Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tom Cotton

Debra F. II

I love that guy! He tells it as it is, he has been in the military and seems fair and trustworthy.

I'd like to see him as president some day!

What is your opinion, (be nice plz).

I had never heard of him.  I looked at his page and I think he is a staunch republican.  I won't vote for him because of that, otherwise, he is young.

This makes sense:

"The United States shouldn't be sharing valuable intelligence information with countries that allow an intelligence-gathering arm of the Chinese Communist Party to operate freely within their borders. I urge our allies around the world to carefully consider the consequences of dealing with Huawei to their national interests."

But he is towing the party line all the way.  We need people who can work both sides of the aisle, not partisan cronies.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Republicans are now considered rabid animals to many independents, all thanks to Donald Trump. They are untouchable ... all of them.

I never hated Republicans, until Donald Trump appeared. Now I despise all of them, beyond any reconciliation that I can imagine.

I also used to dislike Nancy Pelosi, intensely, but now I'm in love with her.  

You have no idea how damaging Donald Trump really was to the Republican Party, but you're about to find out.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The Republicans are now considered rabid animals to many independents, all thanks to Donald Trump. They are untouchable ... all of them.

I never hated Republicans, until Donald Trump appeared. Now I despise all of them, beyond any reconciliation that I can imagine.

Very well said. As an independent until Trump I very much identified more with Republicans than democrats. Now not a single Trumpian will ever receive a vote from me.

I am still holding a small amount of hope that we may be surprised by some of the Senate GOPers after the impeachment trial though.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Very well said. As an independent until Trump I very much identified more with Republicans than democrats. Now not a single Trumpian will ever receive a vote from me.

I am still holding a small amount of hope that we may be surprised by some of the Senate GOPers after the impeachment trial though.

Mitt Romney is the only one who might stand a chance at some measure of reconciliation, but he's not even a real Republican, he's a Mormon outcast.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/10/2020 at 12:41 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Mitt Romney is the only one who might stand a chance at some measure of reconciliation, but he's not even a real Republican, he's a Mormon outcast.  lol

: ) it's too soon for Tom to run but ya never know what might happen in 10 yrs. from now, I'll remain hopeful ; )

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 11:32 PM, Farmer77 said:

:lol: :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

:lol: :rolleyes:

Go back to the Hillary election threads and get u some educating :tu:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Go back to the Hillary election threads and get u some educating :tu:

Not without these............

10157689.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Not without these............

10157689.jpg

You cant bring yourself to admit that others may not be the cardboard cutouts you so desperately need them to be huh? :tu:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Yep another great interview with Tom Cotton this morning on fox news channel, this time on the China virus.

Yep, he's my future president, I haven't been let down yet by anything this man has said...

I googled him as well.  I guess he thinks COVID-19 is a Chinese made biological weapon.  Trump almost nominated him for various roles, but he was passed over for people who Trump later dismissed and publicly denounced..  He seems to think like Bolton in regards to military force. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I googled him as well.  I guess he thinks COVID-19 is a Chinese made biological weapon.  Trump almost nominated him for various roles, but he was passed over for people who Trump later dismissed and publicly denounced..  He seems to think like Bolton in regards to military force. 

Surely he must know that the Earth now views the Republican Party as an arch enemy. So, of course he would need to view the new blood storm, which is 20 times deadlier than the flu, as man-made.

It’s not The question which is unreasonable, but his motivation that I now find suspicious. Once it was determined that the Pangolins were the probable source of the virus, I became more convinced that COVID-19 was a principal product of Mother Nature.

If the world economy is disrupted by this virus, then the chance of the Republican cult winning the next election are diminished, which is another suspect reason why Tom Cotton needs to label this as a tool of the Chinese. Heaven forbid if the Earth has weaponry?

To this I say, science will lead the way to the truth, not Tom Cotton. His state, which is called “The Natural State,” should abandon the Republican cult, or they will be subject to an unheard of “natural state of wrath,” called “Volume.”

Crow Man from 2013 Hurricane Forecast Mt. Everest - colorized

Source 25 April 2015

• Like 1

he reminds me of ron paul,   he was inconvinient candidate for the establishment, and he was not included in 90% of election coverage, as he did not even exist.

15 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2Virological.org 2-16-2020

Theories of SARS-CoV-2 origins

It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of an existing SARS-related coronavirus.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 5:32 AM, Farmer77 said:

25224.jpg.259907d006a804f1339fd28b3f10c245.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Is that Tom Cotton wearing glasses?

Umm NO!

lmao 

Must be fighting for gay rights again in NY at this convention ; )

Here's Tom, he might wear a gun from time to time but no dress for this man!

121203024210-tom-cotton-3-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Edited by Jujo-jo

• 1 year later...

On 1/10/2020 at 12:29 AM, Raptor Witness said:

… You have no idea how damaging Donald Trump really was to the Republican Party, but you're about to find out.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:53 AM, Raptor Witness said:

To this I say, science will lead the way to the truth, not Tom Cotton. His state, which is called “The Natural State,” should abandon the Republican cult, or they will be subject to an unheard of “natural state of wrath,” called “Volume.”

Keep in mind, this was well before the first wave of the coronavirus had hit the U.S., and when President Trump was still calling it a “presumed fiction.”