Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Navy has more footage of USS Nimitz UFO

UM-Bot

2 minutes ago, toast said:

I say its human made, you think its of extraterrestrial origin, so you think its me who follow a CT? Hell, thats insane.

I have no idea what was seen, and apparently it wasn't alone, as I recall. I am making no judgement whatever. I am not sold on the idea that the UFO phenomenon is ET in origin, it could be much more bizarre than we can even imagine. But, having seen something at close quarters many years ago, that certainly could not be explained by mundanity, I am certainly not defaulting to "man-made".

41 minutes ago, toast said:

You like to tease, dont you? But let me tell you one thing. If we will experience the arrival of extraterrestrial beings on Earth within our lifetime, you will be confronted with something that will have nothing, really nothing, to do with the "UFO" vids, "testimonials" and claims of today. It will be such different from this BS that you by yourself will declare yourself as a moron for the rest of your life. Remember my words then.

We just don't know that, we do not !

Video is probably one landing on the deck of the Nimitz, and the pilot getting out to ask directions to the nearest McDonald's.

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please state in detail your evidence that the items shown in these videos have no "conventional propulsion", and "defy the laws of physics".  Name the Law/s, and also show your calculations.

If you'd rather not do that, then may I suggest you've picked the wrong hobby, and your choice of avatar pic is rather ironically embarrassing.

Hab, feel free to help him out, or if not, withdraw your claim.

Those are the exact words from the military personnel who’ve witnessed these objects direct sight or via radar.  Look it up, you’ll be surprised to find the countless sources directly detailing their experiences and observations.

And says the guy with a snoopy on the moon avatar...news flash pal, snoopy ain’t real! 

How embarrassing.

1 hour ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

Those are the exact words from the military personnel who’ve witnessed these objects direct sight or via radar.  Look it up, you’ll be surprised to find the countless sources directly detailing their experiences and observations.

And says the guy with a snoopy on the moon avatar...news flash pal, snoopy ain’t real! 

How embarrassing...

..that you haven't read any of the witness reports, have you...?  So here you go, sweetie - let me help you (it's from the same source in the OP):

https://podcastufo.com/show-notes/chris-lambright-us-navy-ufos/

And there, even though this person is a bit of a UFO=alienz fan, he observes, correctly:

"As more information has come out... suspicion abounds about the motives behind TTSA ... there were odd incongruities not just in the Nimitz events as described ...Kurth's story says nothing about seeing a 'tic-tac' or any other UAPs ... where was Kurth during all this ... how could he not have seen everything? ... does it make sense that Kurth would fly back to the ship and say nothing? ... why are there conflicting scenarios for why Kurth was out there? ... he was directed to something airborne at 15-25Kft that the radar on the Princeton had apparently been able to detect, but there is no further mention of the object or where it went, even as Kurth passed over ... so again it's not at all clear ...  More puzzling still is that the Executive Summary states that Kurth was recovered aboard the Nimitz at 1200 ... But Fravor has stated several times that he and his wingman did not leave the Nimitz until between 1200 and 1300 ... the logical implication is that Kurth's encounter is a separate event from the encounter Fravor and his wingman had ... {it} becomes even more problematic in the light of more information from 2007 and 2010 ..."

I'll stop right there - but there are many more inconsistencies and problems.  So are you aware of ANY of this, or what that info from 2007 and 2010 is and where it can be found?  Because it sure sounds like you are completely unaware of even the most basic information about this case, which frankly is so full of holes  and non-matching 'testimonies', it's bloody hilarious.

Next time, instead of the smarm, maybe you should actually do some research, so you understand why this case is not taken very seriously at all.

Oh, and Snoopy is so real - he's far better evidenced than this bull****.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Habitat said:

And what method of propulsion was seen ? The Acme Anti-Gravity Accelerator ? You have, as I say, entered the CT zone, and especially with this "secret" seemingly being offered up to the public. Oh, but wait, it is sophisticated misinformation, to get the Chinese wasting money on "impossible" aircraft, to catch up ? Which theory did you like best ?

AGAIN, you are coming back with the claim of hitherto unknown maneuvering capabilities.  PONY UP with the evidence.  No more anecdotes, ACTUAL radar data thanks, or your maths and geometry explaining how you might infer it from those videos.  That will be most entertaining..

Just now, ChrLzs said:

AGAIN, you are coming back with the claim of hitherto unknown maneuvering capabilities.  PONY UP with the evidence.  No more anecdotes, ACTUAL radar data thanks, or your maths and geometry explaining how you might infer it from those videos.  That will be most entertaining..

What was being seen on that video ?

I'm afraid Charlie's statements about the flying capabilities of this thing doesn't tally with what the pilot Fravor had to say. Should I believe Charlie, him being the expert ?

19 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I'm afraid Charlie's statements about the flying capabilities of this thing doesn't tally with what the pilot Fravor had to say. Should I believe Charlie, him being the expert ?

No, you should check what I posted above - are you having a reading comprehension issue?  You'll note that what Fravor says is contradicted by other reports.  Those reports don't come from me, they come from other pilots/copilots/wingmen and even the radar operators and written reports.

Seriously, how old are you, Hab, and can't you read what is posted?  They weren't big words...

• Like 1

Just now, ChrLzs said:

No, you should check what I posted above - are you having a reading comprehension issue?  You'll note that what Fravor says is contradicted by other reports.  Those reports don't come from me, they come from other pilots/copilots/wingmen and even the radar operators and written reports.

Seriously, how old are you, Hab, and can't you read what is posted?  They weren't big words...

So we don't believe Fravor, he was a rookie pilot, or what ? Didn't think so ! So what is showing in those pictures, Charlie ?

Just now, Habitat said:

So we don't believe Fravor, he was a rookie pilot, or what ? Didn't think so ! So what is showing in those pictures, Charlie ?

FFS..  No, he wasn't a rookie, but he was certainly well-known as a UFO=alienz frootloop.

Aircraft are showing in those images, altho one set shows a large bird or balloon..it's too hard to tell.  WE ALREADY COVERED THIS EARLIER and on other threads and I have no further interest in talking to a brick wall.

Bye, have fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChrLzs said:

FFS..  No, he wasn't a rookie, but he was certainly well-known as a UFO=alienz frootloop.

Aircraft are showing in those images, altho one set shows a large bird or balloon..it's too hard to tell.  WE ALREADY COVERED THIS EARLIER and on other threads and I have no further interest in talking to a brick wall.

Bye, have fun.

Strange that there is never any mention in news reports about an aircraft, a balloon, or a large bird, just this tic-tac thing swivelling around, which is not a good match for any of those three things mentioned. 

x-files.jpg

• Haha 2

While we can speculate that "grave damage to national security" means there is video of ET's flipping off the Navy, odds are much higher that the video in question catches something aside from the bogy's, such as a top secret laser assembly, or rail gun showing up in the back or foreground. Or, possibly, they have an idea that the tech seen may be from another arm of the military, but they aren't sure, then of course, they'd withhold. Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting aliens giving the finger, but we have to consider more conventional reasoning as well as far out stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if another branch decided to test a new tech against the Navy's best, knowing they wouldn't be ID'd. It would be mind blowing One thing I do know; the UFO's displayed characteristics that Bob Lazer spoke of. Morse specifically, the orientation of the craft and the "bubble" around them, which indicates some sort of gravity wave.

Edited by jbondo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jbondo said:

While we can speculate that "grave damage to national security" means there is video of ET's flipping off the Navy, odds are much higher that the video in question catches something aside from the bogy's, such as a top secret laser assembly, or rail gun showing up in the back or foreground. Or, possibly, they have an idea that the tech seen may be from another arm of the military, but they aren't sure, then of course, they'd withhold. Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting aliens giving the finger, but we have to consider more conventional reasoning as well as far out stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if another branch decided to test a new tech against the Navy's best, knowing they wouldn't be ID'd. It would be mind blowing One thing I do know; the UFO's displayed characteristics that Bob Lazer spoke of. Morse specifically, the orientation of the craft and the "bubble" around them, which indicates some sort of gravity wave.

Perhaps it would reveal some sector of our military’s secret space program. Maybe the craft had a swaztica on the side, who knows. We can only speculate and argue with each other over opinions at this point. 

29 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Maybe the craft had a swaztica on the side, who knows.

You nailed it. Reichsflugscheibe, unbesiegbar. I will tell Tom DeLonge its Germans, not alienz. Will keep you posted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

You nailed it. Reichsflugscheibe, unbesiegbar. I will tell Tom DeLonge its Germans, not alienz. Will keep you posted.

Idk part of me thinks it could be some off shoot of the nazis lol. Seems plausible they wouldn’t release that as they would have to explain how we didn’t defeat them during ww2 and they would want to save face lol. But who knows what’s going on, can’t trust hardly anything u see on the internet or even in real life anymore. 

On 1/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, Habitat said:

Seems pretty simple to me, if it was some mundane thing, it would have been identified, let's not try and characterize this is some wacky story from a sensationalist website, it was on the main TV news bulletins. So if it was "conventional". what was it, or why wasn't it identified ?

Are you referring to the probable weather balloon or the distant plane?

On 1/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, Habitat said:

You said it was the work of people who made and operated it, an assumption well outside "I don't know". I have no idea what it was, but I am not buying it is some cooked-up BS from a sensationalist website, otherwise it would never have been been ventilated in the media world-wide. You think the US Navy would not have issued a denial of a fabricated story, that somehow got past the usual scrutiny, into a major news story ?

You do realize that the tic tac is not in any of the videos?

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you referring to the probable weather balloon or the distant plane?

The tic-tac ;)

On 1/9/2020 at 6:39 PM, Habitat said:

I don't want it to be anything, Charlie, and I am certain you are very much not wanting it to be "alienz" ! You can't fool me on that score. Simple fact, it evaded interception and identification, or this would not be a story. How did that happen ?

You mean the distant aircraft? What are you on about?

Was this not declared by the US Navy as a "genuine" incident ? Yet Charlie and stereo boy know better ?

On 1/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, DreadLordAvatar said:

How embarrassing.

I think you need to tell us which particular people you are referring to. Most of this BS about the videos is not from the military but rather from wackos from the TTSA

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 10:30 PM, Habitat said:

Are you aware that the video is not from Fravor'sfight. None of the videos were taken while Fravor was in the air.

23 hours ago, Habitat said:

Strange that there is never any mention in news reports about an aircraft, a balloon, or a large bird, just this tic-tac thing swivelling around, which is not a good match for any of those three things mentioned. 

The video is NOT of the tic-tac.Why is this so hard to  understand?