Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Large triangular-shaped UFO filmed over Texas


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Rhinopolis said:

@astrobeing The following is a story that I’m sharing for no other reason than to do so. I have personally witnessed two UAP events in my 41 years. The 1st was in 1998 at night, and the 2nd was in 2012 in the early evening as the sun was setting. Oddly enough I was driving during both events with the one in 2012 being the longest duration and with the clearest view of whatever I witnessed.

I have seen dozens of exciting things in the past thirty years doing astrophotography in the middle of nowhere while waiting for it to get dark. I and others in my group have even captured some in photos. Of course they look just like typical "UFO" photos: dots and indistinct blobs. I could post some but it's not like someone is going to know what planet it came from (besides Earth). 

If you look up at the sky long enough I guarantee that you will see something that you can't explain. None of these things require the involvement of extraterrestrial life. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
17 hours ago, astrobeing said:

I have seen dozens of exciting things in the past thirty years doing astrophotography in the middle of nowhere while waiting for it to get dark. I and others in my group have even captured some in photos. Of course they look just like typical "UFO" photos: dots and indistinct blobs. I could post some but it's not like someone is going to know what planet it came from (besides Earth). 

If you look up at the sky long enough I guarantee that you will see something that you can't explain. None of these things require the involvement of extraterrestrial life. 

Have you turned the telescopes to look at the objects?

Years ago I was camped on South Padre island and the ground was lit up by a bright fireball. It was amazing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2020 at 3:04 AM, joc said:

I have a glass bottle hummingbird feeder hanging outside of my office window.  This morning (before the sun came up) I was looking out my window and noticed some lights...then I thought...oh yeah, the hummingbird feeder....

....then I started thinking....You know, I could make a video of that...pull it back, video recording, then drop it and as it swung it would look just like a UFO suddenly took off and disappeared......you cannot believe anything you see on a video.

I'm not saying the lights aren't there. It just looks like a still image has been made to look like a video.  The video doesn't seem to move right.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

Have you turned the telescopes to look at the objects?

Years ago I was camped on South Padre island and the ground was lit up by a bright fireball. It was amazing.

Yes, but it's difficult to track a moving object with a telescope especially when they only appear for less than a minute. 

Here, I found a very very spooky shot I took from a few years ago. It was a couple of hours before we went lights out for photography. I was setting up my camera when this thing floated over our camp. This was the only shot I got that wasn't full of motion blur. 

It has to be a triangular spacecraft from another planet, right? Well, it's most likely a partially deflated mylar balloon fluttering in the wind. If you hike long enough you'll find "Happy Birthday" and "Welcome Baby" mylar balloons everywhere in the wilderness. 

This was just one of the several freaky things I've seen.

whoknows2.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are correct...

2036265215_ufothing1.jpg.22ce19c33eb79547c8cd3623f8db0a01.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I was climbing the face on Half Dome my partner told me to quickly look to my left. Over a hundred swallows were attacking a mylar balloon floating up the face of rock. It was an amazing sight right out of a scifi flick with these small attackers darting around this "alien" mothership.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In somewhere around 2003 or 4 in Oregon, I saw a trio of lights that was at an extremely high altitude. It crossed the night sky over several minutes keeping pace with a normal satellite speed. They made a perfect triangle and kept formation without deforming, but stars were visible passing between them as they moved across the horizon. To all appearances they appeared orbital and not atmospheric. Each point appeared to be a reflective body and not an artificial light like the ones in this threads video.

They were not excessively bright or fluctuating, really the only oddity about it was the altitude they were at and being in formation. There would have been significant distance between the objects at that height so I suspect it was a multi satellite deployment or something to do with ISS. 

It was something I had never witnessed before or since so I am unsure of exactly what it was, only that it was interesting and odd to me.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

In somewhere around 2003 or 4 in Oregon, I saw a trio of lights that was at an extremely high altitude. It crossed the night sky over several minutes keeping pace with a normal satellite speed. They made a perfect triangle and kept formation without deforming, but stars were visible passing between them as they moved across the horizon. To all appearances they appeared orbital and not atmospheric. Each point appeared to be a reflective body and not an artificial light like the ones in this threads video.

I've seen thousands of planes and satellites over the decades and I've learned that you can't tell the difference every time. I learned that when I was watching north-south satellites pass through the sky then I saw one of them veer off to the side: that one was actually a high altitude plane. 

I haven't seen a trio of satellites but I saw Mir and a Soyez pass over me together. It's always cool when satellites go into Earth's shadow and instantly disappear. Obviously they're using some sort of advanced teleportation technology! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.