Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
spartan max2

26th year in a row cancer death rate decline

Recommended Posts

spartan max2

 

Quote

CNN)The rate of people dying from cancer in the United States continued to decline for the 26th year in a row, according to a new American Cancer Society report.

From 2016 to 2017, the United States saw its largest-ever single-year drop in overall cancer deaths, a 2.2% plunge spurred in part by a sharp decline in lung cancer deaths, according to the report, published Wednesday in CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/health/cancer-death-rate-largest-decline-year-us-study/index.html

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Habitat

Those smokes knocked people over in droves, but not even principally from lung cancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brian K

That's a very sketchy claim since autopsies on the elderly have not been standard practice for many years, and heart disease is striking much earlier since the latter part of last century due to poor diet and sedentary lifestyles.  It's hardly call for a victory in disease prevention. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
Posted (edited)

For a very HIGH price.

My grandmother told me decades ago that cancers come and go and to not cut or it will spread.  She was a simple woman but she was proven right.  She crossed over at 95 rarely ever being ill with as much as a cold.  She didn’t worry about death either.  

I haven’t had a physical in years, I fear they might find something.  :mellow:

My mother in law, a physician, was diagnosed with breast cancer and was scheduled for a double mascetomy at The University of Washington Medical Center.  Before the surgery she requested another mammogram.  It was clean.  They sent her home. 

Trust no one. 

 

Edited by Festina Lente

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brian K

In 1993 my father's chemotherapy treatments were cut short by pneumocystis pneumonia, but he was on permanent disability for lung capacity issues for the remaining 12 years of his life.  Respiratory failure caused by an equivalent of cystic fibrosis is what led to his demise, but none of that would have happened had it not been for the chemo.  That he was cancer free for all of those remaining years despite the treatment being halted prematurely raises questions not only about dosages and treatment durations but also corruption.  His death was definitely caused by cancer treatment but was likely not documented as such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
On 1/9/2020 at 10:35 AM, Festina Lente said:

For a very HIGH price.

My grandmother told me decades ago that cancers come and go and to not cut or it will spread.  She was a simple woman but she was proven right.  She crossed over at 95 rarely ever being ill with as much as a cold.  She didn’t worry about death either.  

I haven’t had a physical in years, I fear they might find something.  :mellow:

My mother in law, a physician, was diagnosed with breast cancer and was scheduled for a double mascetomy at The University of Washington Medical Center.  Before the surgery she requested another mammogram.  It was clean.  They sent her home. 

Trust no one. 

 

How was your grandmother proven right? Just because she lived to 95?

Humans have lumps all that time that can be benign (as in it isn't growing). It's the lumps that keep growing that's the problem.

Steve Jobs tried to do some juice diet to get rid of his cancer and died.

Get a physical dude.

Edited by spartan max2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brian K
17 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

How was your grandmother proven right? Just because she lived to 95?

Humans have lumps all that time that can be benign (as in it isn't growing). It's the lumps that keep growing that's the problem.

Steve Jobs tried to do some juice diet to get rid of his cancer and died.

Get a physical dude.

Steve was said to be consuming far too much extra virgin olive oil as part of his attempt at recovery.  What's been said of olives having an age reversing influence is highly suspicious, not to mention unprovable since no 2 people have precisely the same constitution, diet, emotional health, and lifestyle.

If any of Steve's vegetable juice wasn't both organic and non GMO, that would be a problem along with any abnormally high intake of cruciferous vegetables that often lead to digestive distress.  When I juice I opt for spinach, chard, and bok choy for greens, not the pungent ones with higher than average toxicity from the aforementioned family. 

My dad's cousin had rapidly growing benign brain tumors that almost killed him about 25 years ago.  Cancer cells are healthy cells growing out of control with the ability to invade neighboring tissues, whereas benign tumors can become quite large but simply don't spread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
3 hours ago, Brian K said:

Steve was said to be consuming far too much extra virgin olive oil as part of his attempt at recovery.  What's been said of olives having an age reversing influence is highly suspicious, not to mention unprovable since no 2 people have precisely the same constitution, diet, emotional health, and lifestyle.

If any of Steve's vegetable juice wasn't both organic and non GMO, that would be a problem along with any abnormally high intake of cruciferous vegetables that often lead to digestive distress.  When I juice I opt for spinach, chard, and bok choy for greens, not the pungent ones with higher than average toxicity from the aforementioned family. 

My dad's cousin had rapidly growing benign brain tumors that almost killed him about 25 years ago.  Cancer cells are healthy cells growing out of control with the ability to invade neighboring tissues, whereas benign tumors can become quite large but simply don't spread.

? None of that answers why you think your grandmother was proven right about not getting cancer removed.

And why you avoid getting check ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brian K
4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

? None of that answers why you think your grandmother was proven right about not getting cancer removed.

And why you avoid getting check ups.

You're absolutely correct, because I'm not Festina who spoke of those issues.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
2 hours ago, Brian K said:

You're absolutely correct, because I'm not Festina who spoke of those issues.

Haha my bad. Didn't even notice. I just assumed it was the same person responding.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.