Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
DarkHunter

Iranian Retaliation

283 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Space Commander Travis

Good old Bee, you're always ready to attribute some deviously ingenious motives to the Big Man. :mellow:

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
17 minutes ago, bee said:

and you do have to wonder how many people in Islamic Countries are literally being
held hostage to a religion... that they are forced to be part of... telling
them how to live their lives and how to think,,, all day, every day...

Like the Western State Media? Telling them what to think, and how to view alien countries ... all day, every day? Like to view alien religions as vast, dark malevolent entities, and the people who share these religions as a dark, malevolent mass?

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

Well, if everyone stops shooting at each other maybe things can finally calm down.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Like the Western State Media? Telling them what to think, and how to view alien countries ... all day, every day? Like to view alien religions as vast, dark malevolent entities, and the people who share these religions as a dark, malevolent mass?

well the Western State Media are trying very hard to tell us what to think and how to live ...
bordering on Religious type control... but it's not working with everyone, although they are 
doubling down after Brexit and the Trump .... and censoring the internet social media sites
to try and regain some power...

I haven't looked at a lot of the MSM about all this latest thing and Iran.... but I get the feeling
they are more on Iran's side than American / Trump side....?

I could be wrong about this... let me know if I am... :) 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis

I mean encouraging people to view Islam as a great, malevolent entity that wants to subjugate the entire world to its iron heel of fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
8 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Good old Bee, you're always ready to attribute some deviously ingenious motives to the Big Man. :mellow:

 

well he's a wily old fox and could have more up his sleeve when it comes to the Middle East...

Again..... I hope he knows what he's doing and that there isn't an escalation...
Or at least if there is an escalation it is short lived and can lead to a wider Peace...?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
5 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I mean encouraging people to view Islam as a great, malevolent entity that wants to subjugate the entire world to its iron heel of fear.

Isn't it more the other way round now... and we are encouraged to view Islam as a harmless religion of peace,,

And ignore all the 'bad stuff'.... that might crop up.... like slitting people's throats on Waterloo Bridge or hacking off
the head of soldier Lee Rigby on a London Street.... or blowing up young teenagers at a concert in Manchester...
etc etc etc etc ETC...

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
26 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I mean encouraging people to view Islam as a great, malevolent entity that wants to subjugate the entire world to its iron heel of fear.

That is Islam's goal and their history proves it.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.AKUMA.
2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

That is Islam's goal and their history proves it.

 

Didnt they say the same thing about the Jews? and then used horrific acts of violence against them with support from a vast amount of the local population, because people like this guy, spread fear and mistrust.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

That is Islam's goal and their history proves it.

Clearly there is no monolithic Islam, any more than there was monolithic Communism, it is just propaganda bullship in both cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
44 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Like the Western State Media? Telling them what to think, and how to view alien countries ... all day, every day? Like to view alien religions as vast, dark malevolent entities, and the people who share these religions as a dark, malevolent mass?

Who on EARTH are the "Western state Media" ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

Didnt they say the same thing about the Jews? and then used horrific acts of violence against them with support from a vast amount of the local population, because people like this guy, spread fear and mistrust.

Yes, they probably did. But here's the thing. They where lying about the Jews, whereas Islam's "Colonial" desires are a fact of history, and are attested to in their Scriptures.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
3 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Clearly there is no monolithic Islam, any more than there was monolithic Communism, it is just propaganda bullship in both cases.

Yeah.. right.. so the Soviet Union and Communist China didn't exist ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Yes, they probably did. But here's the thing. They where lying about the Jews, whereas Islam's "Colonial" desires are a fact of history, and are attested to in their Scriptures.

They must be working on the ultra-ultra long range plan, as progress to date seems limited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
37 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I mean encouraging people to view Islam as a great, malevolent entity that wants to subjugate the entire world to its iron heel of fear.

You mean... encouraging people to believe the truth ? :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.AKUMA.
2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes, they probably did. But here's the thing. They where lying about the Jews, whereas Islam's "Colonial" desires are a fact of history, and are attested to in their Scriptures.

Dude.....we are both from Great Britain, is it really for us out of all people to lecture others about Colonial desires?

Edited by .AKUMA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerBright19

Like I said, this time next week the public won't even remember the little cat fight last night.  This whole thing was just a non-story, a simple blowing off steam with no casualties reported, except for the take-down of a commercial plane which Iran probably did themselves by accident. or on purpose in order to deflect attention away from their little temper tantrum last night as they were suspiciously quick in saying it was a mechanical failure before the bodies had even been recovered.  What is more likely to grab the Iranian people's attention for the next week - last night's catfight, or the allegedly accidental crash of a commercial flight.

 

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
Just now, Habitat said:

They must be working on the ultra-ultra long range plan, as progress to date seems limited.

Ah, that is because they are using 7th Century methodologies and weapons in a struggle with a 21st Century "West". :P 

But they are confident that - eventually - they will get there. It must be true.. it says so in the Koran and Hadiths :P 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 minute ago, .AKUMA. said:

Dude.....we are both from Great Britain, is it really for us out of all people to lecture others about Colonial desires?

Yes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Yeah.. right.. so the Soviet Union and Communist China didn't exist ? 

They certainly were not in lock-step.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
Just now, Habitat said:

They certainly were not in lock-step.

Apologies @Habitat; I did not mean that they where a combined monolithic structure, but that each was internally monolithic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Apologies @Habitat; I did not mean that they where a combined monolithic structure, but that each was internally monolithic. 

Sunni Islam and Shia Islam seem not to be united in this quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.AKUMA.
3 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Sunni Islam and Shia Islam seem not to be united in this quest.

Neither are the vast amount of other Sects within Shia and Sunni Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Sunni Islam and Shia Islam seem not to be united in this quest.

There ARE differences in interpretation of the Hadiths between the two groups. Both, however, believe that Islam is destined to rule the world. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'Walt' E. Kurtz

This is just stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.