Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FOIA request reveals Bradford UFO sightings

UM-Bot

OK, that red thing was a little freaky. I'd definitely take notice. But then, my mind would probably go to 'flare' after a few seconds of rational thought.
Still though, the video seems genuine and honest.

Obviously a police helicopter or Chinese lantern. Nothing to think about people. Move along.

• Like 1

Imagine travelling light years across the cosmos in the pinnacle of your races technological achievement and landing in Bradford England lmao.

• Haha 1

That is spectacular evidence of UFO alien tech.  It’s too bright and strange to be considered man made.  We are being watched for sure.

Just some ass letting off a safety flare in their backyard.

Edited by Alchopwn

9 hours ago, likwidlite said:

Imagine travelling light years across the cosmos in the pinnacle of your races technological achievement and landing in Bradford England lmao.

I come from Croydon.  I DREAM of visiting Bradford!

• Haha 1

I guess none of the (potentially tens of thousands) of people who saw the flare in the video never reported it because they could see it was a flare?

And as for the light hovering over a house that sounded like a helicopter .......  :whistle:

• Like 1

But I am quite sure that if aliens were travelling hundreds of light years to get a curry in Bradford, they'd make sure they had navigation lights on their wings  :tu:

Who says they have to be travelling millions of miles? They may be based under the oceans here on Earth.

Many have been seen coming out of the water.

31 minutes ago, ocpaul20 said:

Who says they have to be travelling millions of miles? They may be based under the oceans here on Earth.

Many have been seen coming out of the water.

Many people are also insane.

The USO thing has been totally unproven due to, wait for it......no verifiable proof at all.

Interesting description. White ball like object. It seems to match the records of the tic tac flying object caught on video by the Nimitz destroyer in 2014