Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

TheAngelofLightness

20 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Actually this could tie in to the prediction above (just as scientific) about Joe Biden; he decides to run with either Occasional Cortez or Tulsa Gabbard as running mate, and he naturally sweeps his way to the White House, then he snuffs it in slightly suspicious circumstances, then low and behold!¬

Oh Comeon. Clearly the prophet is predicting the triumphant return of America's savior

Spoiler

lat-palin-wink-k859avnc

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 3

On 1/6/2020 at 11:40 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

If I do what you ask for I will put in risk my own life by the way, I am not going to disclose things here that are part of secret plans carried out by militaries able to kill heads of state thousands of miles from American coasts, it would be stupid to do that, suicidal.

You'll be bumped off in a Drone strike if you use your special superpower gifts in any way that might be useful rather than something that happens all the time anyway or which you can retrospectively say "See? That was what I meant" ? :cry:

• Like 2

On 1/7/2020 at 12:21 AM, freetoroam said:

It would help you if you did, as your predictions for last year has not proved it.

Incidently,  your last years list is very similar to this one,  only you have updated Trump and some current events.

Here is one of your predictions from last year, this year has proven your 2019 predictions were wrong.

PROVEN wrong. 

Come on, he was obviously talking about the Great Harry & Meghan Affair that's caused a constipational crisis second only to the abdication crisis of 1936! He was just a couple of weeks late. :( 

England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Come on, he was obviously talking about the Great Harry & Meghan Affair that's caused a constipational crisis second only to the abdication crisis of 1936! He was just a couple of weeks late. :( 

England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. 

Hang on, can Charles actually become King?  He divorced Diana after all, and Camilla is definitely divorced, so how is that legal when Edward VIII wasn't allowed for much the same reason?  Let's have William V and keep everything legal thx.  At least his parents weren't divorced at the time, and he isn't a child molester like his uncle.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 2:00 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Mrs May was even prevented to be to any general election, no chance at all of reelection, but moreover she was never elected by the people, she was chosen by the parliament.  

Well, she thought she was, even if not many others took her seriously: 2017 United Kingdom general election

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

are you really Donald Trump? You sound very much like one of his speeches. "I ... am ... a genius ... "

A notable difference however...Donald Trump actually is a genius.  He's more like Will Sonnet from the 70s western classic TV show...The Guns of Will Sonnet.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:
8 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Your audacity does not know decency,  Who you are trying to fool?...

I know very well what are the limits of scientific forecasting...

I, along with everyone else, know very well the limits of 'psychic predictions'.   So...who are you trying to fool?

8 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

If my forecast becomes matched with the kind of seismic activity I am predicting in this thread for 2020....many of the most prestigious seismologists and research centers on this subject of the world to ask me how I did it.

I'm sure they will be beating down your door. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Also picked the wrong royal  

• Haha 3

Why are there never good predictions? Like cancer and blindness being cured. Someone finding a way to end food crisis or creating better fuel sources, etc. No, it's all doom and gloom, even a cynical person like myself can only take so much of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

If my forecast becomes matched with the kind of seismic activity I am predicting in this thread for 2020, as it is already stated, with no additional hints or details at all, I would be by sure seek by many of the most prestigious seismologists and research centers on this subject of the world to ask me how I did it. 

I'm quite sure they would be blathering your name all over the Global Media if  you had predicted that Today...a 5.9 Earthquake would shake already devastated Puerto Rico.

Where were you?  Asleep?  You missed your calling...

You can tell a fake by not only what they get wrong...but by what they don't even predict...like this:

Magnitude 5.9 shock rocks quake-stunned Puerto Rico LINK

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A magnitude 5.9 quake shook Puerto Rico on Saturday, causing further damage along the island’s southern coast, where previous recent quakes have toppled homes and schools.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the 8:54 a.m. (1254 GMT) quake hit 8 miles (13 kilometers) southeast of Guanica at a shallow depth of 3 miles (5 kilometers).

Puerto Rico’s Electric Power Authority said outages were reported across much of southern Puerto Rico and crews were assessing possible damage at power plants.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

some tinpot General from some tinpot banana republic somewhere in Central or S. America might be bumped off? Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs. 

Actually this could tie in to the prediction above (just as scientific) about Joe Biden; he decides to run with either Occasional Cortez or Tulsa Gabbard as running mate, and he naturally sweeps his way to the White House, then he snuffs it in slightly suspicious circumstances, then low and behold!¬

Here's another 'prediction'. If Cortez is vice president, I'll put a gun to my head.

• Haha 3

Earlier, I asked the following questions of the OP:

On 1/10/2020 at 1:46 PM, ChrLzs said:

how do you use statistics in your predictions, if at all?
And how could someone use statistics and probability to assess their accuracy?

I asked them because AoL has now made the claim that they he has university degree/s and that probability and statistics are his specialty.

If that is true, then he must know how statistics and probability should/could be applied to the predictions.

Applying those two disciplines would involve setting up some objective (NOT subjective) rules for ascertaining whether:

- the predictions were in fact specific enough, and correct enough, to be judged a 'match'

- the predictions were, therefore, of statistical significance.

Applying that type of methodology (which I would be happy to outline and give some examples of) would tell us if:

1. AoL is correct in his self-assessment of his level of success, ie he is a genuine 'seer' or prophet

2. AoL has a level of prediction accuracy of about 50-50, ie as good as one might expect if you just make some educated guesses and pick likely events and loose descriptions of dates and locations.

3. AoL is actually achieving less than he should statistically, in other words he is "anti-predicting".

My Initial guess without doing the maths (yet ...) is that AoL is in category 3, in other words his 'predictions' are only useful in the sense that you should expect them not to happen.  That is based on the number of horrendously incorrect guesses that are being revealed above (let's face it, even his 'best' vague matches are just plain awful).  And, perhaps more importantly, as Joc and others have mentioned, there's all the major events (of much greater impact than those he chooses) that he completely missed and clearly didn't even rate a mention.  Let's face it, if someone genuinely had some fore-knowledge, then there is no way they would miss things like, well, let's say the inferno here in Australia, or the Iranian downing of the airliner, the volcano in NZ, or the many thousands of other huge headline events he has missed.

Let us not prevaricate about the flora beat around the bush.  It's self-delusion.  And IF he's genuinely knowledgeable about stats and probability, I'd like to him to be brave enough to answer the questions - imagine the apology I'd have to make! :D

Having said that, the wise thing to do might be to run, because I might just start doing the statistical analysis....

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I asked them because AoL has now made the claim that they he has university degree/s and that probability and statistics are his specialty.

They claimed to a a "Professor who taught at a prominent college in the U.S".

Yet they won't reveal themselves for "fear of government reprisal"...

....This is a old hat con.....

Here's some of their old fails you can pick through.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1195685/pg1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 1/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

11) Extremely strong earthquakes are going to shake zones along the continents next to the regions already suffering with wild fires. This synchronicity will show clearly that we will be facing this as consequences of the unbalance caused by human activities over nature. This 2020 will have megaquakes in northern Chile, Brazilian border with Peru and Bolivia, Central Andean Venezuela, Central Andean Colombia, south of Nicaragua, south central Guatemala, South East and Central Mexico, Baja peninsula, Central and southern California, Border region between Oregon and Washington, British Columbia Pacific Islands, New Caledonia, Fidji, Vanatu, central and southern China, border between Pakistan and India, central Iran, North eastern Turkey and the Caucasus, south of Philippines and central Indonesia . Strong Volcanic activity will strike in southern Alaska, Kamchatka, Hawaii, Central and southern Italy, southern Greece, Central Mexico, Western Colombia, central Ecuador and also in Central Chile border with Argentina. Many of these mega quakes will arrive preceded by a sequence of foreshocks and all of them will be followed by subsequent really strong aftershocks making specially difficult the rescue and reconstruction operations. It is specially worrying the occurrence of Megaquakes in extremely dense populated areas, like I see it will be the case for Mexico, California, Chile, China, Japan, and Indonesia. Most likely these events will strike on January, April, July, September and November. 

Wow!  It's starting already!

154437412_Taalvolcano.thumb.jpg.cec613b9f6a93ef694b33e2d55f51fcb.jpg

One down, only 30+ to go!  How amazing is this guy?

Okay, sceptics might say Taal is actually in Luzon, which is hardly in the south of the Philippines.  Well - two replies to that:

i) what's a thousand kilometres between friends?

ii) if you read his predictions again he doesn't actually say 'southern Philippines' but 'south of Philippines'.  If you use Bing maps (don't we all?) at the correct magnification look what happens:

2071410921_TaalvolcanoBing.jpg.8d4a61580e52274e18d23b0fa5eb4e0d.jpg

The volcano is underneath, i.e. south, of the word 'Philippines'!  Yet another 100% spot-on precisely accurate psychic reading from AoL - aren't we SO lucky to have him?

Edited by Tom1200
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:39 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

some tinpot General from some tinpot banana republic somewhere in Central or S. America might be bumped off? Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs. 

From what I perceive it is very likely that a woman can be picked up as a Runner mate, more probable in the Democratic side of the arena, by this 2020. 

The difference is that She is going to have a higher political and human profile than Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin and so I don't think she will decrease the possibilities of the Nominee to win, to the contrary may help a lot to achieve his ambitions.  What it is interesting is that such a woman will have a really large chance of to become President in the long run, at some point of this same decade. 

Nevertheless, I don't think is any of the two ladies you have mentioned.  Also I see 2020 Presidential election as one extremely contested and the final numbers are going to be very tied in many states, I don't perceive a scenario for a landslide victory for who become elected. It could be another election with the Popular vote in one side and the Electoral vote in the other. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

On 1/11/2020 at 12:32 PM, joc said:

I'm quite sure they would be blathering your name all over the Global Media if  you had predicted that Today...a 5.9 Earthquake would shake already devastated Puerto Rico.

Where were you?  Asleep?  You missed your calling...

You can tell a fake by not only what they get wrong...but by what they don't even predict...like this:

Magnitude 5.9 shock rocks quake-stunned Puerto Rico LINK

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A magnitude 5.9 quake shook Puerto Rico on Saturday, causing further damage along the island’s southern coast, where previous recent quakes have toppled homes and schools.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the 8:54 a.m. (1254 GMT) quake hit 8 miles (13 kilometers) southeast of Guanica at a shallow depth of 3 miles (5 kilometers).

Puerto Rico’s Electric Power Authority said outages were reported across much of southern Puerto Rico and crews were assessing possible damage at power plants.

My prediction of really strong seismic activity on the Atlantic Ocean was already stated in 2019, months before this thread appeared, and since the first strong Earthquake on Puerto Rico occurred precisely on January 6th, the very transition day between the two years for my threads, since I never release predictions by the very 1st of January, I considered it as part of the achieved predictions of the previous year Calendar. 

Now, on the version of these same predictions released on the website of godlikeproductions, as well as the one of my page on Facebook, certainly Puerto Rico is included on the list. I am not sure why the transcription here didn't mention it, sorry but I have to trust my assistants to post the forecasts in different forums, my duties on the Academic life take a lot of my available time. 

As a matter of fact Puerto Rico was not the only place on the last year in the Atlantic where there were interesting seismic motions that matched with my insights of so many months ago, the interoceanic ridge has had at different points along the northern hemisphere various events but all of them occurred underwater.

I have considered not only Puerto Rico but the small Antilles, specially nearby Martinica, Guadalupe and Trinidad Islands, a candidate area for a megaquake, something higher than the ones we have seen on Puerto Rico until now, more lookalike the megaquake of Haiti years ago, but also the continental platform near East Coast of Canada and the Interoceanic Ridge to the south of  Iceland are other two potential areas of future posible strong seaquakes.  

The Angel of Lightness 

11 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

My prediction of really strong seismic activity on the Atlantic Ocean was already stated in 2019, months before this thread appeared, and since the first strong Earthquake on Puerto Rico occurred precisely on January 6th, the very transition day between the two years for my threads, since I never release predictions by the very 1st of January, I considered it as part of the achieved predictions of the previous year Calendar. 

Oh...I guess I missed it.  Please repost your prediction of the Earthquake in Puerto Rico.  Or, just feel free to continue with bs.

• Like 1

I'm a much better predictor than the Angel of Lightness...I actually predicted Trump would win the impossible election of 2016!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joc said:

Oh...I guess I missed it.  Please repost your prediction of the Earthquake in Puerto Rico.  Or, just feel free to continue with bs.

Don't worry, normally people see only what they are open to see, based on their systems of ideas, it is a conditioning response, after all perception is a making meaning of all the feedback our brain tries to process and grasp, and only preexisting concepts determine how much we will grasp from what the senses detect.  

Without a concept already existing on the mind it is so difficult if not almost impossible to understand what is perceived, that  is also why many people have trouble to understand or even accept that psi phenomena exist, or why the Aztecs believed Hernan Cortez and his soldiers were gods coming from heaven. 

That is also why the ancient Greeks invented the myth of the centaurs to try to explain their sightings of the first Scythian horse riders arriving to their territories, because they never before had seen horses domesticated by men.  

In a similar way that is why the native aborigines of he Caribbean, Mexico and Central America described the arrival of the first Spanidiards on their lands as people that came traveling over floating mountains moved by clouds that descended from the horizon, because they didn't have any concept on large ships moved with wind over  batteries of large sails. 

Here is the link on which clearly it was Stated Puerto Rico and its surrounding sea were going to have strong seismic events on this 2020. It is on the list of the numeral 11. 

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4230384/pg1

The Angel of Lightness 

On 1/8/2020 at 12:05 AM, toast said:

So you claim to be a scientist? 

Yes/no?

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:15 AM, ChrLzs said:

Earlier, I asked the following questions of the OP:

On 1/10/2020 at 1:46 PM, ChrLzs said:

1. How do you use statistics in your predictions, if at all?
2. And how could someone use statistics and probability, to assess their accuracy?

And I note the 'Angel' has NOT answered these rather simple questions, but instead is offering more subjective bullmanure and ludicrous claims about 'accuracy' and what might be considered a match.  As I said above, his only skill appears to be MISSING large events and getting even the smaller ones wrong..

AoL, I'll be answering the questions shortly, along with a full discussion about self-delusion, cherry picking, confirmation bias, subjective judgement and .. the overwhelming desire that some folks have, to feel 'special'.

Gee, I wonder if any/all of that applies here.......

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Don't worry, normally people see only what they are open to see, based on their systems of ideas, it is a conditioning response, after all perception is a making meaning of all the feedback our brain tries to process and grasp, and only preexisting concepts determine how much we will grasp from what the senses detect.  

Without a concept already existing on the mind it is so difficult if not almost impossible to understand what is perceived, that  is also why many people have trouble to understand or even accept that psi phenomena exist, or why the Aztecs believed Hernan Cortez and his soldiers were gods coming from heaven. 

That is also why the ancient Greeks invented the myth of the centaurs to try to explain their sightings of the first Scythian horse riders arriving to their territories, because they never before had seen horses domesticated by men.  

In a similar way that is why the native aborigines of he Caribbean, Mexico and Central America described the arrival of the first Spanidiards on their lands as people that came traveling over floating mountains moved by clouds that descended from the horizon, because they didn't have any concept on large ships moved with wind over  batteries of large sails. 

Here is the link on which clearly it was Stated Puerto Rico and its surrounding sea were going to have strong seismic events on this 2020. It is on the list of the numeral 11. 

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4230384/pg1

The Angel of Lightness 

As per your link....

I Agree to The Terms of This Membership Contract.

I have read and accept the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

I Do Not Agree to The Terms.

I do not agree to the terms....

• Like 2