Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TheAngelofLightness

Angel of Lightness Predictions 2020 decade

245 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Will you put $20 on that, as a bet?

I'll even make it easier - it doesn't have to convince me, but it does have to pass genuine reasonable peer review..  I'll let the moderators decide if that is the case...

But give that the Scientific Method has been around for over a century, I gotta ask why you think it will be 2020 when 'something' happens...

Because it has been foretold in the great internet-o-sphere. :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina

My prediction, well not really a prediction but an observation....51% —49% once again. 

Why is it never 35% 65%?  

Bloomberg Vs. Trump.  New Scandals revealed — perhaps the elevator choke.  Who knows. 

He’s Tall, He’s Short....

But the “dramas” must successively always be more Dramatic than the last Play  keeping the Drama — the law of three — in PLAY.   

The Stage Bard Sage. When, oh when,  the Seven? 

 

 

Edited by Festina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet
11 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

J.B Rhine, 

You don't help your case by citing very old documents... and in addition, ignoring the problems with the research.  (per the Wikipedia article on Rhine, "It was revealed that Rhine's experiments into extrasensory perception (ESP) contained methodological flaws.[19] The psychologists Leonard Zusne and Warren Jones have written that "the keeping of records in Rhine’s experiments was inadequate. Sometimes, the subject would help with the checking of his or her calls against the order of cards. In some long-distance telepathy experiments, the order of the cards passed through the hands of the percipient before it got from Rhine to the agent.)  

I should also remind you of your predictions on ATS:

Quote

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1227246/pg1 on 12/23/19
Unfortunately I must interrupt briefly my annual vacation to post this since my sense of responsibility does not allow me to ignore what I am perceiving for the effect it may have on many peoples lives.

Again I am feeling insights of a relatively strong seismic event rocking this winter what appears to be the mid-north Atlantic coast of USA and the east coast of Canada.

I think this is going to be above 5 up to 7 or so of magnitude in Richter scale and it will shake buildings on cities like Portland, Boston, Newark, Jersey city, or New York, where this is an extremely rare event.

It may trigger also a Tsunami or high tides along the shaken coast line.

...which members pointed out didn't happen.  Also this one from 12/21/18: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1227029/pg1

Quote

I support this prediction that links astronomical events with seismic performance of the earth, and expect to see on the following week occurring a sequence of extremely important disasters of seismic and volcanic nature on the most active areas between the tectonic plates of Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans.

This may trigger megaquakes on the Indonesian Malaysian region, on the extreme south cone of the America's close to Antartica, on any part of middle Americas and eastern Caribbean, as well as on central and eastern Mediterranean, or on the Indukush, Afghanistan, Iran region.

Please check
Holidays season Probable Seismic wave along the world

How is it that you, a mathematician and involved in the study of waves, don't seem to know the inverse square law an haven't actually calculated how much of a gravitational pull on the Earth that Jupiter has (hint for the uninitiated... I have more of a gravitational pull on the Earth than Jupiter does)

And then there's the thread where you predicted the death/wounding of Maduro (and where you were called out for an incorrect prediction on Chavez: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1225113/pg1

Predicting violence (riots) in the streets on the week of January 12th, 2019 and assassinations in the Caribbean: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3954473/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

;...and of course this prediction: "we are going to see in this transition period between the first and second decade of this XXI Century a strange body coming from the outer space and falling next to an important body of water over which Russia has coasts, it could be the Black Sea, the Azoff sea, even the Caspian or if that is not the case even in the Russian Far East." over on GLP.

You seem to have attracted a lot of criticism from people who check your predictions on the boards where you post them.

You have a predilection for foreseeing dramatic events (earthquakes are always a 6 or 8 and followed by tsunamis, etc) but statistically your "hits" don't seem much better than chance.

We could have a "predict-off" of course.  You match your predictions against others here, with the caveat that they must be specific (no "if not this year then next year" bits)  That might be amusing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
12 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I will come back here again only when real meaningful arguments may be presented through serious replies.  

:( .

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
On 1/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I work since many years ago in research at Doctoral level,

Did you submit any peer reviewed papers with a sentence structure and misplaced caps like this? I only have a associates and would get reamed if the PhDs found this in my field notes. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
21 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Well, Your own way to express disappointment shows clearly how poor is your understanding of all this discussion, the way you articulate your opinions is coming clearly from a really fundamentalistic agenda just right on the path of collision between religious fanatics  and fanatic atheism. 

C. Jung,  J.B Rhine,  J. G. Pratt, L. E. Rhine, D. Pope, H.E. Puthoff, F.J.Evans, C.H.Holland, D.N.O'conell,  were scientist minds that devoted their careers to the serious study of Hypnosis, extransensorial perception, altered states of conciousness and PSI, that was many decades ago if you don't know it.

Check the kind of affiliations they had if you don't trust me,  they were working in the Zurich U., Stanford U., Burghozli Hospital in Switzerland and the labs of  Duke U. and U.Penn in America.   

H.E. Puthoff  leaded a research program that was founded by CIA and DiA agencies at SRI International by the way, and we are talking of a man that got a PhD in EE at Standford, that is the kind of minds that have approached with interest to PSI, and that obviously many of my contradictors here even do not acknowledge at all.  

G. Lozanov (Barcelona, Spain) and A.Caycedo(Varna, Bulgaria) are credited since 1970 through an International scientific conference of to have worked completely independently in very distant places of the world developing an entire new branch on Education and Neurology based on accelerated through application of this same research line that many here only can associate with mambo jumbo. 

It is incredible that when one mention here terms like collective unconscious or subconcious mind there is still on the third decade of the 21 century people absolutely convinced those terms were created by New Age authors, that is crass ignorance in the subject. 

That has nothing to do with Science by the way. 

The Angel of Lightness 

 

Clearly, you have little no idea about the people you referenced. 
 
Consider Columbus. He was on a suicide mission. He was trying to convince people that China was much closer than it is because he falsely believed the Earth was much smaller than it had estimated to be over 1500 years earlier. Lucky for him there was land in the way. He was out of food and water and was going to die had he not encountered land. I doubt you were aware of that.
 
Then you mention Bruno. So what? What did that name have to do with any of your incoherent ramblings? He was burned for his heretical writings and was the last person to be burned at the stake by the Church.
 
Next you mention DaVinci. You apparently are unaware that he was one of the first people to openly write about the biblical Deluge being unlikely. He openly and clearly described the evidence showing that fossils were not due to the Deluge and were not due to Satan. I see no references to DaVinci and the Inquisition. Which Inquisition are you referring to? Are you even aware that there were several?
 
Then you suggest that the Inquisition "brutally repressed and censored" Galileo. So you finally got something right. They put him on house arrest for the last decade of his life. It was science, which was just beginning to be formulated, versus the political power of his day.
 
What does any of this have to do with your incompetence at making predictions? What does any of this have to do with your failures? What does any of this have to do with your extremely poor understanding of the basics of science?
 
I stand by my earlier statements:
 
Quote

You claim that your statements are well written but as we point out they are lacking. You use vague terms. You try to match up common events such as mag 5 quakes with your predictions. You link up ideas with quakes and volcanoes that have no relationship. Astronomical events do NOT affect earthquakes except for possibly some less quakes in oceanic crust. Climate change does not affect quakes (3). You repeatedly try to link in whatever you think is happening in the world of people with geological events (11). That's just plain old woo. 

Your posts show that the following claim of ability is unlikely to be true. Your idea that the actions of people cause nature to lash out is

Your idea that the actions of people cause nature to lash out is one of those bizarre woo  ideas and certainly suggests a strong lack of understanding of even basic science. 

 

I would recommend reworking your predictions to match up with what understanding science has of the world we live in. Drop the woo factor. 

 

I suggest you take a basic course in science and learn something.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
21 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Well, Your own way to express disappointment shows clearly how poor is your understanding of all this discussion, the way you articulate your opinions is coming clearly from a really fundamentalistic agenda just right on the path of collision between religious fanatics  and fanatic atheism. 

C. Jung,  J.B Rhine,  J. G. Pratt, L. E. Rhine, D. Pope, H.E. Puthoff, F.J.Evans, C.H.Holland, D.N.O'conell,  were scientist minds that devoted their careers to the serious study of Hypnosis, extransensorial perception, altered states of conciousness and PSI, that was many decades ago if you don't know it.

Check the kind of affiliations they had if you don't trust me,  they were working in the Zurich U., Stanford U., Burghozli Hospital in Switzerland and the labs of  Duke U. and U.Penn in America.   

H.E. Puthoff  leaded a research program that was founded by CIA and DiA agencies at SRI International by the way, and we are talking of a man that got a PhD in EE at Standford, that is the kind of minds that have approached with interest to PSI, and that obviously many of my contradictors here even do not acknowledge at all.  

G. Lozanov (Barcelona, Spain) and A.Caycedo(Varna, Bulgaria) are credited since 1970 through an International scientific conference of to have worked completely independently in very distant places of the world developing an entire new branch on Education and Neurology based on accelerated through application of this same research line that many here only can associate with mambo jumbo. 

It is incredible that when one mention here terms like collective unconscious or subconcious mind there is still on the third decade of the 21 century people absolutely convinced those terms were created by New Age authors, that is crass ignorance in the subject. 

That has nothing to do with Science by the way. 

The Angel of Lightness 

 

More useless babble championing such mistake makers as Rhine and Puthoff. 

Then I see you mention Lozanov. 

I was thinking I had run into Lozanov's name before and yes I have. He is the person that can't seem to state things correctly. He makes up stats. Here he makes up fakes stats on another failed predictor just like he made up stories about how well his method worked and why it worked. 
 
 
Quote

Vanga's admirers regularly insist more than 80 percent of her predictions have come true. According to Baba-Vanga.com (which only publishes information from "highly authoritative sources", FYI), that stat is drawn from 1960s research on her powers conducted by Professor Georgi Lozanov, "former director of the Bulgarian Institute of Suggestology". 

It's no wonder that suggestology passed as just another fad. It fell away some 40 years ago. 

Please continue with your mistakes or better yet learn something by fixing your gross errors.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAngelofLightness
On 2/14/2020 at 1:17 AM, Kenemet said:

You don't help your case by citing very old documents... and in addition, ignoring the problems with the research.  (per the Wikipedia article on Rhine, "It was revealed that Rhine's experiments into extrasensory perception (ESP) contained methodological flaws.[19] The psychologists Leonard Zusne and Warren Jones have written that "the keeping of records in Rhine’s experiments was inadequate. Sometimes, the subject would help with the checking of his or her calls against the order of cards. In some long-distance telepathy experiments, the order of the cards passed through the hands of the percipient before it got from Rhine to the agent.)  

I should also remind you of your predictions on ATS:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1227246/pg1 on 12/23/19
Unfortunately I must interrupt briefly my annual vacation to post this since my sense of responsibility does not allow me to ignore what I am perceiving for the effect it may have on many peoples lives.

Again I am feeling insights of a relatively strong seismic event rocking this winter what appears to be the mid-north Atlantic coast of USA and the east coast of Canada.

I think this is going to be above 5 up to 7 or so of magnitude in Richter scale and it will shake buildings on cities like Portland, Boston, Newark, Jersey city, or New York, where this is an extremely rare event.

It may trigger also a Tsunami or high tides along the shaken coast line.

The winter season that began on December 21st 2019 has not yet finished, it last until March 21st of 2020, that is something of elementary education, geography or natural science of middle school. Anyway we have had on the few weeks of 2020 two strong earthquakes on Puerto Rico that is bout the mid point of the Atlantic coast of USA. 

Quote

...which members pointed out didn't happen.  Also this one from 12/21/18: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1227029/pg1

I support this prediction that links astronomical events with seismic performance of the earth, and expect to see on the following week occurring a sequence of extremely important disasters of seismic and volcanic nature on the most active areas between the tectonic plates of Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans.

This may trigger megaquakes on the Indonesian Malaysian region, on the extreme south cone of the America's close to Antartica, on any part of middle Americas and eastern Caribbean, as well as on central and eastern Mediterranean, or on the Indukush, Afghanistan, Iran region.

Please check
Holidays season Probable Seismic wave along the world

We certainly have seen strong to extremely strong earthquakes on those areas on 2019, along the year that ran after that prediction was posted, matching it with meridian precision:

Indonesian Malaysian region: 

7.1138km E of Bitung, Indonesia

2019-11-14 16:17:40 UTC
 

6.511km S of Kairatu, Indonesia

2019-09-25 23:46:43 UTC
 

7.293km NNE of Laiwui, Indonesia

2019-07-14 09:10:51 UTC
 

7.3292km NW of Saumlaki, Indonesia

2019-06-24 02:53:39 UTC
 

6.3239km W of Abepura, Indonesia

2019-06-19 17:24:48 UTC
 
 
6.898km SSW of Luwuk, Indonesia
2019-04-12 11:40:49 UTC
 
6.3200km NNW of Dili, East Timor
2019-04-06 21:55:01 UTC
 
 
6.6151km WNW of Tobelo, Indonesia
2019-01-06 17:27:18 UTC
 
 
  1. 6.380km S of Kahale, Indonesia
    2019-01-22 05:10:03 UTC
  2. on the extreme south cone of the America's close to Antartica:
  3. 6.710km SSW of Coquimbo, Chile
    2019-01-20 01:32:52 UTC
 
 
 
6.3East of the South Sandwich Islands
2019-11-05 20:52:01 UTC
 

6.130km SW of Illapel, Chile

2019-11-04 21:53:25 UTC
 

6.895km SW of San Antonio, Chile

2019-08-01 18:28:07 UTC
 
 

6.472km W of Coquimbo, Chile

2019-06-14 00:19:12 UTC
 
 
 
 

6.3Western Indian-Antarctic Ridge

 

2019-04-18 14:46:01 UTC
 
middle Americas and eastern Caribbean: 

5.938km SSW of La Libertad, El Salvador

2019-07-31 05:54:53 UTC
 
 
6.632km S of La Libertad, El Salvador
2019-05-30 09:03:32 UTC
 

6.25km ESE of Aserrio de Gariche, Panama

 

2019-06-26 05:23:51 UTC
 
5.09km S of Indios, Puerto Rico
2019-12-29 01:06:00 UTC
 
 
 
 
Afghanistan, Iran region.
6.149km SW of Jarm, Afghanistan
2019-12-20 11:39:52 UTC
 
5.959km NE of Hashtrud, Iran
2019-11-07 22:47:07 UTC
 
 
central and eastern Mediterranean
 
6.043km NW of Platanos, Greece
2019-11-27 07:23:42 UTC
 
 
 

 

Quote

How is it that you, a mathematician and involved in the study of waves, don't seem to know the inverse square law an haven't actually calculated how much of a gravitational pull on the Earth that Jupiter has (hint for the uninitiated... I have more of a gravitational pull on the Earth than Jupiter does)

And then there's the thread where you predicted the death/wounding of Maduro (and where you were called out for an incorrect prediction on Chavez: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1225113/pg1

Predicting violence (riots) in the streets on the week of January 12th, 2019 and assassinations in the Caribbean: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3954473/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

;...and of course this prediction: "we are going to see in this transition period between the first and second decade of this XXI Century a strange body coming from the outer space and falling next to an important body of water over which Russia has coasts, it could be the Black Sea, the Azoff sea, even the Caspian or if that is not the case even in the Russian Far East." over on GLP.

You seem to have attracted a lot of criticism from people who check your predictions on the boards where you post them.

You have a predilection for foreseeing dramatic events (earthquakes are always a 6 or 8 and followed by tsunamis, etc) but statistically your "hits" don't seem much better than chance.

We could have a "predict-off" of course.  You match your predictions against others here, with the caveat that they must be specific (no "if not this year then next year" bits)  That might be amusing.

Maduro suffered an attempt of assassination on August of 2018, with a drone in a military parade in Caracas, and anyway he is going to face a second one that in my opinion will be fatal. 

Please check:

 

First at all there is a visible typo there, clearly is not in between the first and second decade but between the second and third decade of the XXI century, otherwise it might not be posted on the date you pointed out. 

There was an asteroid that entered in the atmosphere on March 19th of 2019 on the Bering sea causing and explosion as large as the one caused by the Hiroshima or Nagasaky bombs. 

All your comments are not only biased, exaggerated, maliciously misintepreted but a collection of defamatory statements about my predictions, not just one of them really resists any serious analysis. 

 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog

Oh you're back again. You clearly follow the same approach as Raptor Witness and believe that people will be convinced and dazzled by the sheer volume of your copy & pasting, and random videos that you've decided retrospectively refer to what you've been wibbling on about. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Can you predict earthquakes?

.

Yes, some people say they can predict earthquakes, but here are the reasons why their statements are false:

  1. They are not based on scientific evidence, and earthquakes are part of a scientific process. For example, earthquakes have nothing to do with clouds, bodily aches and pains, or slugs.
  2. They do not define all 3 of the elements required for a prediction.
  3. Their predictions are so general that there will always be an earthquake that fits; such as, (a) There will be a M4 earthquake somewhere in the U.S. in the next 30 days. (b) There will be a M2 earthquake on the west coast of the U.S. today.

If an earthquake happens to occur that remotely fits their prediction, they claim success even though 1-3 of the predicted elements is wildly different from what occurred, therefore a failed prediction.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAngelofLightness
5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Can you predict earthquakes?

.

Yes, some people say they can predict earthquakes, but here are the reasons why their statements are false:

  1. They are not based on scientific evidence, and earthquakes are part of a scientific process. For example, earthquakes have nothing to do with clouds, bodily aches and pains, or slugs.
  2. They do not define all 3 of the elements required for a prediction.
  3. Their predictions are so general that there will always be an earthquake that fits; such as, (a) There will be a M4 earthquake somewhere in the U.S. in the next 30 days. (b) There will be a M2 earthquake on the west coast of the U.S. today.

If an earthquake happens to occur that remotely fits their prediction, they claim success even though 1-3 of the predicted elements is wildly different from what occurred, therefore a failed prediction.

Absolutely, but that is another very different kind of forecasters, nothing to do at all with my own way to work this. 

First at all I am predicting effective occurrence of seismic events, strong and extremely strong ones, not common quakes. I never have brought here an earthquake of 4 or less of magnitude claiming it was the accomplishment of any of my predictions, your suggestion is a reference to very mediocre predictors, nothing to do with anything I have showed in my past of present as a seer. 

There are no strong or extremely strong earthquakes occurring all days, nor all weeks, nor even all months or definitively not all years in any of the areas I accurately predicted they were going to happen, so your "explanation" under the law of probabilities is pretty much false. 

Now, all possible speculations about why or how I do it are from your own recollection, including if you are in favor or against some hypotheses of why they are coming in an unusual number on the last 15 years, the trends changed dramatically w.r.t. it was all along the previous century,  but that is a secondary aspect of my predictions, the main aspect is that they were correct.  

Don't tell me what the science says about prediction of earthquakes, it is evident there is no technology developed or science available to do so, so they practically have nothing to say meaningful on the subject, they lack even intellectual authority to talk deeply about it, with all respect, for the simple reason that there are no models that really fit with the actual data all the time. 

There are hundreds of my already achieved predictions that do not refer to any kind of average ordinary seismic or volcanic activity that may be guessed in the rough way you try to convince here is the only way to do so.

Lets review some of my past achieved forecasts: 

Was the devastation of the Notredame Cathedral a seismic phenomenon?  Was the election of Pope first time coming from the Americas a seismic or volcanic phenomenon?  was the election Francois Hollande as President of France? , nor were of seismic nature the election of President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador neither the election and reelection of Barack Obama natural phenomenon, neither the defeat of Hillary Clinton or Marina Lepen in USA and France respectively, nor the strike of the asteroid in Chelyabinsk nor the one that fell this year on the Bering sea. 

There are thousands of objects orbiting around our solar system but only really few of them can enter in the earth atmosphere and only a tiny fraction, less than 1% of them have even a chance to remotely be able to produce a large explosion of hundreds of kilotons, if I would be absurd to be working with the law of large numbers on them, I might be chosen really unlikely events to do so.

The only national monument of France that has been devastated after the French Revolution is Notredame by the way, nothing happened to it one WWI And WWII, no National monuments became affected there along centuries of life span. Another issue against all odds to be "guessed" to occur in a very specific year using the law of large numbers.  

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was defeated three times before to be elected Mexican President, once running for governor of his own state of Tabasco and twice running for the Presidency, even his rivals on the last campaign treated him as a well known looser. Predicting his arrival to power so much in advance was an unlikely event. 

King Juan Carlos of Spain had said several times he was never to abdicate when I predicted there as an abdication coming soon. 

I have posted everything publicly, there are records along two decades in different websites are not of my property, that show my probability of matching correctly an event defies the law of Large numbers that possibly is what you want to discuss. 

The Angel of Lightness 

 

 

 

 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Absolutely, but that is another very different kind of forecasters, nothing to do at all with my own way to work this. 

First at all I am predicting effective occurrence of seismic events, strong and extremely strong ones, not common quakes. I never have brought here an earthquake of 4 or less of magnitude claiming it was the accomplishment of any of my predictions, your suggestion is a reference to very mediocre predictors, nothing to do with anything I have showed in my past of present as a seer. 

There are no strong or extremely strong earthquakes occurring all days, nor all weeks, nor even all months or definitively not all years in any of the areas I accurately predicted they were going to happen, so your "explanation" under the law of probabilities is pretty much false. 

Now, all possible speculations about why or how I do it are from your own recollection, including if you are in favor or against some hypotheses of why they are coming in an unusual number on the last 15 years, the trends changed dramatically w.r.t. it was all along the previous century,  but that is a secondary aspect of my predictions, the main aspect is that they were correct.  

Don't tell me what the science says about prediction of earthquakes, it is evident there is no technology developed or science available to do so, so they practically have nothing to say meaningful on the subject, they lack even intellectual authority to talk deeply about it, with all respect, for the simple reason that there are no models that really fit with the actual data all the time. 

There are hundreds of my already achieved predictions that do not refer to any kind of average ordinary seismic or volcanic activity that may be guessed in the rough way you try to convince here is the only way to do so.

Lets review some of my past achieved forecasts: 

Was the devastation of the Notredame Cathedral a seismic phenomenon?  Was the election of Pope first time coming from the Americas a seismic or volcanic phenomenon?  was the election Francois Hollande as President of France? , nor were of seismic nature the election of President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador neither the election and reelection of Barack Obama natural phenomenon, neither the defeat of Hillary Clinton or Marina Lepen in USA and France respectively, nor the strike of the asteroid in Chelyabinsk nor the one that fell this year on the Bering sea. 

There are thousands of objects orbiting around our solar system but only really few of them can enter in the earth atmosphere and only a tiny fraction, less than 1% of them have even a chance to remotely be able to produce a large explosion of hundreds of kilotons, if I would be absurd to be working with the law of large numbers on them, I might be chosen really unlikely events to do so.

The only national monument of France that has been devastated after the French Revolution is Notredame by the way, nothing happened to it one WWI And WWII, no National monuments became affected there along centuries of life span. Another issue against all odds to be "guessed" to occur in a very specific year using the law of large numbers.  

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was defeated three times before to be elected Mexican President, once running for governor of his own state of Tabasco and twice running for the Presidency, even his rivals on the last campaign treated him as a well known looser. Predicting his arrival to power so much in advance was an unlikely event. 

King Juan Carlos of Spain had said several times he was never to abdicate when I predicted there as an abdication coming soon. 

I have posted everything publicly, there are records along two decades in different websites are not of my property, that show my probability of matching correctly an event defies the law of Large numbers that possibly is what you want to discuss. 

The Angel of Lightness 

 

 

 

 

So you make "educated guesses" and call them predictions. Anyone can do that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAngelofLightness
44 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So you make "educated guesses" and call them predictions. Anyone can do that.

Again, I concede that you are trying possibly honestly to go into this from what you believe, looking for a common sense explanation, but please pay attention to this:  guessing is something that eventually may occur by chance occasionally, that is, once or twice along many years into trying to do so, again something anybody can do by the law of large numbers. 

In my case clearly there is a systematic matching of facts along good amount of years in many different topics so it is not that, is not mere guessing, not consequence of randomness in a variable. A fact that I am foreseeing may delay in its arrival possibly some extra weeks or months, perhaps a couple of years, but never put you to wait a life span. 

In 2008, on the occasion of the centenary of the Tunguska event, I predicted we were going to see in few years a similar event happening again also in the same region of Russia. It actually occurred in Chelyabinsk 2013, when the fact is that Tunguska remained as a unique event along the entire existence of civilization in Russia. 

You can check by yourself how many Tunguska events lookalike occurred in Siberia along thousands of years to confirm how unlikely was the event according with you I just "guessed". 

Confusing good fine tunned intuition with simply guessing it may be a delighting thought, be quite entertaining to think of, a fun material for a good hobby or show, but to apply that concept in a situation that prevails with a seer along decades is actually a wrong analysis, a happy or simplistic 'explanation'.  

Intuition is in the core of inspiration, it is fruit of a disciplined mind, trained to synchronize its thinking with actual causal lines that run in the universe. I believe that is what Einstein was referring to when he said imagination is more powerful that knowledge. 

The Angel of Lightness 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru

Thread cleaned

Enough with the personal attacks and insults please.

If you cannot contribute to this discussion without resorting to derogatory personal remarks, then step away from the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
Posted (edited)
On 1/31/2020 at 8:25 AM, stereologist said:

Cayce did make these predictions (all huge failures):

  • 1958 US discovers the death ray used to destroy Atlantis
  • 1968 China converted to Christianity
  • California would slide into the ocean
  • New York destroyed by cataclysm between 1958 and 1998
  • 1933 would be a good year for people
  • diagnoses for people that already dead by the time he read their letters
  • 1934 he predicted that there would be a pole shift by 2000

Cayce was also an ignorant racist

  • Claimed that humans were created in 5 separate claims and were distinct from each other
  • He promoted medical quackery

1958 = Lego was invented.  Because the Atlanteans built using lego blocks, their cities were easily kicked over.

1968= China was in the throws of the Cultural revolution.  The repression and hatred of that time have clear resonances with the true message of Christianity, which is hypocrisy, persecution of your fellow human beings, and ritual cannibalism.

California has slid into the ocean metaphorically.  I mean, how low can you set the bar?

1933=Was an excellent year for totalitarians everywhere.

Blame the post office not poor Edgar.  Had those diagnoses arrive in time...  It's a satanic conspiracy I tell you!

1934=The pole shift was that in South Australia, they moved away from wooden street poles to concrete poles called stobies.

It is possible to prove that humanity cannot be divided into 5 separate groups

In promoting medical quackery Cayce was decades ahead of Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop franchise.

So far Edgar Cayce is batting 100% but you interpretation of his work is so perverse that you cannot see how true it all was. (jk)

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

That's awesome. I cannot help but enjoy the mention of Paltrow's goop as quackery.

But then again the claims of Paltrow are on a par with all of the predictions in this thread.

So far either too vague to be of anyone's interest or just plain wrong.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAngelofLightness
On 1/7/2020 at 6:13 PM, Tatetopa said:

Well, thanks for your insights.  

I am a bit confused.  Are your comments the subject of this thread or are you  hinting that you derived them through other means than just awareness of current events and analysis of possible outcomes?

Perhaps the best evidence that these predictions I have posted are not the fruit of analysis of current events is that they usually take time to evolve to the point I am foreseeing. I have predictions that were posted in circumstances that were very different to the ones they became fact. 

People on our days do not understand easily that, many are so constrained by the hurry of the modern life that they think extrasensorial perception must be adjusted to those demands, that a prediction to be accepted must be given with precise date In the calendar of occurrence. 

That is the result of the pressure we are living in, I even consider that when a prediction takes time to arrive to its full accomplishment has even more value, precisely because it can not be justified later as the result of clever observation of trends and just analysis of instrumental data. 

I predicted in 2008 that another Tunguska event was going to happen again in Russia, in Siberia, but for the comments I have seen there is people that think it must occur in the year after to be a true prediction, that is absurd.  

Mitchel Nostradamus have quatrains that took centuries to become reality, but they were precise in to predict accurately the facts: The French Revolution, fire of London, Napoleonic wars, WWI, WWII, etc.  He is not an isolated case on predictions, One can still read in the Hebrew Scriptures psalms of David and verses of Isaiah written 1000 and 500 years before Christ respectivaly referring to his very life time.  

The Chelyabinsk asteroid strike occurred less than 5 years I predicted it was going to occur,  that is not bad at all, considering that until them Tunguska was an event that remained as unique in all the History of civilization. There were no events like that a century or two centuries or moreover every century before Tunguska. 

After Chelyabinsk I have predicted that another very important astronomical event is going to create commotion on earth. Of course this will be of even greater scale of the 2 that I have already mentioned, it is not going to be a common fireball, since anyway what fell in the Ural in 2012 as well as what fell to the north of the Altai mountains in 1908 were nothing ordinary at all. 

I am talking about of the effect on our place of the universe of an event of cosmic scale, something really huge that will be important not just for our planet, probably not for only our solar system, but visible in the entire galaxy if not in the Universe.

It will be so out of ordinary that we are going to detect it long time before any effect of it may arrive to earth physically, but is going to be of striking nature, extremely energetic, astonishing for its magnitude.

I started to perceive this since almost 3 years ago, and I am sure this will arrive very early on this new decade. 

The Angel of Lightness 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

This is so boring.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
41 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am talking about of the effect on our place of the universe of an event of cosmic scale, something really huge that will be important not just for our planet, probably not for only our solar system, but visible in the entire galaxy if not in the Universe.

 

There is something called a the "cosmic horizon" where places in the universe are out of view of each other and you would know this if you had the education you claimed. 

Your just "predicting" Betelgeuse's eventual nova. 

Do you not see that nobody is agreeing with you in any forum you post on? Your just mocked or called out? 

Do you not see that you have been called on so many lies your credibility is shot? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am talking about of the effect on our place of the universe of an event of cosmic scale, something really huge that will be important not just for our planet, probably not for only our solar system, but visible in the entire galaxy if not in the Universe.

trump's second term? Or are you predicting President Biden? :ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

After Chelyabinsk I have predicted that another very important astronomical event is going to create commotion on earth. Of course this will be of even greater scale of the 2 that I have already mentioned,

It would have to be, since meteorites landing in some backwoods part of the taiga are hardly noticed by anyone outside a few peasants who might happen to see it, far from causing a commotion. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

When a prediction takes time it means that if you wait long enough and twist the story enough it might barely fit.

A great example of this is Nostradamus. His quatrains are about as vapid as anything ever written. They are vague, valueless, and a joke. Each quatrain has been shoehorned to fit a variety of events. They keep being recycled and used time and again. That reveals that they are without value, without merit, and thus useless.

You can see the same sort of garbage predictions in this link as you can see in the OP.

http://nostradamuspredictions.org/end-times-predictions

The volcano ones are just as laughable as the earthquake ones as the predictions in this thread.

 

Let's check out some shoehorning using the baloney of Nostradamus.

https://pragmatictory.blogspot.com/2009/11/nostradamus-predicts-bob-rae-to.html

Quote

I was once a skeptic of the prophet, but this is almost freaky, how Nostradamus predicted the ouster of Mike Ignatieff from Liberal leadership by Bob Rae.

In this link it is applied to football.

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/hate-ohio-state-haiku-sunday

There are lots of sites from 2012 timeframe claiming it refers to events coming in 2012.

Lately many sites switched their predictions to claiming it refers to Trump's election. Before it referred to Netanyahu and others. What is it?

The great shameless, audacious bawler,
He will be elected governor of the army:
The boldness of his contention,
The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.

This sort of twisting is often done to force a match where the match is poor. The Chelyabinsk event was not a match. The match claimed an impact and neither Chelyabinsk or Tunguska were impacts. There are no craters which would be the result of an impact. The claim is only two events of its kind and that is false. There was the 2009 Sulawesi superbolide. The claims of the uniqueness of Tunguska are not correct. Large bolides occur more often than people realize. We now have better monitoring equipment in space and on the ground that can detect such events. A huge event off of South Africa had once been thought to be an above ground nuclear test.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Sulawesi_superbolide

There are claims of no large impacts during human history. Let's see if that is correct?

A large crate called the Barringer crater was formed 50,000 years ago. It is an impact site. It is 1200m in diameter. People were on Earth when it hit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteor_Crater

You say that is too old? Well how about an impact crater 250 years old?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabar_craters#Dating_the_impact_event

Claims that nothing like this happened in the centuries before Tunguska is wrong. Less than a century before a bolide struck the Earth.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

It seems other see that Nostradamus was a doom porn salesman, the sort of loony that was prevalent early on in the years leading to 2012.

https://www.yearly-horoscope.org/nostradamus-predictions/

Quote

Most Nostradamus’ cryptic messages seem to predict death and destruction.

If you use this content (in english or translated), please add a link to the source ! https://www.yearly-horoscope.org/nostradamus-predictions/

I can see why some predictors might have a thing for the failure of Nostradamus - they do the same thing. They predict gloom and doom. They too are doom porn sellers.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

Let's see how Nostradamus fares with the next quatrain I picked.

https://books.google.com/books?id=y0ntMxcj270C&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=The+great+plague+of+the+maritime+city+Will+not+cease+until+there+be+avenged&source=bl&ots=G5TLWs4JIh&sig=ACfU3U1h9T6EOtda3YC9J47mC-sLTG9CVg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwievOrtgoHoAhXpmXIEHTnQBFU4ChDoATAAegQIBhAB#v=onepage&q=The great plague of the maritime city Will not cease until there be avenged&f=false

According to that link this quatrain predicts the 1665 plague of London.

Here it is blamed on the death of birds

https://www.kentuckyhunting.net/threads/1000-dead-birds-fall-from-the-sky-in-arkansas.101896/

Here the claims is that the quatrain predicts SARS

https://macsf.net/vent/2003/04/did-nostradamus-predict-sars/

Here they match it up to Charles and Diana

https://old.world-mysteries.com/CHARLES.pdf

This link is also the 1665 plague in London.

http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Salient34161971-t1-body-d11.html

Now the prediction is that it is a prediction of the coronavirus.

https://twnews.co.uk/gb-news/did-nostradamus-predict-the-coronavirus

Quote

Nostradamus nuts are claiming that the prophet predicted the coronavirus. They point to one of his writings, Century 2:53, which warns: “The great plague of the maritime city. Will not cease until there be avenged the death. Of the just blood, condemned for a price without crime.” Although landlocked Wuhan is not a “maritime city,” the disease was traced to a seafood market, which they believe is enough to prove a link.

This is the sort of twisting and mangling that people do to produce a hit when their predictions are actually failures.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2020 at 3:04 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

In my case clearly there is a systematic matching of facts along good amount of years in many different topics

No, there absolutely ISN'T.  Even your best examples - the ones YOU have picked as best illustrating your non-existent ability, are woefully inaccurate, and require incredibly loose subjective interpretation.  What's more you have been busted frequently telling us about a prediction and you are then shown to have conveniently completely left out stuff in the original prediction, or added/changed wording that you never originally used.  That's deliberate deception.

 

Just look at the feedback you have received on this thread - even amongst the most gullible 'I-want-to-believer's here, NO-ONE is buying it.

 

And to top it off, you made clearly false claims about being a mathematician/statistician and having a science degree.   You have NOT ONCE applied any scientific rigour to your ridiculously laughable, subjectively self-judged 'successes', nor have you addressed the statistical side of any of your claims, eg the very silly earthquake and astronomical ones.  You would know better, if you were in fact a statistician or scientist...

 

This truly is one of the most flawed and completely untenable claims ever made here at UM, and that is saying something.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.