Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian Retaliation

DarkHunter

1 minute ago, susieice said:

CBS just said Trump won't be making any statements tonight. He isn't even on Twitter. 

He never is on Twitter when sh!t is going down

• Like 2

Just now, acidhead said:

Yes.. this whole "if you retaliate we'll harm others who have nothing to do with our disagreement" nonesense

If he tries to make good n that threat against Israel, his military will wish they'd just fought the 82nd.  Netanyahu is just begging for a valid excuse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

It makes me wonder what kind of emotion.  After all, this is the same nation that used thousands of CHILDREN from 8 years-old on, to march through landmines to clear the way for tanks.  They gave them colored plastic "keys" to paradise.  That is the mentality we are dealing with.  These old men and their religion are EVIL.

Hey...maybe he'll do something really stupid...oh wait...he already did

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

Trump not being on twitter is rather concerning 

He's in a big huddle in the situation room with a whole lot of people from what they're saying.

If he tries to make good n that threat against Israel, his military will wish they'd just fought the 82nd.  Netanyahu is just begging for a valid excuse.

news1.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

He's in a big huddle in the situation room with a whole lot of people from what they're saying.

I heard that Esper, Pompeo, and Pence have already left the situation room

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

CBS is reporting the missiles by the US Consulate in Erbil landed far to the north. The area around the Consulate is calm. They are hearing of no US casualties. They also say Irani Revolutionary Guards have said they will attack neighboring countries that had anything to do with this, I think he meant the killing of Soleimani.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z220B?__twitter_impression=true

Let fat-boy Nasrallah break bad on the IDF.  Chances are good that he won't live to see another sunset if Israel knows where he is.  

This should end soon. If they are done retaliating then we shouldn't respond. No sense going to war when this can end here and now.

• Like 1

An American helicopter is leaving from Ain Al Assad airbase, its expected that its carrying American casualties

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, OverSword said:

NUKE????  No way dude.

Time will tell dude. This isnt like any other conflict we have been involved in this isn't going to end like Iraq or Afghanistan. This is going to become very costly in American lives, and there is no way to tell where this is going to lead so I guess time will tell, but let me say this if anyone is going to push the button it is Trump, he has no restraint, and he doesn't always think logically or listen to his Military Commanders. In my opinion he is a little unstable, given that who knows what he will do next.

Like I said time will tell.

peace.

CBS just said military leaders had been concerned about Iranian troop movements but I didn't hear where or when. They are also saying the US opened channels to de-escalate that Iran didn't take. Iran showed the missile launches on their national TV.

Edited by susieice

According to CENTCOM 15 missiles were fired at Ain Al Assad and Erbil, 10 struck Ain Al Assad, 1 struck Erbil, and 4 failed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

This should end soon. If they are done retaliating then we shouldn't respond. No sense going to war when this can end here and now.

The problem (one of them) with this is that we will just be waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Giving them the initiative isn't the best idea, IMO.  Those nuke sites and refining facilities should be the price they pay before this exchange ends.  If they decided to mobilize all their terror assets around the west then the whole world would see them for what they really are.  

IF they sent word that they wanted to de-escalate and come back to the negotiating table, I'd be for that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

No I am not, but I certainly think that any American killed by these people should be retaliated for immediately and for one American we should kill at a minimum of 10 of their people. Its pretty simple Iranians have been secretly killing American soldiers since shortly after the invasion of Iraq. Further more they have killed man thousands of people since the 1980s using terror attacks against civilian targets. Solimani was directly responsible for most of those deaths and he was following orders given to him by the Iranian Government. 

This entire country has been and is the biggest sponsor of world terrorism that has ever existed in the history of mankind. It's obvious that sooner or later they had to be stopped, there is no way other nations in this world could continue to allow their terrorist policies to continue. Well it's time to end it once and for all and to show the rest of the world how we are going to deal with terrorist nation or individuals. Fear is the best way to deal with this problem, by Nuking the Irainians into submission the rest of the terrorist organisations will think twice about attacking US Targets anywhere in the world

Whether you agree with me or not doesn't matter this is my opinion. There is no other method that has been used that has worked against these people so making them fear us is the only option that is really left on the table, because diplomacy doesn't work when we are dealing with fanatics.

Peace

Yeah the Nazi avatar is about right.  Every German soldier killed, we will kill 10 civilians.  That's what the Nazi's used to do in WWII which explains a lot about your state of mind.  Any idiot that suggests nuking a whole city in retaliation belongs in a zoo and is no better than the likes of the Nazi's and ISIS.  Saudi Arabia sponsors terrorism (of the Sunni type, ISIS and Al Queda) yet they're your allies.

If you want to blame someone, blame the orange fool for the situation the region is in.  He's the one that opted out of the JCPOA, he's the one that kept on sending ships and drones on their borders trying to provoke and bully instead of looking for diplomacy and he's the one who decided to kill their General.  Anything that comes out of all of this is on him and his hands.  Now, true to his word, I would expect 52 sites to be destroyed.  He wanted to play the bully, go for it now Trumpy, your followers are urging you.  Time for diplomacy is over and you can't tuck tail now.

• Like 1

The problem (one of them) with this is that we will just be waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Giving them the initiative isn't the best idea, IMO.  Those nuke sites and refining facilities should be the price they pay before this exchange ends.  If they decided to mobilize all their terror assets around the west then the whole world would see them for what they really are.  

IF they sent word that they wanted to de-escalate and come back to the negotiating table, I'd be for that.

I am just talking about the current situation. The nuclear deal is another sack of potatoes that needs dealt with. If they agree to cease fire or deescalate  the situation, Trump would be wise to embrace that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

According to CENTCOM 15 missiles were fired at Ain Al Assad and Erbil, 10 struck Ain Al Assad, 1 struck Erbil, and 4 failed

So they had a failure rate of about 27% ?  That bodes well if things do escalate.  I mean, those crews surely knew what was coming and did their best not to be embarrassed.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crookedspiral said:

Because the neocon ideas, including "regime change" are a recipe for perpetual war. I do not think it is good or neither intelligent to put US troops in danger.

As far as putting American troops in danger, I agree with you. But President Trump has started something that will not go away, so it has to be finished. Truth be told I wish it had never started in the first place.

peace

Just now, South Alabam said:

I am just talking about the current situation. The nuclear deal is another sack of potatoes that needs dealt with. If they agree to cease fire or deescalate  the situation, Trump would be wise to embrace that.

I agree and I believe that IF they make such an offer, Trump will cheerfully accept it.  Regardless of what others think of him, I really don't believe he wants war.  

• Like 3

I agree and I believe that IF they make such an offer, Trump will cheerfully accept it.  Regardless of what others think of him, I really don't believe he wants war.  

This  really is the moment of truth for Trump and his thralls. He has boxed himself in with careless talk, that is now limiting his options.

2 minutes ago, and then said:

So they had a failure rate of about 27% ?  That bodes well if things do escalate.  I mean, those crews surely knew what was coming and did their best not to be embarrassed.  

Weren't we on hi-alert with our missile defense systems in place?