Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Navy has more footage of USS Nimitz UFO

UM-Bot

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — A Navy official says three reported incidents depicting unidentified flying objects (UFOs), including one near San Diego in 2004, are real.

https://www.10news.com/news/us-navy-labels-san-diego-ufo-incident-unidentified-aerial-phenomena

More material that is already posted.

Here is another glaring error from these links.

"GoFast" reportedly took place in 2015. It shows a camera and sensor aboard a Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet jet track a fast-moving object, before pilots lock onto it.

It was moving only 30mph.

Here is a great prediction that has come true

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2019/05/its-tic-vs-tac-as-media-goes-into-frenzy.html

We have seen this happen before with major UFO cases. What starts out as a tiny acorn of an unexplained sighting or incident gradually becomes a mighty oak tree of misinformation. That process is obviously well underway with the Tic Tac UFO incident.

What's even funnier than mixing up Robert Scheaffer and Jason Covalito is that no reasoning is given to dismiss what either author have written.

There is a snippy comment about Covalito and where he may work, but nothing about the material itself. Just childish.

Not knowing the source of the material posted is also laughable when someone thinks a company is the USN. The .COM extension should have been a heads up that this was not a site with a .MIL extension.

Here is a link to the about page of military.com

https://www.military.com/about-us

They are not a spokesman for the military.

All Scheaffer has done is to visit a number of UFO conferences. Fravor's presentation at Oregon is available online and I listened to it and his reasoning as to why the radar operator's statements are not to be trusted. Unlike vacuous and inaccurate comments hat have been made about my position, Fravor describes why he has taken the position he thinks is correct. I did the same.

Anyone that thinks I have stated anything negative about Fravor needs to reread my posts. I have pointed out that he alone made a report out of all of the crew that were at the site. I have pointed out that there is no video from his flight. I have pointed out that the video was taken hours after his flight. It's all there to be read.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick--not this tic tac woo again? It's been debunked and explained for many months.

Alleged tic tac was a glitch in the new radar and video system, an was admitted by a spokesman for Raytheon, who manufactured the ATFLIR system.

That's why another ship, the USS Princeton and their pilots, experienced the exact same symptoms right after their new system was installed. And lo and behold...after the glitches were rectified nary was another tic tac ever beheld by either ship.

Well how do you explain the eye witnesses seeing tic tuco’s?

One of the interesting things I noticed was that the believers in this all point to claims of hypersonic flight as fact when they have not looked at how that was determined.

One of the people, Kevin Day, claims that the objects dropped in roughly a second from 28,000 feet to just above the water. 

Let's suppose that the radar on the tower is 1000 feet high. That of course is much higher than it could be. From that height the horizon is 39 miles away. If the claim is that the object dropped to 900 feet above the water, then the object could still be seen if it was 20 miles beyond the horizon or 50 miles away.

But wait. Let's see what Kevin Day stated.

https://ufoscoop.com/uss-nimitz-ship-ufo-november-14-2004/

At one point the object soars to 80,000 feet, then drops at supersonic speed to hover 50 feet off the ocean.

That's not possible to do. You could not see these objects that were out 80 miles dropping to 50 feet off the ocean. In fact, you can't see that happen if the objects were 40 miles away. And of course, that would require a 1000 foot high radar placement.

Clearly, Kevin Day is not to be trusted and Fravor has stated that in public.

The number's don't lie. Kevin Day is a BS artist and not to be trusted.

Wernher Von Braun told Carol Rosin in 1977 that false ET attacks would be perpetrated using holographic technology on the populous. Financed via Rockefeller , UN and  the Vatican .

Draconian marshal law would be  enforced with the people believing they were under attack.

Tom Delonge in partnership with the industrial military complex to research advanced alien tech is all part of the narrative of convincing the people that they are in danger from alien technologies.

Carol Rosin has chosen to take Von Braun's statements out of context. He suggested that life probably exists somewhere else in the universe, but it is unlikely that they are visiting us. He suggested that the idea of aliens ever invading us would be made by those arguing to build up their militaries. 

Von Braun did not suggest anything about how it would be done such as holograms (which cannot be projected onto empty space). He never it would happen or that it is being planned. All of this comes from Rosin who is a crank that has associated herself with Greer. It is Rosin that has distorted the comments of Von Braun. It is Rosin that has altered Von Braun's comments from yes life probably exists elsewhere it just cannot get here, to, false flag being planned. 

The only place this false flag story comes from is the mouth of Rosin. Did Von Braun's associates back up this story? No. Do his friends? No. Only his boss. Weird right?

She is a nutter. She tells people she has had conversations with an extraterrestrial. Why run a false flag if you can chat with a real ET?

All she has done is to ask people to sign onto a treaty to keep weapons out of space. We have all seen how unsuccessful that request was.

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:17 PM, Captain Risky said:

David Fravor, commanding officer of the Black Aces, made visual confirmation of one of the objects midair during a flight-training exercise. 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/tic-tac-ufo-video-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html

I do not trust this man. He does not sound credible to me and his association with Jeremy Corbell only confirms that he's mostly FOS.

8 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I do not trust this man. He does not sound credible to me and his association with Jeremy Corbell only confirms that he's mostly FOS.

I can certainly understand your position. Corbell is a leach. Is Fravor asking him to tag along or is Fravor tolerating him? Who knows?

I think Fravor is honest, but that's me.

The problem is that Fravor's statements are being embellished by all sorts of wingnuts.

It was being piloted by that super genius guy from the bubblegum '90s band The Offspring. You know, the guy with the PhD who has a pilot's license and branded a hot sauce found in grocery stores for a while.

He made the thing and piloted it just to p*** off LeDonge. The history goes way back to the early '90s when everyone was trying to be in bands for commercial success.