Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wisconsin kids shot for throwing snowballs

Eldorado

"A driver fired at least five rounds at a group of children who were throwing snowballs in a Wisconsin neighbourhood after one of them hit a passing vehicle.

"According to the Milwaukee Police Department, officers responded to reports of a shooting in a residential area of the city around 8pm on 4 January to discover a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy suffering from "non-life threatening" gunshot wounds."

Full report at the UK Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/children-shot-milwaukee-snowballs-driver-car-a9273726.html

And at ABC: https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/2-kids-shot-after-throwing-snowballs-at-passing-car-in-Milwaukee-566772361.html

• Sad 9

Attempted murder charges once they are caught over a snowball hitting their car. A totally ridiculous world we live in.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

i have no problems with it,  better that than them graduating to throwing rocks from an overpass. 

op story does not mention it, but other  sites say kids were throwing snowballs at passing cars, it was not a snowball that hit the car by accident

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

i have no problems with it,  better that than them graduating to throwing rocks from an overpass. 

op story doe snot mention it, but other  sites say kids were throwing snowballs at passing cars, it was not a snowball that hit the car by accident

It's a snowball!!!!!  That never warrants firing on children with a gun.  What is wrong with you?  Whether it was an accident or not is not the issue, it is the shooter that is the issue.  The children were being children.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

image.jpeg.064cf4fdc88630acb76ed16415b5f988.jpeg

Care to entertain us all from the profound depths of your intellect?

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The children were being children.

no, they were being  a danger to passing cars, they could have caused a deadly accident,  ON PURPOSE. and they learned their lesson. do not throw snowballs at passing cars and you won't get shot, sounds simple enough to you?

Edited by aztek

It would be kinda funny if it wasn't for the fact that the kids actually got shot. I bet they won't be throwing stuff at cars ever again, nothing like a few bullets whizzing by to make you reconsider your bad habits.

Yeah, I have a dark sense of humor. Boo-hoo, sue me.

Edited by moonman

What a wonderful country.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, toast said:

What a wonderful country.

yea, you are right it is fked up, hooligans throw snowballs at passing cars, that could possibly cause a deadly accidents, and people see nothing wrong with it, 

btw, that particular town has an ordinance against throwing snowballs on public property, it is illegal, so kids were committing a crime.

here is a better article, that does not miss important details https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/wisconsin-driver-shoots-2-kids-after-they-throw-snowballs-at-car-cops-say/ar-BBYGEYG?li=BBnbfcL

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, aztek said:

yea, you are right it is fked up, hooligans throw snowballs at passing cars, and could possibly cause a deadly accidents, and people see nothing wrong with it, 

Whats next? Shooting at people who angrily look at your grandma?

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

... hooligans throw snowballs at passing cars, and could possibly cause a deadly accidents

People who lose control of the car because it was hit by a snowball should not be allowed to move a car in public in general.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea, you are right it is fked up, hooligans throw snowballs at passing cars, and could possibly cause a deadly accidents, and people see nothing wrong with it, 

I don't understand why you see nothing wrong with someone opening fire on a group  of kids.  It is an extreme reaction and more dangerous than the kids throwing snowballs.  Was that you driving the car that opened fire on the kids?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't understand .....

i know you do not, you seem to ignore action\reaction concept, as well as responsibility for your own actions.

19 minutes ago, toast said:

Whats next? Shooting at people who angrily look at your grandma?

if that can potentially cause grandma's death, yes.

16 minutes ago, toast said:

People who lose control of the car because it was hit by a snowball should not be allowed to move a car in public in general.

sure thing buddy, lol. you're such an authority on who should be allowed to do what, lol

Edited by aztek

Our modern world, both physically and politically, is full of overreaction by everyone. And it is the Click-Crazy media, that gets paid based on how many people read an article, that are feeding into this cultural apocalypse. 

Doubtless the shooter was screaming about conservatives, or liberals. And doubtless is a completely brain washed man child.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea, you are right it is fked up, hooligans throw snowballs at passing cars, that could possibly cause a deadly accidents, and people see nothing wrong with it, 

btw, that particular town has an ordinance against throwing snowballs on public property, it is illegal, so kids were committing a crime.

here is a better article, that does not miss important details https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/wisconsin-driver-shoots-2-kids-after-they-throw-snowballs-at-car-cops-say/ar-BBYGEYG?li=BBnbfcL

So.... there's a law... so... shooting at them??? WTF!!

Call the cops is the correct answer.

100% theres an ordinance about firing a gun inside city limits also...

I'm pro gun, but this is idiotic what this guy did.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So.... there's a law... so... shooting at them??? WTF!!

Call the cops is the correct answer.

100% theres an ordinance about firing a gun inside city limits also...

I'm pro gun, but this is idiotic what this guy did.

i'm sure kids knew it was a wrong thing to do, but did not care,  well, now they had a lesson, they will learn once and for all, as well as others who might want to throw anything at cars,  what the driver did may be over the top, but if that is what it takes, so be it, btw we do not know if it was a guy or a girl,

Edited by aztek

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

i know you do not, you seem to ignore action\reaction concept, as well as responsibility for your own actions.

and you can always win an argument by taking what other's say out of context.  You are the one who does not understand, but I know that and know better than to ever engage in discussion with you.  Forgive me for forgetting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

and you can always win an argument by taking what other's say out of context.  

wrong, you try to do it all the time,, but you never win,

40 minutes ago, aztek said:

sure thing buddy, lol. you're such an authority on who should be allowed to do what, lol

Unfortunately I`m not but such bad drivers are a threat to the public.

3 minutes ago, toast said:

Unfortunately I`m not but such bad drivers are a threat to the public.

so are the objects flying into cars that are moving

• Like 1

I live next to 3 schools and during wintertime, when snow, its quite normal to get hit by snowballs while passing by. Bong-Splash-Bong. Its normal and fun for the kids and for me as well because I did it by myself as a young bloke. (and 20 years later as well..but Peugeot and Citroen car drivers only )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1