Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian Retaliation

DarkHunter

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm being really bad and looking at my phone while driving, only looking at red lights.  Misread the information, it was unconfirmed and not confirmed 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

I'm being really bad and looking at my phone while driving, only looking at red lights.  Misread the information, it was unconfirmed and not confirmed 

Be careful and watch where you're going. Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do agree with strong retaliation but a nuke and/or destroying their capital is a bit much. Bombing out their military installations and military assets and maybe some targeted missle kills of various leaders would suffice at this point imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What’s the flight time from Diego Garcia to Tehran?

I’d flyover Tehran and do a letter drop, with the letter reading in Farsi “if you’re reading this, you’d be dead if that was a bomb. This was your only warning”.

The CBS live link is reporting missiles near US Consulate in Erbil, Iraq.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What’s the flight time from Diego Garcia to Tehran?

I’d flyover Tehran and do a letter drop, with the letter reading in Farsi “if you’re reading this, you’d be dead if that was a bomb. This was your only warning”.

It's 5,260 km distance, but there's aircraft carriers and submarines all over the place.

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Why do people use big words like neocon, is this because it sounds good or does it make you feel more intelligent?

peace.

Because the neocon ideas, including "regime change" are a recipe for perpetual war. I do not think it is good or neither intelligent to put US troops in danger.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

Iran's missile range.

range.png

Now... imagine that they'd been allowed to complete a nuke to put atop one or more of them.  They already certainly have chem/bio capability.  If they send one of those to Israel, we could easily see a nuke used in that exchange.  It won't surprise me AT ALL to see Damascus destroyed completely in the coming hours or days.

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

Be careful and watch where you're going. Stay safe.

Thanks for the concern, but I'm home now so now I can actually read the information 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Now it's  time to show these people what we will do, leave in the idiots in Iraq alone and strike Iran directly and very hard. Whatever they do, hit Iran 10 times harder until they stop playing this tit for tat nonesense. I say we Nuke them, and take out their Captial, if they don't surrender continue to destroy cites until they do, I mean fire purifies.

peace

NUKE????  No way dude.

• Like 4

NBC just broke into programming. They are saying two bases were targeted. Helicopters are in the air. Iraqi authorities say there are some Iraqi casualties. The missiles came in two waves. Iran says they fired ballistic missiles and will attack again if the US retaliates.

Trump is about to address the nation, Iranian jets are scrambling.

The bases I heard hit so far are Ain Al Assad airbase, a base near Erbil, and Taji but conflicting reports on if Taji was actually hit or not

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

NUKE????  No way dude.

I got to agree, a nuke attack is massively disproportionate in this situation 

• Like 2

NBC says the White House Press Secretary told them Pence has notified Pelosi and Schumer and they are all monitoring the situation. Trump is with his security team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Trump is about to address the nation, Iranian jets are scrambling.

The bases I heard hit so far are Ain Al Assad airbase, a base near Erbil, and Taji but conflicting reports on if Taji was actually hit or not

NBC just went back to programming. If Trump is going to address the nation, all channels should go to breaking news. Any idea when this will happen?

1 minute ago, susieice said:

NBC just went back to programming. If Trump is going to address the nation, all channels should go to breaking news. Any idea when this will happen?

All I heard was that it will be tonight, no idea of when

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I doubt it will be an official address so soon as the situation is still ongoing, more likely a tweet.

• Like 1

Reports of the scrambled Iranian jets entering Iraqi airspace, not confirmed yet though

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2

Since things are slowing down a bit.

That links to pics of an Iranian missile fired at Erbil

https://mobile.twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1214710251934683137

That link is a video going around social media in Iraq claiming to be of a missile striking Ain Al Assad airbase

https://mobile.twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1214704434661535745

• Like 1