Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian Retaliation

DarkHunter

Seems minutes ago Iran has started its retaliation for Soleimani, reports of ballistic missiles, rockets, and cruise missiles being used.  Attacks are occuring all over Iraq

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems minutes ago Iran has started its retaliation for Soleimani, reports of ballistic missiles, rockets, and cruise missiles being used.  Attacks are occuring all over Iraq

What is your source?  I'm not seeing this anywhere else?

If true, we're about to see quite the fireworks display.

Just now, and then said:

I have the news on in the background. Coincidentally  it just reported similar. CBS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, and then said:

If true, we're about to see quite the fireworks display.

The only news article I could find for some reason.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/07/world/middleeast/trump-iran.html

All Iranian media reporting atm. Pentagon has not confirmed yet.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

The only news article I could find for some reason.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/07/world/middleeast/trump-iran.html

All Iranian media reporting atm. Pentagon has not confirmed yet.

Use twitter... Waiting for news articles to be written is becoming a thing of the past.  You got a smart phone for a reason.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Yeah here we go, the Iranians are claiming responsibility for the attack on a US Airbase in Iraq. Apparently they have fireed 10 rockets into the Airbase, at this point casualties are unknown, but the Iranian Republic Guard has taken credit for the attack. Well fellows this is the beginning, its time to say a prayer for soldiers, and hope President Trump made the right decision that brought us to this point.

Peace.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, and then said:

Right now it's being reported on CNN.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Unconfirmed reports of American planes leaving from UAE airbases, seems a counter strike might be about to happen.  American planes also leaving from the airbase in Turkey

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Unconfirmed reports of American planes leaving from UAE airbases, seems a counter strike might be about to happen 

I think we may be about to see the loss of some of their refining capacity.  They don't have much so I doubt it would all be taken away at once.  If any U.S. military members are killed, they'll most likely lose everything.  The time for playing games with this regime is done.  Their choice.

I got this from ABC. Saw the report on ABC World News Tonight. I've only heard of one base attacked.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/iran-launches-missiles-us-air-bases-iraq-us/story?id=68130625&cid=clicksource_4380645_null_hero_hed

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently the Iranians are are again attacking US bases in Iraq, reports are coming in calling it a second wave of attacks..

peace

1 minute ago, crookedspiral said:

Trump and the neocons got us into this mess. Now their interventionist policies are putting US troops in danger.

Why do people use big words like neocon, is this because it sounds good or does it make you feel more intelligent?

peace.

• Like 4

Iran attacks tankers in the straits...Iran shoots down a multimillion dollar U.S. surveillance asset... Iran drone strikes and destroys a major refining facility in an allied country... Iran pays proxies to attack U.S. base and kills 1 American and wounds several others, THEN decides to attack our Embassy after we give them a little payback and you have the brass to say WE started this?  

Is it a pattern in your life to flee from bullies because you're afraid they may hurt you?  SPOILER ALERT:

Doing that ALWAYS leads to them "hurting you".  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1