Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
DarkHunter

Iranian Retaliation

283 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Habitat
1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

There ARE differences in interpretation of the Hadiths between the two groups. Both, however, believe that Islam is destined to rule the world. 

Well, if they do, it will be their rightful prey, as they will have to do the job with no co-operation, and plenty of opposition. I think we have seen ample evidence that is a negligible prospect, seeing that even though largely united on the matter of Israel, they couldn't manage to overcome it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Have you HEARD some of the mouth-foaming coming out of the Iranian leadership ? 

Too right! All that absurd frothing and raving, all those ridiculous belligerent threats, all that absurd rhetoric, the barely coherent English, the pointing of fingers and preposterous denunciations, the paranoia that everything is a great conspiracy against you ... Oh wait, sorry, that's @RealDonaldTrump. Let me see what the Iranian leadership has said .... 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
6 hours ago, acidhead said:

:hmm:

The 30 US casualties were the family of 30 goldfish one of the Marines secretly had at the base.  RIP

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis

RoofGardener's on about hadiths again! We're so lucky to have, with @RavenHawk, such eminent scholars of the world of Islam among us.

Do you know, as a matter of interest, that Iran has been prominent in the fight against the other bunch of Islamic nutcases, the ones who have been spreading evil throughout the Middle East and beyond, those fellows who called themselves "The Islamic State"?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.AKUMA.
6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

There ARE differences in interpretation of the Hadiths between the two groups. Both, however, believe that Islam is destined to rule the world. 

See the differences between these sects two have very little to do with Hadiths, spreading misinformation about somthing you quite clearly have very little understanding about, and then having nerve to lecture others about it, im sorry, but this is a sign of incompetence.

note to you, websites like 'hateislam.com do not provide factual information :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

RoofGardener's on about hadiths again! We're so lucky to have, with @RavenHawk, such eminent scholars of the world of Islam among us.

Do you know, as a matter of interest, that Iran has been prominent in the fight against the other bunch of Islamic nutcases, the ones who have been spreading evil throughout the Middle East and beyond, those fellows who called themselves "The Islamic State"?

Well, that's hardly a surprise @Dumbledore the Awesome. Iran wants to spread its influence in Iraq (indeed, it has successfully done so). Fighting their religious rivals, the Sunni,  (of which Islamic State is an example) gave them the perfect excuse to create, support and arm militia's in the area. The very fact that General Soleimani was VISITING Baghdad speaks volumes about this. 

With Iraq being a Shia majority, it wouldn't surprise me if Iraq subsumes into Iran within the next few years !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

See the differences between these sects two have very little to do with Hadiths, spreading misinformation about somthing you quite clearly have very little understanding about, and then having nerve to lecture others about it, im sorry, but this is a sign of incompetence.

note to you, websites like 'hateislam.com do not provide factual information :D

I wouldn't know; I don't believe I've ever visited such a website ? And the differences between Shia and Sunni are VERY much about their differing opinions as to WHICH Hadiths are - or are not - authentic. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.AKUMA.
36 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I wouldn't know; I don't believe I've ever visited such a website ? And the differences between Shia and Sunni are VERY much about their differing opinions as to WHICH Hadiths are - or are not - authentic. 

The differences between the two, stem from the time they split from a unified religion, this also brought division amongst the Sunni muslims and led way for the islamic schools of thought, Shia Islam was shunned and developed in somewhat isolation from the rest of the Muslim world, much of the differences you see now are a result of that isolaton. The difference in opnion on the Quran and Hadith today is why we see such divison amongst even Sunnis Muslims and the same can be said about the Shia, as both have developed a number of different sects within them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

That Iran general was in that attack on our  embassy to kill more Americans. What do you think Trump would do? he kill many Americans

I feel sorry for the Iranian people,  that general killed a lot of  their people with their  children ,if they were protesters.     

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
12 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems minutes ago Iran has started its retaliation for Soleimani, reports of ballistic missiles, rockets, and cruise missiles being used.  Attacks are occuring all over Iraq

Confirmed by CNN, Iran has fired 24 ballistic missiles at two Iraqi military bases housing US troops.

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/us-iran-soleimani-tensions-intl-01-07-20/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
11 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Iran is launching a second wave of missiles

Iran has called on Iraq to take its revenge on US forces too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
11 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

Trump and the neocons got us into this mess. Now their interventionist policies are putting US troops in danger.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini  started all of this in 1979.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 hours ago, bee said:

Neither do I.... in fact I'm starting to think that this clinical strike on Soleimani could be the start of
a Trump Plan to try to bring peace to the Middle East.. ???

It could be a start...but to be clear...Trump has no plan to bring peace to the Middle East.  Salamander's death was not planned.  It happened because the Salamander thought he was invincible.  Little did he know that we had eyes on him and knew he was on that plane.  His death was not in retaliation for anything.  Wrong place, right time. Trump was told we had the guy and Trump gave the order quickly to take him out.  30 seconds after leaving the plane he was Mist-ified.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Let me see what the Iranian leadership has said .... 

...only the same thing they have been saying since 1979...

DEATH TO AMERICA!

...move along...nothing knew here to see....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

RoofGardener's on about hadiths again! We're so lucky to have, with @RavenHawk, such eminent scholars of the world of Islam among us.

Do you know, as a matter of interest, that Iran has been prominent in the fight against the other bunch of Islamic nutcases, the ones who have been spreading evil throughout the Middle East and beyond, those fellows who called themselves "The Islamic State"?

Yes, because if anyone is to form a caliphate it must be a Shia caliphate.  A Sunni caliphate just will not do sir, just will not do at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkHunter

Seems last night a Ukranian airliner went down in Iran, close to Tehran, approximately 170 people on board and all killed.  Iran says it crashed due to a mechanical failure but is refusing to let boeing see the black box and there is some speculation backed up by video and flight data that Iran accidentally shot the plane down last night thinking it was an American aircraft.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkHunter

I cant link to the video on twitter as it's part of a thread that has pictures that would almost certainly be considered too graphic for this site, shows the bodies of the people killed from the plane going down, but the video shows the plane on fire before crashing.  Flight data has the plane flying near Tehran at approximately 8,000 feet before its transponder immediately goes off and it disappears from tracking radar.

All of this plus Iran not allowing anyone to look at the black boxes is leaving people to speculate that Iran shot it down

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
13 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems last night a Ukranian airliner went down in Iran, close to Tehran, approximately 170 people on board and all killed.  Iran says it crashed due to a mechanical failure but is refusing to let boeing see the black box and there is some speculation backed up by video and flight data that Iran accidentally shot the plane down last night thinking it was an American aircraft.

 

8 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

I cant link to the video on twitter as it's part of a thread that has pictures that would almost certainly be considered too graphic for this site, shows the bodies of the people killed from the plane going down, but the video shows the plane on fire before crashing.  Flight data has the plane flying near Tehran at approximately 8,000 feet before its transponder immediately goes off and it disappears from tracking radar.

All of this plus Iran not allowing anyone to look at the black boxes is leaving people to speculate that Iran shot it down

None of that is what we are seeing on main stream news. No surprise there be it true or false I suppose. Most of those aboard were Iranians and thirty Canadians as well.  Too bad. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Look what happened to the Middle East after Obama pulled us out of Iraq and sat on his hands and did basically nothing, while ISIS, who he called "The B-Team" gestated then erupted and over-ran the region. Seems we have the choice of putting troops in harm's way while we have the Iniative, or wait for the dangers to be magnified when the enemy seizes the Iniative.

I agree with you Obama certainly F up and I hope Trump doesn't do the same thing in the up coming days.

peace.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Only_
3 hours ago, joc said:

...only the same thing they have been saying since 1979...

DEATH TO AMERICA!

...move along...nothing knew here to see....

And yet Iran's Mad Mullahs ordered strikes intended to avoid U.S. deaths. Maybe they are not as evil as they seem! :huh:

Edited by crookedspiral
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
28 minutes ago, crookedspiral said:

And yet Iran's Mad Mullahs ordered strikes intended to avoid U.S. deaths. Maybe they are not as evil as they seem! :huh:

So, they launch missiles at bases where US personnel are stationed and in your mind somehow that is intended to avoid US deaths.  Can you explain that logic? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I wouldn't know; I don't believe I've ever visited such a website ? And the differences between Shia and Sunni are VERY much about their differing opinions as to WHICH Hadiths are - or are not - authentic. 

Not true.

As Akuma pointed out correctly, different interpretations are common between muslim fractions and muslims as individuals, just as there are different interpretations and understandings of the OT and NT amongst christians and jews.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spud the mackem
2 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems last night a Ukranian airliner went down in Iran, close to Tehran, approximately 170 people on board and all killed.  Iran says it crashed due to a mechanical failure but is refusing to let boeing see the black box and there is some speculation backed up by video and flight data that Iran accidentally shot the plane down last night thinking it was an American aircraft.

If they thought the aircraft was American , it was not shot down ACCIDENTALY .

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So, they launch missiles at bases where US personnel are stationed and in your mind somehow that is intended to avoid US deaths.  Can you explain that logic? 

The thinking is that they purposely targeted portions of the base where they knew there were no US soldiers. This way they could show strength to their people for not taking the assassination laying down and avoid drawing further ire of trump and the others in american who are just itching for a good war.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-suspects-iran-reprisal-deliberately-missed-american-troops/ar-BBYIzUq?li=BBnb7Kz

Quote

U.S. assessments of the strikes indicate Iran may have been aiming at unpopulated areas of the sprawling Al Asad airbase, because precision guided missiles struck sandy areas, said one of the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information wasn’t yet publicly announced. The absence of U.S. casualties could mitigate the potential for a dramatic escalation.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

I cant link to the video on twitter as it's part of a thread that has pictures that would almost certainly be considered too graphic for this site, shows the bodies of the people killed from the plane going down, but the video shows the plane on fire before crashing.  Flight data has the plane flying near Tehran at approximately 8,000 feet before its transponder immediately goes off and it disappears from tracking radar.

All of this plus Iran not allowing anyone to look at the black boxes is leaving people to speculate that Iran shot it down

Odd then that the Ukrainians also agreed it was a mechanical failure. The plane had been undergoing maintenence on Monday. My guess is someone messed that up. 

Weird timing but coincidences do happen. 

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

So, they launch missiles at bases where US personnel are stationed and in your mind somehow that is intended to avoid US deaths.  Can you explain that logic? 

So you think a force that can fire missiles from Iran into Saudi Arabia and have them almost all hit a single oil refinery can't hit 5000 US troops on their doorstep? 

Please. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.