Common sense?

Common sense if it really exists must be to do not eat animals that are extremely impure as the Pangolin that lives digging in the soil or in contact with bats almost all its life, that is what has triggered this pandemics and it is written in the Bible, in the book of Leviticus by the way, written at least 3900 years ago!

What a surprise isn't it? how the author knew what may come out of that pagan practice? what was the way he used to "guess" that those animals are pandora boxes where a monstrous pandemics can go out from?

Don't bother to waste time into think about it, the answer is because Prophetic experience and powerful Intuition really exist, that is the only possible explanation.  

The Angel of Lightness 

So you told the world to cancel St Patricks Day Parades...and when the mayors of large cities actually just did that..you are claiming responsibility for it?

Hang on...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, AoL, for another demonstration of your self delusion and deliberate attempts to deceive...

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

You wanted a prediction on COVID19 well there is one already running

The clear implication in that phrasing, is that you predicted the virus.  You did not.  If that was just a genuine error on your part, then word your sentences more clearly.

Next, you go on to AGAIN demonstrate your lack of even the most basic understanding of science or statistics:

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

, that if there is no cancellation of all the St Patrick celebrations in all major metropolitan areas of the country we are going to see spread this pandemics in a horrible way in America. 

That is a ludicrous and completely close-minded, ill-conceived conclusion.  THINK, AoL - are you seriously suggesting that it will just be the St Pat's celebrations being the prime reason why the numbers of covid-19 sufferers will increase over the next few weeks?  Forgive my vomit...

So you think it won't be because the US has only just started rolling out test kits, and all the carriers/'mild-sufferers' start getting revealed?  Or that it isn't just spreading via people going shopping, or operating/using small businesses, or going to parties or the myriad of other social events?  Seriously, what is wrong with your logical thinking?

Frankly, I'm sick of hearing your incessant whining about how everyone is picking on you.  Me, if I received a comprehensive set of rejections from what is the premier 'mystery-explaining' internet forum .. well, I'd be taking the hint and taking up a different hobby.

YOU are the one making lame and mostly wrong 'predictions'.

YOU are the one misrepresenting your earlier claims, changing the wording and leaving out context, and offering weak subjective 'matches' that even a 4th grader would poke holes in.

Take a hint.

And AGAIN, I ask - AngelofLightness, can you point to a forum where you are enjoying the kudos you think you deserve?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In all of these cancellations we have not seen the big cancellations. What about the widespread call to cancel church services? That's not even the biggest.

AngelOfLightness and this cancellation stuff reminds me of Tamara Rand. Rand was a psychic charlatan. She claimed in 1981 that she predicted the assassination attempt on the president. 

Of course the best predictions are those made after the fact. That is Tamara Rand did. Now we see the same happening here.

As was shown earlier in this thread:

1. The predictions of megaquakes are impossible according to the USGS
  2. Mangling predictions to claim hits is done with Nostradamus' quatrains and also predictions in this thread
  3. Faked credentials are trivial to spot
  4. Appeals to frauds like Cayce is a recipe for failure
  5. Large bolides colliding with the Earth's atmosphere is not rare

Now we see that making predictions after the fact is also being done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's not surprising that the predictions in this thread have been all failures.

OK, they were failures followed by mangling of events to pretend that there were some hits. 

As a friend of mine suggested about gambling, the only way to win at gambling is to find someone with a gift for losing and then see if you can place a bet against them. 

Mathematically, we'd be betting on the complement of the events.

• Like 2