Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Pyramid-Power Plant Theory

johnkeel1980

6 minutes ago, Harte said:

I don't mean to cause a sensation

And this really is not my vocation,

But I say you've erred

And I came prepared

To proffer a better translation.

A limerick it certainly be

And you know you can trust this from me.

It reads left to right

So don't start a fight

Let me tell you the facts vis-à-vis.

"The falcon got them all aligned

With the lions and the sphinxes in kind.

A drug pushing monkey

Was serving two junkies

And humans just sniffed his behind."

Harte

8t3HpBA.png

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Yeah the great old Saqqara Necopolis that the fringe seems to have some optical problem with - they just cannot see it! Kinda hard to miss as it covers much of the west bank of the Nile.

Artists impression:

egowIXm.jpg

In all fairness, whenever the media shows "pyramids" it's carefully cropped images of just the three main pyramids on Giza.  And hardly ever shows the satellite pyramids or anything else.  Makes it look like they're in the middle of a vast and empty desert, instead of a cemetery at the edge of a very large city.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 1/9/2020 at 10:29 PM, Hanslune said:

My favorite question has always been. If G1 is a power plant what the heck is G2 for?

Solarium.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Harte said:

It reads left to right

:unsure2:  oops.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I lodged complaints against him and placed him on ignore. I recommend both actions.

If I ignore him, I can’t complain about him!

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2020 at 2:29 PM, Hanslune said:

My favorite question has always been. If G1 is a power plant what the heck is G2 for?

Hi Hanslun

You may have missed our discussion of it being a gentlemen's club some time back and the girls were dressed up like mummies, I am sure there are a couple of members that remember Myth Woo in this shot.

Street Fighter Five Egyptian GIF - StreetFighterFive Egyptian Dance GIFs

jmccr8

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Should also add "where are the pyramids located"... because the answer is "graveyards."

Well, actually, I was waiting (but not kidding myself as to the chances) for a reply, and then it him with the Necropolis angle. But, thank you, it is an excellent point that the fringe always ignore. Another thing that amazes me is that these people watch a youtube vid that convinces them of some outlandish story, and yet, have no knowledge of the people, the history, the progression from simple burials to the pyramid, and probably most of all, the religious importance of the Pharaoh and his/her survival into the afterlife.I do not think the latter can be stressed too much, it explains so much about why the pyramids exist.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, nexilb said:

(Pyramid Busters)

1582247091_japanpyramiddestroyednuclear.jpg.6f548a8a55c0523a657ef324e5faf027.jpg

(The Atomic Bombs were dropped at two @ two locations in Japan, and directly on the tops of pyramids)

(Rumored, New York City was or had several pyramids there, many pyramids were dynamited for building purposes and we don't know where necessarily today, as that activity was viewed as necessary crimes .................. i susposed there was one location, Aum Shinrikyo, nested at in japan, one building its supposed "the roswell of japan")

I came back to this one as I had to get assistance in reading the complicated characters associated with the two images above. They are illustrations from a Japanese book on the seven wonders of the ancient world. To the left is the Colossus of Rhodes and unbelievably the three pyramids of Giza - yeah they don't look like that do they but then they get the Colossus and Rhodes dead wrong too. So nothing to do with Hiroshima or pyramids.

Now back to ignoring this 'fine fellow'. 馬鹿

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I came back to this one as I had to get assistance in reading the complicated characters associated with the two images above. They are illustrations from a Japanese book on the seven wonders of the ancient world. To the left is the Colossus of Rhodes and unbelievably the three pyramids of Giza - yeah they don't look like that do they but then they get the Colossus and Rhodes dead wrong too. So nothing to do with Hiroshima or pyramids.

02-Diagram-of-crash-from-investigation-US-AIR-FORCE.jpg.ccd841b1716cf50e0bc35143d89a61dd.jpg\

mynorthwest.com/940224/bonney-lake-crash-ufo-mystery/?

DMvR87F.jpg

thefaramfoundation.com/bosnianpyramids.htm

1903000221_nuclearpowereuropelocations1.jpg.26cf92809668aa66cd177daa89b19cef.jpg

researchgate.net/figure/The-map-of-Nuclear-Power-Plants-in-Europe-In-these-and-related-tasks-the-NEA-works-in_fig1_265969813

xlyzd5R.jpg

(historically, the phrase "inner earth" or, "under world", maybe translated as "Pyramid")

(some pyramids are easier to destroyed, or, their, entire pyramid was removed stone by stone and the rebuilt ............. in such as cases. We probably won't find pyramid complexes, or will will find pyramids that don't really match there)

Edited by nexilb
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 2:44 PM, johnkeel1980 said:

I doubt this is a new subject for most of you, but this video gives a concise summation of the evidence suggesting electromagnetic properties of The Great Pyramid- perfect for sharing with those who may be skeptical or ignorant of the research. Obviously, it was not a tomb- but could it have been some kind of power plant? Recent research suggests our Egyptian ancestors may have possessed a tremendous degree of technological sophistication.

I think its possible but that there's more to it; if it were, then I think there is a missing piece that makes it work in that manner thats either  lost or that we haven't found yet or maybe it's been damaged and has disintegrated over the years.

Can anyone explain to me how a lump of granite can have ANY "electro-magnetic" properties AT ALL ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Can anyone explain to me how a lump of granite can have ANY "electro-magnetic" properties AT ALL ? 

In general its called Piezoelectricity but I dont know if it can be generated by Granite too. Anyway, even if, it would produce very high voltage peak values but very low kilowatt values in total.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, toast said:

In general its called Piezoelectricity but I dont know if it can be generated by Granite too. Anyway, even if, it would produce very high voltage peak values but very low kilowatt values in total.

There are mountain ranges that consist of mainly of granite and we don't see anyone hooking them up the electrical grid....

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

There are mountain ranges that consist of mainly of granite and we don't see anyone hooking them up the electrical grid....

Yeah but I mean if a block or stick or whatever shape of granite get squeezed, is it producing voltage?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Debra F. II said:

I think its possible but that there's more to it; if it were, then I think there is a missing piece that makes it work in that manner thats either  lost or that we haven't found yet or maybe it's been damaged and has disintegrated over the years.

Let me repeat myself.......

"They depended on Indo-Iranians to make bronze for them.  Self same Indo-Iranians had more advanced medicine than they did. They therefor knew nothing about electricity or magnetic fields. Just stacking rocks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Even knowing nothing about Egypt, the practical and common sense aspects of this  argument make it ludicrous.   Big blocks of stone do not emit useful quantities of microwaves, not matter how you align them with earth's magnetic field or in what massive shape you stack them.  Even if they have quartz crystals or gold veins running through them,no help.  Even with different stones in different layers, it does not make an electrically active device. Even if you pour acid down slanting tunnels, nada.

No indication anywhere of any devices that would use microwaves.  If they were rare and valuable, we might have found at least one  buried with a king, or  illustrated on a tomb wall.

Now if you are going to rely on supposed experts  from other fields and their credentials, Dr. Ben Carson is a famous neurosurgeon and cabinet secretary for HUD. He must know what he is talking about right? His credentials prove he is a brilliant guy. He thinks they were used for grain storage. Don't know what kind of brain surgeon he was or how good a secretary of housing he is, but I dang sure wouldn't ask him to design a grain elevator or a storage warehouse.

People, even supposedly smart ones have so little common sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

Yeah but I mean if a block or stick or whatever shape of granite get squeezed, is it producing voltage?

Granite mountains have bases of granite with hundreds of millions of tons of other granite sitting on top of that - that kinda of a squeeze.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, toast said:

Piezoelectric effect indeed yes.  If you deform a piezoelectric crystal it will emit an electric field, and in reverse if you apply an electric field to a piezoelectric crystal. it will change  size.

I remember in physics class, hitting a crystal with a hammer you could measure a voltage spike.  I  think continuous pressure  produces an electric field of high voltage, low amperage and small dimensions.

If you remember a few years back, the idea of putting piezoelectric floors in public places like train stations was touted as a way to produce power.  It required all of those people walking across it to work.  Also the army looked into charging devices while marching.

I think it is great for very accurate sensors and now maybe nanomotors, but not so much on a large scale.

3 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Granite mountains have bases of granite with hundreds of millions of tons of other granite sitting on top of that - that kinda of a squeeze.

Yeah, I think landforms might emit a pulse when an earthquake fractures strata, but they don't seem to produce continuous output. 

So far there are a lot of better ways to produce power.  

You need to move a conductor through an electric field to produce electricity.  Dams or steam fired power plants have to both produce the  electric field and rotate the generator coils through it.  In effect you are converting falling water or condensing steam into electric power. Solar and wind also convert one form of energy to another.  All operate at less than 100% efficiency.No free lunch.

Anyway you can read about it.

https://www.electronicdesign.com/power-management/article/21801833/what-is-the-piezoelectric-effect

https://www.nanomotion.com/piezo-ceramic-motor-technology/piezoelectric-effect/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

• Like 4

5 hours ago, toast said:

Not really.

These processes require a substance that is uniform in composition, and granite is anything but uniform.  It's made up of crystals of various shapes in a matrix of another substance, so there's no uniformness in texture or properties except as a very general way.  It's like a gigantic granola bar of rock.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nexilb said:

if...........the pyramids as a whole on earth, mark some great geological disaster like a pole shift or something, then it would not longer apply, the earth's natural chakra offset, from which the pyramids were built, will be modified, pyramids will no longer identify with this .................. humanity in its uncleanness will die a portion of it, it does not mean all of "dead flesh" will die, there is much to do still in that. but When PYRAMID THEORY EXPIRES THERE IS GREAT DISASTER.

(this can only be observed in destroying a pyramid .............. so what happened in japan when the nuclear bombs were dropped ?????????????? projection ??????????? the area was not that radioactive is one possibility, many people live there now, its not much but that is evidence of a theory that is currently in play) (where as other locations are still radioactive those places in japan were not for long, and if centered around the pyramid as center of reaction, then not for long at all)

Geez Louise...

If you spent half the time researching that you do writing, you'd know that pyramids were named for offering loafs of bread and that there have been many pyramids that were destroyed over time (lots and lots of them in Egypt.)  And there were no pyramids in Japan and you obviously haven't bothered to read up on nuclear bombs and the aftermath of WWII and radiation half life and a lot of other topics.

And your attempts to rework the "MB" on the silver bar of Captain Kid (which is the assay mark, by the way, and guarantee that the bar is pure silver) is beyond silly.  First it's "Black Madonna" (in spite of the fact that the Vierges Noires (the correct name for the Black Madonna) is not spelled with either a B or an M and Malaysan Airbus isn't spelled with a "BM".  It is, however, the name of the smeltery that produced the silver bars.  And "TS" is from a different bar.  Different smelter.

A truly dismal attempt to "connect the dots" which fails right out of the box because of lack of research.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, toast said:

No ! :) 

13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Piezoelectric effect indeed yes.  If you deform a piezoelectric crystal it will emit an electric field, and in reverse if you apply an electric field to a piezoelectric crystal. it will change  size.

I remember in physics class, hitting a crystal with a hammer you could measure a voltage spike.  I  think continuous pressure  produces an electric field of high voltage, low amperage and small dimensions.

If you remember a few years back, the idea of putting piezoelectric floors in public places like train stations was touted as a way to produce power.  It required all of those people walking across it to work.  Also the army looked into charging devices while marching.

I think it is great for very accurate sensors and now maybe nanomotors, but not so much on a large scale.

Yeah, I think landforms might emit a pulse when an earthquake fractures strata, but they don't seem to produce continuous output. 

So far there are a lot of better ways to produce power.  

You need to move a conductor through an electric field to produce electricity.  Dams or steam fired power plants have to both produce the  electric field and rotate the generator coils through it.  In effect you are converting falling water or condensing steam into electric power. Solar and wind also convert one form of energy to another.  All operate at less than 100% efficiency.No free lunch.

And there's the kicker. Once you've squeezed/impacted it, that's it .Finito. You have be able to allow the crystal to relax and take up it's electron or whatever again and keep alternating this cycle of pressure-no pressure to get a continuous charge. Can't do that when it's locked up in granite.with no room for even the granite to oscillate as a whole. Which puts dunn's understanding of the process in context.

And even then, the granite needs to be supersatuted with water in order to carry a current, which is pretty low.. It'd be interesting to know just how polished the granite blocks in the GP are and how the Bielby layer created by such polishing effects  it's permeability.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Oniomancer said:

And there's the kicker. Once you've squeezed/impacted it, that's it .Finito.

Yeah, that is why you need all of those marching feet or train station passengers to generate a few watts of power while they walk on piezoelectric floors or boot soles..  Just another way to convert energy from one form to another

• Like 3

On 1/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, Hanslune said:

Ah hah, found the original book (actual found by a friend of mine) https://www.ndl.go.jp/nichiran/e/data/L/117/117-006l.html.

Printed in 1805. Some debate over whether that weird pyramid image is about the Giza pyramid based on the words but it seems they spelled out 'Egypt' phonetically. As I also suspected the characters used are 'high level' Japanese, ie Chinese characters - it was a mix of Kanji and Katakana which makes it hard to read as some of the characters are no longer used in modern Japanese which confused me completely  but I've asked this question on another forum where we have native speakers.

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 1/12/2020 at 12:25 PM, Hanslune said:

Ah hah, found the original book (actual found by a friend of mine) https://www.ndl.go.jp/nichiran/e/data/L/117/117-006l.html.

Printed in 1805. Some debate over whether that weird pyramid image is about the Giza pyramid based on the words but it seems they spelled out 'Egypt' phonetically. As I also suspected the characters used are 'high level' Japanese, ie Chinese characters - it was a mix of Kanji and Katakana which makes it hard to read as some of the characters are no longer used in modern Japanese which confused me completely  but I've asked this question on another forum where we have native speakers.

Why I wanted to get to the bottom of this. I have been dealing with fringe for many decades and I have found that when some new thing pops up (like that image) it will show up again at some point so I wanted the complete story and a total debunk.

• Like 4